𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧

By nuusski

- milk the game , teach it to my girl. More

authors note.
1.
2.
authors note.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
authors note.
13.
this is fazo
14.
15.
16.
17.
um
18.
19.
20
21.
22.
mm
23.
25.
26.
27.
this is her neighbor ( levi )
^
28.
29.
30
don't curse me out pls
ok
yea

24

5.6K 247 85
By nuusski

LAYLA POV

-

" ok bae , me and yazz going to the store. You want something ? " I asked fazo as I picked my keys up off the island.

" nah "

me and yazz went and got in the car and left.

" so what we going to the mall for again ? " yazz asked

" because weee are going out tonight " I said

" WHO ? GIRL WE PREGNANT " she looked me upside my head.

" we don't have to get drinks and stufff , we can just go to a arcade or something. something fun" I shrugged , she was literally the closest thing I had to a sister.. even though raven was my blood sister she acted like my biggest enemy.

" ouuu , the one with the virtual reality games" she got excited

" yep , right down the street from the mall "

" okay bet " she said as I found a parking space close to the building because I really ain't wanna do a lot of walking.

I parked and we got out.

" so arcade , something casual but not too casual?" Yazz asked opening her hot fries.

I nodded " mmmhm "

" so tell me , you and fazo been normal since y'all found out you was pregnant ? " she asked

" yeah , nothings changed. well I mean he proposed to me " I said showing her the ring.

she gasped loudly " OMGG " she squealed causing everybody that was walking next to us to look.

I popped her arm " stop "

" I'm sorry I'm just so excited for you , so that's why it was still some rose petals here and there "

" yepp "

we finally got into a store and we looked around for some clothes.

FOOGI POV

" bought a spaceship now I'm a space cadet " I said walking into the mall building.
might as well do some with my life instead of reminiscing on a bunch of bullshit.

" ou he fine " I heard one female say when I walked in the store. I saw her out my peripheral , she wasn't allat so I act like I ain't hear her and went on about my business.

" oh dis tuff " I said looking at a fitted cap. it was brown with the NY sign onna front.

" foogi ? " I heard and I looked over and saw yazz.

" wassup " I nodded at her.

" nun , who you here with ? you buy yourself ?" She asked " yep , who you here with ? " I replied

" Layla , she in the store down the walkway. I was finna go into pandora before I saw you " she said

" I thought girls didn't leave each other by themselves in public places ? " my mama and granny used to say that shit 24/7.

" yea but , I just needed to go to Pandora. Good seeing you though " she smiled and made her way through the crowd of people trying to get out of the door.

before she could get out of the door good we heard gunshots.

" AYE " I yelled pulling her arm , we ain't know wtf was going on out there. we needed to be finding Layla honestly.

" whew shit , what the fuck. even the malls ain't safe" yazz said ducking and looking around.

I pulled out my phone to call layla but she wasn't answering her phone. I got nervous ash

" what store you said she went into ? " I asked yazz

" she said she was going into Nike & Krispy kreme so she's in one or the other.

" ight stay right here " I said leaving and going into the Krispy Kreme store.

Ian see her in there so I ran over into the Nike store.

everybody was crowded around and it was blood everywhere but I couldn't really get through the crowd to see what was going on.

" watch out " I said moving through people.

once I got through I saw Layla lying on the floor holding her stomach crying.

" oh shit " I mumbled to myself squatting down with her. " cmon lay " I said

" sir the ambulance is on the way , you have to step back before we call security " some lady said.

" how long ago you call the ambulance ? "

" less than minutes after she got shot " she said

I heard sirens near so I eased up a lil " ok " I backed up. " but I'm going in with her " I made clear.

" maam do you know this man ? " she asked Layla

Layla struggled to speak so she just nodded her head

" we will have to see what the ambulance have to say about that " she said

-

" MOVE , EXCUSE ME " the ambulance ran in with a gurney and lifted her onto it.

the brought her back outside and I ran out behind them.

as I tried to get on the two niggas in the back stopped me.

" sorry are you related to her in any way ? " he asked

" yeah , I'm her first cousin " I lied.

" do you know this man ? Is he your cousin ? " he asked her.

she nodded

" come on , hurry " they let me on.

I called fazo and yazz to let them know what was going on.

HOSPITAL.

" ight so what's the rundown ? " fazo asked me and yazz as he paced back and forth in the waiting room.

" all I know is , when I went in the store yazz spoke we had a brief conversation , she told me Layla went to another store. When yazz was finna leave and go in the store with Layla we heard gunshots so I told her to stay because we ain't know what was going on out there. I called Layla to make sure she was ight but she ain't answer , so I went in stores looking for her and I found her on the floor bleeding , holding her stomach and crying " I explained to him

" was it anybody following y'all around the store or some ? " he asked yazz

" no , not that I know of " she shook her head

" FUCK MAN ! " fazo kicked the chair over

" hey calm down " a white lady who was also in the waiting room told him.

" shut yo ass up " he told her.

" nah fr , calm down forreal bruh. I know you worried and shit but this ain't gone make it no better , we gotta find out who did this shit " I said

" she had some opps or some ? " he asked me

I shrugged " not that I know of , only people she had brutal beef with was her sister , her momma and her dad. but they all dead " I said

" you think it was Derrick ? " he asked

" I doubt it " I said , ion think derrick a do no shit like that. especially in public.

" ion put nun past em " he said

we sat there in silence. knowing it was gone be hours before we could go see Layla.

" so what we gone do ? " yazz said sitting next to fazo

fazo shrugged " ion know , we ain't got a lead on nothing " he shook his head.

" well we gone have to figure something out , it was hella people there and they chose to shoot Layla" yazz said.

" call Derrick foogi " fazo said

DERRICK POV

-

I hurried and jumped out of the car as soon as I parked in the driveway.

when I rushed in the house my ma was standing right there in the kitchen.

" I - derrick what happened to you " she ran over to me seeing the blood all over me.

I shook my head " nothing ma " i ran upstairs to my room so that I could change.

I heard my phone ring & I looked to see who it was , it was foogi. I ain't answer , I ain't have time for that shit today.

it's just when I heard baby I snapped , that was supposed to be me.

FOOGI POV

" he ain't answering " I told fazo.

" yea his ass up to sum " he nodded

like 3 hours later.

" family of Layla Marshall's ? " a nurse came inside

all three of us stood up " yeah "

" she has been out of surgery for some time now , she's conscious , everything went great in the E.R & she will recover soon. We do have bad news though , Layla was a few weeks pregnant & she was shot in her stomach. We did all that we could do but the baby did not make it , I'm very sorry " she said.

fazo stood in silence , hell I know what that feel like.

" can we see her ? " he asked

" yes , right this way " the nurse said as we began to follow her to Layla's room.

when we walked inside we saw her laying there , she had iv's running through her and everything.
I hated to see her like that.

" Lay " fazo walked up to her.

" hmm ? " she moved her head gently to look at him

" who did this ? " he asked her

she shook her head.

" are you saying nobody ? lay somebody did it, you ain't just magically end up like this " yazz said

" im saying .. I'm not telling y'all " she said with shaking in her voice.

" why ? we can get whoever did ts gone " fazo said

" that's the point , that's only gonna get you in jail" she put her focus back on the tv.

" it was Derrick wasn't it ? " I asked hoping she would say no.

she didn't say anything.

" hell yeah it was that nigga , I'll be back " fazo got up and stormed out the door.

shit was definitely get hectic now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592K 30.2K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
215K 3.6K 23
☆彡 Rafe and Atallia hate each other so much until one day they're forced to team up in order to cover a murder. Season: 2