broken souls of blame | milev...

By rndlie

she took all the blame on her fathers death and he took all the blame on his father's hatred towards his moth... More

introduction
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
epilogue

chapter fourteen

261 14 15
By rndlie

KISS IN THE HALLS

"guess i'm paired with you." mike grins, walking towards el, "guess you are."

"so what fitness are we doing? i would say squats." he smirks as they walk towards the back wall of the gym.

"we're doing sit-ups and jumping jacks because they're the easiest." she says.

he fakes a pout, "aw, no squats? you know we'll get in trouble for doing such easy exercises."

"no, we won't." she shakes her head.

"try it. do jumping jacks and see what couch says." he challenges as she hums, "fine." she ties up her hair and starts to do jumping jacks as he watches her.

"el! what are we in primary school!? do some harder exercises!" the couch blows his whistle.

"told you." mike smirks as she stops.

"let's do squat jumps and mountain climbers." he suggests.

she crosses her arms with a small huff, "fine."

"okay then go on." he grins as she rolls her eyes, "you have to do it too."

"no, we take turns, did you not listen? we have to give each other feedback so go on." he raises an eyebrow at her as she sighs quietly.

"do not stare at my ass." she warns as he smirks with a nod.

she starts to do the squats as he leans against the wall, staring straight at her.

"nine, ten..." she whispers to herself as she finishes off, "now feedback."

"well you could push your ass out more but-"

"mike! don't be such a perv and actually give me feedback." she says.

he groans, "fine. your stance was okay but you could have bent down more and your legs need to be more apart."

she nods, "now your turn."

"oh, i'm not doing that shit. you can just do your mountain climbers and i can watch once again." he says as she scoffs, "fine but if you get in trouble, it won't be my fault."

"hmm, of course." he hums as she gets down on all fours, "a fan of doggy-"

"mike, i swear to god if you don't shut up, i will kill you." she groans before she starts to do the exercise.

once she finishes, she stands up, crossing her arms over her chest and waits for his feedback.

he nods, "you got a nice ass."

she shakes her head, "i'm done. i'm telling the couch to give me a different partner."

he grabs ahold of his arm, "you're not gonna do that because first off he won't and second off, he'll question why and i won't need that."

"then stop staring at my ass!" she groans as he smirks, "alright, i'll try."

she rolls her eyes, "what are we supposed to do now?"

"uh, i didn't listen." he admits as she sits down on the floor.

he sits down with her with a smirk, "everyone's staring at you."

"you mean you. who wouldn't." she scoffs quietly.

"you wouldn't." he points out.

"yeah. no offence but you're nothing special." she says bluntly.

"ouch." he places his hand on his chest, "i didn't mean it like that." she mumbles.

"well you meant something."

she rolls her eyes, standing up, "i'm going to the bathroom. there's nothing to do here anyways."

//

"hi el." someone greets as el turns her attention away from her locker, "hi?"

"i'm bree." she introduces herself.

el nods with a small smile before shutting her locker.

"so uh, i heard you and mike were dating. is that true? i mean you guys hardly ever talk in the halls or ever!" bree follows her as she walks away.

"are you guys faking it?" bree continues.

el wanted to roll her eyes really badly but she just gives her a smile.

"so are you guys dating? how long?" bree parades her with more questions and el knew she was just another fan girl of mike's.

honestly it was embarrassing.

"hey babe." mike cuts her out of her thoughts and grabs her hand.

her eyes widen at him as he leans down to her ear, "play along if you want her to leave you alone."

she nods against him as he places a kiss on her jaw, "we are dating." he says.

bree crosses her arms, "no one has ever seen you guys kiss or even hang out."

"yeah?" he challenges, grabbing el's cheek as looks down at her.

he gives her a quick look as she nods. smiling, he leans down to kiss her on the lips.

everyone in the halls stops to stare at them as their kiss lingers on for a couple of seconds.

finally, they pull apart as mike places a kiss on her forehead, catching her off guard but she still smiles.

"how's that for you?" he looks up at bree as she scoffs, walking away.

"come with me." he whispers to el as she nods whilst he drags her away.

he drags her to a janitors closet as he lets go of her hand.

"thanks for saving me." she says as he nods, "well... i am your fake boyfriend now."

she chuckles, "right."

"so you mad i kissed you again or what?" he asks.

she shakes her head, "i gave you consent, remember?"

"so you don't care who steals your such important kisses anymore?" he teases her.

"i don't think it matters anymore." she shrugs as he hums.

"oh yeah?" he asks as she nods, "yeah."

"well am i going to keep this favour going and be your fake girlfriend forever?" she asks.

"would you want to? if you don't we could stop." he suggests.

she stares at him and lets out a giggle.

he furrows his eyebrows, "what's so funny?"

"nothing, it's just... if this were to happen months ago, you wouldn't ask if i wanted to stop since you were such a jerk." she continues to giggle quietly.

"well turns out you're not that bad and not that fucking cliche." he shrugs.

"stop calling me fucking cliche." she narrows her eyes at him as he laughs, "fine."

"you know, once we walk out-" he starts.

"everyone's gonna look at us." she finishes for him as he nods, "so do you wanna help me keep this thing going or what?"

"i would say yes just because you're nicer to me now... but no because those minions of yours are so mean. and anyways, it's not like you want to have the new freak as your girlfriend." she says.

"you're not the new-"

"i am, it's alright. but i guess you have to find a real girlfriend or another fake one." she shrugs, "just so you can stop kissing me as well." she jokes with a small smile.

"well the second time i didn't kiss you because you were my fake girlfriend." he adds.

"right, you kissed me for pleasure. mhm, thanks for reminding me, just when i was trying to forget and forgive." she nods.

"i did not kiss you for pleasure, for the last fucking time." he groans loudly, walking towards her.

"then why, mr-i-kiss-everyone?" she asks with a teasing smile.

"i don't kiss everyone first off-"

"i think the first day i came to this school, the party said something about you hooking up in one of these closets. hooking up means sex, right?" she cuts him off.

"aw, look who's vocabulary is getting better!" he teases as she shoves him lightly.

"long story short... you kiss everyone." she hums.

"okay, maybe i do but i only ever kiss them once and dump them after." he tells her, "that's even worse!" she exclaims.

"well i guess i just didn't like them enough."

"oh haha, i gotta go to class, see you later." she waves before walking out of the janitors closet.

//

"wait for me here, i left something in science." will says, slamming his locker shut.

el nods, "it's not like i'll leave without you."

"well who knows, you think differently! just stay put!" he shouts whilst running away as she giggles to herself, continuing to place her books back in her locker.

"oh my god, that's the el." someone whispers as el slowly looks back.

there stood 3 girls staring by at her and whispering so she turns back around to her locker.

"which el?" another asks.

"are you dumb? the one dating mike. didn't you hear, they kissed in the halls." the girl answers back.

"her? how could mike ever date her? she's so fucking ugly, did you see her in math? and look at how she's dressed, like some old grandma with that shirt and jeans." they all laugh at the girls statement.

el sighs quietly, biting down her bottom lip to try to hold back her tears.

"i know right. i bet mikes just gonna use her and then leave. who would want to date her anyways?"

"so true and then i can have mike all to myself."

"liana, he doesn't even pay attention to you. maybe you should start dressing ugly and he would." the girl laughs as they start to walk away.

el starts to feel her bottom lip wobble, she already told mike to stop with the fake dating but why are the girls still so mean?

closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, she tries not to let the girls comments get to her and so she shuts her locker and patiently waits for will.

she looks down at her clothes, did she actually dress ugly?

it was true she wasn't like other girls.

was she actually ugly?

it was also true she didn't wear makeup.

"alright, let's go. i got my book." will comes back, cutting her out of her thoughts, "let's go then."

"you look deep in thought, what's up?" he asks as they start to walk. she shrugs, "nothing. i just wanna take a nap."

"ugh, again? you always take naps." he groans.

she smiles, "of course."

"ooh, hot dog truck! let's go get food." he drags her away as she yells, "will! let's go home! joyce is waiting in the car!"

"but hotdogs! they look so good, oh my!" he exclaims, taking out his money.

"wait, i want one too!" she pleads as he nods, "two hotdogs please!" he says to the man as he nods.

he starts to prepare the hotdogs and then hands it to them as will gives him the money.

they smile, eating the hotdogs as they walk towards joyce's car.

"hi joyce." el smiles, sitting in the front seat.

"hi guys. how was school?" joyce asks.

"fine." el replies.

"mike kissed el in the halls." will says, a teasing smile plastered on his face.

el groans, "it was because this girl kept asking me questions about me and mike."

"you sure it wasn't because he just wanted to kiss you?" joyce teases as well as she huffs, "no!"

they both laugh at her, "right." will nods.

"oh stop! seriously!" she exclaims, biting down onto her hotdog as they continue to laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 740 47
you'll never be alone, i'll be with you from dusk till dawn..
15.9K 490 30
i never thought of telling people my secret, but somehow i did and it wasn't the end of the world because he told me it was okay. he was my first.
205K 6.7K 40
mike & el hate each other. always have, always will. at least that's what they both believe when the two make a bet that might just change that ☼
16K 354 25
'BROKEN' (of a person) having giving up all hope; despairing TAYLOR was a loner, a nobody, ever since the death of her mother she had been that way...