- my pretty boss ๐Ÿค (๐˜„๐—น๐˜„)

By mellybk

[EDITING] - "We need to talk about what happened." - "Their is nothing to talk about I'm your boss, nothing... More

chapter 1 : new beginnings
chapter 2 : introduction
Chapter 3 : courage
Chapter 4 : family
chapter 6 : feelings
Chapter 7 : defeated
Chapter 8 : frustrated
chapter 9 : ๏ฟผcheater
chapter 10 : connecting
complete chapter 11 : solar
chapter 12 : exhausting
chapter 13 : date night
chapter 14 : perks of dating the boss
chapter 15 : flashbacks

chapter 5 : repress

2.7K 66 10
By mellybk

𝗘𝘃𝗶𝗲'𝘀 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

The rest of the week was a nightmare. Task after task after task, some impossible ones at that. I have no idea why she's making things so hard for me. This is still my job though and i'm still her assistant no matter what. I did all the tasks the best I could.

Until finally my lunch break, me and Kayla had went to this new cafe that was a few blocks away.
"Is it just me who noticed that Ms. Evans is acting weirder than usual." Kayla said.
"Actually, she has been acting different lately but I don't know why."
"Maybe she's getting into it with her husband."
"TRUST ME they are the "happiest" they could ever be right now that cannot be the reason."

"Well then I don't know. You're her assistant maybe you should ask her what's wrong."
"Nope. No way." I said quickly remembering the events from a little over a week ago.
"It's almost 12:30 we should get going." I say to stop the conversation from continuing.

We walked back to our workplace. When I entered Ms. Evans office she was nowhere to be seen. A huge stack of papers on my desk. I sigh knowing by the time I finish that i'll be exhausted. What I didn't notice before was on the edge of my desk was a small Post - It note
"Meet me in 2 hours. We need to talk."

sorry for the short chapter when i say i had no inspo while writing this I really mean it. i'll make it up to you guys next chapter 👴🏾 !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 2.9K 24
"You're not okay, are you?" "No"
2.5K 100 9
โ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.โž TW!! โš ๏ธŽ Abuse Death (First time writing a book so hopefull...
5K 328 32
Having already been hurt after falling for her straight friend Amy, Drew has vowed not to fall for anyone else at work. What's the point, when lovin...
92.2K 3.9K 23
Jessie takes a job as a doctor's assistant for writing inspiration. Trying to run away from her demons, can she allow herself to love when sparks beg...