Second Chance (Tsukishima Kei...

由 KAYNUKY22

When Y/N realizes that her fiance, Tsukishima Kei is getting distant and eventually found out that he was see... 更多

Ch.1 I'll Go
Ch.3 Won't Give Up
Ch.4 Hate
Ch.5 Pained
ch.6 Kei
Ch.7 I Need You
Ch.8 Together
ch.9 Home ( Final Chapter )
EPILOGUE

Ch.2 Plead

9.4K 218 328
由 KAYNUKY22

■Kei's POV■

Her hair swayed beautifully as she turns around to look at me. The moment our eyes meet, she smiles and opens her arms.

Y/N: Kei... welcome home

~Ends of a dream

Bip bip bip

I open my eyes to another empty space on my bed. I sit down and look at the time on my phone, I only slept for two hours again. Since she's not here, it's hard for me to sleep. I get up to take a shower.

It's been eight days since Y/N left me and I still can't find her. She's not at all of hers or our friends' house. She's also not at her parent's. When I look for her there they still jokingly laugh and thought we were merely arguing, which meant Y/N didn't tell her parents yet.

Where are you?

I head to work and try to forget about her a little, but to no avail. I need her, I can't stop being worried about her too but I know she's physically fine because when I went to the school that she works in, the security always said that Y/N's still come to teach, but just go home earlier when she used to stay a little longer.

I know she realizes that I might come looking for her there too. But the school ends earlier than my shift at work so I could never find her because she would always long gone by the time I arrive at the school.

I'm currently in my office, I'm about to go home and pick up my stuff. Just then arms are circling on my waist. I know who hands are these belong to.

I take her arms off my body and I hear scoffs.

Emi: what's wrong with you? Isn't it good, that woman is not around anymore?

■3rd Person POV■

Kei turns around and glares at the woman in front of him, making her takes a step back.

Kei: Don't you touch me or mention her like that...

Emi: why!? You played behind her back now you don't have to hide it, we don't have to hide i-

Kei: I've just seen you again today so I haven't said it to you, but let's end it... don't call me by my name again...

Emi: Kei, wh- what so good about that woman? You cheated on her doesn't that mean she's not enough?

Y/N's beautiful face comes to mind, her sweet voice he can't forget it, how he misses her, he thinks his head is gonna explode for thinking about her so much.

Kei: everything about her... is perfect... I'm, just an asshole that wants the perfect girl back...

Kei walks away leaving Emi without batting an eye on her. On the bus to his apartment, Kei phone's rings, he reads the caller's name, it's Yachi.

Kei: Yachi? What is it?

Yachi: um good evening Tsukishima... I'm sorry but, are you currently arguing with Y/N?

Tsuki was taken aback but go curious about why Yachi talks about her.

Kei: yes... she left me and I couldn't find her...

Yachi: Tsukishima, a week ago Y/N calls me and ask me to help her look for a place... and uh she's in a small flat not far from my place... um, I'm kind of worried about you two, I hope things aren't too bad... she... doesn't look good Tsukishima

Kei: Yachi... give me the addresses...

Kei's heart beating faster knowing he could finally find her. Yachi sent him the address and Kei get off of his bus to head to her place.

Kei is now standing in front of a two story building. Each floor has five doors, so this building has 10 units in total. Kei look at one of the doors on the second floor. According to Yachi, her house is the fourth unit on the second floor.

Kei climbs the stair and heads to the door and nervously knocking on the door.

Y/N: coming, a minute!

Kei's heart skips a beat at the sound of her voice. Kei misses that voice saying welcome home to him or just calling his name.

The door is open as Y/N thought it was the food delivery. How surprised she is when she meets eyes with the tall familiar figure instead.

Kei: Y/N...

Kei sees the pain in her face as she sees him. It hurt him to see how currently she looks at him. But Kei wants that to change. He sees as Y/N almost slams the door but he puts his foot on the gap and flinches a bit when Y/N tries to close the door.

Y/N who sees this, loosen her grip on the door because she's worried and Kei pushes past the door to her and hugs her.

Y/N was surprised by the sudden warmth that engulfing her body.

Y/N: Tsu...kishima san...

Kei's body flinched when he hears how distant the way she called him. On his way here Kei already planned to do everything to get her back, especially lowering his pride.

Kei: it's Kei... don't call me that... Y/N... please... I'm... sorry...

Tsukishima Kei, for the first time, will beg and plead to the woman in his arms.

■Y/N's POV■

Why... is he here?

I was too stunned as his body pressed to mine and he apologizes to me. But then I snap from my stance and push him by the chest.

I look up to see his face flinches when I push him away.

Why did you make that face? Why are you look hurt?

Y/N: why... are you here?

Kei: Got your address from Yachi... she's worried about you... she said you... doesn't look okay...

My heart clenches at his breathy voice as he said the last part. It's been a week or more since I left our apartment and to be honest, I'm still sad.

Y/N: please... l-leave

Kei: No...

Why are you like this?

Y/N: why... why can't you understand? I... don't want to see you Tsukishima san... it... hurts me to see your face... so please... leave me be...

I feel like crying again. Yes It's hurt when I see him, and I still couldn't forget the day he kissed another woman. But I lied, I lied when I say I don't want to see him. Though he hurt me, my heart still yearns for him. He's someone that I've loved for a long time.

He... will leave... his pride won't let him st-

Kei: though I leave, I'll keep coming back until you forgive me... I beg you... please...

Dub dub

I look up at him as he stares at me with gentle eyes.

No!

Y/N: ple-please.. understand... I... seeing you makes me feel sad..  so...

Kei: you know I could be a selfish bastard at times... and now... I'm being one... I...

Tsukishima stares at me, his face looks, pained.

Kei: I'm not gonna give you up Y/N... so please... forgive me... and come back to me... take me back...

Dub dub

No...

I push him out and slam the door close. I lock the door and rest my forehead on it.

Kei: Y/N...

Hearing his voice sounding all weak like that makes my heart hurt.

Y/N: please... leave...

Silence
.
.
.
Silence
.
.
.

Kei: okay... I'll leave...

Dub dub

Isn't it what I want? It's good, right? But my heart hurt.

Kei: but... I'll come again tomorrow... and the following day... and the next day...

I hear a small thud from the other side of the door.

Kei: until you forgive me and take me back...

We were together for a long time...

I know him so well..

But today...

For the first time...

Tsukishima Kei...

Pleaded...

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

6.1K 221 8
[Complete] One Shots about Hakuryuu, his wife and his children.
102K 803 2
WARNING: Death, Cursing, and Self Harm are mentioned in this One-Shot! I do not promote these things, I just write it! I also do not own any of the c...
621K 37.8K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
10.1K 224 50
Sasuke is starting as a new student at Konoha High. He has been transferring schools since his parents died in a accident when he was very young . No...