ยซ๐˜Š๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ...

Autorstwa VictorinoCelestino

Hello everyone, I decided to make an art book so that I could share my information about my Ocs. Some will be... Wiฤ™cej

The Date and Intro!

James in his casual clothes

219 8 3
Autorstwa VictorinoCelestino

[Without filter]

As you can see here this is James in his casual clothes when he has a day off.

Usually he takes like a week off since he's pretty busy in his kingdom. Especially taking care the experiments that the former Team Dynasty left behind.

He's really pale since he rarely gets out of his home cause he doesnt like the "outside world."

Like an introvert (Like me)
Anyways I hope you enjoyed this art and sorry if this ones a short paragraph but I'll give you some info of my ocs, if I have time, see ya!

«𝑆𝑖𝑔𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡»

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

6.1M 98.8K 104
๏ผžใ€Œ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ใ€ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐„๐‘. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
463K 31.5K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
221K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...