The Guitarists Savior (Bandai...

By randomisbraindead

A non-despair AU mainly cause idk how to write stuff like that -sob- Life has been a living hell for Mikan Ts... More

A long day
When will things get better?
My savior
The concert pt. 1
The concert pt. 2
I promise.
A date or just a hangout?
Definitely a date pt. 1
Definitely a date pt.3
Hell in heels
New client?
Update!
Update/warning
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Update!

Definitely a date pt. 2

173 5 8
By randomisbraindead

I'm thinking the update schedule for this book with be every 3 to 4, 2 at the least
Idk yet tho

Ibuki POV (third person)

"Don't worry Mikan! Ibuki'll make sure to drive extra careful for you!"

'I don't think Mikan has ever ridden a motorcycle' Ibuki thought to herself, amused at her nervousness before speaking up.

"But if you want, you can hold onto me." Ibuki suggested, smiling as Mikan began to get flustered again.

"Wh-what! N-no I cou-couldn't do th-that to you! It'd b-be too much tr-trouble!" She nervously stuttered out, Ibuki shaking her head.

"It's no trouble at all! Actually, Ibuki would love it if you held onto me!" Ibuki blushed a little, she remembered that night she spent at Mikans apartment.

She had woken up, her arms wrapped around the sleeping nurse. Ibuki was thankful Mikan wasn't awake at that time, she had gone full gay panic after that.

After that night, she found herself hoping she'd be able to hold Mikan like that again, and to be held in return.

Ibuki didn't want to admit it directly though, thinking it'd be a little creepy since they met just a few days ago. Despite that, Mikan had managed to become an important person in the musicians life.

"A-are you sure?" Mikan asked shyly, putting her index fingers together sheepishly. Ibuki nodded, hopping on her motorcycle.

"As sure as the beat of a drum!" Ibuki gave her a thumbs up, Mikan gulped and slowly walked over to the motorcycle.

She hesitantly got on, shaking a little as she wrapped her arms around Ibukis waist. Ibuki felt her face heat up and she tried her best not to stim, moving her fingers excitedly.

She turned on the motorcycle and started backing up, revving the engine from instinct causing Mikan to whimper and bury her face into Ibukis hair.

Ibuki smiled to herself but also mentally slapping herself for scaring Mikan. Ibuki started driving Mikan to the place she had in mind.

Ibuki kept her promise and made sure to drive carefully, especially since she didn't have any helmets. 'Note to self, bring helmets next time' she thought to herself.

She felt Mikan start to ease up, lifting her head up from Ibukis hair. Ibuki wanted to look back at Mikan to see her reaction but she didn't want to risk it.

She moved her head towards Mikan but kept her eyes on the road, "See? What did Ibuki tell you! I'd always make sure you're safe Miki!"

"How're you liking it?" She asked, feeling Mikan look at her. "I-it's nice, I never n-noticed how b-beautiful the lights w-were at night until n-now." Mikan awed.

Ibuki smiled softly to herself, 'I know someone more beautiful' Ibuki replied to the nurse, "I'm glad you like it Miki!"

Ibuki could see the place come into view, "We're almost there Miki!" Mikan peered over Ibuki's shoulder, her eyes widening.

"A ca-carnival??" Mikan asked Ibuki, who nodded. "Mhm! Ibuki heard it was gonna be in town for tonight so I figured it'd be the perfect place for our date!"

Mikan had started to tear up and she wiped them away, "N-no ones ever b-brought me to a-a place like t-this before. Th-thank you so much!"

"No need to thank Ibuki! I'm only treating you like how you should be treated." Mikan looked up at Ibuki, "How I sh-should be treated..?"

"Like a human being."

Ibuki looked back at Mikan, a smile on her face. Their eyes connected for a brief moment, time freezing as they stared at each other.

However that was abruptly cut off when Ibuki looked back at the road, parking the motorcycle on the grass for there wasn't anymore parking spaces.

The two girls got off the motorcycle and looked at the games and stands around them, both noticing the large Ferris Wheel in the middle of the clearing the carnival was set up.

Ibuki looked at Mikan, "What do you wanna do first Mikan?" Mikan looked around, unsure of what to do first. "I-I don't kn-know. I've never been t-to one of the-these before."

"That's alright Mikan! Let's go play some of the games." Ibuki grabbed Mikans hand and started leading her to one of the games. She felt Mikan grab her hand, which caused her to blush profusely.

She slowed down so the two can walk side by side, both smiling warmly. Ibukis heart was pounding, she had gone on dates before but none of them had this affect on her.

Ibuki noticed a pink bear plushie out of the corner of her eye, turning her head to look at it. Stars were practically in her eyes and she tapped Mikans shoulder, "Miki! Miki! Look!"

Mikan looked at where Ibuki was pointing, giggling when she saw how star struck she was. "Wanna t-try  and get it?" Mikan asked the colorful haired girl next to her, who nodded vigorously.

The two girls walked to the stand and Ibuki started bouncing happily. The person working at the stand smiled at them and said, "You ladies wanna play?"

Ibuki nodded her head, "That'll be three yen." Ibuki slapped three yen on the counter top, determination flaring in her eyes.

Mikan stood behind Ibuki as she tried to win the pink bear plushie, which Ibuki eventually won. "Hell yea! I told ya I was a badass at these games!"

"I-Ibuki you lost tw-twenty-four y-yen." Mikan giggled, which Ibuki waved off, "I totally got it first try."

Ibuki handed the plush to Mikan, "Here Mikan! You can have it." Mikan quickly shook her head, "AaH! N-no, you won it! You sh-should have it!"

Ibuki shook her head, "Ibuki did win it, but I won it for you!" Ibuki handed her the plushie, Mikan took it this time and looked down at it.

She gave it a small smile, looking up at Ibuki with a thankful smile. "Th-thank you so m-much Ibuki! I love it!" Mikan said, squeezing the plushie in a hug.

Ibuki flusteredly scratched the back of her head, "Awww it's nothing Miki, I'm just happy to see your smile is all!" Mikan smiled at Ibuki then nodded her head towards the Ferris Wheel.

"D-do you wanna go o-on it?" She suggest, Ibuki nodded excitedly, "Hell yea! This is gonna be great!"

Mikan held out her hand for Ibuki to grab, which Ibuki happily took. The two walking hand in hand to the Ferris Wheel, looking at the other games they would play after getting off the ride.

While waiting in line Mikan tapped Ibukis shoulder and pointed to two people, "H-hey, isn't that Hiyoko and Mahiru?" Ibuki put a hand over her eyes, trying to look through the crowd.

"Ohh yeaa!" Ibuki smiled then started waving, "Hey you two! Over here!" Mikan giggled then waved silently at the two as they walked over.

"Mikan! I wasn't expecting to see you here." Mahiru greeted them with a smile, Hiyoko on the other hand pouting. "Who cares!! These two bobble heads are interrupting our date!"

Mahiru laughed nervously, "There's no harm is greeting friends." She looked at Hiyoko who sighed in defeat, "Ughhh fine, I guess it won't be that bad." She rolled her eyes.

Mahiru looked back up at the two girls, "I didn't expect you guys to be here, especially together." Mikan blushed after the way Mahiru said that last part.

"W-we were jus-" Mikan was interrupted, "We're out on a date like you two! Ibuki brought Mikan here as a surprise!" Ibuki explained.

"Ohhh a date huh, I hope you two have fun! Maybe in the future we'll go on a double date." Mahiru walked away waving with her hand in Hiyokos.

Ibuki waved goodbye, looking behind them to see it was their turn to get on the Ferris wheel. "Hey Miki, look! It's our turn!"

She looked at Mikan, who was looking at the ground, deep in thought. Ibuki's smile slowly faded and turned into worry.

'Was it weird to call it a date!? Was I being too loud and scared her?? Did I say something wrong!? Did I do something wrong?? Was it rude to interrupt her?? Is this not a date to her, am I making her uncomfortable?? Am I just assuming!!? What did I do!!'

Ibuki's thoughts were racing, her chest tightening in fear. Ibuki placed a hand on Mikan, snapping her out of her thoughts. Mikan jumped at her touch and looked at Ibuki.

"O-oh I'm sorry! I di-didn't mean to doze off l-like that." Mikan apologized, Ibuki put a smile back on her face, despite the anxiety she was feeling.

"It's a groovy Mikan! C'mon, it's our turn!" Ibuki said, walking over to the Ferris wheel seat, Mikan following soon after her. The two sat down and lowered the bar to keep them in their seats.

As the person was getting ready turn the ride on, Ibuki started getting lost it thought.

'Maybe I'm too intense for Mikan, what if I scare her with how loud I am? What if I'm annoying her? What if I accidentally hurt her? What if-'

Her thoughts were interrupted when Mikan slightly shook her, "Ibuki! Y-you're gripping the b-bar really ti-tightly..are y-you ok...?" Ibuki looked at Mikan, noticing the worry in her eyes.

Mikan was shy and timid, the complete opposite of Ibuki. Ibuki was loud and confident, but Mikan was so nice and caring and beautiful.

Ibuki needed someone like Mikan to balance her out, Ibuki can be rather impulsive but Mikan keeps her steady and levelheaded.

Ibuki wanted to protect Mikan from whoever or whatever tries to harm her, even if she had to protect her from herself. "H-hey Mikan.." she started.

She looked away from Mikan, feeling nervous. Going quiet when the ride started, their seat going up. "I-Ibuki..what i-is it?"

"D-did I..." she tried to find the words, finding it harder than usual to get out what she needed to say. "Did I do something...wrong?" "H-huh..?"

"You went quiet after I interrupted you...was I too loud? Did I scare you? Did I say something wrong? Am I being annoying? Do you actually like spending time with me or-" she was cut off with something she didn't expect.

Mikan had placed a hand on top of Ibukis, gripping it and putting her head on Ibuki's shoulder.

"Ibuki. I really l-like you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 1779

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 516 60
Short(ish) Komahina//Hinakoma stories I came up with at 2am! Requests are open because I run out of ideas quickly... No smut because I can read it bu...
91.4K 1.8K 60
!TRIGGER WARNING! self harm, suicide, major angst, depression, eating disorder i'd recommend not reading this if you're under 13 or 14 just because o...
34.1K 1.1K 41
COLLEGE AU. BLUE LOCK REO X FEM! READER STORY **THIS IS A 18+ STORY, NO MINORS** Reo: I always got what I wanted, the word "no" didn't exist in my vo...
53.9K 1K 10
The Four Dark Devas of Destruction are watching you. This story plays during the events of Danganronpa, Super Danganronpa 2 and a tiny bit of Danganr...