Operation Stark. ~ T.Stark.

Av xxitssteverogersxx

"Do you have a knife strapped to your thigh, or am I imagining things?" "You're imagining things." Mer

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty one
thirty two

thirty

2.5K 104 7
Av xxitssteverogersxx

Valentina Spencer

"Wake up!" I heard a yell, and I quickly sat up to see Tony in a slight panic, taking me by surprise.

Tony is never worried about anything.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I asked, and he held out his hand, letting his iron suit situate itself on him.

"Well we attacked the League and killed a bunch of them in an attempt to rescue you." Tony said, locking eyes with me.

"Plus you killed the big man so, the survivors aren't happy."

"Well, they can get fucked." I grumbled, pulling myself out of bed and putting a robe on while Tony took my hand, protectively walking in front of me.

"Any word on Bucky?" I asked, and Tony nodded, firing his repulsor at an assassin while I took a blade out, slicing the arm on another.

"Steve is watching Barnes, making sure no one can gets in and takes him."

"They want him back then?" I asked, and Tony sighed, turning to face me.

"They want to get Barnes, and kill you."

"Both seem pretty out of the question." I said, putting my back against Tony and holding my blade out to the throat of an assassin.

"Take your friends, and leave." I warned, and the person took off their mask.

"Been a while, huh?"

"Oh, hey Charlotte." I sighed, and Tony fired his repulsor again before turning around to face us.

"Who's this?"

"You didn't tell him about me?" Charlotte asked, and I shook my head.

"No."

"Are you two friends or something?" Tony pushed, and Charlotte smirked.

"Something like that."

"We used to go on missions together." I said, and she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, until you gave me this." She snarled, gesturing to the scar over her eye, making me shrug.

"That wasn't my fault and you know it."

"Yes it was!" Charlotte yelled, pulling out her blade, and I sighed, placing my hand on Tony's arm.

"Babe, leave us." I whispered, making him look at me as if I had two heads.

"Not a chance, Valentina."

"Tony I'll be fine, go help the others." I smiled reassuringly after kissing his cheek, making him sigh but nod.

"Okay, but yell if you need me, and I'll be right there."

"I know you will." I whispered, and he glared at Charlotte before leaving to help the others in the fight.

"Charlotte, mind if we take this outside?" I asked, holding my blade out to her.

"I don't really want to get your blood on the marble, you understand."

"You've always been a bitch, haven't you Valentina?" She rolled her eyes, and I smirked.

"Perhaps." I shrugged, gesturing to the door.

"Ladies first."

Charlotte walked backwards out the door, making sure not to break eye contact while we held our blades tightly.

"So, you killed Marshall?" She asked, and I nodded triumphantly as we stepped onto the grass.

"Yeah, and it felt fucking amazing."

"Don't say that." Charlotte sneered, but I just shrugged.

"Can you blame me?"

"Yeah I can, and I do." She said, making me laugh lightly.

"You can blame me for that, but you can't blame me for your eye." I pointed out, taking a step towards her.

"That was all you."

"If you didn't move, I wouldn't have this scar!" Charlotte yelled, making me roll my eyes.

"If I didn't move, I would've died." I shrugged, looking at her as if it were obvious.

"I'd rather be alive and you get a little scar, than have died in that fight."

"Why don't I just kill you now then?" She asked sarcastically, and I heard the clanging of our blades as we begun swinging them at eachother.

She was good, and I knew she'd been practicing for our confrontation.

Killing a normal person was easy, but we were taught how to fight by the same people.

It was apparent that this would take some extra effort, especially considering Charlotte was driven by revenge.

She was smart enough to know my next move, and I was strategic enough to know hers.

We were evenly matched.

I spun around and made a play for her legs, but she narrowly dodged my attack.

I watched Charlotte glare at me and make a dash for my throat, but I managed to shove her away, sending her tumbling into the grass.

"You might have to try a little harder than that." I smirked, cracking my neck and watching her quickly stand up.

"Fuck you." She spat, and I spun my blade in my hand, holding it back out to keep her at arms length.

"Pass."

"You are insufferable." Charlotte said, obviously annoyed, which made me grin.

"What's new?"

I heard ceasefire inside, and knew the Avengers had completely eliminated every assassin that infiltrated the facility.

I hope Tony's okay.

I hope they're all okay, but Tony specifically.

Having a soft spot for someone can be annoying sometimes.

"Hey, it sounds like you're the last woman standing from your crew." I pointed out, and Charlotte listened carefully for any sounds, only hearing our breathing over the quiet wind.

"Fuck." She whispered, but quickly brushed off the small defeat, glaring at me again.

"Then I'll do what none of them could do."

"Oh yeah?" I asked, feeling the genuine amusement sink in.

"What will you do?"

"I'll end you myself, and deal with your buddies after." Charlotte said, seeming as if she really believed that, and I couldn't help but laugh out loud.

"If you can't even kill me, I doubt you can kill the most powerful beings on the face of the planet." I shrugged nonchalantly, making a play for her.

I got a cut on her shoulder, and in return, Charlotte managed to land a decent cut on my thigh.

"You've got a team of super soldiers, assassins, and god like beings inside." I pointed out, swinging my blade to meet hers, laughing in her face.

"Not to mention my partner." I said, sliding my weapon down and cutting Charlotte's forearm, hearing her hiss in response.

"Do you really think you're capable of killing Iron Man?"

"Just shut up, you're so annoying!" Charlotte yelled, and I heard voices coming from inside.

"Nice one, you just alerted my team to our location." I said, watching her wave me off dismissively.

"You'll be dead by the time they get here."

"Doubtful." I smirked, and we hit our weapons together again, our noses almost touching.

"Why don't we find out?"

"Is that not what we've been doing?" I asked sarcastically, shoving her backwards and slashing the back of Charlotte's heel while she stumbled.

That's got to hurt.

"I'd like to see you try and walk on that." I shrugged, feeling pretty triumphant.

"You bitch." She seethed through grit teeth, and to my surprise, she ran toward me.

I could see the pain etched across her face, but before I could react, she tackled me to the ground.

Alright, mad respect.

That must have been hard for her to do.

Our blades went tumbling away, leaving us evenly matched once again.

Charlotte pinned me down and began choking me while I kept my head straight, trying to get out of her grip.

She was stronger than I expected.

"I'd like to see you get out of this." Charlotte taunted me, her tone as condescending and it was teasing.

"Even if you kill me," I choked out, locking eyes with her.

"It still won't change the fact your eye isn't my fault."

"You crazy bitch!" Charlotte yelled in my face, tightening her grip around my neck, and I could feel myself slipping.

"Charlotte?" I choked, and she smirked down at me, looking awfully proud of herself.

"What?"

"You're fucked." I whispered, watching her get blasted into a tree, thanks to Tony.

I took a moment to catch my breath before standing up, gesturing at my friends to stay where they were.

This was my fight, and I had to finish it.

'Thankyou.' I mouthed to Tony, who nodded briefly, obviously worried about me.

I stumbled over to my blade, holding the gushing wound on my thigh while I tried to breathe properly.

Charlotte was completely disoriented, struggling to get to her feet, and I knew she'd broken a few ribs on impact.

Her time was up.

"For what it's worth," I breathed out heavily, approaching her with my weapon.

"You put up a respectable fight."

"That's a lot, coming from you." Charlotte pointed out, and I shrugged while I nodded in agreement.

"Any last words?"

She just nodded her head, locking eyes with me.

"It will always be your fault."

I swung my blade at her throat and watched her body slump to the floor as blood pooled from her neck.

A job well done.

I dropped the weapon, turning my back to Charlotte's body and walking over to my friends, feeling them pull me into a group hug while Tony kissed my forehead.

"Is that everyone?" I asked, and I felt Steve nod.

"Yeah, it's done."

"You okay, Mi Amor?" Tony asked quietly, and everyone let go to give him and I some space.

"I'm fine, how are you?" I responded, and he smiled softly, pulling me in for a more intimate hug, holding me against his chest.

"You're safe, and that's the only thing that matters to me."

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

757K 17.9K 41
In which the Asgardian Princess falls head over heels for the Star Spangled Man with a Plan. COMPELTE
25.3K 646 39
Hi, this is an Avengers reacts story by @RedCorvette084 and @Lulusurfista. It will have things like reacting to the actors, and the movies, but they...
4.3K 146 19
"So... who are you?" "The Avengers." "Cool, cool. I've got a question though... when are you gonna let go of my arm?" "Oh I'm sorry." "Yeah, thanks...
96.6K 4.8K 75
"You're a good girl, you couldn't break my heart even if you wanted to." DISCLAIMER!! This story does not follow any specific timeline in the MCU, ev...