Free Palestine

By urlocalpencilstealer

I will try my best to post updates on Palestine on here. Please DM me with information and resources and leav... More

General Overview
Update: Monday, May 17th 2021
Boycott Israel
Anti-Semitism
Update: Tuesday, May 18th 2021
Accounts to Follow
IMPORTANT: Nakba
Afghanistan
WAYS TO HELP: Donation and Petition Links
Timeline (May 2021 Gaza Attacks)
Save Sheikh Jarrah
Update: Thursday, May 20th 2021
The Power of Your Voice
Ethiopia
US - Israel
Ceasefire
Update: Friday, May 21st 2021
Update: Saturday, May 22nd 2021
Update: Sunday, May 23rd 2021
Update: Monday, May 24th 2021
Update: Tuesday, May 25th 2021
Update: Wednesday, May 26th 2021
Update: Thursday, 27th May 2021
Update: Friday, May 28th 2021
Boeing
Update: Saturday, May 29th 2021
Update: Sunday, May 30th 2021
Map of Palestine
Save Lifta
Update: Monday, May 31st 2021
IMPORTANT: Israel's Next Prime Minister
Update: Tuesday, June 1st 2021
Save Silwan
More on Save Silwan
Update: Wednesday, June 2nd 2021
Louis Vuitton and Fendi
Update: Thursday, June 3rd 2021
Update: Friday, June 4th 2021
IMPORTANT: SAVE SILWAN
URGENT: WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN 48 HOURS
Israel Builds Iron Wall Around Gaza

Update: Wednesday, May 19th 2021

26 2 5
By urlocalpencilstealer

One of the victims was Yousef Abu Hussin, a Palestinian journalist. He wore his Press jacket with pride, and it was taken with him to his funeral.

Please pray for his family. May Allah grant him Jannat ul Firdaus. Ameen.

I'd also like to remind you all that Israel bombed two of the biggest press offices in
Gaza, which is a war crime.

Some facts about Gaza that I felt should be shared:

In the West Bank, which is a Palestinian territory, there were also a number of deaths, although I do not have a definite number, I have found names of those who were killed.

There is also excessively violent police brutality occurring all around Palestine and Israel, and Israeli occupation soldiers are attacking Palestinians, whether that be those who are peacefully protesting in various cities across the two states or the residents of Sheikh Jarrah.

WARNING; Some people may find the bottom images graphic. Please skip to bellow the bold writing to avoid looking.

The boy's crime? Being a Palestinian child. His father's crime? Trying to stop soldiers from detaining his frightened son  who had no fault whatsoever.

More videos have also surfaced with proof of the mistreatment of the Israeli forces.

Links:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPBnmzMpWvm/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CPA-2P2JZdi/?utm_medium=copy_link 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPA5Z9qppBN/?utm_medium=copy_link - a journalist had her hijab (headscarf) pulled off in Jerusalem.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CPA4zwBJssu/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPA4Wn1pc-U/?utm_medium=copy_link

Everyday, it breaks my heart more and more to watch the death toll go up and see more footage of the Palestinian people being brutalised.

This poem I found, written by a Palestinian poet really made me feel emotional.

These are people and I feel strongly as if they are my own people. Fellow human beings dying and crying and begging for help. And all I can do is sit at home and watch.

I am not Palestinian. I am from a colonised country too, though. Our land, the land of our ancestors was disputed over heavily and to this day still is. My people die too often and we pay the price for others' greed.

If you are from countries that aren't the US, the UK, or European countries, it's highly likely your country was a victim of colonisation too.

What I'm trying to say is that colonisation is a huge injustice. Those of us who have experienced it/are experiencing it know how hard this is on the people of Palestine. 

We know all too well that silence cannot defeat oppression.

The Palestinians are saying that the global attention is working, they are being resistant and trying to resist. Even in the face of death, they are not afraid. What makes you so scared to speak up? They are being killed for speaking up but they still speak up. You have a fully functioning voice which you can use but choose not to.

Please lend your voice to these people who so badly need it.

I am still seeing very little talk about it on Wattpad or on some of my friends' social medias.

Silence is never and will never be forgotten. Silence is so heavy. This type of silence, this type is too heavy.

As Martin Luther King Jr. once said: "The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people."

As Desmond Tutu said: "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

And as Ginetta Sagan said: "Silence in the face of injustice is complicity with the oppressor."

Please, regardless of your faith and what you believe in, pray for the Palestinians. They deserve freedom and liberation and everyone who denies them that can be damned.

Algeria was liberated after 132 years of being colonised by the French.

Palestine will be liberated too, Inshaa Allah.

Free Palestine.

Always.

(All links posted on today's update can be found on my message board. Feel free to use any information or resources from here without asking.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.6K 897 47
give request:) & i will try and update everyday 💕 please vote
63.2K 4.5K 35
I am a Zionist. Well, we all know what that means. I believe Palestinians are animals and should be slaughtered, since the promised land belong to Je...
68.7K 1.3K 45
𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚... ...𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙢. [𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙗𝙮𝙣 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨 �...
16.2K 3.5K 121
The diaries of Palestine is a book written by me about different stories that happened to the Palestinians throughout the years as the war went on. ...