Teeth (Liam Dunbar - Teen Wol...

By _moonshoes_

Melody McCall, Scott McCall's little sister, was turned by Derek Hale at the mere age of 14, in order to spit... More

=Cast=
=1=
=2=
=3=
=5=
=6=
=7=
=8=
=9=
=10=
=11=
=12=
=13=
=14=
=15=
=16=
=17=
=18=
=19=

=4=

365 6 2
By _moonshoes_

"My cousin...Miguel. From Mexico."

~~~~

"I don't think he's just younger in body." Deaton said, as Lydia patched up his arm and Stiles, Scott and Melody stood opposite them. "I think he's younger in his mind, too."

"He didn't recognised either of us." Lydia said, adding more medical tape to Deaton's bandage. "And he looked like her was scared out of his mind."

"So if you're a teenage werewolf and you're scared, where do you go?" Stiles asked, trying to work out where Derek could be.

"Well, I'd go to you guys." Melody said, shrugging her shoulders. "Because you're my pack."

"And packs usually have a den. So he'd go to his den. But Derek lives in a loft."  Scott said, crossing his arms. 

"Not when he was a teenager." Stiles pointed out. 

"The Hale House?" Lydia asked, her eyebrows furrowed. 

"He wouldn't remember the fire. It wouldn't have happened yet." Deaton said in realisation. 

"Well, shit." Melody said with a sigh. As Scott, Stiles and Melody went to leave, so they could find Derek, Lydia stopped them.

"Hold on. Say you do manage to catch up to him, what are you going to say to him?" Lydia asked, raising her eyebrows. "That his whole family is dead?"

"I guess I'm going to have to." Scott said, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Oh, good luck with that." Lydia said sarcastically.

"She's probably right. Maybe you shouldn't. You know, at least until we figure out how to get him back to normal." Stiles advised gently.

"I think he should, if my family was dead I'd want to know." Melody said, though she wasn't sure if what she said was entirely truthful. "Maybe you could soften the blow by saying that he has a pack though? Like, I could tell him that I was his Beta."

"I don't think that would help, Mel, considering you're the only one from his pack still around." Stiles said, placing his hand on the Beta's shoulder.

"Right." She mumbled, hanging her head. 

"No, Mel's right. I can't lie to him." Scott said, shaking his head in refusal.

"Okay, I'll do it." Stiles said, shrugging his shoulders. 

"I don't think any of us can. Remember, he can hear a heartbeat rising." Scott reminded, uncrossing his arms and shoving his hands into his pockets. "When we find him, we tell him the truth."

"If he gets to the house first, you won't have to." Deaton said gravely.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stiles, Melody and Scott heard over the dispatch radio in Stiles' Jeep that they had Derek at the Sheriff's Station, so that's where the trio headed. They jumped out of the Jeep as soon as they arrived and ran straight into the Station, finding Sheriff Stilinski looking between a computer monitor and Derek confusedly. 

"I'll handle this." Sheriff said as soon as he saw his son and the McCall siblings. 

He glanced over at the trio and sighed, waving them over before walking into his office. Stiles, Scott and Melody followed him hurriedly, Melody offering Derek a small smile as she walked past him. The boy smiled back at her, his eyes following her as she walked away. Melody could feel him watching her, and felt a little weird knowing that he was actually, like, 23 or something.

"I want you to be honest with me. Absolutely and completely honest." The Sheriff said once he was sure that none of his deputies could hear their conversation. The three teens exchanged looks before nodding their heads, gesturing for Mr. Stilinski to ask whatever he needed to. "Have you been time travelling?"

Melody couldn't help it, she burst out laughing. "Time travelling?" She asked incredulously.

"Hang on, what?" Stiles asked, more shocked than he should've been.

"Because if time travelling is real, you know what, I'm done, I'm out. You're going to be driving me to Eichen House." The Sheriff said panickedly. 

"We found him like that." Scott said to the man who had been like a father to him and Melody.

"Where? Swimming in the Fountain of Youth?" The Sheriff asked frustratedly. Melody covered her mouth to stop herself from laughing again, knowing this was a serious situation. 

"No. We found him buried in a tomb of wolfsbane in an Aztec temple in Mexico underneath a church in the middle of a town that was destroyed by an earthquake." Stiles explained, completely blowing the cover they had created to get their parents to let them go. Melody and Scott both sighed quietly, the younger McCall pressing her head onto her brother's shoulder whilst shaking her head.

"You told me you were camping!" Mr. Stilinski exclaimed exasperatedly.

"Yeah, we were." Stiles said, trying to cover up again. "It was- in -in Mexico."

"Derek's been aged backwards." Scott tried to explain to the Sheriff.

"Yeah, he can't remember anything." Melody added, lifting her head off of her brother's shoulder.

"We just need to talk to him." Stiles said, raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah, well, so far he's not talking to anybody." The Sheriff said with a sigh.

"He'll talk to me." Scott said confidently, Melody refrained from making a sarcastic comment on his cockiness. 

"Why would I go anywhere with you?" Was the first thing Derek said when Scott, Melody and Stiles approached him. 

"There was an accident." Scott started slowly. "You lost some memory, but we can help you get it back."

"How much memory?" Derek asked, looking between Scott and Melody with furrowed eyebrows.

"A lot." Melody said with a sigh, crossing her arms.

"But you can trust us." Scott added with a gentle smile. 

"I trust her." Derek said, pointing to Melody. The McCall siblings shared a confused look, the btoh of them wondering why Derek trusted Melody already.

"Uh, what? Why?" Stiles asked, also confused.

"I don't know." Derek admitted, shrugging his shoulders. "I feel like I know you."

"You do know me." Melody said, stepping forward. "And if you trust me, then you'll believe me when I say you can trust my brother?"

"Why should I trust him?" Derek asked, as if he was determined to be as stubborn as possible.

The McCall siblings both sighed, glancing over at each other. Melody gestured for her brother to show him exactly why he should trust him and Scott nodded his head, crouching down in front of the teenager. Taking a deep breath, Scott flashed his crimson Alpha eyes at the boy, stunning him slightly. The older McCall gently nudged his little sister and she crouched down as well, her eyes glowing bright amber.

"You're an Alpha." Derek stated with wide eyes. "And you're a Beta."

"Your Beta actually." Melody said with a smile, not noticing the way her brother tensed up slightly. Everytime Melody mentioned that Derek was the one who turned her, and that she was his Beta, he felt guilty - knowing that if he had told Melody everything when it happened, maybe he could've been the one to turn her eventually, and he would've been her Alpha. It was one of his biggest regrets, lying to his sister, and he was reminded of it every time he saw the close bond between Melody and Derek.

"Really?" Melody nodded her head. Derek turned to Scott. "Who are you then? And who is he? Who are you?" He gestured to Stiles.

"Oh, we're the guys keeping you out of jail." Stiles said casually. 

"Let us help you." Scott pleaded, but Derek shook his head. Despite trusting Melody, knowing she was his Beta somehow and knowing that Scott was an Alpha, there was something holding him back from trusting the other two fully.

"No." Derek said, biting his lip slightly.

"Okay, dude, you almost tore apart two cops back there. You need to listen to us." Stiles said, relatively sternly. "And that starts with no fangs, no claws, no wolfman. You got that?"

"I'm fine as long as it's not on a full moon." Derek said dismissively. 

"You still have trouble with the full moon?" Scott asked incredulously.

"I said I'm fine." The teenager insisted.

"All right, you coming with us or not?" Stiles asked, getting off the desk he had been sitting on and standing beside Melody.

"You want me to trust you? Where's my family?" Derek asked, tilting his head. Melody's breath hitched in her throat and she glanced over at her brother, gesturing for him to talk. Scott looked back at his sister and his best friend beside her with an anxious look. Stiles copied Melody's gesture, indicating that they thought the True Alpha should lead this explanation. 

"There was a fire. And..." Scott confessed finally. He paused, seeing the tears glistening in the young Beta's eyes and the heartbroken expression on his face. Scott's resolve to tell the truth collapsed at the sight of the sad werewolf before him and he sighed. "They're not here anymore. They're fine. Just had to move out of Beacon Hills. And we're gonna take you to them as soon as we figure out how to get your memories back."

Melody and Stiles both furrowed their eyebrows, identical look of confusion on their face as they looked over at Scott. The Alpha deliberately avoided their gazes and smiled warmly at the Beta before him. Derek's eyes were still wet with tears and Melody sat down beside him, placing her hand on his shoulder to offer him some comfort. Derek smiled at Melody and took a deep breath, a small tear escaping the corner of his eye, which Melody wiped away from him. He turned back to Scott and nodded his head, exhaling sharply.

"Okay." He conceded. He then stood up and went to get himself signed out whilst Stiles, Scott and Melody waited for him by the exit.

"I shouldn't have done that." Scott said, leaning against a railing near the exit. "I lied my ass off."

"Hey, your ass is fine." Stiles said reassuringly, but both Scott and Melody's eyebrows furrowed at the strange attempt at comforting. "You saved him a ton a unnecessary pain. We'll figure this out in a day or two, he goes back to being old Derek, everyone's happy. Except for Derek, who's never happy."

"He's happy sometimes." Melody defended quickly, but Stiles gave her a 'really?' look and Melody shrugged. "Okay, maybe not."

"It's just another person that we're lying to." Scott said with a sigh. "Just that I always feel like it's better when we tell the truth. With Lydia, our mom, your dad."

"But that is Derek Hale in there. He may be a kid right now, but he's still Derek Hale." Stiles pointed out to Scott.

"All right, take him to our house. Mel, go with him. He seems to trust you the most. And don't let him out of your sight." Scott instructed his sister and best friend.

"And where are you going?" Melody asked, crossing her arms. 

"I'm going to go talk to the guy we should have gone to before." Scott said, smirking slightly before straightening up and starting to walk away.

"Uh, yeah, I hate that guy." Stiles shouted after Scott.

"So do I!" Melody added, but Scott didn't reply to either of them. Stiles and Melody both sighed and raised their eyebrows at each other before turning to watch Derek finish signing his papers.

"How well do you think this is gonna end?" Stiles asked his surrogate sister.

"This is going to end terribly, but we'll make it work. Like we always do." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second Derek came back from signing his exit slip from the station, he stuck to Melody's side. After finding out that the girl was, somehow, his Beta, he felt very close to her. He assumed it was because of the bond that an Alpha and a Beta had, and he was probably right - but whatever it was, he knew he didn't really want to leave her side. It also helped that Melody was very pretty, and Derek currently had the mind of a sixteen year-old girl, but both teens tried not to focus on that. The trio entered Melody's house, and almost immediately Stiles started spouting off instructions.

"We're going to wait here for Scott. We're going to sit quietly. And we're not going to call or talk to anyone." Stiles said sternly, mainly to Derek because he knew there was no way in hell he could get Melody to listen to him.

"Do I talk to you?" Derek asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No."

"Good."

"Fine." Melody bit her lip to keep from laughing at the interaction.

"Can I talk to Melody?" Derek asked, gesturing to the girl beside him.

"If she's okay with it, I suppose." Stiles said, shrugging his shoulders.

"You can talk to me." Melody assured, patting Derek on the shoulder.

"Cool. Can I talk to him?" Derek said, pointing in front of the trio. Stiles and Melody turned their attention away from Derek and saw Rafael McCall standing before them with a bag of food in hand. Melody faltered in her step, the small smile dropping her face, but returning quickly - this time, however it was fake. 

"Dad!" Melody exclaimed in shock, subconsciously moving in front of Derek as if to hide him from his father, which didn't work since he was taller than Stiles, let alone Melody.

"Are you getting taller?" Stiles asked the McCall patriarch.

"What are you guys doing here?" Rafael asked, gesturing towards Stiles and Derek.

"Waiting for Scott." Derek said, placing his hand on Melody's shoulder and gently pulling her back from her defensive position. 

"Yeah, so am I. Mel, the three of us are supposed to have dinner." Melody's eyes widened, she had completely forgotten.

"Right!" She exclaimed as if this wasn't the first time the dinner had popped into her head. "Um, Scott's running a little late. And, uh, they're here, because Stiles is tutoring, uh - um, this - this guy and I." Melody stuttered, knowing she couldn't use Derek's real name without her father getting suspicious.

"Well, I brought extra. Are you guys hungry?" Rafael asked Melody's companions.

"Yeah."

"No. We're not hungry." Stiles and Derek answered at the same time. 

"No, I'm starving." Derek protested with a small frown.

"Neither of us are hungry. You know, I don't even think Melody is." Stiles said, shaking his head. "Thanks, though."

"Excuse me, I am hungry." Melody said, reaching across Derek to slap Stiles lightly. He glared at her, knowing she had probably forgotten about what they were doing the second she saw food.

"Okay..." Rafael said, his eyebrows furrowing at the strange interaction before him. "Well, if you're not hungry, Stiles - Melody, your friend can still eat with us. What's your name?"

"De-"

"Miguel." Stiles cut him off quickly, making Derek frown in confusion. "My cousin...Miguel. From Mexico. So..."

"Just go with it." Melody whispered so quietly, Derek could only hear her because of his werewolf hearing.

"Es usted un natural de México, Miguel?" Rafael asked the teenage boy.

"Oh, my God." Stiles muttered as Melody's eyes widened slightly, she prayed that Derek knew Spanish.

"No soy nativo, si no que pasé montón de tiempo allí." Derek answered, shocking both Stiles and Melody

"Fantastic. Egg roll?" Rafael asked, satisfied with Derek's answer.

"Hell, yeah." Derek said happily, smiling excitedly at Melody as he walked over to her father. Melody smiled back as her father as Derek started to converse before looking over at Stiles, who was watching them stunned. 

"Oh, my God, you should see your face." Melody said, chuckling at Stiles' shocked expression. She mimicked his expression and pointed to her face. "This is literally your face."

"I'm not doing that." Stiles muttered begrudgingly, playfully shoving Melody.

"Mel? Stiles? You coming to eat?" Rafael asked, glancing over at his daughter and the boy beside her.

"Yeah!" Melody exclaimed, latching onto Stiles' hand and pulling him over. 

Derek, Rafael, Melody and Stiles all sat down at the McCall's dining table once they had piled their plates with food. Derek and Rafael at the heads of the table, whilst Stiles and Melody sat opposite each other at the sides. Melody mainly kept her gaze focused on the plate of food in front of her, put every now and then she would send Derek a reassuring smile when she heard his heartbeat spike, which usually happened when Melody's father would ask him a question.

"So, uh, Miguel, what did you say your last name was again?" Rafael asked the teenager opposite him. Before Derek could answer though, Stiles interrupted.

"Oh, it's Juarez..,Cinqua Tiago." Stiles answered, grimacing at his own answer. Both Melody and Derek stared at Stiles with identical looks of confusion.

"That's a mouthful." Rafael said, nodding his head. "How do you spell that?"

Derek and Melody both looked up at Stiles, the two teens leaning forward on their elbows. Melody raised her eyebrows at the boy opposite her whilst Derek gestured for Stiles to spell it for him. Stiles narrowed his eyes at the two younger teens but nodded his head, turning to Melody's father.

"Phonetically." Stiles answered, gesturing with his chopsticks.

"Mr. McCall, you're an FBI Agent?" Derek asked, spotting Rafael's badge on the table. 

"He's low level. Very low level. He doesn't even have a voice." Stiles answered for Rafael. Melody rolled her eyes and kicked Stiles in the shin, making him yelp.

"Let people answer their own questions." Melody said, smiling innocently. Stiles rolled his eyes but sat back in his seat, holding his hands up in defense.

"So do you investigate murders?" Derek asked, as Rafael smiled appreciatively at his daughter.

"Sometimes. When it's a federal crime." Rafael answered, shrugging his shoulders.

"What about fires?" Derek asked curiously

Melody, who had been taking a sip from her drink, slapped her hand over her mouth to stop her from spitting her drink everywhere. She coughed viciously, virtually choking on her water and her father, reached over to rub her back whilst Stiles tried not to laugh, and Derek watched in surprise. Melody's coughing fit calmed down and she brought her hand down from her mouth, her face red from embarrassment. She did a thumbs up to her dad, letting him know she was okay, so he could answer Derek's question.

"I wonder where Scott is." Stiles wondered aloud, realising what triggered Melody's coughing fit. "Shouldn't Scott be here by now? We should call Scott. Melody, call your brother."

"What kind of fires are you talking about?" Rafael asked after shooting Stiles a weird look.

"Do you know anything about the Hale family?" Derek asked, also shooting Stiles a weird look.

"Do you know what, maybe I will call Scott?" Melody said, digging her phone out of the pocket of her skirt. 

Rafael ended up revealing to Derek that his family was dead.

Great.

Derek, understandably, was mad at Stiles and Melody for lying, and slammed Stiles into a wall whilst holding onto Melody's wrists tightly, his claws digging into her skin lightly. She tried to pull her hands out of his grip so she could drag him away from Stiles but Derek was surprisingly stronger than her. 

"You lied!" Derek shouted at the two, his eyes narrowed dangerously. 

"Okay, okay, we didn't lie. We omitted certain truths." Stiles defended, his voice muffled from being pushed into the wall. "Vital truths, now that I think about it."

"Look, Derek, if you just let us go - we'll tell you everything." Melody said, pulling against his hand again. Derek growled under his breath but let go of the two teens, Melody immediately went to Stiles' side, rubbing the red crescent-shaped marks on her wrists.

"I don't want to talk to you. Either of you." Derek said bitterly, glaring at the two. "I want to talk to the Alpha. I'll talk to Scott."

"Okay, look, we'll go get him." Stiles said, trying to calm Derek down. "My phone's downstairs. Mel and I'll go call him real quick, alright?"

"Yeah, stay here. Don't move, okay? We'll be right back." Melody said, smiling gently at Derek before being pulled out of the room by Stiles. 

Stiles and Melody made it halfway down the corridor before Stiles spun around and ran back to the Melody's room - where the trio had been. 

"Don't-! I thought you...never mind - come on Melody!" Stiles said, running back to the girl at the end of the corridor.

Derek watched the two teens leave with a confused expression, wondering how they could be so weird. Stiles and Melody ran down the stairs as quickly as they could, Melody reaching the bottom before Stiles because she jumped the last five steps without thinking. The two ran into the kitchen, grabbing Stiles' phone, which was besides Melody's, off of the dining table. Melody chucked it to Stiles, and the brunette boy run Scott immediately. Melody's brother luckily picked up quickly, and Stiles and Melody started talking at the same time. 

"One at a time, please." Scott said, his confusion evident in his voice.

"He knows. He knows about the fire, he knows that his family's dead." Melody said, pulling Stiles' phone closer to her. 

"He does? Shit. Is he alright?" Scott asked worriedly.

"Well, considering he just slammed me into a wall and dug his nails into Mel's wrists, I'd say he's a little mad." Stiles said, his facial expressions showcasing his stress. 

"Where is he now?"

"He's in my room, Scott." Melody told her brother.

"Alone? Go check on him now. We think Kate's after him again."  Scott warned, Stiles and Melody shared an anxious look before running back upstairs. "Kate can't get to him right?"

"No, he's in Mel's bedroom, he'll be totally fine." Stiles assured quickly as he and Melody hurried down the corridor towards the young werewolf's room. "To be honest, I'm starting to miss the old Derek. So, if you actually think that Kate's coming to find him-"

Stiles cut himself off when they stopped in front of Melody's ajar bedroom door, no longer seeing Derek standing by the bed, but instead seeing him gone, and Kate climbing out Melody's window. Melody growled, her eyes lighting up and she ran over to her window, clawed hands outstretched at the werejaguar. Kate simply smirked at the Beta and shut the window before she could get their. The young werewolf slammed her hand into the her window, accidentally cracking it in the window.

"You might be right." Stiles informed Scott solemnly.

"No! Shit!" She shouted, slamming her hand onto the window again so it broke. 

Ignoring the broken glass, and the cuts on her fist, she climbed through the window, jumping down from the window ledge and onto the ground below her. She probably could've opened her window like a normal person, but she wasn't exactly thinking rationally right now and took off in the direction Kate had went. Melody could hear Stiles yelling after her but ignored it and kept running until she lost Derek's scent, which was only to the end of her block. 

Grumbling under her breath, she turned around and ran back to her house. Stiles was already exiting through her front door when she arrived back at her house. He breathed a sigh in relief, ran up to her, grabbed her wrist and gently tugged her towards his Jeep.

"High School - Hale vault. We're getting Lydia and Kira, then we're going there." Stiles said, unlocking his Jeep.

"Let's go." Melody agreed, nodding her head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melody, despite agreeing to go with Stiles, Lydia and Kira, bugged and bugged the two to hurry up. They eventually arrived at the High School fifteen minutes later and left the Jeep as quickly as they could, Stiles with his baseball bat in hand and Melody with her claws already flicked out. Kira separated from the group as they ran towards the under path where Aiden had died, slowing down so Melody could catch her brother's scent.

"You seriously need to find something better than a baseball bat." Lydia said with a sigh. 

"I got the scent. I'm going this way. Peter's that way, you two go there." Melody said before taking off into a run again. 

Melody ran off, and finally found Malia and Scott cornered by two of the weird creatures from the temple in Mexico - which she would later learn that they were called Berserkers. She saw Kira running up from the opposite side to her, the two catching each others eyes and nodding at each other. 

"Get the hell away from our pack!" Melody shouted, catching the both Berserker's attention before lunging at them.

Kira whipped out her sword and slashed out towards the Berserker closest to Malia, whilst Melody jumped on the back of the one closest to Scott. She growled loudly, her arms latching around it neck as she used her lower body strength to flip herself over and knock the Berserker onto the ground. She pinned it to the ground, holding herself over its waist and baring her fangs down at it, whilst Kira fought against the other one.

Melody's amber eyes shone brightly down at the Berserker, and it growled, struggling against the young werewolf's strong grip. She smirked victoriously at the creature below her, but this seemed to anger it, as it worked up all the strength it had and ripped one of its arms from Melody's grip. Its large claw drug across her arm as it pulled off, cutting it deeply but Melody could barely feel it, adrenaline coursing through her veins.

The Berserker violently knocked Melody to the side, and the Beta heard Scott shout out in shock. She groaned in pain, contemplating why the hell she was risking her life again, when she remembered that this was what she was supposed to do - protect. She pushed herself to her feet, ignoring the searing pain in her arm, which had begun to make itself apparent, and the pain in her lower back from crashing into the floor. She looked back at Scott, offering him a reassuring smile before running back at the Berserkers, beside Kira.

Melody threw punch after punch, kick after kick and scratch after scratch, but the Berserkers were never deterred. It was almost as if they didn't feel anything, but Melody and Kira weren't disheartened - it didn't matter. As long as they were holding the Berserkers back and giving Scott and Malia time to recover, the two girls didn't care that they weren't doing any actual damage.

As Kira swung her sword again and Melody threw another punch, the kitsune turned to smile triumphantly at Scott. Unfortunately, though, this made Kira vulnerable as she wasn't paying attention. The Berseker she had been fighting noticed this and with an evil glint in its 'eye' it began to pull its arm back, its hand balling up into a fist.

"Kira!" Scott yelled as the Berserker struck the kitsune across the face.

The sudden yell and the sound of Kira crying out in pain as she clattered on the ground distracted Melody. She looked back worriedly, concern etched across her face. Scott was pulling the kitsune into his side as he looked up at his sister. His already worried expression deepened further and Melody frowned, before suddenly she felt a large hand clamp down on her shoulder. She yelped as a sharp pain stabbed into her arm, looking down to see a big claw sticking out of her upper arm. She spun around the Berserker, ready to punch with her good arm but was quickly met with a fist the face.

She landed directly on her good arm, and definitely heard a crack. Great, she thought, stabbed and a dislocated shoulder, yay! Scott pushed himself over to his sister, helping her into a seated position as the Berserkers started to menacingly walk towards them. There was no longer a claw in Melody's arm, but there was definitely a hole and she could see (and smell) her blood on the Berserker's claw. 

Melody moved closer to her brother, burying her face into his shoulder as she braced herself for the death she thought was inevitable when she heard a punch land. Multiple punches actually. She forced herself to look up, and a small smile appeared on her face when she saw Derek, still a teenager, fighting the two Berserkers on his own. Scott glanced over at his sister and tentatively placed his hands on her out of place shoulder - she nodded her head and Scott used his strength to push Melody's shoulder back into its socket.

Once she could feel her stab wound and shoulder healing, she turned her attention back to Derek, watching him fight valiantly against the Berserkers on his own. At one point he was slammed into the lockers, and Melody could've sworn she saw his face shift - but into his adult wolf form, not teenage wolf form. He was pushed into the ground, and it happened again, so Melody nudged her brother and pointed it out. Scott's eyes widened when he and Melody saw it happen again. 

Then suddenly, there was a loud screeching/roar and the Berserkers stopped fighting Derek, in fact they ran away. Melody, Scott, Malia and Kira slowly sat up further, eventually managing to push themselves to their feet as they watched the werewolf with his back to them. Clutching onto her shoulder, which was still healing, Melody stepped forward her eyes narrowing in confusion.

"Derek?" Melody and Scott called out in unison. 

The werewolf before them slowly turned around, and Melody expected to see young Derek. But no. What she saw made her sigh in relief, a bright smile forming across her face. It was Derek, yes, but him as an adult - the way he was supposed to be. But there was something off, his eyes were no longer glowing blue but amber like Melody's. The young werewolf didn't care about that right now, though, as she ran forward without hesitation. She threw her arms around Derek, burying her face into his shirt and hugging him tightly. Derek, who was slightly taken aback, wrapped his arms around his Beta slowly and hugged her back.

Melody didn't care that there was something bigger happening in the Hale vault as of right now, she didn't care that something was wrong with Derek's eyes, she didn't care that her arm was burning with pain, she didn't care that her father would be confused as to why Stiles, Derek and herself completely disappeared suddenly. All she cared about was that Derek, the real, grumpy, sourwolf Derek, was back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was long sorry. There'll be more Liam next chapter btw.

Also my uploading time table is Five pm (UK time) Saturday and Tuesday, if it's not uploaded that day though it will be the next day <3

Bye :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 7K 31
Alyssa is Derek's little sister. But she didnt get the gift of claws, fangs, super hearing, super speed, and super strength. No one knows why. Scott...
629 45 39
"I get back up, that is the whole point. Always get back up and eventually, your opponent will just collapse from sheer and total exhaustion." +++++ ...
355K 13.5K 46
𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 | alyssa hale g͏e͏t͏s ͏m͏o͏r͏e ͏t͏h͏a͏n ͏s͏h͏e ͏b͏a͏r͏g͏a͏i͏n͏e͏d ͏f͏o͏r ͏w͏h͏e͏n ͏s͏h͏e r͏e͏t͏u͏r͏n͏s ͏t͏o ͏b͏e͏a͏c͏o͏n ͏h͏i͏l͏l͏s...
64.1K 1.3K 24
(Completed) "You're not a monster you're a werewolf like me." What if Scott McCall had a younger sister? What is she was born a werewolf? What if s...