Claimed by the devil

By xxfebihalowxx

dissing what he said away I clear my throat " I appreciate your help Mr. knight, but how about we let the cop... More

♥︎𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐♥︎
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15🔥
16
17🔥
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36🔥
37🔥
38
39
40
41
42🔥
43
44
45🔥
46
47
48
49
50🔥
51
52
53
54
55

11

17K 385 46
By xxfebihalowxx

God I hate it when I turn red from the slightest things.

"Stop" I say kind of annoyed, he's laughing at me as I turn around.

He stops walking to the bathroom and turns.

This time I don't turn because I don't want him to think he has any sort of affect on me.

Which is kind of true except that he has nice abs.

But that's not the point.

" like what you see?" He asks with a smirk.

I glare at him and clear my throat"I made breakfast, come when you are done ".

"Just saying, if you do I'm yours just like you're mine.".

"I don't " I reply.

He gives me a half sided smile and says "is that so?" And starts walking to me.

Knowing him and what he usually does I turn around and walk as fast as I can to the door but I don't get far.

He wraps one arm around my waist sending a wave of goosebumps all over my body.

He turns me around and raises my head with his free hand.

He's too close.

And the fact that he's in a towel isn't helping.

He pulls me closer leaving a little to no space between our lips.

I freeze.

"I would like to have you as my breakfast.".

I don't usually blush unless I'm embarrassed but heat rises to my cheeks and my heart races.

Gathering whatever sense I have left in me I say " I have to wake Sofie, she needs to eat.".

" I will have you one day mio amore."he smiles.

"In your dreams" I scoff.

" we will see".

"ES" sofie yells probably wondering why I took a shower in her bathroom.

I try to push ace away but he doesn't budge, instead he holds me tighter and watches me with the same smile on his face.

" let go" I say glaring at him.

" I will, only if you give me a kiss" he shrugs.

He can dream.

I will never kiss him.

"ES, I HAVE TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING" she yells again.

"Ace let me go" I repeat.

She doesn't even know he's here and if she walks in on us like this...I won't  able to explain.

" you know what you have to do" he says looking at my lips then my eyes holding eye contact.

"ES, DON'T TELL ME YOU ARE STILL ASLEEP" Sofie yells her voice sounding closer.

" ace, let me go"I glare again and try to push him away.

" stop whining angelo, you know what you have to do" he licks his lips.

I will regret this for the rest of my life.

Closing the space between us, I steady myself by placing my hands on his arms.

I stand on the tip of my toes to reach him, he bends down a little and I close my eyes.

I close the space between us and put my lips on his, my breath hitches at the feeling that spreads all over my body.

He gently bites my lower lip and for a second I forget this was supposed to be a peck.

I pull away trying to catch my breath, not because it was long but because the closeness and the fact that I kissed him took my breath away.

This will haunt me forever.

I just kissed him!

"Let me go now." I say glaring at him again.

He smirks and lets go of me.

I leave my room as fast as I can annoyed at the fact that I kissed him.

"Sofie?" I say walking in her room.

I spot her laying on her bed looking drained.

" hey" she says sounding off.

" what's wrong?" I ask

She doesn't answer, instead she hands me her phone.

I look at it to find an article about Mr. Black.

That's true, he was never really seen with a woman like this.

I look at Sofie to figure out how she's feeling about this.

She shrugs as if she doesn't care.

Okay that's go-

A tear rolls down her cheek and she bursts into tear.

The last she cried was years ago after a huge argument with her dad.

I wrap my arms around her as she sobs.

"I hate this es, yes it's my responsibility I got pregnant but I can't handle this. It's too much. I don't think I can be a good mother and" she sobs " I- I don't even know why I'm upset, he-".

I take her face in my hands and say "hey it's okay, it doesn't matter if he likes someone else we both know you can do this, you're going to be a good mother. And I am here, if he says that he wants nothing to do with the baby then be it. I will quit and we can move to Italy like we always planned start over-".

I get cut short by ace.

" you know that's not going to happen".

He's wearing a black suit now and his hair is not messy like it was.

His expression tells me exactly what he heard.

I honestly don't care he heard because the moment Mr.black decides to be a dick and doesn't accept his responsibility we're out.

Sofie hides her face behind me and wipes her tears then gives me a 'what the fuck look'.

That was rude of him to listen but then again the man has no manners.

"good thing I never asked.".

I can't help but dislike him more because of what just happened.

I know it's not his fault nor Mr.black's because he doesn't know about the baby, and it's not like he HAS to like sofie because of the baby.

It's just that I hate seeing sofie suffer, she's been through so much in her life.

"Don't tire yourself Sofie, she's nothing to him." He says to sofie then looks at me " I'll go to the company, you don't have to come and you're certainly not leaving anywhere anytime soon.".

I nod without commenting on his last statement.

The moment he leaves Sofies raises her eyebrow at me.

"What's going on?" She asks.

Taking a deep breath, I tell her everything minus the kiss earlier.

" I think-" she starts with wide eyes but I stop her " let's not think about me for now, how about we have breakfast then go get the groceries we need for tonight? and don't worry about the article too much. I know we don't like ace but he said she means nothing. He's his closest friend, he would know if he has a thing for her."

Giving her one last hug for extra reassurance, I walk out of her room and go to mine to change.

I want to wear something more comfy since I'm not going to work today.

The first thing I notice about my room is his strong cologne.

Mint and musk.

I walk to my closet and pick a white sweater with some black tight jeans.

After changing I put some perfume on and walk out of my room.

Sofie is already waiting for me.

We head out and walk to her car.

yes Sophie has a car, she never uses it to go the club because gets drunk sometimes or goes with men.

I get in the driver's seat and turn the car on.

yes I do have a driving license but don't have a car yet because I don't know what car I want and don't want to buy something that I would end up hating or regret buying.

I adjust the seat to my height because I am little taller than Sophie.

I look at the rear review mirror to adjust it but I don't because I see the 2 female bodyguards in a different SUV.

I forgot about them.

I don't like having them follow me everywhere.

Deciding to act like I didn't see them, I start the engine.

To my luck my phone rings.

I check the caller's id...unknown.

I answer already knowing it's him because not a lot of people have this number.

This one is my personal number.

It's ace.

I pick up the phone and sure enough it's him.

"hello angelo"

"hi? is something wrong?" I ask knowing why he's calling.

" why? I can only call my girlfriend when something is wrong?" He asks.

Choosing to make this call as short as it can be I say " can you tell your bodyguards to leave, they don't have to come with us to the grocery store, I am pretty sure we are not going to meet someone dangerous buying vegetables".

" they are not leaving you angelo, the sooner you accept it the better. And yes you might not find any of my rivals shopping there but they could be following you and I wouldn't want to risk that." he says sounding a little annoyed.

What is he annoyed about? I am.

" wow and I thought you were powerful enough and people feared you but here I am having to be followed by 2 bodyguards in order not to get harmed for being your girlfriend" I scoff to kind of show him why me being his 'girlfriend' is nothing but bad news.

A loud Crash comes from his line, he sure can't handle foreshadowing.

" I am angel, and the reason you have to have bodyguards is because people want what I have." he says  " and I am glad you are finally calling yourself my girlfriend as you should."

" by force, keep that in mind." I add.

" why are you going to the grocery store? you only go every Saturday." He changes the subject.

how does he know?

" I want to buy some sense to put in your head" I scoff " and how do you know I go every Saturday?".

" watch your little mouth mio amore, and it's normal to know things about you, I am your boyfriend after all" he taunts teasingly.

" yeah it would be normal if I told you about it and I clearly didn't considering I am being forced to be with you and I don't even want to talk to you, gosh you know what bye because however you found out I don't care, I know it's pathetic like you" I say before hanging up.

it was a bit dramatic and he deserved it but it's definitely my period adding fire to the argument.

I guess I am about to get it. Fanfuckingtastic!

I don't think I am ready honestly, I never am because my anemia makes it 10 times worse.

My phone rings, knowing it's probably him I decide to ignore it.

I start the drive to the grocery store, Sofie doesn't say a word and I don't either.

my phone rings again and again none stop.

Damn it!

" sophie turn it off please"I say.

She nods and turns off my phone.

she is not picking up.

I call again but this time her phone is off.

how dare she hang up on me! no one fucking does.

I am trying not to snap but her attitude is pushing me to the edge.

and the fact that I for the first time don't know why I want to change for her is fucking with my head.

Our kiss today made me want more from her, it was nothing like the rest because it was her who kissed me.

And it made me want more of that side of her, but now I just want to show her that I am in control, and that she should drop her attitude.

damn it! no woman has ever crossed her lines with me and lived, but her... just the thought of hurting her makes me fume in anger even if it's me.

I hear a text notification from my phone and quickly grab it expecting it to be her, but it's austin.(a.b is austin and a.k is ace)

A.b: hey man

A.k: hi, what's up

A.b: I woke up to a text from sophie inviting me to dinner with her and nessa.

A.k: her and nessa?

mio angelo didn't mention attending any dinner with austin, and if he is there then I should be too I am her boyfriend.

A.b: yeah... I don't know why all of the sudden, are you going to be there?

A.k: you will figure it out soon, and yes I will.

A.b: what did nessa say when she told you about it?

A.k: she didn't you did, but I will be there.

A.b: Ace stop forcing yourself on her, she would've told you if she wanted you there.

A.k: she should want me there, I am her boyfriend.

A.b: remember what I said.

A.k: I do and I took your advice but she took it for granted and thought it was okay to disrespect me.

A.b: what did you expect her to do? you forced yourself on her a lot and you think that she would see one nice gesture and like you? she worked for me for 3 months and they were enough for me to know that she is nice to those who are nice to her.

A.k: enough about her, when is the dinner?

A.b: at 8:00 pm.

A.k: okay.

𒊹︎AN
Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone! I hope you're having a good day.

𖦹Question of the day𖦹

What are some red flags not a lot of people talk about?

Friendly reminder---> I'm always free and here to listen if you're going through something and need to vent.

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝~2257

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 6.7K 50
Silence. "HUH?" He laughs aiming the gun at my head. "Does this scare you, babe," he yells with anger. My heart was beating so fast it felt like I wa...
8.5M 200K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
139K 3.2K 43
"I can't be with you Arsenio. Your literally obsessed with me. It's not healthy. It's not a sign of a healthy relationship." I said to the angry hulk...
36.8K 873 38
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...