Dear Karylle | AnneRylle

By elbruholy

Anne xx Karylle One Shot Story. P.S: Enjoy xoxo More

Dear Karylle

2K 55 22
By elbruholy

Dear Karylle | AnneRylle One Shot

--

March 22, 2015

I almost forgot that it was her birthday today, Good thing at nakaready na ang gift na ibibigay ko sa kanya, I know it's not too much and it's not that special because it's just a simple bracelet that I bought, I mean she has it all, I can't even think of a thing that she doesn't have.

It was 8:00 am in the morning when I arrived at the ABS CBN Building, my hands are already trembling as I imagine her reaction. I really do hope that she likes it, This is it, the Backstage where our Dressing Rooms are located, I took a glance at her Dressing room as I take a deep breath and started to walk towards it, God, This sucks, Why am I even sweating?!

I closed my eyes and heaved a sigh, I was about to open the door when I suddenly heard Yael's Voice inside Karylle's room.

"Happy Happy Birthday Mrs. Y, I hope you like it."

"Aww a bracelet, Thank you Hon, I love this! thank you thank youuuu, muah!"

My shoulders quickly dropped after hearing that conversation. That's it, once again, 3 points for yael and 0 for Ms. Curtis, I bit my lip and headed to my Dressing Room and locked it, I left my gift at my Drawers. Hmm ilan na nga ba ang Gifts na hindi ko makanda tuloy tuloy na ibigay kay Karylle? Oh that's right, I haven't give her any presents since we've met, it's just that, I'm scared about how she's going to react about it and if she'll appreciate it or not, in short natatakot ako, kasi I know that Yael's Better than me.

At times like this I can't help but to force a smile as I open my Diary, Ang tagal ko na palang di nakakasulat dito, I flip the page and I remember the first time I wrote it the day where Karylle celebrated her first birthday here in ST.

March 22, 2010

Dear Karylle,

Haha isn't it funny? I bought a Diary but I wrote your name instead of 'dear diary'. Btw. Hey sis, Umm I just want you to know how much I really Love you!! Even though sometimes you're so weird when we're together, jk. Happy Birthday Bajokee Bubblegum! Yes, that's your favorite nickname right? Haha I just want to say that for a very short time, You made me so very happy for being my friend, wait scratch that my Bestfriend actually, you taught me what life is, for me you're an angel in disguise, I can't even believe why Doorbell left you, If I were a boy? I'll court you and I can't wait to have future babies with you, Uy wag umasa! haha I Love you K, I really do and Don't change okay? Because that's one of the reason why I like you so so much. Lavyah!

-Your Clingy Bestfriend

Just thinking about it makes me smile, this was the time when we almost had a fight, because I'm the only one who didn't give her a present and I rejected her invitation to treat us because it's her birthday, But what she didn't know, I was planning for her Surprise birthday party with the help of our showtime boys.

I bought her a teddy bear back then but of course, Yael made it to her party and what a coincidence, he gave her a life size teddy bear and that's what I'm ashamed of. It feels like Yael has given her all the things she wants.

I flip the page again and This was the time when she celebrated her 2nd Birthday again here in showtime.

March 22, 2011

Dear Karylle,

Hey Ate Sis, that's what I make asar to you diba? Kasi you don't want me to call you like that because you're used to our endearment 'Sis' And O to the M to the G! It's your birthday again, You're growing old na Ate Sis! Haha I'm sorry if I didn't make it to your Birthday Party, I was on a taping kasi and the venue is so far from your place and once again I'm awfully sorry because I Didn't give you your present again, yeah yeah I know you're making tampo na naman, but I know you can't resist me because You Love me! Yeeey! Haha Happy Birthday Ate Sis, I Love you Very much :*

~Little Sis

I was supposed to give her a necklace that I bought when I was 16 years old, but once again Yael won again.

I feel Defeated, because I know that She's happier when He's around, and I can't do anything about it because I'm not in the right position to do that.

I wiped my tears and continue reading my Diary again.

March 22, 2012

Dear Karylle,

Happy Happy Birthday my bebelabs! Hey I treat you already ha Don't make tampo na naman to me again, I enjoy your weirdness again sis, I'm really happy when we're together, and about our date this coming Wednesday, I hope you could come, cause I had to tell you something important, but first HAPPY BIRTHDAY and I LOVE YOU very much :*

~Ngangabu

This wass the time where I was really confused about my feelings toward her, I was really nervous that time, but as usual she didn't make it, I understand her reason, she and yael had a date that day and of course who am I to stop them? It's her happiness anyways.

March 22, 2013

Oh My goooosh, I can't believe it you're growing old so fast it's like we just met yesterday, huhu I'm gonna miss you my bajokee bubblegum, I'm gonna leave showtime for a while because of a new project in Australia, argh! I sound like a clingy boyfriend here *sighs* but I'm not, I hope you're not mad at me again because I can't make it to your party again. But don't worry I'm gonna Call you Later, Lovelots bae. Ingat ka, Papakasalan pa kita.. Uy Umasa!!!

~ANNEdrew

I just laughed after reading this part, It's like I'm a tomboy because of this, but I can't help to smile because I really did call her and we talk and talk and talk like there's no tomorrow.

I bought her a wrist watch so that she will not be late again, as in The whole 1 week she always arrived at 11:20 Am and that's when I decided to buy her that but As I was about to give it to her Yael arrived and gave her a wrist watch because he always watch showtime and of course us being her Sisters/brothers, palagi namin siyang binubuking na palagi nang nalelate.

I flip the page and my smile slowly fades away.

March 22, 2014

Dear Karylle,

Happy Birthday Mrs. Yuzon! It's your first day of being Mrs. Y, *Sighs* ang sakit pala noh? I always dreamt about my last name to be yours too, but of course silly me It's going to end up as a Dream that will not even come true, Happy Birthday My Bajokee Bubblegum, My Ate Sis, My Singing Diva Bff. I hope that you're enjoying your Honeymoon :( I love you K, I really do... and don't you ever forget that.

~Anning

I grabbed the promise ring that supposedly I'm going to give her, but yeah naunahan na naman ako ni Yael, and the most painful part is, it's an Engagement and a Marriage Ring. Hah! That's why I decided to keep all my gifts for her and hid it here in my secret cabinet.

*Tok Tok Tok Tok*

"Anning? Are you there? The show is about to start, you want me to wait for you?" I immediately wiped my tears and kept my Diary and also the gifts in my Cabinet.

"A-aah No thanks K, I can manage." I said in my normal jolly tone.

"Okaaay, And Umm Anne Don't forget about my celebration today okay? I'm expecting you to come." She said.

"U-umm, Okay." I said in response.

"Okay See yah!" and whem I felt that she already left, I wiped my tears and fixed myself a little bit, Hooh be yourself Anne don't let her notice you okay? that's the only thing you're good right? pretending that you're okay when you're really not.

--

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREEEEL!" The Showtime family said in Unison, Karylle's Prod will be this Saturday, She said her thank you's and each of our co-hosts said their short message and gifts to Karylle, while I'm just standing in the corner and watched them hugging her.

"Thank you guys! But wait, Anne, Ikaw lang yung wala pang Gift at message sakin! Daya mo talagaaa" She said and pouted but I just smiled.

"Happy Birthday K." I said and hug her lightly and continued reading my speils, I took a glance at her and I didn't expected that she's already looking me, I just looked away after sensing that she was not pleased about my 'cold' treatment towards her, *sighs* I guess I'm not really not that good when it comes to hiding.

After a couple of hours, the show ended like it was supposed to be, The Showtime hosts gathered at the Lounge area because Yael bought Pansit and Lumpia, Karylle's Favorite.

But instead me going there, agad akong pumunta sa DR ko, I closed the door and Opened my Diary, I gathered all my gifts and put them in my table.

March 22, 2015

Happy Birthday Karel! I'm sorry about how I acted earlier, I'm sorry for not giving you your gift again, augh I feel bad because of what I did, I shouldn't treat you like that, Anyways highways, Happy birthday K, you know naman how much I love you diba? I love you as my Sister my Bestfriend and lastly I love you with all my heart, I can't tell you how much I love you that's why I'm just going to wrote it here, Don't worry when your birthday comes in 2016, I'm gonna give all the gifts including this diary to you, because that's the time that I know I can move on, and have the courage and strength to tell you how I really feel with no Malice and No feelings with you anymore, Just help me K, Help me to move on and I'm gonna let you go, even it's gonna hurt like hell.

~ Love Anne.

I closed my diary, and smiled, This is going to be my last cry about her, and about this stupid feeling.

I quickly to the bathroom and cried, I just can't accept it don't I? She has a husband already, I know that this is going to happen, Loving her secretly was hard, Ako lang naman kasi yung umaasa eh, and shit this really hurts!

After bursting out, I opened the door and my eyes widened as I saw the person who's standing at front of me Reading my Diary.

"K-karylle.." I said almost whispering.

"Ang Tagal na pala Anne, Why didn't you even say so?! You don't know what I feel for the past few years!" She said, I just stared at her.

"I know you're not going to love me back.." I said.

"kung sana sinabi mo lang noon Anne, maybe.. Maybe we had a chance.." after she said that I felt my tears started to fall. "But all I'm going to say is.."

"Dear Anne, I love you but it's too late.." She said and put the diary back, she also handed me a box and there she left me.

I opened the box and there's also a Diary in it and different gifts labeled all the dates of my past birthday and my recent birthday.

I opened her diary and again Tears started to fall.. Sana, sana noon palang sinabi ko na..

Dear Anne,

I LOVE YOU, and I hope you feel the same way too..

~Bajokee Bubblegum

--

Hey Guys, Haha Puchu puchu lang tong one shot na'to eh XD Triny ko lang, and paalala lang po all the specific Names, Dates, and Location Gawa gawa ko lang po yun, So It's not real. XD Yun lang hope you like it po :) Who want's part 2? Karylle's POV naman tayo? Nay or Yay? Hehe #AnneRylleFTW

VOTE.COMMENT.ADD TO RL/LIB.FOLLOW. ENJOY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
5.5K 274 9
"I tattooed your name. Now, every time I look at it, I will remember you." - Shainna Gayle "Please don't remember me." - Angelica Jhane What will hap...
3.2M 184K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...