𝘮 𝘢 𝘥 𝘦 𝘭 𝘺 𝘯

By jack_le_moineau

[COMPLETED] ⤷ ᴍᴀᴅᴇʟʏɴ ꜱᴡᴀɴ & ɴᴀᴛʜᴀɴɪᴇʟ ᴄᴜʟʟᴇɴ I don't own the Twilight Saga, only my OCs and their plot. I al... More

⎾𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓽
⤷ 𝙥 𝙧 𝙚 𝙢 𝙞 𝙚 𝙧 𝙚 𝙥 𝙖 𝙧 𝙩 𝙞 𝙚
𝐮 𝐧
𝐝 𝐞 𝐮 𝐱
𝐭 𝐫 𝐨 𝐢 𝐬
𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐭 𝐫 𝐞
𝐜 𝐢 𝐧 𝐪
𝐬 𝐢 𝐱
𝐬 𝐞 𝐩 𝐭
𝐡 𝐮 𝐢 𝐭
𝐧 𝐞 𝐮 𝐟
𝐝 𝐢 𝐱
𝐨 𝐧 𝐳 𝐞
𝐝 𝐨 𝐮 𝐳 𝐞
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐢 𝐳 𝐞
𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐭 𝐨 𝐫 𝐳 𝐞
⎾𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓽
⤷ 𝙙 𝙚 𝙪 𝙭 𝙞 𝙚 𝙢 𝙚 𝙥 𝙖 𝙧 𝙩 𝙞 𝙚
𝐪 𝐮 𝐢 𝐧 𝐳 𝐞
𝐬 𝐞 𝐢 𝐳 𝐞
𝐝 𝐢 𝐱 - 𝐬 𝐞 𝐩 𝐭
𝐝 𝐢 𝐱 - 𝐡 𝐮 𝐢 𝐭
𝐝 𝐢 𝐱 - 𝐧 𝐞 𝐮 𝐟
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐞 𝐭 - 𝐮 𝐧
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐝 𝐞 𝐮 𝐱
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐭 𝐫 𝐨 𝐢 𝐬
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐭 𝐫 𝐞
⎾𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓽
⤷ 𝙩 𝙧 𝙤 𝙞 𝙨 𝙞 𝙚 𝙢 𝙚 𝙥 𝙖 𝙧 𝙩 𝙞 𝙚
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐜 𝐢 𝐧 𝐪
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐬 𝐢 𝐱
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐬 𝐞 𝐩 𝐭
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐧 𝐞 𝐮 𝐟
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐞 𝐭 - 𝐮 𝐧
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐝 𝐞 𝐮 𝐱
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐭 𝐫 𝐨 𝐢 𝐬
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐭 𝐫 𝐞
⎾𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓽
⤷ 𝙦 𝙪 𝙖 𝙩 𝙧 𝙞 𝙚 𝙢 𝙚 𝙥 𝙖 𝙧 𝙩 𝙞 𝙚
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐜 𝐢 𝐧 𝐪
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐬 𝐢 𝐱
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐬 𝐞 𝐩 𝐭
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐡 𝐮 𝐢 𝐭
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐧 𝐞 𝐮 𝐟
𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐫 𝐚 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞
𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐫 𝐚 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐞 𝐭 - 𝐮 𝐧
𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐫 𝐚 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐝 𝐞 𝐮 𝐱
𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐫 𝐚 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐭 𝐫 𝐨 𝐢 𝐬
𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐫 𝐚 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐭 𝐫 𝐞
𝐦 𝐚 𝐝 𝐞 𝐥 𝐲 𝐧
𝐛 𝐨 𝐧 𝐮 𝐬 # 𝟏
𝐧 𝐞 𝐱 𝐭 𝐬 𝐭 𝐨 𝐫 𝐲
𝐧 𝐞 𝐰 𝐬 𝐭 𝐨 𝐫 𝐲

𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐡 𝐮 𝐢 𝐭

19.2K 571 183
By jack_le_moineau

For a good two hours, Eva and Jacob were gone in the boy's garage and who knew what happened in there. Madelyn was glad to see them came back, seeming closer than ever. Eva immediately came besides her friend.

"You imprinted on your mortal enemy?" The Swan wolf laughed. "This sounds dramatic," Eva chuckled too. The pack hung out for the rest of the day till the school day ended. Madelyn decided to leave to her house as it was her father's day off and maybe he, Bella and Madelyn could use some family time. After saying goodbye, she shifted quickly and ran to her house. 

In the Swan's residence, a human drinker vampire was analyzing the human's room. Picking something every so often, he placed them back carelessly. He was quite curious about the dreamcatcher hanging on the frame of the human's bed, which smelled like wet dog. He scrunched his nose at the smell, the same smell in the other room. He saw a red blouse on the ground and crouched down to grab it, bringing it to his nose. He was immediately captivated by the sweet smell of the blood he was interested in. 

Riley Biers, the boy who had been missing for some days, smelled he wasn't alone in the house. He decided to walk downstairs and he noticed an older man, sleeping on the couch. The police chief had some papers and Riley recognized his case file, as he was missing and he saw his picture in the newspaper. Looking closer, he was so engrossed by his file that he failed to notice Bella was coming back from school. It's only when he suddenly smelled the blood singer that he noticed he wasn't alone with the cop anymore. He glanced backwards and locked eyes with the human. In a second, he wasn't there anymore. 

He only hoped Victoria wouldn't be mad at him he let himself seen by the girl she wanted dead. He could have end her right there, as her blood was truly magnificent, but he didn't want to disappoint his lover. 

Bella didn't understand what happened. Who was that boy with red eyes? Why was he inside their house? 

And suddenly, it hit her like a wave.

Edward. The Cullens. Nathaniel. The vampires. The nomads. James. Jacob. The wolves. The Volturi.

Immortality

She just had time to walk upstairs when she fell on her bed with the worst headache she ever had. All of her memories from the past months came back and she was mad, no, pissed at the fact that they erased her memories. She couldn't believe her Nathaniel could have done something like that. He was most likely the person who altered her mind as she knew everyone else's gifts. 

Madelyn must be the cause of that. She pushed the Cullens away from her with all her manipulations. Because of her, she lost precious time with her family. She lost precious time trying to win Edward back. And she had to concentrate on Jacob and Nathaniel too. They must protect her until she turned, because Victoria wanted her dead. 

Even though she was scared about the redhead, she was enjoying the fact that she was in contact with a lot of supernatural people. With all of the attention she was getting from both vampires and shapeshifters, good or bad attention, it surely meant she was born to be in that universe. She couldn't wait to be a vampire. Then, she could end her adopted sister and truly have everyone's attention on her, and only her. 

Before she could plan her revenge further, she passed out from the pain of getting her memories back. 

Madelyn just arrived at her house when she noticed the unknown vampire's scent. Her instinct kicked in and she almost bolted into her house in her wolf form. She howled loudly to warn the Cullens and the pack about the presence of an intruder. The Swan wolf shifted and frantically put her clothes on before running into her house. The vampire wasn't there, obviously. Only her dad, who was sleeping peacefully, and Bella, in her room, were there. Sighing in relief, she smelled her imprint behind her. She turned around and buried her head in his chest as he hugged her tightly closer to him, but she quickly untangled herself from Nathaniel to go and check on her dad. His breath was even and he didn't seem to be close to wake up. Madelyn went to check on Bella after, who was also asleep. She closed her sister's bedroom door with a sigh, happy that her family was safe. 

Nathaniel quickly gained her attention, wrapping an arm around her waist.

"Emmett and Jasper are there. They will follow the scent. Jared and Leah are there too, they will watch over Charlie and Isabella. We should go and meet the boys at our house," He tugged on his beloved waist and led her downstairs. They walked to the edge of the forest and Nathaniel was quick to scoop Madelyn in his arms. Making sure she was safely wrapped around him, he speeded away, sending a nod to the wolves. A few seconds later, they got to the Cullen's house. They walked into the living room, where the rest of the coven were talking.

"Maybe it was a nomad passing through?" Esme wondered.

"A passer-by wouldn't have left Charlie and Isabella alive," Rosalie bluntly stated, sending a sorry look to Madelyn, who shivered slightly at the thought of losing her family. Nathaniel wrapped a comforting arm around her and pressed a soft kiss on the top of her head just as the door burst open.

"His scent disappeared about five miles south of Mads' house," Jasper reported.

"Someone orchestrated this," Edward crossed his arms as Luca leaned against him.

"Victoria?" Carlisle suggested.

"Or maybe the Volturi?" Emmett continued, glancing between Luca and Alice. The Volturi guard shook his head.

"No, the Volturi wouldn't act that soon."

"Luca's right, I've been watching Aro's decisions," Alice explained.

"We gotta find this fool and get some answers out of him," Emmett smirked, once again eager to start a fight.

"We also need to take shifts at Madelyn's house. We have to be discreet enough so Isabella doesn't notice," Carlisle rubbed his chin in thought.

"Another protection detail?" Rosalie exasperated.

"Rosalie..." Esme scolded lightly. 

"I'm pretty sure the pack will be fine with it, there will be enough people so we can watch over my dad and Bella, search for the intruder, and Victoria," Madelyn glanced at everyone and noticed their black eyes. She looked up at her imprint and sighed when she saw his jet-black eyes, too. "You guys have to hunt between all of that," She rubbed her thumb softly under Nathaniel's eye, who leaned against her small hand. 

After a few hours, exceptionally, the pack met up with the Cullens at the coven's house. Each of the shapeshifters went to the Swan's house and now they could recognize the intruder if he came back. They decided when the pack was going to keep watch and when the Cullens would. The wolves left quickly after that, not wanting to stay longer than necessary on the vampires' territory. Madelyn was already sleeping on the couch, exhausted after that day. She was stressed about everything. Not only they had Victoria to deal with, now there was someone else. At least, Bella was out of the way... 

This was true for the rest of the night. On the next morning, the Cullens students didn't go to school as it was a sunny day. Bella skipped school and decided to pay the Cullens a visit. She had woken up in the middle of the night and planned everything.

First, she had to get Jacob. He was single and she was sure the girl she saw him with was nothing, as Sam forbid them to see humans. She was sure if she had him on her side, Edward was going to be so jealous he would come back to her. That was the second step, getting Edward back. She couldn't care less about that other boy, her blood still appealed to Edward, then she could win him back. That way, she would have both the pack and the Cullens to protect her. Thirdly, she had to get Nathaniel on her side too, not on Madelyn's anymore. She was in the way for Bella to get her well deserved immortality. 

With that in thoughts, she jumped into her truck and drove to the Cullen's. She parked the orange Chevy in front of the front steps and climbed them, almost falling down as she tried to go faster.

Edward was playing Luca's lullaby he created when he started hearing chaotic thoughts.

"I'll get them back, that is a promise. They are mine. They have always been mine. Madelyn will pay for everything she did to me," The bronze haired vampire stopped playing abruptly when the blood singer knocked. How come she remembered? Everyone was out hunting except him and his mate and only Madelyn was in her imprint's room, still sleeping. Edward sighed deeply and grabbed his mate's hand and walked downstairs. 

"Can you open the door? I know this is a lot to ask, but I don't want to talk to her. I'll go get everyone," Edward pleaded. 

"But I don't want to deal with your crazy ex," Luca deadpanned, but he faltered when Edward grabbed his chin between his thumb and forefinger and tilted his head up.

"Please? I'm begging you," Edward pecked his mate's lips once and stared into his eyes. Luca rolled his and kissed his beloved more before turning towards the door. The bronze haired vampire was already gone when the Volturi guard opened the door. Bella immediately lose the smug smile she had on.

"You?!" The human screeched. 

"Isabella," Luca sighed, not letting the girl enter. 

"Where is everyone? I need to talk to them. Go get them now," She demanded, trying to walk past the brown-haired vampire. He just chuckled and shook his head.

"You're not welcomed here, Isabella, you can't just walk in like you want."

"Yes, I can. I'm more important than you to them, you haven't known them for as long as me," Bella tried to walk past him again, but he pushed her shoulder slightly back. "Get out of my way!" She cried out. 

"You don't matter to us anymore, Isabella," Edward appeared behind Luca. The rest of the family was already on their way back as Alice had a vision about Bella. 

"Edward!" She tried to jump on him to hug him, but he moved out of the way. Without saying anything, he led his beloved away and they walked to the living room, where everyone was, sulking. Nathaniel was the most pissed. He didn't understand how the blood singer remembered everything. Something must have happened, that brought her right back into the supernatural world. Bella followed her ex-boyfriend to the living room and pouted slightly at the teacher. "Why did you do this to me? Why did you make me forget about all of you?" She moved her eyes to the rest. Nathaniel sighed, exasperated at the human's stupidity. She really didn't notice when she wasn't wanted somewhere?

"How come she remembered?" Rosalie said harshly, not caring about the fact that Bella was right in front of her. Edward was curious as well and he looked into Bella's mind to see what happened the day before.

"She has a name," Bella glared at the blonde girl, trying to act confident.

"And I don't care about you enough to use it," Rosalie spat, glaring so hard at the human it made her flinch back. 

"Anyway, what are we going to do about Victoria now? Now that I remember, I can't let be alone anymore," Bella sat down on the couch and crossed her legs, looking at them smugly. 

"You will be protected, as well as your father," Carlisle watched as the girl's smile disappeared. She wanted to be the top priority of the Cullens and the pack. However, her smile came back as she noticed Carlisle didn't mention Madelyn.

"What about Madelyn? You finally understood she was a nuisance?" Nathaniel growled and got up, wanting to snap Bella's neck, but Jasper grabbed his uncle shoulder and brought him back down.

"Unlike you, Madelyn is perfectly capable of protecting herself," Nathaniel glared at Bella, who sulked when he brought up the fact that she was a shapeshifter and not some mortal like her. The sound of someone walking down the stairs made all the people in the living room looked up. Madelyn was there, rubbing her eyes as she woke up. 

"What is Bella doing here?" She asked tiredly, walking up to her imprint and sitting on his lap, making her younger sister glared at her.

"She remembered," Luca simply said.

"How?" Madelyn wondered, glancing at her sister in surprise.

"I saw a red eyes vampire in our house. If I hadn't be there, Charlie would be dead by now. Great job on protecting him," Bella smirked at her older sister, enjoying the pained look Madelyn had on at the mention of her father being hurt. Before Nathaniel could talk back, she continued. "Then every memory from the past months came back," She smiled innocently.

"Okay Isabella, we need to talk, can you leave? Don't worry, you'll be protected as I said, you don't need to stay here all day. You should go to your classes," Carlisle calmly explained.

"Fine. I just want you to think about everything, with Victoria and the vampire from yesterday. We should meet up again to set the date for my transformation," With a last smug smile, Bella left. She was going to be immortal. And no one would get in her way.

I hope you liked this chapter, thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 7.3K 34
What if Isabella had an adopted older sister What if she was jealous of her What if they didn't like each other What if she lived with Charlie What i...
7.8K 120 32
Oneshots of your favorite Twilight characters!
10.2K 313 13
Twilight - completed ✔️ New moon - completed ✔️ Eclipse - ongoing Breaking dawn pt.1 - not done Breaking dawn pt.2 - not done
136K 6.4K 32
.•A story in which a vampire and a hybrid find each other in a strange way, and end up being perfect for each other. When a human enters their family...