Forgotten girl |||a dsmpxoc

By LAVNDERNOTFOUND

A person, who though the world had been alone years ago, stumbles upon a very advanced civilization, but when... More

L'manburgians
๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฃentering the country๐Ÿงจ๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿงthe new guy ๐Ÿง
๐ŸŽžBehind the scenes๐ŸŽฅ
๐ŸงNew guy PT. 2๐Ÿง

๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบFlower fields๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ

2 0 0
By LAVNDERNOTFOUND

—— 2 weeks later ——

"Hey bea!" Owen said as he walked up to me.

"Hey Owen, how are you?" I asked as he walked with me to he van for supplies because Tommy hurt himself messing around with Tubbo.

"I'm good, can-you?" He asked, cutting himself off.

"I'm ok, getting stuff for Tommy." I said as we walked up to the van.

" oh, Well  an I come with you?" He asked, he never really hangs out with anyone else other than me.

"Uh sure I guess, but you don't have anyone else to hang out with?" I asked in the most passive aggressive way I could.

"No not really." He said as he followed me out of the van.

"Ok then." I said as we walked in silence to Tommy's house.

"Hey tubs..." I said as I walked into the door less house.

"Hi Bea, how are you?" He asked as he turned in the sleeping bag (it's green with bees on it...sorry I just couldn't find a away to fit his in so here you go) to face Owen and I.

"I'm good tubs, what's up? Tommy told me you where to feeling good?" I said in the nicest voice I could conjure up.

"I think I was stung by a bee, I could find the sting but it feels like that." He said, Tubbo rarely gets sick and when he does its because of a bee sting, which he rarely ever gets.

"Have you been around bees lately?" I knew he had but this question was still needed.

"Yeah! I hung out with Barry the other day, I told him all about that one time when we snuck out to hang out with sapnap and Karl..." he said as he smiled.

"And Barry is? Another one of your bee friends?" I asked, Tubbo named every bee he came by.

"Yeah! I also talked to bad a bit, mostly Tommy talking but we still talked a bit." He said, clearly just remembering the conversation.

"Did he give you anything?" I asked as I took a seat at the foot of the bed.

"Yeah he gave me some water." He said, clearly hinting nothing of it.

"Did it taste weird or anything?" I had a strange feeling about that 'water'.

"No, although it did remind me of that one time Tommy made pancakes..." he said, I remembered that, they where some how both disgusting and delicious.

"Oh? Anyways how long have you felt like this?" I asked as I turned around to grab the small first aid kit and seeing Owen staring at me.

"Since about last night, Tommy told me I should just sleep it off, that's how it usually works," he said, that's true usually after a nap he felt better.

"Ok, Tubbo sleep for like an hour you'll be fine."  I said simply as I got up.

"But today is-" he said, today was a free day, we where supposed to hang out with Eli, Geo, Me, Tubbo, Owen, Tommy and Jack, but I had to deal with this.

"Tubbo we can hang out later, go to sleep." I said as I stepped out of the dirt hut.

"How do you know how to do that?" Owen asked as he caught up to me in he path back to l'manburg.

"Childhood trauma and loneliness." I answered, surprisingly quickly.

"Well Damn ok then..." he said, clearly surprised by my quick answer. 

"I'm gonna go find Tommy and Geo." I said as I walked to the small corner filled With flowers.

"Hello boys! Has Geo killed anyone yet?" I asked, they just happened to be sparring, and most everyone else was hanging out around them.

"No haven't Beau in fact I'm winning." He said.

"Did you know your name rearranged spells ego, yeah you have too much of that." I answered as I took as seat in the grass next to Niki who was making flower crowns.

" Dont be mad I'm confident, anyways who wants to spar, I have a need for blood." He said as Tommy sat down next to Jack who was talking with Eli, probably about cows or something.

"I'll do it, if I win I want a stack of diamonds." Eli volunteered as he jumped up.

"Ok, Eli I want that same stack when I win." I knew he wasn't gonna win, Niki gave me a look saying he wasn't gonna win, and Tommy just looked at Geo with his eyebrows raised.

"My moneys on Eli." Niki whispered to me as the two started sparing with there netherite swords.

"Same, also have you seen eret, she hasn't been here all day?" I asked as I looked around for the sunglass-wearing person.

"No, who'd you seen with them last?" Niki asked, I didn't know if there was something there, I wouldnt know in fact, I spent 12 years of my life alone.

"I dunno, Niki I saw a man first the first time in 12 years a month and a half ago, don't expect too much from me." I said as she planted the purpled and yellow flower crown she just finished on my head,

"I guess, but it's clear he like you." She said as she started making a crown out of white and pink daisies.

"Really? I wouldn't know, men are a mystery to me." I said as I pointed to the two "sparring" boys who were really just be idiots.

"I don't understand them and I've been surrounded by them my whole life." She said, that was true, there's only been about 5 girls in the SMP world, most people who joined where men.

"Yeah...what was it like before all...this." I said, I was clearly referring to the constant state of war and fighting.

"Well there was this girl named Sally, she was a pirate that Wilbur ran into while he still sailed, he  showed her around and me, him,  and Sally became really good friends, he ended up marrying her and having fundy, then she died when they took Fundy sailing." She explained, I leaned my back against her shoulder, listening to people calms me.

"What was she like?" I asked as I looked at the clouds in the sky.

"She had beautiful curly hair the color of these flowers, she loved singing and playing music, and she loved swimming, she actually taught Tubbo, Tommy, And fundy how to swim, and she was so supportive when fundy came out!" She said recalling all of the most important parts of her friend.

"Came out? As what?" I wondered, how had I not heard of this.

"Fundys trans, he came out at about 7, actually Tommy and Tubbo accidentally outed him to Wilbur and Sally, simply because they used to right pronouns, Wilbur and Sally caught on and started calling him that, so technically fundy  has never told Wilbur he's trans.." she said as I looked at the cloud that was shaped the same as the island I stayed on for most of my life.

"How did I not know this?" I whispered to myself as Niki went on about her old best friend.

"She actually tried to teach Tommy how to tie his shoes, but he got too annoyed and just quit..." she said (I'm not even kidding my dad taught me how to tie my shoes by not letting me leave the playground until I learned 💀) as she picked red daisies and started making a new crown.

"how come you spent most of your life alone?" Niki asked, that question would sound very rude out of context.

"Well my birth country went brogue lots of wars and most everyone was killed, my parents and my siblings got to a far island in time too...not die but then my parents died when fighting a Skelton and my siblings left me after a huge fight between us all."

"You have siblings? What are there names?" She asked as the too "sparring" boys finally calmed down.

"Elana, Dawn, and Erik." I said naming off all my siblings. "Elana and Erik are older than me but Dawn in younger by....3 years and Elena and Erik are twin that should be about 20 right now...if there alive." I said grimly. (What if I just *slides new OC in like it's nothing*)

"Really? Why'd they run away?" She asked as she reached over to Tommy and placed the red crown on his head.

"We had a fight about food, Elena and Erik though we should have the same amount of food and I though we should have the Amount of food that's needed, and Dawn didn't run away, she died in one night to a creeper." I explained.

"Oh..." she said as Tommy finally realized the red crown on his head.

"What is this?" He said talking it off his head.

"A flower crown dumbass, put it back on your head." I said as he just shrugged and placed it back in place.

Bea can I get up now? A text form Tubbo said, it had been about an hour so I said yeah.

"Hi!" He said a few minutes later.

"Hi tubs, you feeling better?" Tommy asked as he ran up to Tubbo.

"Yeah, did Niki make this?" He asked pointing to his red flower crown.

"Yeah, I was forced into it though." He said as they ran back to the corner.

"Tommy you like it don't lie." I said as they came over and sat next to were I was.

"It's ok I guess..." he said.

"Can I have one!?" Tubbo asked as Niki made a yellow one.

"Sure you can have this one tubs.." Niki responded as she continued working on the yellow one she started when she finished the red one.

"YAY! What are we doing today?" He asked, it was only about 10 am.

"I dunno, how are you feeling Tubbo." Geo asked as he walked up to him, he wasn't too much taller. 

"I'm Better, can we go to the treehouse?" He asked as Niki got up, leaving me to almost falling.

"Sure, let's go," I said as I got up and walked to the forest only a little ways outside of here.

"Tubbo remember when you dropped your pet rock off the side on accident and we could find it..." Geo said as we walked through the forest to the wooden home.

"Remeber thst one time when you fell off the side of the treehouse and had to stay in bed for 2 months." Tubbo responded.

"Well Damn Tubbo, I do.." he said as we found the treehouse made by the man we all called dadza.

"Tubbo why did you draw this?" Tommy asked when he reached the top and there sat a sin that said "no entry unless you are a woman." 

"Tommy that was you...you literally wrote that a week ago." I said as he through the evidence out of the nearest window.

"Shhh I don't want to talk about it, anyways whose excited for next week?" He asked, trying to change the subject.

"What's next week?" I hoped I didn't forget about another event.

"I dunno I hoped you would know.." he said as we sat at the bean bags at the center.

"I-Tommy no." I said as I put he paper back down on the table.

"What is this place?" A voice asked, Tommy, Tubbo and I all quickly jumped up and threatened the voice with our different blades.

"Woah it's just me, chill" the voice said, revealing the boy we called Owen.

"How did you get here?" I asked as Tommy and Tubbo sat back down, clearly annoyed.

"I followed you, what is this place?" He asked as he walked up to us.

"A treehouse why did you follow us?" Tommy asked, rolling his eyes.

"Cause, I was bored." He said as Eli and Geo whispered something to Tubbo and Tommy being bored isn't a valid defense a text I got read from Geo, I saw him quickly put his orange communicator back in his matching, button covered book bag.

"Ok but why did you think you could follow us." I said, as Tommy cooled down and sat in a red and green bag that he and Tubbo shared.

"I dunno," he said, as Tubbo sat down next to Tommy.

"Can you please go?" I said as I followed him back to he small room with the ladder in it.

"Ok ok I'm going, what is this place?" He asked as he started to climb down the ladder.

"A treehouse." I answered simply as I closed the door.

"Why was he here?" Tommy asked as he had finally cooled down.

"I dunno, wanna play game of life?" I asked as I walked over to the small closet filled with games.

"Yeah sure." They all answered, I took the game out and set it up, I would be the banker because the rest of them would try to steal, and then we all choose our characters.

"I call the blue one." I said quickly grabbing it form the small bag, Tommy was red, Tubbo was green, Geo was orange, and Eli was yellow.

"Tommy stole my color so I'll be yellow." He said as he grabbed the color.

"I didn't steal it, you stole it from me!" He said as we all placed our cars at the desired starting place.

"Tommy I am 2 years older than you,  I think it's safe to say you stole it from me." He said, placing it on the collage side.

"Oh shut up," he said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

928K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
92.2K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
633K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
138K 6.4K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...