My Gentle Mad Dog (Kyotani X...

נכתב על ידי KAYNUKY22

Y/N and Kyotani are childhood friends. People tend to think about how could a sweet girl like her, get along... עוד

Ch.1 Crush
Ch.2 What Did I do?
Ch.4 My Mad Dog
Ch.5 Tied To Me (Final Chapter)
Epilogue

Ch.3 Saved

4.4K 163 121
נכתב על ידי KAYNUKY22

■Y/N's POV■

I put my books inside my bag, along with my stationaries. Honoka and Ann come to my desk and ask me to go with them.

Ann: Y/N, Honoka and I want to go to the new Cafe around here... wanna come along?

I... don't feel like going anywhere...

Y/N: I'm sorry Anna, I want to go to the library to study, I kinda don't understand today's chemistry... hehe...

Honoka: then, want us to accompany you? We can study together and go home after...

Y/N: no... it's alright... you two should go there...

Ann: Y/N...

They definitely realize that I'm just trying to get some alone time again. Honoka sighs and she sits in front of me, staring at me.

Honoka: Y/N... you've been down for two weeks already...

Ann: Y/N... Kyotani avoids you making you all like this... could it be...

Dub Dub

I look at my desk, remembering all of the time I've spent with him.

Y/N: I.... like Kentarou...

Honoka and Ann look surprised and they sigh.

Ann: now what would you do knowing that he avoids you with no explanation...

Honoka: you can't keep on looking down like this Y/N... maybe you two will make up...

Make up for what?

Y/N: we... didn't even argue... what should we make up for?

Ann: Y/N...

Y/N: it's... it's okay... maybe I did do something that made him mad... ah I'm going to the library... see you tomorrow...

Honoka: Y/N...

I walk out of the room at a fast pace, heading to the library. I sit in the corner of the room and opening my books trying to focus on the subject in front of me.

A drop of water falls on my book and I put a hand to my eyes.

Kentarou...

I can't help but feeling sad and wondering about what did I do wrong that makes Kentarou acting so cold to me. I wipe my tears away and try to focus on studying.

This is all I can do...

To try to get the sadness away...

3rd Person POV■

The sky is painted orange and has a tinge of red. It's almost six and the librarian told Y/N that she will close the library.

Y/N gathers her stuff and puts them inside her bag. Moving her body heavily, walking out of the library, heading home alone again.

Y/N wants to use the stairs at the end of the hall because it was closer to the library. As she walks to the stair, she looks out the window and sees the volleyball gym from the third floor.

In her thought, Kyotani must be doing his best practicing right now. She misses watching him on the court, but looking at how he treated her lately, she's afraid that she might gonna bother him if she comes.

Y/N is climbing down the stairs and when she reaches the first floor there're some boys from the third year. They notice Y/N and look at her.

Y/N: excuse me...

Y/N politely bows and walks past them and heads to the locker room, not noticing that those boys are exchanging glances and follow her.

Y/N puts on her shoes and walks out of the school building, heading out to the gate and so on.

Kyotani and Yahaba are washing their face on their practice break. Yahaba is drinking from the fountain when Kyotani is wiping his face with his towel.

Just then Kyotani looks at the gate and sees as Y/N walks to the gate about to leave the school ground. His chest feels tight looking at her. It's been two weeks since the two stops talking, more like Kyotani avoiding her.

Yahaba: still not talking to her?

Kyotani is surprised as Yahaba is already standing next to him. Yahaba too is looking at Y/N who walks out of the gate.

Yahaba: I saw her a couple of times, and she doesn't look okay Kyotani... really, what actually happens between you two?

Kyotani looks down at his feet, hands clenching the towel in his hand. He knows that she has been down the past two weeks and that's probably because of him, but after seeing her cry that night, Kyotani doesn't know what to do.

Just then.

Yahaba: oi... Kyotani... aren't those boys staring at L/N?

Kyotani looks up and sees about three boys from the third year staring at Y/N just like Yahaba says. They could have just walked out of the school as well, but somehow he doesn't feel good.

Yahaba: those are the senpais who are known to mess around a lot... oi Kyotani!

Kyotani runs out and follows those boys, he wants to make sure nothing bad is happening to Y/N.

Yahaba who sees this and kind of has a bad feeling runs inside the gym and calls Iwaizumi.

Y/N is on a road not too far from her school. This place is not very crowded, even right now Y/N walks alone. Just then she feels there are people walking behind him and then past her.

Boy1: hi there~

Y/N looks up and sees the boys she saw on the stair earlier.

Y/N: uh... good evening?

Boy2: you're one of that council members right? Weren't you used to hang around the second year's Kyotani?

Boy3: yes she does, that's why it's hard for us to get close to her... well, we notice that you're not with him these days... wanna hang with us instead...

Y/N is becoming uncomfortable with the boys surrounding her. Y/N wants to move but there's one of them behind her too.

Y/N hasn't been bothered like this since she and Kyotani being friends. No guy dared to approaches her when he's around. The boys who confessed to her all doing it when Kyotani is not around or during class.

But now, Y/N and Kyotani haven't been at each other side for a while and some guys see these as a chance.

Y/N's scared, remembering the day she was bothered by the boys back when she just moved here. Kiyotani's face crosses her mind.

Y/N: Kentarou...

A boy was about to reaches and touch Y/N and she shuts her eyes. Just then the boy behind her being pushed aside and fell on his side. The boy who was about to touch Y/N got his hand grabbed tightly.

Boy2: ow ow!

Y/N opens her eyes and sees the boy is in pain as his hand is grabbed and being twisted by someone behind her. Y/N looks back and sees an angry Kyotani.

Y/N: K-Ken...tarou?

Kyotani glares at the third year that's about to lay a hand on Y/N.

Kyotani: what do you think you're doing?

The boy who's laying on the street got up and Y/N sees that. The other boy is trying to get Kiyotani's hand to let go of his friend.

Boy3: Oi Kyotani, let go of his hand...

Boy1: you think you have a chance against us three?

Y/N becomes worried and looks up at him, hoping he will let go.

Kyotani: you wanna see?

Y/N became uneasy and she turns around and tries to make Kyotani stops. Y/N doesn't want him to get into a fight because the regional tournament is near.

Y/N: Kentarou... let him go... I'm alri-

Boy2: what gonna hide behind her? Ow ow!

Kyotani twists his arm more and glares even more.

Boy1: you're really are done for...

Iwaizumi: oh is that so? Then what about make it three on three? Or maybe you three against the volleyball team?

Kyotani and Y/N look back. There's Yahaba along with Iwaizumi, Oikawa, Hanamaki, and Matsukawa.

Kyotani: Iwaizumi san... everyone...

Yahaba was telling the team that Kyotani might get into another fight. He just comes back from detention and they don't want him to be punished again. Then the third year's decide to follow Yahaba and ended up here.

Boy1: I-Iwaizumi...

Boy2: Oikawa... Hanamaki and Matsukawa too...

The boys are looking at the volleyball members in front of them. Oikawa looks annoyed and he stares at the fellow third years in front of his junior.

Oikawa: what were you gonna do to our Mad Dog? Mad dog chan, you can let go of that dirty hand...

Kyotani listens to his senpais and lets go of his grip. Y/N glads when she sees that but then feels that his hand moves to her shoulder, pulling her closer to him.

Matsukawa: hng... we have a tournament... such a shame, we could only tell the teacher about this... for now...

Hanamaki: be glad we don't want to have any trouble to get in the tournament... or...

Iwaizumi cracks his fist.

Hanamaki: you might gonna have a taste of our ace's strong hand~

The boys gulp down seeing Iwaizumi who glares at them. They apologize and run away.

Kyotani and Y/N look at them who run away.

■Kyotani's POV■

Iwaizumi: Kyotani, L/N, you guys alright?

Y/N bows her head at my senpais and nods her head.

Y/N: I... I'm okay... thank you Iwaizumi senpai... Oikawa senpai, Matsukawa senpai, Hanamaki senpai and Yahaba san...

I see Yahaba says something to my senpai and they are all looking at me.

Oikawa: well, Mad dog chan we're going back first... it seems like you need to talk things up with her...

Matsukawa: maybe you'll be more focused after...

I was surprised and they all leave us. I look down at Y/N who bows her head again to them before looking up at me.

Y/N: K-Kentarou...

It's been weeks since I talk to her.

Kyotani: you okay?

She nods her head and then looks down. I check on her and make sure that everything is alright. I turn my body around and heads to the school way.

Kyotani: let's go back to school... I'll walk you back after practice...

It's suffocating...

Just when I'm about to take a step, a hand tugs on the back of my shirt making me turns around.

My breath hitches when I see Y/N looking down but then looks up at me.

Y/N: K-Kentarou... I'm sorry... please don't avoid me...

Her tears rolling down her face...

Drenching her face...

This is the second time I see her cry...

And I think, it's because of me again...

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

45.8K 1.3K 11
Iwaizumi H. x Reader x Oikawa T. (poly!) You've been pining over them for two years, more soon to come with college starting. Balancing both your co...
10K 347 15
This is gonna be my first story, so hope you like it . The story is gonna be about Feldway, not the Feldway we know, and hate. But when he was acqui...
423K 14.5K 63
UNDER CONSTRUCTION (Edits are happening but main story is all done. it will be different when I'm through with it though.) Tomura Shigaraki x Fem R...
1.4K 71 21
After the tragic death of (y/n)'s parents death she gets dropped off at this ordinary orphanage in a small town when she encounters this case of a ro...