My Gentle Mad Dog (Kyotani X...

Por KAYNUKY22

Y/N and Kyotani are childhood friends. People tend to think about how could a sweet girl like her, get along... Más

Ch.1 Crush
Ch.2 What Did I do?
Ch.3 Saved
Ch.4 My Mad Dog
Epilogue

Ch.5 Tied To Me (Final Chapter)

3.6K 143 118
Por KAYNUKY22

■3rd Person POV■.

The halls are full of cheers as the game of the Sendai Frog and another team has just ended. The players are all starting to leave the court and head to the changing room.

Kyotani is walking along with his teammates. His eyes are scanning around the hallways and lobbies until he finally found what he's looking for, or who.

The mad dog's eyes are softened when he sees (h/c) haired woman waving at him from the end of the hallways. Y/N mouthing "I'll wait here" to Kyotani and the man nods his head.

Y/N works as a nurse and whenever she doesn't have shifts, she always comes to watches Kyotani's game.

Kyotani puts his uniform in his bags and zips it. He hangs it on his shoulder and joins his friends Koganegawa and Tsukishima to walks out to the changing room.

As the three of them walk together, they see Y/N who's waiting for Kyotani.

Kyotani: I'll go first... later guys...

Kyotani walks closer to Y/N and the girl greets him with a huge smile.

Y/N: good work Kentarou... you did great on the game...

Y/N reaches up to cups Kyotani's cheek and rubs it gently. The angry looking man leans his face to his girlfriend's soft and warm hand.

The people who know Kyotani around this gym are all shocked when they see the mad dog in court looks like a tamed dog in the hand of the woman in front of him.

Tsukishima and Koganegawa watch as Kyotani and Y/N hold hands and walk out of the gymnasium.

Tsukishima: totally looks like a huge wild dog and a small kitten...

Koganegawa: they're really cute though... L/N san is the only person who can make Kyotani looks like that...

Y/N and Kyotani are on a car ride to their houses. Both still live with their parents. When they're around the neighborhood, Kyotani makes a turn before where their blocks are.

Y/N: Kentarou, aren't you turning too early?

Kyotani: no, I want to stop by somewhere... wanna go to the riverside we used to play in?

Y/N's eyes lit up when she hears this, remembering the days when they like to hang on the lawn on the riverside back in elementary school. After Y/N was saved by Kyotani when she was bullied as a kid, the two talks in that riverside and then use it as their favorite spot.

Kyotani parks his car and the two walk to the riverside. Kyotani gently holds onto Y/N's hand, making sure she doesn't slip as they walk down.

The two sit on the lawn, looking at the reflection of the night sky on the water before deciding to look straight at it.

Kyotani has something that he wants to say to Y/N.

■Kyotani's POV■

Y/N's eyes are glittering as the stars are reflected on them. She looks so sweet and beautiful, but she sticks with a guy like me.

We've been living in this neighborhood and hang around here since we first met. Ever since she moved here, we have always been around each other.

But I'm planning to move away, and I want her to know.

Tell her...

Kyotani: Y/N...

Y/N turns her gaze at me and I can see a small smile formed on her face from just a mere call.

Y/N: yes? What is it Kentarou?

Her voice is so sweet...

Kyotani: I... I'm planning to move out of my parent's house... I'm planning to move away from here...

Her eyes widened as she listens to what I say.

Y/N: ah... um where to? Is it far?

I can see that the light in her eyes dimmed. She looks a little down but trying to hide it.

Is she worried that we won't be seeing each other as much?

Kyotani: it's about 30 minutes from here... I found an apartment not too far from the hall that we use to practice...

Y/N: ah... I see... that's nice... um...

Y/N looks up at me and how much I love looking into her eyes.

Y/N: when will you move... and uh... can I... come to visit you sometime?

That's the thing...

Kyotani: I don't want you to visit me Y/N...

Her eyes widened as she looks at me. Her lips are quivering how now I'm feeling guilty for making her looks sad.

Y/N: w-why?

I look at her she looks down at the grass. She looks so fragile that I want to protect her all the time.

I don't want you to visit me...

I cup her cheek, making her look up so our eyes met.

Kyotani: I don't want you to visit me... because I want you to live there with me...

Her eyes look surprised as I tell her what's on my mind.

I want to be with her...

All the time...

Y/N's POV■

Kentarou's hand caresses my cheek gently before he pulls it away from me.

Y/N: K-Kentarou?

Kentarou reaches into his pocket, I can see that he's pulling something out from it. A small red velvety box comes into view as Kentarou pulls it out of his pocket.

My heart beats faster as I see him changes the way he sits. He's now facing me, and he flicks the red box open. A beautiful silver band takes my breath away for a second.

A ring...

Y/N: Kentarou... this is....

Kyotani: Y/N... the longer we're together, the more I don't want to part with you...

Kentarou's sharp eyes look so gentle as they stare at mine.

Kyotani: though we live close to each other... every day, at some point we have to part and I... started to hate that... I want to be with you...

I can feel that my eyes are getting teary, my cheeks warm and my chest is pounding loudly.

Kyotani: that's why I decided to purchase an apartment... a place that we both could call home... so we don't have to part at the end of the day... I... want to start a family with you Y/N... I want you to be my wife and live with me in our house...

Kentarou held his hand out for me to take. I can feel my body trembles with excitement and happiness.

Kyotani: marry me, Y/N...

The tears that were dangling on the corner of my eyes finally roll down my cheeks as I can't hold them anymore.

I lunge forward and hug Kentarou, the man that I love, the man who always protects me, and the man who always makes me happy.

I'm happy...

I can feel Kentarou holds my body and makes me look at him.

Kyotani: so? Do you want to?

I don't need to look for an answer...

Y/N: yes... I want to... I really do...

Kentarou's eyes widened but then soften. People always say they're scared of his eyes, but that's because they saw how gentle they look.

Kentarou lifts my hand and puts the ring on my finger.

Kyotani: hey, stop crying now... I'm trying to make you happy you know...

You did...

Y/N: but I'm (sobs)... I'm really happy right now (sobs)....

Kentarou pulls me into him, hugging me with his strong arms. I feel warm and safe in his arms. He buries his face on my hair.

Kyotani: I'm sorry... you're going to be tied to a mad dog...

I push on his chest and looks up at him. He was the mad dog of Aoba Johsai and the mad dog of Sendai Frog volleyball team.

But above all...

I reach out to cup his cheeks in my hands and stare at him.

Y/N: I love this mad dog... and would be glad to be tied with him...

He is my mad dog...

Kentarou's eyes soften and he leans his face closer. Kentarou presses our lips together, claiming mine with his. When he pulls back he hugs me again, making me able to hear his beating heart.

And when he pushes me back, I can see the only face that he will only show to me.

Kyotani: I love you Y/N...

Soon...

We will start our new life...

And I'll get to spend the rest of my life with this man...

My gentle Mad Dog...

.
.
.
.
.
.
The End

Okay, this is the final chapter of the story.
But if you're familiar with my story, you should know that I still have one more chapter that is the epilogue, so please stay tuned and keep following the story.

Anyway sorry if you found any mistakes such as grammatical errors, typos, and OOCness

If you're new to my story and enjoy reading this, please check out my other stories as well, maybe you'll find another that you can enjoy

Have a great day/night
^^
K A Y N U

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.4K 71 21
After the tragic death of (y/n)'s parents death she gets dropped off at this ordinary orphanage in a small town when she encounters this case of a ro...
921K 21.9K 35
Multiple different Soulmate scenarios with the Haikyuu cast. Requests are accepted. The only thing I own is my original characters and the plot~ Als...
34.6K 1.3K 41
Who knew that escaping a school would result in stumbling upon the world's most dangerous beast? Well, luckily for Wednesday Addams, she's quite fond...
9.9K 346 15
This is gonna be my first story, so hope you like it . The story is gonna be about Feldway, not the Feldway we know, and hate. But when he was acqui...