Tormented || Anakin Skywalker...

Galing kay and-the-children-too

"Always remember that hatred and love are equally consuming passions, and that in the affairs of the heart th... Higit pa

Soundtrack
1-Enemies
2-Princess
3-Go Away
4-Stupid
5-Very Thin Line
6-Come On
7-Broke Me First
8-I Win
9-Passion
10-Rush
11-My Dear
12-Little Problem
13-Hello Again
14-Happiness
15-Fuck the Code
16-It's Always Been You
17-You
18-All Mine
19-Sleep Well
20-Her
21-Love At First Sight
22-Married
23-Outshine
24-Soon
25-Hopeful
26-Missing
27-Cruel
28-Beautiful Soul
29-Darling
30-This Is Torture
31-Remember
32-Inconveniences
33-Gut Feeling
34-Spring It
35-What's To Come
36-I Can't Lose Him
37-Everything
38-None Of Them
39-Listen
40-Precious
41-Let It Go
42-You'll Regret It
43-Power
44-Maternal Instinct
45-Betrayal
46-Everything They Have
47-Metaphorically Speaking
48-Bachelor Party
49-New Beginning
50-Tormented
51-Liar
52-So Do I
53-Pawn
55-Save You
56-Goodbye Princess
57-Corrupt
58-Unnatural
59-Henceforth
60-Good Soldiers Follow Orders
61-A Betrayal
62-The Resemblance is Deceptive
63-Shattered
64-Not Without You
65-To the Death
66-Lost
Epilogue: Deliverance
Original

54-Starlight

7.5K 267 815
Galing kay and-the-children-too

This is a few hours early, consider it my treat ♥️
༻✦༺

Ahsoka's POV
Cal and I stood outside of Master Skywalker's room as him, Master Yoda, and Master Kenobi, were inside with (y/n). She stopped crying a few minutes ago and we haven't been able to hear much since, but they told us to stay out here and keep watch until they were done. And then we were allowed to go in and talk to her if she's up for it.

Anakin didn't want a single person coming to the room and disturbing her or bombarding her with any questions. She was in such a fragile state right now and he didn't want anyone to question her like she's an enemy. Which is exactly what I'm sure the council will try and do the second they get their hands on her. So I completely understand why he wants us out here keeping everyone away. Especially since the news somehow got around and we've been directing people away for the past half hour.

Cal sighed as he leaned his shoulder against the wall with his whole body facing me, "Can we talk?" He asked as he laid his head on the wall as well with his eyes glued to me.

I side-eyed him with attitude while I crossed my arms to show him that my feelings were still hurt, "I guess." I responded stubbornly.

He reached his hand forward and gently grabbed ahold of my arm so he could pull me closer to him. And I let him, his touch was too calming not to.

He looked down at me with apologetic eyes, he hasn't even spoken a word yet, but his emerald eyes already made me want to forgive him, "I'm sorry I was so rude to you, I was stressed and I took it out on you when I shouldn't have." He pulled me even closer and placed a hand on my cheek in a loving way. My breath got caught in my throat as I nervously looked around to make sure no one was looking. I don't think he cared though, everyone knew about (y/n) and Anakin now, so I'm sure he's thinking it shouldn't matter if they knew about us too, "Can you please forgive me Ahsoka? I'll even go with you to get all the ice cream you want after this, you have my undivided attention."

I smiled while all my hurts feelings slowly washed away, replaced by butterflies. He was seriously one of the sweetest guys I have ever known, I just need to not worry about him and trust in his pure heart to make the right decisions when it comes to Palpatine. And now that (y/n) is here and safe, he won't be so distracted and things should get better, "Of course I forgive you, as long as you're paying for the ice cream of course." I joked with a light laugh.

He chuckled with a nod before leaning down to kiss me again, but he paused just before he reached me, so his lips were hovering over mine teasingly.

"So, does this mean you're my girlfriend?" He asked in a low whisper. His cold mint breath fanned my face and my heart rate quickened from how close he was to me. Only he could make me this nervous.

"That's depends, would you like me to be your girlfriend?" I questioned with a warm smile, my eyes never leaving his entrancing ones.

He nodded slowly, his expression serious, "I really do."

My smile widened with excitement while the butterflies in my chest and stomach flourished, "I would love nothing more."

The corners of his lips tugged into a perfect grin as he leaned down once again. I leaned upwards on my toes to meet him half-way, our eyes closing as we waited for contact.

Until we were annoyingly interrupted, "What is going on here?"

Our eyes shot open when our faces were less than an inch apart and I swear I saw fire in his when he recognized the voice. We both turned our heads to be greeted with Master Windu, scowling at us disapprovingly.

"Love, ever heard of it?" Cal snapped at the man with hostility.

I think this is the first time they've actually seen each other since.. you know.

"What is the matter with you people, does the code not mean anything-"

"Not really no," Cal responded bluntly with distain in his eyes, "Now what do you want?" He folded his arms across his chest and stepped to the side a little more, so he was completely blocking his path to Anakin's door.

Master Windu breathed out a heavy irritated sigh in response to Cal's well deserved attitude, "I am here to see (y/n)-"

"Too bad, I'm not letting you anywhere near her. Master Skywalker's orders." Cal shrugged with a smirk, he was really enjoying this. And I was even finding this attitude to be a bit attractive; when it's not directed towards me that is.

Mace groaned in annoyance, "I am his and your superior-"

"True, but you're not Master Yoda's superior, who also requested for me not to let anyone inside," He cut him off again, I don't think Windu has even finished a sentence yet, "So leave."

The older man stepped forward with rage in his eyes, "You will learn to have respect Pada-"

"Here's your respect." Cal pushed his middle finger right into his face. My jaw dropped in surprise, as did Windu's, "Soak it all up Windu, because this is the best you're ever getting from me, you deceiving sorry excuse of a Jedi. You want to talk about being loyal to a code, well where in the code does it say to throw a teenager to slavers for personal gain?" He growled angrily. This is the most I've ever seen him be angry, and I placed my hand on his arm to help calm him down. Luckily it worked and he slowly dropped his hand down, "Just go away and enjoy your high rank while you can, I hear you're getting removed soon."

Mace didn't speak another word after that, he only glared at us both before storming away down the hall. He didn't even bother trying to apologize to Cal either for what he did.

Cal sighed; his entire tough demeanor fell and he leaned his back against the wall with a sad expression, "I'm sorry I lost control, it's just, seeing him after what he did makes me so mad," He wiped under his eyes and that's when I realized he had started crying, "You know, I stupidly thought that he gave me that necklace because he liked me, I had no idea I was being used like I was disposable."

My heart hurt for him and I grabbed his wrists to pull him gently towards me and give him comfort, "You're anything but disposable, especially to me; I value you more than anyone."

Sorry Master Skywalker, but Cal is.. well he's everything. But I'm sure Skyguy wouldn't actually care that he's second place in my heart, because I know (y/n) will always be number one in his. Looking at those two you see what love is supposed to be like, not perfect, because nothing is, but still beautiful in its own unique way.

Cal's frown slowly turned up into a small smile, "Thank you Princess, that means more to me than you know."

I scrunched my face at the nickname, "Ew, that's what Anakin calls (y/n), I don't like it."

I think it's cute for them, but not for me.

He chuckled; he looked like he was going to back to his earlier happy mood, before Windu came and ruined it, "I know, I was only teasing you. But I feel like I should come up with a cute nickname for you." He held my hands in his and interlocked his fingers with mine, "How about.. Honey?"

I scrunched my face again in disgust, "Ew what are we fifty?"

He chuckled before continuing, "Okay, boo."

"Absolutely not."

"Cute pie?"

"No."

"Buttercup?"

"Just stop at this point."

"Lovebug."

"They're just getting worse."

He laughed at my reactions, I feel like he was only saying the bad ones in an effort to tease me, "Okay fine, Kitty?"

"I feel like that's racist."

"How is that racist?!"

I pointed to my headdress.

He nodded when he understood what I meant, "Okay fine, last one, Starlight." He smiled sweetly when the word left his lips, making me believe he had that one in his mind the entire time. (GIF)

"I don't hate it." I shrugged to act nonchalant, when in reality, I thought it was kind of beautiful. But I don't see how that name would fit me.

He cupped my cheeks gently as he did earlier and brushed against my skin with his thumbs. It appears he's been taking notes from Anakin, "It's perfect for you, because in my eyes, you shine more beautiful than any star."

And now he just made it even more beautiful, "You're so cheesy." I blushed; prompting his smile to grow wide when he noticed how shy he made me.

"Only for you Starlight." He chuckled before finally lowering his face down to kiss me and my heart raced with excitement.

"Excuse me." Someone stopped us again and I was this close to pulling out my lightsaber on them.

I turned to look at the person with annoyed eyes, "Oh my god what?" I snapped at the man and I could hear Cal next to me, quietly laughing at my frustration.

The mans eyes widened in surprise at my sudden attitude, "Um I'm sorry to disturb your moment, I just brought these for (y/n), I hear they found her." He held out a bouquet of roses and I suddenly felt bad for snapping at him.

"It's okay, I'm sure she'll love them." I reached for the flowers, but he subtly pulled them away from me. I gave him a confused look, does he not want me to give them to her?

"So they did find her?" He asked as he looked behind me at the door.

I nodded slowly, "Yes we did. So do you want me to give those to her or-"

"Can I see her?" He asked; cutting me off.

"No." Cal responded before I could, "Master Skywalker's orders, sorry."

His eyes widened and I think I saw fear flash through them at the mention of my Master, "He's in there right now?"

We both nodded simultaneously, "Yes, this is his room." I furrowed my brows at the mans weird behavior.

He quickly pushed the roses into my grasp, "Just give those to her when you can please, but don't tell Skywalker they're from me."

"I don't even know who you are," I responded; confused by this entire interaction.

"Brian," He informed me and suddenly, I knew who he was, and I no longer feel bad for snapping at him earlier, "But please, don't tell Skywalker I was here." He repeated with fear in his eyes since he knows Anakin won't hesitate to kill him for bringing his girl flowers.. okay maybe not kill, but probably close to it.

I gave him a fake smile, "Of course I won't."

He smiled with a sigh of relief; obviously believing my lie, "Thank you." He finally turned away to leave and Cal and I were thankfully alone again.

He fiddled with the flower petals with his fingertips, "Are you going to tell Master Skywalker that the imfamous Brian brought these for his fiancé?"

I nodded with a smirk, "Of course I am, I can't wait to see his reaction." I quickly knocked on the door lightly and patiently waited for one of them to answer.

And to my luck, it just happened to be Anakin, "Is everything alright?" He asked with furrowed brows, his tired eyes glanced down to the roses in my hand.

I held them out to him, "A lovely man came to drop these off, he said they're for (y/n)."

Cal immediately pressed his lips together to suppress a laugh.

Anakin eyed the flowers suspiciously before slowly accepting them, "And who might this lovely man be?" He moved them around and eyed them like he was expecting something to pop out of them.

I sighed happily, ready to see his annoyed face, "Brian."

His expression fell into anger and he immediately stepped out into the hallway to see if Brian was still around.

Now that he was no longer blocking the door, I could see inside. (y/n) was lying on the bed with her eyes open and they were glued heavily to Anakin. She wasn't even blinking, almost like she was afraid that he would no longer be there if she took her eyes off of him for even a moment.

I was happy that we found her, I deeply care about her and I can only imagine what she went through. As soon as I give it some time, I plan to try and spend time with her like we used to and tell her everything about Cal and I. She's like a big sister to me, and I've been more excited to tell her than I was to tell Anakin. But only when she feels better, I don't want to crowd her.

"Stupid fucker thinks he can bring my girl flowers, I'm gonna kill him when I see him." Anakin mumbled to himself as he blocked my view once again. "Here." He pushed the flowers into Cal's chest. He kept his gaze on my boyfriend and then gestured to me before stepping back into the room and closing the door.

Cal looked down the flowers in his hand and smiled as he held them out to me, "For you mi'lady,"

"Oh my god, you shouldn't have." I accepted the thoughtful gift with a smile.

He chuckled as he shook his head, "You're such a dork."

He then leaned forward quickly and pressed his lips to mine eagerly, not giving anyone a chance to interrupt us. I finally got my long-awaited kiss and it was just as amazing as the first one.

I have no idea what I would do without this amazing person who makes everyday worth living, but hopefully, I'll never have to find out.

༻✦༺

Anakin's POV
"Is everything okay?" Obi-Wan asked while he leaned his back against my far wall where my punching bag used to be.

I nodded with an annoyed sigh, Brian is so lucky I have more important matters to deal with right now, "Yes everything is fine." I sat down on the bed next to (y/n) and she immediately sat up and laid her head against my chest as she held me tightly. I wrapped my arms around her just as I was before we were interrupted.

"Continue, daughter." Yoda spoke to her softly from next to Obi-Wan.

She nodded slowly against my chest, "I don't remember who took me from the hospital, I just remember eyes, yellow ones," She tightened her grip on me, she hasn't let go of me since we found her, except for the little moment that just took place with Ahsoka and Cal, "Then I woke up in the place where you found, and that's where I was the whole time, alone." She spoke slow, and emotional, "A hooded figure brought me food once a day, but I never saw their face. I can't even tell you if they were male or female."

I brought my gloved hand up and gently stroked her cheek to soothe her, "What else happened Princess?" I know there's more she isn't saying, "You know you can tell me anything." I whispered into ear, reminding her that I know the darkest things she's done, and I'm still here. There isn't a single thing she can't tell me.

She whimpered quietly, but still loud enough for us to hear, and enough for it to tug on my heart. I felt so sorry for her, I wish she never had to go through any of this. I would give anything to trade places so I could take the suffering for her, "Everyday, I saw death. Not mine, but yours, Cal's, Ahsoka's, Yoda's and even Obi-Wans," She was whispering so low that I knew the other two in the room were having a hard time hearing her. They slowly moved closer to us to listen better, "Over and over again I thought I was being rescued, only to watch you all die in every way possible."

That explains the screaming when she saw me, she thought she was going to have to see me die again.

Who the fuck would do this to her? I did have one person in mind, but I still had no proof.. how would he even be able to do something like this? What even is this; how is she being forced to see things that aren't real?

"I'm so sorry you went through all this baby, but what you saw wasn't real-"

"They're warnings Anakin," Her voice came out louder and more cold, "That's why I killed Dooku," She spoke her secret out loud and I watched Yoda's and Obi-Wan's eyes widen, "The voices warned me that if I didn't, you would die. So I did what I had to do, for you."

Everything she's done was starting to make sense now.. she's being manipulated.

"What do you mean voices?" I asked while ignoring the stares I got from the other two, after they just realized that I knew about Dooku once they saw that I gave no reaction to her confession.

"Here," She pressed her finger to her temple, "I don't know what it is, or if I'm going insane, but I hear them. And then if I don't listen, they show me horrible things Ani." She began crying all over again.

This is exactly what she was trying to tell me in the hospital. "Princess look at me," I lifted her head up so I could look into her terrified glassy eyes, "Nothing is going to happen to any of us or you, whoever took you has been trying to manipulate and scare you into submission."

Why they're doing this to her specifically; I have no idea. But I'm not going to rest until I find out, so she can feel safe again.

Her exhausted eyes stayed locked with mine and all I could see was defeat and uncertainty. She spent six weeks watching everyone she loved die over and over again, she's not going to be okay for awhile.. but now I know the truth, now I know that for months she has been toyed with.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is what has been happening since the beginning of our relationship. Why I used to rush over to her after she would scream from a nightmare, or why she had to stay in my room just to feel safer. It may have brought us closer together, but it definitely wasn't worth her sanity.

It has to be him manipulating her and making her see things that aren't real, I understand it all now.

I'm going to get my proof, and take that lying politician down. He's either a Sith or he's working with one, either way, I'm going to find out very soon.

༻✦༺
Hope you liked this chapter♥️ Let me know your thoughts please, especially about Anakin's POV, i'm a little eh about it.

I lowkey want to write a Calsoka fic now, I absolutely loveee writing them, it's so fun and wholesome🥰 but this isn't a promise for one, it's just a thought 🤷🏻‍♀️
༻✦༺

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

197K 7.3K 85
Obi-Wan Kenobi X Valera Palpatine (OC) "You got the makings of greatness in you." Valera Palpatine lives with her father, Sheev Palpatine, on Naboo...
35K 808 37
After ending up on the infamous Death Star without knowing why, your Emperor Vaders prisoner. Your shown mercy and the oppurtunity to prove yourself...
8.3K 206 22
They are two halves of a whole, two stars inexorably pulled together by gravity, forever rotating one another, forever caught up in each other's orbi...
22.8K 447 35
It has been years since Master Yoda has had a Padawan. That is until he meets Padme's sister Y/n by sensing something strong in her. Y/n trains to be...