My Gentle Mad Dog (Kyotani X...

By KAYNUKY22

Y/N and Kyotani are childhood friends. People tend to think about how could a sweet girl like her, get along... More

Ch.1 Crush
Ch.3 Saved
Ch.4 My Mad Dog
Ch.5 Tied To Me (Final Chapter)
Epilogue

Ch.2 What Did I do?

4K 160 56
By KAYNUKY22

■Y/N's POV■

I wait in the section where I always met Kentaro to go to school. There I see him walking my way. I swallow the lump in my throat and greets him.

Y/N: Kentarou... good morning...

Kentarou: morning...

Kentarou just continues walking after replying like that. My heart clenches.

What is wrong?

I follow him and walk behind him. I keep looking at his back since he acts kind of distant the whole week.

I don't know what happen that make him suddenly act like this. We still go to school together but I'm sure that's because we live in the same neighborhood, but after school, Kentarou always prolongs his practice and goes off somewhere.

When we arrived at school, he immediately heads to the gym, leaving me alone watching him walk away.

I walk to class and sits on my desk, still wondering what happened to Kentarou and what did I do wrongly.

Ann: Y/N...

I was surprised, not noticing that Ann and Honoka are on my desk.

Y/N: A-Ann... Honoka... good morning...

Ann and Honoka look at each other and then looks at me.

Honoka: Y/N, you've been down the whole week, what's the problem...

Ann: and we notice that you and Mad dog are kinds of... you know... distant...

Dub Dub

My heart hurts when I hear this. I look down at my desk and Ann holds my hand.

Ann: Y/N are you okay?

Honoka: did he do anything to you?

Y/N: no!

I shook my head. He did nothing, but I know he's avoiding me. I decided to tell Honoka and Ann. The two listen to my trouble.

Ann: why would he avoid you?

Honoka: he's being weird... if there's someone who needs to be avoided it's him...

Y/N: Honoka...

Honoka: sorry... I mean... just look at you... what would you do to make someone avoids you?

I don't know...

Ann: Y/N, tries to talk to him then... maybe you can come to his house because you're close to his family too right?

Should I?

But, it's the only way I can talk to him...

I want to know...

I don't want Kentarou to avoid me...

■3rd Person POV■

Another day Kyotani prolonged his practice. He looks at the clock, knowing that Y/N might already go home by now.

He sighs as he puts the last ball into the basket. Yahaba sees his teammate looks troubled the whole week and finally decided to ask later.

Yahaba and Kiyotani are walking together. Yahaba can feel the uneasiness radiates from Kyotani. Not just him, but the other members also thought so.

Yahaba: Kyotani, what is actually happening?

Kyotani glances at him before averting his eyes to the road.

Kyotani: what do you mean?

Yahaba sighs.

Yahaba: letting L/N go home alone, prolonged your practice time, walking with me though we part on the next junction... why are you avoiding L/N? Are you two fighting?

Kyotani was startled by the question and can't respond right away. Yes, he has been avoiding Y/N. He did that because whenever he sees her remembers when he heard her saying she likes someone and somehow becomes angry.

He doesn't want to say something bad to her, that's why he avoids her not knowing that he actually is hurting her.

Yahaba looks at his friends who keep quiet and don't answer him and sighs. The two are about to part ways. Before turning his way, Yahaba says something to Kyotani.

Yahaba: L/N... she looks really sad when she waits for you and ended up walking back alone... and moreover... it's dangerous for a girl to walk alone at this time...

Yahaba turns around and waves his hand, heading to his house, leaving Kyotani alone with his chest tightened.

He knows that it's dangerous for her to walk alone, that's why every time after Y/N finally left, Kiyotani always head home too, making sure she's fine, but of course Y/N doesn't know this.

As he walks closer to his house, Kiyotani was surprised when he sees Y/N sitting on his porch, blowing warm breath on her freezing hands.

Y/N decided to follows Ann and Honoka's idea and heads to his house, not knowing that Kiyotani's parents are at his grandparent's house for the week.

She ended up waiting in front of his house for an hour already. Kyotani sees as Y/N's face looks red, probably because of the cold night air.

He walks inside and approaches her making the girl looks up at him.

Y/N: Kentaro-

Kyotani: What are you doing here? My parents are out, you should leave the moment you know the house is empty... you're freezing...

Y/N's heart is touched when Kyotani takes off his jacket and puts it around her. She misses him a lot, and she finally decided to ask.

Y/N: Kentarou... why... are you avoiding me?

■Kyotani's POV■

Y/N is looking up at me, her eyes look sad as she waits for me to answer.

Are you here just to ask that?

I see her flushed face and red hands, she's totally freezing.

Kyotani: Y/N go home...

Y/N flinches but then she walks closer.

Y/N: Kentarou... please tell me if I did something wrong... I... I'm sorry... I don't want you to avoid me...

Dub Dub

You did nothing wrong... I'm the one who has a problem...

I can't stand looking at her face as she stares at me. Ever since I learn about her having someone she likes, I can't think straight and I'm afraid I'll end up saying something bad to her.

I'm jealous...

I turn my back on her and walk to the gate.

Kyotani: I'll walk you home... come on...

I start walking but I don't hear any footsteps following me, so I turn around.

Kyotani: hurry up, you need to go-

I can't say anything anymore when I look back at her. Y/N is looking down and tears falling from her eyes. She looks up at me and my heart hurts as I see the pain in her eyes.

Y/N: wh- what did I do wrong? (Sobs) why... are you (sobs) avoiding me..  what makes you hate me?

Y/N runs my way and pushes my jacket to my hand, she walks past me and I was too stunned to react. By the time I realize it and runs out of my yard, Y/N is already turning to her block.

The face she makes just now keeps on plastering in my head. My heart is beating so fast, hurting as I remember her pained expression.

I look at my jacket, the one that she shoved. I clench it as the guilt eats me up.

Kyotani: I... don't hate you... I could never...

My jealousy got the best of me...

I avoid her without noticing her feelings...

Now, I was left here with guilt...

After making her cry for the first time...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 622 33
In a world where magic was everything, y/n had a limit on hers, as a princess of the clover kingdom, she had great power but was forbidden from ever...
4.7K 140 12
In a magical realm called Exandria is a group of mercenaries called Vox Machina. They're misfits turned mercenaries for hire taking jobs in Tal'Dorei...
422K 14.5K 63
UNDER CONSTRUCTION (Edits are happening but main story is all done. it will be different when I'm through with it though.) Tomura Shigaraki x Fem R...
329K 3.8K 64
You and Matt share an apartment..but you don't like each other very much (or do you?)