30 Days Only (Akiteru X Reade...

By KAYNUKY22

Y/N found her husband Akiteru having an affair with a woman from his office. Akiteru filled with regret asks... More

Ch.2 I'll Try
Ch.3 Call My Name Again
Ch.4 Secret
Ch.5 28 Days
Ch. 6 My Life (Final Chapter)
Epilogue

Ch.1 Don't Know How To Feel

3.4K 85 232
By KAYNUKY22

■Y/N's POV■

I look at the time it's 3 in the afternoon. Today's my wedding anniversary with my husband, Tsukishima Akiteru. It's our 2nd year as a husband and wife.

Lately, Akiteru has been really busy and comes home late. I'm feeling lonely but I shouldn't complain, Akiteru is working for our family.

Actually, besides today is our anniversary, I want to tell Akiteru something. I head to the supermarket to buy ingredients for dinner. Akiteru says he will come home early today.

I've bought everything I need and put them in her car, then head to buy a gift for him, I choose to buy a necktie. When I'm paying for the necktie, my phone rings, It's Akiteru.

Y/N: Akiteru san...

Akiteru: um Y/N... I'm sorry I have something to do at work... seems like I won't eat dinner at home again...

My heart clenches painfully, but I need to hold it. It seems like Akiteru forgot that today is our wedding anniversary.

Y/N: It's... okay... please don't tire yourself up Akiteru san... I love you...

Akiteru: yes Y/N... see you at home...

The call ended, I clutch my phone tightly.

It's okay... I shouldn't complain... Akiteru san is tired too... I need to support him...

I decide to walk back to the car that I park in front of the basement. I look inside every store that I pass on my way down, but when I'm in front of a certain store my heart skips a beat.

There, inside a perfume store, through the huge glass window, I see Akiteru san with a woman circling her arms on his arm. They look happy.

Clenches

It's getting hard to breathe as I look at the two. Just then Akiteru san look my way and our eyes met. His eyes widened and looks shocked.

I avert my gaze and turn around, bumping into another customer.

Y/N: I'm... sorry...

I run to my car not hearing as the person I bumped into was calling me because I drop the gift I bought.

Right after I get into my car and started it, my tears roll down my cheeks.

Why?

What did I do wrong?

Akiteru's POV■

I run out of the store right after I see Y/N runs and bump into someone. But by the time I'm out of the store the elevator she's in has already moved down.

Man1: that lady dropped this bag, should we put it on the security desk?

I turn my gaze at a couple that holding onto a paper bag. Y/N holds that bag earlier.

Akiteru: excuse me, I know her, I can give it back to her.

Woman1: oh really, that will be nice... here

The couple left and I look inside the bag. My heart stops beating the moment I read a card attached to the gift box inside.

Happy anniversary Akiteru san
Thank you so much for all of your hard work and for making me happy.

I miss you, I hope we can spend more time together.

I love you
-Y/N-

Akiteru: Y/N... no...

A hand latches on my arm and I look the woman holding my arm. She's Katsumi, my secretary. I've been seeing her behind Y/N's back for half a year.

Katsumi: Akiteru... what's wrong?

What have I done...

Katsumi: Akiter-

Akiteru: Higa... let's end it...

Katsumi: wha- what do you mean? Why are you calling me tha-

Akiteru: I... can't keep hurting my wife... I... don't want to cheat on her again...

Katsumi: why?? I thought you love me, Akiteru, you said you're bored with he-

Akiteru: I'm a jerk... okay? I... shouldn't have said that I'm bored with her... I... please just stop calling me Akiteru...

Katsumi: why so suddenly? You're fine with it all of these mo-

Akiteru: She saw me! She... was here... to buy me... a gift... and I...

I turn around

Akiteru: let's end it...

I run to my car, ignoring Katsumi calling my name. I get into my car and call Y/N, but she's not picking up. I call her again and again, but she keeps rejecting

Akiteru: Y/N... please...

If she doesn't even want to answers my phone, she's definitely doesn't want to see me. I step on the gas more and head to my apartment, but I can't find her car in the lot.

She's not here... where are you Y/N

I look around the places where she could have been but she's not in all of that places. My eyes feel hot at the thought of not being able to see her again.

I take my phone and make a call

Kei: hello, nii san? What is it?

Akiteru: Kei... I... messed up...

I can't control my voice as it came out trembling.

Kei: oi, nii san? Are you alright? Where are you?

Akiteru: I... can't find Y/N...

Kei: Nii san... what do you mean you can find Y/N nee? Were you fighting? Hey I'll go there

Kei comes to my apartment and gets into my car. He's surprised when he sees me, probably because of my red eyes.

Kei: what's wrong?

Akiteru: I... cheated on her... and she found out...

Kei: you what?

Kei's eyes are widened, showing that he can't believe what I've done.

Akiteru: I'm a jerk... Y/N being such a good wife and never pester me for anything and... here I'm... being bored with our marriage life and ended up... hooking up with my secret-

BAAAM!

Kei punches me and glares at me.

Kei: you....

I rub my cheek where Kei's fist landed. It's hurt but, my chest hurts more.

Akiteru: Kei... she didn't pick up my call... nor she's at home... I'm worried... she's not in any of her friend's houses...

Kei: Nii san you...

Kei sighs and pulls his phone out. He scrolls a name and makes a call.

Riiing

Riiing

Click

She picks up

Akiteru: Y-

Kei: Y/N nee... where are you?

Kei speaks in a gentle voice, sounds careful. Y/N doesn't answer.

Kei: Y/N nee-

Y/N: Kei... you're with your brother right?

Kei flinches a little but answers

Kei: yes... Y/N nee, I'm sorry for what he did... please... talk it out...

There's a long silence and I can't even speak a word.

Kei: Y/N nee...

Y/N: I'm... going home... let's meet there...  just me and Akiteru san... I'm sorry Kei...

Kei: no, don't apologize... be careful on your way.

Kei ends the call and looks at me again before opening the door. He leans back on my car and presses the point on his temple.

I made my brother worried

We wait for 20 minutes and I finally see Y/N's car. I'm about to rush to her but Kei grabs my arm.

Kei: give her some space... you're... definitely the last person she wants to see right now... a good thing she's kind enough to come back here...

I grit my teeth knowing that he's right. We both walk to Y/N as she's heading to the entrance. The moment we're close enough, my heart clenches when I see she doesn't show any kind of emotion. She looks empty. I would rather have her shouting at me than this, but Y/N is not someone who likes to make a scene.

Kei: Y/N nee...

Y/N: Kei...

Akiteru: Y/N... I

Y/N: not here... let's talk inside...

Kei comes closer to her and grabs her hand.

Kei: Y/N nee... please talk it up with Aki Nii... I hope you two could stay together... but however it ends... I'll respect whatever you choose...

Dub dub

"Kei: however it ends"

When I hear that I became nervous and scared.

Y/N smiles at Kei, nodding at him before walking inside our apartment building, heading to the elevator.

Kei: talk it up... at least... apologize... nicely, genuinely... call me if anything happens.

Kei gets into his car and drives home. Y/N probably already in our apartment by now.

■3rd Person POV■

Akiteru takes another heavy step each one getting closer to his home with Y/N. He opens the door and walks inside. Akiteru glances at the flowers and candles inside the trash bin. It hurt him knowing how Y/N had prepared all of that for their anniversary and he broke her heart instead.

When he reaches the living room he sees Y/N looking out the window. He walks closer but remembers what Kei said to give her some space.

Akiteru: Y/N...

Y/N: I...

Y/N turns around and Akiteru sees how empty her eyes are. Those eyes use to sparks when she sees him, but now, they're hollow. Y/N traces her fingers and eventually touches the wedding ring on her finger.

The moment Akiteru saw Y/N put her fingers on her ring, he knew he's going to lose her.

Y/N: I'm sorry.... I... don't know how to feel around you... Tsukishima san...

Akiteru lunges closer and holds her hand, preventing her from taking off her ring. The tears fall from his eyes by now.

Y/N showing no emotion...

Makes Akiteru realize she's more hurt than he thought...

He knew he's going to lose her...

But... he's not up for the option...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1M 42.6K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
619 206 12
A book of poetry, including but not limited to poems about the seasons, my memories, and of course, poetry inspired by my stories!💜 I hope you enjoy...