30 Days Only (Akiteru X Reade...

By KAYNUKY22

Y/N found her husband Akiteru having an affair with a woman from his office. Akiteru filled with regret asks... More

Ch.1 Don't Know How To Feel
Ch.3 Call My Name Again
Ch.4 Secret
Ch.5 28 Days
Ch. 6 My Life (Final Chapter)
Epilogue

Ch.2 I'll Try

2.8K 64 165
By KAYNUKY22

■3rd Person POV■

Akiteru holds Y/N's hands tightly, preventing her from taking off her wedding ring.

Y/N did nothing as Akiteru's hand trapping hers in his bigger one. Y/N doesn't know how to feel around him. Y/N's sad and mad, but she's not someone who can get mad easily. On the other hand, she's wondering whether she did something wrong that made him do such a thing.

Y/N: what... did I do wrong?

Akiteru: Nothing! You did nothing wrong Y/N, you're a go- great wife... you really are...

Y/N: then... why?

Akiteru: I'm sorry Y/N it's all my faults... mine... I'm sorry...

How she's not showing her sadness nor a slight emotion at all, frightened Akiteru even more. Y/N sits on the sofa and Akiteru crouches down in front of her.

Akiteru: Y/N....I ended it with her... I regret it...

Y/N: you... ended it because I found out...

How her soft voice sent daggers straight to his heart. Akiteru hopes Y/N shows more emotions.

Akiteru: Y/N I'm sorry.... please. .

Y/N: I think... we should... end it... let's div-

Akiteru: NO!

Y/N is startled and looks up to see tears roll down his cheeks. This actually hurt her, seeing him cry like this, but she was hurt by him too.

Akiteru: Y/N no... please I don't want us to end... please... I'm sorry, I'm sorry...

Y/N: but I... don't know how to feel around you anymore Tsuki-

Akiteru: you are a Tsukishima too, so please... don't call me that... I beg you...

Y/N: I... really don't know how to feel around you...

Akiteru places his hands on Y/N's shoulder and stares into her eyes that no longer have light in it.

Akiteru: please... let me show you I'll do better... Y/N I'll make you feel loved and make you love me again...

Akiteru's hands fall on her lap, holding Y/N's hands close to his face as he kissed her knuckles, fingers, and backhands.

Akiteru: I swear... let me fix this... I don't want to lose you, I can't....

Y/N sees as Akiteru cries on her lap. She wants to cry but she doesn't want to show it to him. Y/N remembers all of the good times they have before and what happens today too.

Akiteru has always made her happy for all of those 7 years together with him, even the five years before their marriage and more the past 2 years after they married. But her trust is wavering. But still

Y/N: 30 days.... only...

Akiteru looks up eyes widened.

Akiteru: Y/N? What do you mean?

Y/N: I'll give you 30 days... if I... could feel something for you again... then... we could stay... but If I couldn't...

Akiteru is afraid to hear what she's going to say.

Y/N: let's... end it... let me leave...

Akiteru: Y/N...

Y/N: please...

Akiteru doesn't want any possible way that they're going to divorce, but if he doesn't accept this he might hurt her even more by not following what she wants.

Akiteru: okay... I'll try.. I'll definitely show you I'm going to treat you better... please stay

Y/N nods her head and then stands up.

Y/N: okay... but... we can't sleep in the same room... I'll sleep in the guest room

Akiteru: why?

Y/N looks up at him and showing an emotionless face.

Y/N: because... seeing your face... hurt me...

Akiteru's saddened by her remarks but what can he do? He made her feel that way towards him, he hurt her, good thing she wants to come back.

Akiteru: alright...

With that Akiteru watches as Y/N walks inside the guest room and closes the door. Akiteru with heavy steps walks into his room and lay on his bed while looking at the picture on the bedside of the bed.

■Akiteru's POV■

I've been laying around for three hours but I still can't sleep. I'm afraid that if I sleep when I woke up she's going out of my life.

I get up and walk outside, slowly walking to the guest room. I open the door gently, seeing that Y/N sleep facing the other way around.

I walk closer to her want to carve her presence in my heart. The moment I'm right in front of her and her face comes into view, my heart hurts.

Y/N is sleeping but her face looks so sad and, I could see trails of tears on her face.

She cries herself to sleep... she holds it all this time... how could I do this to her?

I move to the other side of the bed and climb it. Though Y/N asked me to sleep separately, I cannot beat the thought of not having her around me. I'm scared that she will be gone when I didn't see her.

I lay on my side behind her and pulls her close to me. I hugs her from behind,  securing her trembling body in mine

I snuggle closer to her and press our bodies together. I want her to be happy around me again, to feel loved, and trust me again.

Akiteru: I love you Y/N... I'm sorry...

■Y/N's POV■

I woke up because I feel warm, too warm. I look at the reflection on the window. Then I finally realize that I'm sleeping with Akiteru's arm around me.

Why did he?

I try to squeal out of his arms but I can't.

Why can't you follow my request?

Y/N: excuse me... please... let go

I could see that he snuggles closer to me, I used to be happy but now when he hugs me, I don't know what to feel.

Akiteru: I'm sorry... I can't... I don't want to...

Y/N: why? I... Only ask of us to sleep separatel-

Akiteru: I know but... I'm afraid that You'll be gone if I don't have you in my arms.

Y/N: I told you... it hurts me to see your fac-

Then suddenly my body has been turned around and Akiteru hugs me, burying my head on his chest.

Akiteru: this way... you can't see my face, okay... so please... let me be with you...

Silence

I didn't say anything because I don't know what to say. The past months I've been hoping to hear him saying all of that sweet things to me, waiting for him to hugs me and snuggle close to me. But now, all of it makes it hard for me to breathe.

Akiteru: please.... don't cry alone... let me be with you when you're crying... I would rather see you cry or get angry with me... than... showing nothing... it... scares me Y/N.... shout at me, scream if you want to, hit me or do whatever you want to express your anger to me just... Don't leave

His voice is trembling, he sounds so sad. I don't want to show him that I'm hurting this much because of him. I don't want him to see as the tears roll down my cheeks. I don't want him to see how he made me shattered.

I'm pulled even closer to him, he presses my head to his chest while gently stroking my hair.

Y/N: why?

Why did you do this to me?

Y/N: if you let me go... you... could be with he-

Akiteru: I don't want her! I don't Y/N... please... I'm sorry, I just need you.. I love you Y/N

Y/N: but what... if I can't feel the same again?

I can feel his body stiffens.

Akiteru: I told you I'll try.... I'll try to make you feel loved again until you can love me like before...

Can I?

Akiteru: please... let me do this right again Y/N... at least... please try to bear with me in the next 30 days like what you said... and if... you still can't feel the same...

Dub dub

Akiteru: no... I will make you feel like before...

Why are you trying to do so?

Akiteru: don't avoid me... please...

I relax my body and let Akiteru san holds me. We say nothing, I don't know whether he already asleep or not.

He will try to make me feel like before...

Can I...

What do I want?

I'm not even sure...

But at least... I'll give him a chance...

I'll try to feel again too...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

832K 38.5K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
30.3K 1.1K 15
He doesn't know when it all started. His feelings for her wavers. She smiles and sends says sweet things to him, stating how she loves him without kn...
626 208 12
A book of poetry, including but not limited to poems about the seasons, my memories, and of course, poetry inspired by my stories!💜 I hope you enjoy...
11.5K 495 17
As he stands in front of her, The girl who helps him overcome his sadness, the girl who is always around and cheers him up. Takao tries to shoo any k...