Ana taught me (N.H.au )

By Niallers_Rainbow

Today I met her , her name is Ana. She's pretty thin and beautiful. I'm friends with this girl Ana. I've star... More

Lesson 1) Fasting
Lesson 2) Listen to the insults
Lesson 3) Lying is better
Lesson 4) life just sucks
Lesson 5) deny it
Lesson 6) on your own means no distraction
Lesson 7) Fainting is a good sign
Lesson 8) No dinner with friends
Lesson 9) Work out until you can't walk
Lesson 10) you want me death
Lesson 11) Search for help cus' you need it
Lesson 12) tell the truth
Lesson 13) acceptence isn't always there
Lesson 14) Dear Niall
Lesson 15) Gay rehab
F******
Lesson 16) You're good in speeching if you speak out of the heart
Lesson 17) Tables turned
Lesson 18) perfection is accepting yourself
Lesson 19) She's back and you better run this time
Lesson 20) Back at the bottom
Lesson 21) The weight is heavier
Lesson 22) Stop pushing them away
Lesson 23) We can blame everyone
Lesson 24) Have fate
Lesson 25) Ana takes lives

Before

200 5 0
By Niallers_Rainbow

Niall's POV

'Slow down a bit okay you don't want to gain more' I almost choke in my food because of what my dad just said. I look down at my food , it just turned ten times more awful. What the fuck is happening I never worry about food.
'Are you gonna finish that?' My brother asked , I shake my head.
He dumps the food in the bin and goes to the kitchen.
'Son don't you think you are eating a bit to much?' My dad's words hurt 'Maybe' I answer as confident I can. I stand up 'I'm going upstairs' I said running upstairs.
In my room is a long mirror , I take off my shirt and look in the mirror.
I never been really worried about my body I mean I have a really fast metabolism. I thought it was just okay but if I take a look now I don't see any abs what I do notice is the layer of fat on my belly. Maybe the reason why I can't seem to meet my princess.
I pinch it , I better get a rid of that, it isn't really what you call sexy.
I notice also that I have also chubby cheeks , I look like a squirrel.
'My dad's right , I have to lose some weight' I said , I walk to the bathroom and stand on the scale: it shows 163lbs. To much.
~*~
That's how I started , I don't like to point at who's fault it was that I start to think this way but we all know who's guilty. You might think like "yeah it's your own mind" that's true and that's why I'm trapped , if I could change it I would. Then I never had a story to tell but I have.
This is my story.
------------------------------

+ TRIGGER WARNING: this fanfiction contains eating disorder , selfharming , depression and suicide thoughts. +

If you can't stand one of these topics, than I advice you to stop reading.
I wanted to make this story because it's pretty common in the society of today and I want to show how bad it is for your health. I have to admit I have also problems with my body and actually don't do things the good way either. Please don't be so insecure we are all beautiful just the way we are.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126 28 25
/dɪˈlɪəriəm/ /dɪˈlɪriəm/ [uncountable] a mental state where somebody becomes excited and not able to think or speak clearly, usually because of illne...
1.7M 56.5K 55
"Why are you mad at me?" I asked nervously, looking down. I didn't know it would make her mad that I had someone over to comfort me, i didn't want to...
3.4K 108 21
She was always alone.... she never had friends she barely knew what it was like to love someone.... she was perfect.... but so broken.... lost.... A̱...
Abigail By Hannah

Teen Fiction

58.5K 1.7K 30
(In editing) She's depressed. She's anorexic. She's suicidal. She's insecure. Abigail has grown up with her three brothers and James, never meeting h...