Love Hate Relationship; Vol. 2

By precioso_stories01

MATURE AND SMUT WARNING. Finally 4th years!! So much has changed over the summer. Couples, break ups, yulebal... More

Welcome!
{โ€ขCasting / Asetheticโ€ข}
{Chapter 1- Happy birthday}
{Chapter 2 - Draco}
{ 3 - Know more}
{4 - Quidditch World Cup}
{5 - Help}
{6 - Lies}
{7 - Orders }
{ 8 - Clingy}
{9 - Triwizard}
{10 - Charge}
{11 - Luis}
{12 - Saturday}
{13 - Focus}
{14 - Halloween}
{15 - 7 minutes}
{16 - Cold}
{17 - Dance}
{18 - Black & Blue}
{19 - Punish}
{20 - Adrian}
{21 - Prejudice}
{22 - Bully}
{23 - Run}
{24 - Missing}
{25 - Come on}
{26 - Quiet}
{27 - Hands}
{28 - Rain}
{29 - Come}
{30 - all yours}
{31 - Dress}
{32 - Date night}
{33 - Beaou ou belle}
{34 - Yuleball}
{35 - Liar}
{36 - Sorry}
{37 - Challenge}
{38 - Stay up}
{39 - Shaking}
{40 - Games}
{41 - Swim}
{42 - Fake}
{43 - Tell}
{44 - Visits}
{45 - Jealous}
{46 - Mistress}
{47 - Quidditch game}
{48 - Defy}
{49 - Final Task}
{50 - Rain}
{51 - Candles}
{53 - Movies}
{54 - Tipsy}
{55 - Donuts}
{56 - Splash}
{57 - Resist}
{58 - Ballroom}
{59 - Train}
{scrap book... bonus chapter.}
NEXT BOOK

{52 - Library}

430 7 9
By precioso_stories01

(Yes, I have robbed you of last chapters smut. Surprise none of you notice but you were probably waiting and if you were... sorry not sorry babes 😬👌🏻 this is a smut chapter tho sooo..)

warning: jealous Draco and multiple rounds. (Just two.)

Draco was walking threw the hallway, his tie loose around his neck and he didn't have his robe or sweater vest on, his shirt was untucked. An apple in his hand. Draco walked threw the hallways as he bit his apple and walked into the library. He looked around and started walking through the aisles looking around.

Draco walked over to the next shelf and saw Sara walking through the aisle, looking at the books. She was wearing short jean shorts and green and black tie-dye crop top, her hair down. Draco smirked and walked up behind her sneakily.

Draco slapped her ass hard making her jump and turn around.

"Hey baby girl.," Draco smirked.

"Ow! That hurt!," Sara sighed.

"Oh come on you know you love it..," Draco smiled and slapped her ass once more.
"Besides look at how short your shorts are.. what'd you expect?"

"I didn't expect you to slap my ass.," Sara chuckled.

"Well you should've.," Draco smiled and put his hands on her waist.

"You look very.. very..," Draco looked up and down at her. "Fucking hot."

"You never wear shorts this short though so what's the occasion..?," Draco asked.

"Oh there just to tease you.," Sara giggled.

"Oh really?," Draco asked as he stepped closer, her backing up into the shelf.

"Yes really..," Sara bit her lip.

"Well it's working.," Draco smirked and pinned her up against the shelf as he leaned in close to her.

Draco pressed his lips up against hungrily, he slipped his tongue in as he still had Sara pinned to the wall. Draco started kissing down her neck.

"Draco not here.. we're in the library.," Sara muttered.

"We're the only ones here.," Draco shrugged his shoulders.

He pushed his body up against hers making Sara's breathing hitch as they're faced were inches apart. Sara tried to kiss him but he put his hand on her throat and gently pushed her back.

"So desperate for me..," Draco chuckled.
"For my attention.," Draco grabbed them hem of her shorts.

"Has anybody else seen you in these?," Draco questioned.

"Maybe.," Sara said.

"....who?," Draco asked with his jaw clenched.

Sara mumbled quietly so that Draco couldn't hear.

"Sara.," Draco grumbled.

"Nobody important!," Sara sighed.

"Sara I swear to god if you don't tell me who I will fuck you so hard...-"

"Is that such a bad thing.," Sara ran her hands down his chest.

"I-I...don't change the fucking subject.," Draco growled.

"Do you really wanna know?," Sara asked.

"Yes I would like to know who!," Draco said.

"...Fred and George Weasley.," Sara said in a sing-song tone."I liked the attention.. since somebody obviously wasn't giving it to me today."

(Fred and George are only two years older so it's okay, calm down 🙄)

Draco's jaw clenched as his grip around her neck got a bit tighter making her lifted up her chin as he moved closer and pushed his body up against hers.

"Don't forget whose you are..," Draco growled.

"Who said I was yours?," Sara asked.

Draco growled and leaned down to her ear.
"Go ahead be a brat, wind me up in public; I won't be the one begging to finish when we get to the door, will I darling? Oh well, you're so pretty when you beg..," Draco whispered as he gripped her hair.

"I want you in my dorm in ten minutes, do you understand?," Draco asked.

"Yes.," Sara nodded.

Draco let go of her and pecked her lips as he walked out of the library.

"...I'm not gonna be able to walk tomorrow.," Sara sighed as she ran her fingers through her hair.

Sara looked at the clock. "At least it's Friday..," Sara sighed and put her hair in a low ponytail as she walked out of the library.

***

In Draco's dorm...

Sara slowly walked into his dorm slowly.

"Okay, before you make the decision to not let me walk tomorrow.. would just like to say that I enjoy walking so-," Sara said as she looked down at the ground and when she looked up,

"Oh please princess.. even if I went as gentle as I possibly could you still wouldn't be able to walk right for months.," Draco scoffed as he walked towards her and started unbuttoning his shirt.

"But maybe.. I could be a bit more gentle if you'd apologize and promise to be a good little slut for me tonight, yea?," Draco suggested as he pulled off his shirt and put his arms on either side of her.

"..I'm sorry for being a brat and I promise to be a good slut for you tonight.," Sara sighed.

"Anything else to your list of demands?," Sara asked.

"Nope. Let's go.," Draco picked Sara up and threw her on the bed.

He crawled on top of, his arms on either side of her as his leg rest in the middle of hers, her feeling the friction. Draco kissed her hungrily, slipping his tongue in and biting her bottom lip.

He unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them off of her, looking at the black lace panties she had on underneath.

"Were these to tease me as well?," Draco asked with a smirk as he he ran the pad of his fingers across the hem of her underwear.

Sara looked at him and bit her lip as a small smile grew on her face."maybe."

"So desperate for my attention..," Draco smirked as he pulled off her shirt and started kissing down her neck and collarbone. "Well now you have it."

He brought his hand behind her back and unclasped her bra and kissed down her chest. Draco ripped off her underwear without hesitation and started rubbing her clit making her moan. Draco kissed down her stomach as he slipped in two finger making her arch her back as he pumped in and out. He held her hips down, and put his mouth on her clit, his fingers still inside her.

"Fuck..," Sara moaned as she threw her head back into the pillow.

Draco felt her walls clench around his finger, a sign that she was close he took his mouth off her clit and started to slow down the pace of his fingers.

"Whose are you?," Draco asked.

"..Yours.," Sara moaned.

"Who do you belong to?," Draco asked as he crawled back up to her and started speeding up the pace.

"You..," Sara gripped the sheets.

"Good girl.,"Draco whispered and kissed her neck as he thrusted his fingers in hard making her finish.

"...just remember I would like to at least be able to somewhat move my legs tomorrow Draco.," Sara stammered.

Draco looked at her and pushed a piece of hair out of her face, he pulled her ponytail out of her hair and kiss her lips."We'll see.."

"Please love?," Sara pouted.

Draco looked at her and pecked her lips. "God you make this so hard, your so fucking cute and hot! I don't know whether to punish you or to treat you like a good girl..!," Draco scoffed.

"Treat me like a good girl please?," Sara asked as she put her hands on the back of his neck and pulled him closer. "Pretty please?," Sara begged as she kissed him and looked up at him threw her eyelashes.

"O-oh- okay.. yea. Yea definitely.," Draco stammered, "wait.. no! No. You just tried to trick me.," Draco rolled his eyes.

"Draco-"

Draco grabbed her jaw and closed her mouth. "I'm gonna do as I please and your gonna take it like a good slut okay?"

"..okay.," Sara nodded, forget walking.

Draco pressed his lips on hers aggressively he went started undoing his belt as he continued to kiss her and he pulled off his pants. Draco started kissing down down her neck, leaving dark hickeys.

"Now everybody will know whose you are.," Draco lifted up her chin to see the hickeys more clearly as he ran his cold hand down her body sending shivers down her spine.

He grabbed both of her wrist and pinned them down to the bed and without warning, rammed himself into her, her wincing at contact as she was still a bit overstimulated. He started setting the pace, thrusting into her fast and hard. He pressed his lips on hers as she moaned into the kiss. He held her wrists with one hand as the other went to her throat. He kissed down her jaw as he started speeding up the pace to make Sara finish faster. He felt her walls clench around him and started to slow down.

"Why'd you slow down? I'm close..," Sara sighed.

"Beg for it.," Draco said.

"I- no-," Sara said.

"Then I'll just keep edging you until you beg.," Draco shrugged his shoulders.

"...oh for fucks sakes.," Sara mumbled.
"Draco please.. please let me finish, I'll be a good girl, I promise.," Sara begged.

"Good girl..," Draco smiled as he sped up the pace, her walls clenching around him he started pulsing.

"Fuck I'm gonna-," before she could finish her sentence, she came.

The feeling of her loosen up made Draco finish, and he pulled out. He laid down next to her and looked at her. He turned to her and grabbed her chin, pulling her face towards him. "Did those Weasley's say anything?"

"..they said I looked nice.," Sara shrugged her shoulders.

"Good.," Draco scoffed.

"Don't worry about Fred and George.," Sara chuckled and sat up as she grabbed his shirt. "They're just friends.," Sara put his shirt on and buttoned it up a bit as she slipped on her underwear and stood up. "Hey look! I can still stand!" She smiled and started walking to the bathroom, her legs still a bit wobbly.

"Just friends, huh?," Draco rolled his eyes.
"When did you start hanging out with them?"

"Daddy, chill.," Sara said teasingly making Draco look at her, his eyes widened when she said it.

"W- say that again- I'm - I'm not sure if I heard you correctly..," Draco stammered, he just wanted to hear her say it again.

"Say what?," Sara asked, acting clueless.

"I- I-," Draco was speechless.

"I only talked to them today while you were in detention.," Sara chuckled as she walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

"God, she is gonna be the death of me.," Draco whispered with a smirk as he laid back on the bed.

A/N:

Sorry I'm posting so late, I've been kinda busy. Plus I had like writers block so I couldn't really get a good idea of what I wanted to write.

KSSBDKFHHI "hey look! I can stand!" Instead of 👩🏻‍🦽👩🏻‍🦽👩🏻‍🦽

Btw the shorts were like:

So you could understand why Draco was mad.

Kk, love you. Bye! Xx.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.1K 1.6K 44
{Completed and Editing} You're a muggle-born who had gone to Hogwarts. It was your 4th year there, and you are in the Hufflepuff house & golden trio(...
16.3K 631 30
this is just the beginning so be ready for more story and drama;). write any comments for the story and will add more everyday. This story says matur...
12K 563 39
Connecting... Loading... This page will redirect you momentarily... Success!!! โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข "stop talking to me." ...
394K 9.5K 105
๐—œ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€, ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด. ๐—œ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€, ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๏ฟฝ...