Helpless (J. F. Potter)

By mclupin

Marauders era fic. Love story between Ara Black and James Potter. Also includes some wolfstar. Not very good... More

Introductions
Platform 9 3/4
The Feast
Late Night
Good Morning
Proximity
Confundo
Tryouts
Snivellus
Revenge
Revelation
True Friends
Parents
Truth or Dare
Home-mares
Pink Beard
Halloween
Birthdays
Full Moon
You Were Beautiful
Stary
Scars and Stars
NOT A CHAPTER
Hogsmeade
Prank Wars
Detention
Cuddles
Bad Memories
Travel Home and Unexpected Incidents
Unwelcome Visitor
Scared for life
Caught in the Act
Pranks, Potions, and Punches
I don't want to talk about it.
Sobs

Fancy Fucking Banquette

350 17 9
By mclupin

Ara gasped as her mother pulled the corset tight. Ara couldn't breath and the corset was pressing directly on her broken rib. Tears pricked her eyes in pain.

"Mum, this hurts." Ara cried.

"No daughter of mine will look like a pig in front of all these guests." Walburga said jerking the corset back again. The black corset hugged Ara, in an uncomfortable way, pressing her breasts up and contracting her waist. Under the corset was a deep green dress, one of her mothers, and over top of it all was a black cloak with a golden 'B' brandished on the left breast of it for Black. Walburga then drug Ara into her bathroom for makeup. She put a foundation three shades too pale for Ara on her, golden eyeshadow, and a thick wing of eyeliner on each eye. Toped off with a deep red lipstick.

"Mum I-"

"Quiet now. Put these on." Walburga shut her daughter up handing her a pair of black stiletto heels.

"I wont be able to walk in these!" Ara said stumbling to her feet. Without another word Walburga closed the door on Ara, shoeing her to her room without another word. "Ugh!" Ara yelled clomping up the stairs, the heels clicking against the marble staircase. She reached her room and tugged the ugly snake necklace off of her, tossing it onto the floor. She picked the moonstone necklace up and hooked it behind her neck, basking in the beauty of it.

"Jesus Christ, Fancy Fucking Banquette my ass. You look like you are going to a funeral." Sirius said leaning on Ara's doorframe. Sirius was dressed in a black tux and a deep green cloak.

"And you don't?" Ara laughed looking from her brother back to her mirror. She made sure none of the word 'disgrace' could be seen under her cloak before joining her brother in the hall.

"Are you ready?" Regulus said walking out into the hall, wearing a perfectly tailored suit and a dark green cloak, the same as Sirius'. Sirius made a gaging noise at his brother and Ara punched Sirius in the arm. "Good to see you too Sirius." Regulus said in a sarcastic tone while buttoning the button on his suit jacket. Sirius made a grumble that sounded something like a sarcastic laugh mixed with a puff of his breath.

"Merlin what the hell did I ever do to you Siri?" Regulus spoke turning to his brother.

"Nothin." Sirius grumbled.

"Then what is your problem then."

'He's jealous, I'm jealous but I can hide it well. Our parents love you, they don't come into your room with every wrong move and try to murder you on the spot. We aren't dead yet because they don't want to ruin the black family name!' I wanted to scream, but she didn't. When she snapped back to reality the two boys were in a stare off. God they are like five year olds. Ara rolled her eyes. Looping her arms around Sirius and Regulus', even though Reggie was three years younger he was the same hight as Ara, almost taller. The two escorted Ara down the stairs to the ballroom. They entered to a crowd of wizards all huddled into little groups partaking in small talk. Instantly Ara's head went numb with the overbearing smell of magic. It wasn't like the magic at Hogwarts, it was darker, it burned her nostrils even when she held her breath. She felt sick and nauseated as she walked through the room, getting glances and nods of heads from older wizards. Ara unlinked her arms with Sirius and Regulus and headed over to the table with the only cousin she ever and will love, Andromeda.

"Andy!' Ara squealed as she jumped into the taller girls arms. Their light and dark brown strands of hair tangling together.

"Hey Red." Andromeda smiled. Red, Ara's favorite nickname, when she was ten she accidentally charmed all of her mom's shoes to be red and Andy took the blame for her, warranting the nickname Red.

"Jesus what did your mom do to you?" Andy said looking her up and down.

"Other that trying to suffocate me...covering me in the darkest clothes she could find." Ara laughed looking at herself.

"Well at least she let you wear a light necklace." Andy said picking the girls gem off her neck.

"Oh, haha, yeah. She didn't see that." Ara laughed, nervously looking around the room for her mom to make sure she didn't see her.

"I think it's beautiful. Where did 'cha get it?" She said leaning onto the high top table and taking a swig of her alcoholic beverage.

"Oh...Er..one of my best mates got it for me." Ara blushed, holding her hand to the charm. Remembering the events of yesterday and how he had come to save her like a night in shining armor.

"Best mates, huh?" Andromeda smirked. "Would this, by chance, be a boy best mate?" 

Ara blushed.

"I will take that as a yes." She chuckled. "Name. Looks. Personality. Go!" Andy said gesturing with her glass. 

"James. Hot. Sweetest and most gentleman like person I have ever met." Ara swooned. 

"James...James Potter!?!?!" Andy shrieked.

"SHHHHHH! And yes, James Potter." Ara whispered. 

"He is the cutest little thing I have ever seen, with his fluffy hair and perfect brown eyes." Andy waggled her fingers at Ara. 

"Shove off." Ara's ears turned red and hot. 

"So? Are you dating him?" Andy urged, sloshing her whiskey onto the table, already becoming a little tipsy. 

"No. Playing hard to get." Ara winked. But why wasn't she dating James? I mean he was perfect in every way. He was respectful, kind, and sexy. So why was are playing hard to get? She fancied him so much, so why doesn't she just go for it? 

"Awe is Red in loveeeee," Andy slurred. 

Love. That was it. That was why Ara was putting up this game of hard to get. She was scared to be in love. She was terrified actually. But why? Because, she had never known love. She had only known pain, and abuse, never love. A shiver flew through Ara's body.

"I- I will be right back Andy." Ara quivered before scuttling out of the grand hall to the bathroom. She slammed the door shut and locked it. Her eyes were red and puffy from holding in her tears. She quickly balled up toilet paper to blow her nose and wipe her eyes. She stared in the mirror hating her reflection. The scars scattered over her skin, the dark make up her mom had forcibly applied. The deep gash that was barely visible now, from when Orion slammed her head into his desk. Sirius had the same scar on his head. Two chunks of Orions desk were missing, on each corner. She shuttered at the memory. 

'BANG- BANG- BANG-' Someone knocked harshly on the door. 

"Bloody hell." Ara mumbled sniffling up and fixing her smudged makeup. 

'BANG- BANG-' Ara jumped at the louder knocks.

"Hurry up I've got to piss!" The voice sounded from the other side. 

"Fuck off! Give me a moment!" Ara shot back. She heard a grumble from the other side of the door as she straightened up. She unlocked the door and swung it open.

"Finally fucking ti-" The boy looked down and noticed Ara. "Oh, well hello gorgeous." Mulciber spoke.

His voice thick with lust. Ara grimaced at him. 

"Why don't you join me in here." Mulciber smirked, grabbing Ara by her wrist. 

"No! Let go of me you little-"

"Oh come on beautiful. It will be fun." He slurred pulling the girl back into the bathroom, and locking the door. 

"What are you doing?" Ara growled trying to open the door. 

"Come on sweetheart." He said, forcing his lips into hers, pushing her up against a wall. 

"N- No get of-f of m-me." She said fighting as he forced his tongue into her mouth, she gagged at the feeling. 

"You taste so- so sweet darling." He smiled, pushing his ice cold hands up under her cloak, onto her arms. 

"Stop! Get off!" She grunted trying to push Mulciber back, but he didn't budge.

"Don't fight it. We are getting married anyways." He said in a low tone, somehow vanishing the laces on her corset so it hung loosely on her body.

"I am- Not marrying you!" She screamed trying to bat his arms away. He kept going. Pulling her corset off then snaking his hands up under her short dress, gripping onto her arse. 

"NO! STOP GET OFF!" She cried kicking and punching. He was unfazed continuing to slide his hands up and squeezing her breasts. Ara screamed and cried. She yelled for Sirius and Regulus and Andy. No one could hear. Ara felt rage boil in her throat as Mulciber continued to toy with her body. She growled and with one fell swoop of her hands he was sent flying back into the bathroom mirror, shattering it. Mulciber groaned as he collapsed to the floor. Ara had no time to figure out what just happened she ran out of the bathroom and up to her room. Her body was buzzing with magic. "What the hell just happened?" She breathed to herself, flipping her hands over trying to see where the force of magic came from. She was shaking as she paced her room trying to figure out what in the bloody flying fuck just happened. 

James. She should write to James. No, he can't know what happened, he would try and come get her. Sirius. She had to find Sirius. No, Sirius would murder the boy right then and there. Regulus, go and find Regulus. She said. She ran out of her room, back down the marble staircase, and into the grand hall once more. Her legs still shaking. She spotted her brother standing next to her father, speaking with another pure blood wizard.  

"Shit." She breathed, looking around the room. Trying to find a distraction to get her dad away from Reg. Then she spotted it. The perfect distraction. 

'SMACK- CRACK!' The huge painting of Orion hit the floor, the frame cracking and shattering. The room went silent and chorused a gasp. Orion ran over to his portrait abandoning Reg. This was her chance. She ran to Reggie and dragged him out of the room without another room. She didn't speak until they were away in a vacant room with the door locked, and silenced. 

"Ara what the hell?!" Regulus said looking eye level with his older sister. The age gap did not transfer to the hight gap. 

"I- I need to tell you something." She panted. 

"Okay..." Regulus urged with a duck of his head.

"I- I- Is wandless magic a thing?" Ara finally spoke.

"What?" Regulus stood up straight. "What do you mean wandless magic Ara?" 

"Like, like, being able to force someone back with magic, just without a wand." 

"Y- yes it is a thing. I think." Reggie said scurrying over to a bookcase and retrieving a copy of 'Magical Creatures and their Abilities'

"What does me being a werewolf have to do with-" Ara was cut off when Regulus flipped the book around pointing to the line that read,

'Let it be know that Werewolves are EXTREMELY DANGEROUS and SHOULD NOT be trusted. This is because, apart from their heightened senses, and deeper connection and ability to harness magic, they can perform the art of wandless magic with no practice at all.'

Ara's mouth was agape at the passage. 

"Holy Fuck-"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 4K 35
๊งIn which they both have feelings but are unknown to eachother๊ง‚ OR After 6 years of chasing Lily Evans it seems as if James Potter has given up on...
537 40 32
We are in the maraudaurs era back to young sirius, remus, Peter, James, lily and even servurus. This is a fanfiction about adventures they would of h...
1.8K 28 12
sonder - n. the realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own. Amelia Elizabeth Jane Knight and James Flea...
104K 4.7K 52
exiled, lost, and the key to the end in her hands. thanks to the potters, at least she wasn't homeless. -๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐˜€ยฉ (James Potter x femOC...