MINE

By Wx2144

"Get off of me!" I said to the tall man stood next to me. " Sir what should we do with her?" Suddenly a tall... More

Chapter one: Meeting Him
Chapter 2: The Unlucky One
Chapter 3: His Remorse
Chapter 4: The Mistake
Chapter 5: Sweet Revenge
Chapter 6: Death is peaceful. Life is harder.
Chapter 7: Beach day out...
Chapter 8: Im not good enough for you am i?
Chapter 9: Do you like me better now?
Chapter 10: Ibiza Baby...
Chapter 11: Prisoner...
Chapter 13: Stone Cold
Chapter 14: Who are you?
Chapter 15: The Return Home
Chapter 16: The Ball
Chapter 17: Anything For Him...
Chapter 18: Possibilities...
Chapter 19: Unexpected...
Chapter 20: Loss...
Chapter 21: A New Beginning...
Chapter 22: Falling...
Chapter 23: A Stronger Version...
Chapter 24: War...
Chapter 25: Back To You...
Chapter 26: Old times...
Chapter 27: Just My Luck...
Chapter 28: Assumptioms...
Chapter 29: Back on Holiday...
Chapter 30: Miami...
Chapter 31: Holiday Dreams...
Chapter 32: Baby On Board...
Chapter 33: Happy Again...
Chapter 34: Shock To The System...
Chapter 35: Just Like Family...
Chapter 36: Unknown...
Chapter 37: Her Fault...
Chapter 38: Alone Once Again...
Chapter 39: Moving in...
Chapter 40: Happily Ever After...

Chapter 12: It's Never Happy Ever After...

12.5K 184 42
By Wx2144

After Harry and Amy had came back from the beach, Amy showed all the girls her ring and let me tell you it was really pretty.

Everyone went back to drinking and dancing once again, while me and Hailey sat talking about life in general. By this point it was 2:30 in the morning, which meant Hailey had headed to bed a few hours ago while I danced and talked with everyone.

"What are you doing by yourself?" A drunk Parker slurred. "Trying to get away from the intoxicated" i said making us both chuckle as we were stood far away from the others who were dancing. "Are you okay?" Parker said looking concerned.

"Yes I'm fine, what about you?" I said turning to him. "This is probably my best birthday I've had" he said looking sad. "What's wrong Parker?" I said. "You guys are just the best" he said letting a tear roll down. I knew it was just the alcohol taking it's toll so I let out a small laugh.

"What are you laughing about?" He said starting to laugh. "How drunk you are" I said in between laughs. "I am- I am" he said looking dizzy. "Parker?" I said concerned, "I'm going to pass out" he said just before I caught him...unconscious.

I sighed waking him back up. "Parker?" I repeated laying him on the grass. He slowly opened his eyes looking confused. "Come on your going to bed" I said helping up as I knew if he was asleep I wouldn't be able to help him to his room and I didn't want to call the others as they would be no help as they were also drunk.

I helped Parker into the house. Veryyy slowly, because he kept stopping every 5 seconds. I finally managed to get him to his room after he directed me to about 10 different rooms before actually telling me where his was.

I helped him through the door, laying him down on the bed taking his jacket and shoes off before laying the covers over him. "I'm going to get you some pain killers for the morning" I said to which he nodded saying goodnight too.

After getting him some water and pain killers for the morning I walked back to his room were I saw him dead asleep which made me chuckle, I just had to get a photo of this. Which I proceeded to do.

I walked back downstairs after putting the water and pain killers on his night stand, to see everyone laughing and dancing.

I went over to we're I was before Parker came over, just to see the dark view from where I was. I walked over to the group after hearing a glass smash to see Jeremiah unable to keep his balance.

I walked quickly over grabbing Jeremiah before he could fall, "oh thank you" he said laughing. "Do you think it's time to sleep?" I said as he was so drunk. "Only if that includes being....with you" he said making me laugh.

"Not tonight" I replied as he could barley stand up. "Fine, let's go upstairs" Jeremiah said while I placed him on a seat for a second.

"Okay we're going to sleep, I would advise you guys do the same" I said to Wesley who was about to fall in the pool so I grabbed him. "Good idea" he said putting down his beer.

"Goodnight" I shouted to everyone before grabbing Jeremiah and helping him to bed. When we got in our room he took his clothes off with some help from me as he couldn't do much. I put him down on the bed, tucking him in "Goodnight" I said placing a kiss on his forehead. "I love you" Jeremiah said making me stand in shock. I nodded stupidly and went too my closet were I got into a vest and shorts.

I knew he was drunk and it didn't mean much but I couldn't help but feel a bit sad that he had told me when he was drunk which meant he probably wouldn't remember tomorrow.

I walked back into the room to see Jeremiah asleep so I got in next to him and did the same.

I woke up feeling a little sad about the whole ordeal last night, I mean I was happy he said it was just the timing.

I turned over to see Jeremiah asleep next to me so I got up and walked down stairs in my white vest and shorts to make myself breakfast.

As I expected it was completely silent as most were still asleep, I walked into the kitchen grabbing a bowl to put some fruit in and went outside with my bowl to sit on the chairs outside so I could look out at the view.

30mins later. I heard footsteps up behind me so I turned to see Hailey with some breakfast coming to sit next to me. "Good morning" Hailey said happily. "Morning" I said a little quieter trying to seem happier.

"Did you sleep okay" Hailey asked. "My backs a bit sore" I said replied. "Why?" Hailey said interested. "Parker passed out on me and I ended up carrying him back to his room and I had to help to bed as well" I said chuckling which Hailey did as well.

"Poor you" Hailey replied saying. "Is Grayson asleep?" I said changing the topic. "Yes but not in our bed" she stated which I turned looking confused too. "He fell asleep in the bathtub, I know don't ask why I don't have a clue" she said making me burst out laughing.

"My god he's going to have a worser back than me" I said in between laughs.

After and hour of chatting people started slowly coming down stairs. "Good morning sleepy head" I said to Lucas. "Morning" he said with a groggy morning voice while opening the fridge door. "Sleep well" I said putting down my empty bowl of fruit.

"Yes thanks you?" He said politely. "Alright" I said thinking about what Jeremiah had said the night before. "That doesn't seem very convincing want to talk" he said while Hailey walked in saying good morning to Lucas and sitting next to him. "There wouldn't be anything to talk about" I said. "Okay" he said as I walked out and upstairs towards mine and Jeremiah's bedroom.

I know I shouldn't because of what has happened in the past, but I needed to clear my head so I quietly walked into our bedroom with the intent of going for a jog around the area. I quickly went into the closet making sure not to wake Jeremiah otherwise I know for a fact he would say no, I went and grabbed a outfit suitable for running and changed into a pair of leggings and a running vest.

I made my way back downstairs where I heard Lucas and Hailey talking and quickly made my way out the front door. I know I should tell someone but I won't be able to go because I will get stopped and not only that, Everyone will still probably be asleep by the time I get back.

So I started picking up my pace to a run, and ran round the area just attempting to clear my head from the conversation with Jeremiah last night. I had brought Parker's phone as I knew he wouldn't be awake for a while so I went to Spotify and played Still Don't Know My Name by Labrinth.

After an hour and a half I decided to go back as i knew the others would be waking by now as it was 11:30am. When I arrived home I quietly snuck through the doors trying not to make to much noise but didn't bother when I saw nearly everyone sat on the couch in their pjs looking concerned. It consisted of Jeremiah, Parker, Hailey. Grayson, Wesley, . Lucas, Louis , Camila, Colton and Noah.

"Don't worry Jeremiah we'll get her back we always do" Noah said to Jeremiah. When I heard that I knew they were talking about me so I decided to walk forwards so that everyone knew I was okay. Everyone looked up shocked accept from Jeremiah who's face had turned red.

"Do you know how fucking worried everyone has been about you!" Jeremiah shouted jolting me and a few others. "It's okay Jeremiah" Parker said trying to calm him down. "Where have you been!?" He shouted ignoring Parker. "I just went f-for a walk" I said stuttering a little. "So while we've all been up searching everywhere for you, you were taking a run!?" He said which I lowered my head to.

"Do you know how fucking selfish that is of you!? I've told you so many times do not leave the house without someone with you and you continue to ignore me!" He said walking closer, while Louis, Grayson and Parker attempted to calm him down.

"Calm down, she's okay!" Louis said getting ignored by Jeremiah. Noah, Wesley, Camila, Hailey etc had left the room leaving it with just me Louis, Grayson, Parker, Colton and Noah.

"I'm sorry" I said to Jeremiah but he seemed to take no interest in how I spoke. "Once again you fucking wreck my day and everyone else's" Jeremiah shouted still walking forward to which I had reversed into the wall.

"Jeremiah chill out" Colton said earning a punch to his face which I gasped to. "What the hell!?" I shouted leaning forward to see if Colton was okay but Jeremiah grabbed my arms and held me tightly in place.

"Let go of me" I said as Louis and Grayson were now trying to get Jeremiah off of me. "Don't be so fucking pathetic Maeve" he said making a tear slip from my face. I could see the boys anger building up around Jeremiah.

"Your just a killer, I don't know why I ever saw anything in you. You don't deserve these people around you. If they left you would be fucking-" before I could finish my sentence I received a slap to my face making Jeremiah let go of me.

Not even two seconds later Parker had tackled Jeremiah to the ground and was throwing punches at Jeremiah which surprisingly Jeremiah didn't throw back he just sat there in shock.

Colton, Noah and Grayson were attempting to pull Parker off as he let out his anger, while Louis was attempting to talk to me.

"Maeve?" Louis said concerned. I looked to him before he grabbed me pulling me into the kitchen.

"I'm sorry" I said after a while of silence as Louis had been treating my cut I had received. "You have nothing to be sorry about, that's Jeremiah" he said clenching his teeth. I held his wrist calming him down.

"No, I went out of the house and didn't tell anyone, it's my fault" I said replying. Before Louis could reply Parker and Noah had come in while Noah held Parker's hand in a towel as he was bleeding.

I ran up looking at his hand making sure he hadn't broken it. "Maeve are you okay?" He said reaching out to the bleeding cut on my face.

"I'm fine,  sit down I'm going to sort your hand out" I said just before Hailey walked in. "What the hell happened!?" Hailey shouted. "Jeremiah-" Noah started before I looked at him telling him not to tell her, "nothing" he said leaving the room.

"Louis sort out Maeve's cut please, Parker pass me your hand" she said reaching out for his hand to start cleaning it. "Where's Jeremiah?" I said quietly to Noah so Parker couldn't hear me as I knew he would go off the rails again. "Colton and Grayson took him out to calm him down and sort his face out." Noah said quietly as well. "Will he be back this evening?" I said as I wanted to speak to him.

"I don't know but I do know I would speak to him if I was you" Noah replied which I just nodded too.

Jeremiah's POV:

"You've messed up big time" Grayson said to me like he had said to me for the past hour. I felt shocked about what I had  done earlier, I know for a fact their is no future with me and Maeve anymore.

I wanted to scream at myself for what I did to Maeve, but I didn't manage to get anything out. "I'm sorry Colton" I died without giving him eye contact. "I'm not fussed on an apology, the minute I see you say sorry to Maeve, that's when I'm happy" he said. Grayson and Louis are my closest friends that's why I was letting them speak to me like this, I wouldn't if it was anyone else.

After about 2hours we had cleaned me up and were ready to go home, I didn't know what to say to Maeve but I didn't want her to be with me anymore, it wasn't possible. Even if I had to lie to her. I would make sure she hates me.

Maeve' POV:

I had thought about everything and I would forgive Jeremiah for what he did as there where reasons for it and knowing Jeremiah he would hate himself for it.

I wanted to go swimming so I threw on a black basic bikini and went into the pool with my hair tied into a bun, "mind if we join you" I heard Parker say as I turned to see him and Louis in their swimming shorts and with their towels. "Sure" I said as Parker canon balled into the pool soaking my hair.

"You know the reasoning for putting my hair up what so that it didn't get wet" I said laughing as Louis got in. "Your in a swimming pool what do you expect?" Louis said making everyone laugh. We swam for a while and Louis and Parker started play fighting. It was now dark outside and I wondered where Jeremiah was.

I swam to the other side of the pool resting my elbows on the side. Louis got out as Parker slowly swam over to me. "Maeve" Parker said making me realise I had shed a tear. "Yes" I said wiping it away and turning to him. "I'm sorry" he said looking sad.

"Why are you sorry?" I said. "For what happened today, you didn't deserve it" he said as the emotion started hitting me as my eyes started to water. "It's not your fault" I said looking at him while my voice broke.

"Maeve" he said as I burst out crying collapsing into his chest. "I'm sorry" I said resting my head on his shoulder as he hugged me tighter. "It's okay, thank you for last night" he said as I carried on crying. "It's fine" I said.

"Maeve did something else happen between you and Jeremiah?" He said pulling my head up to see him. "Yes" I said not wanting to hold the truth in any longer. "What happened?" He said sounding concerned.

"He said I love you last night" I said in between cried. "Really? Why are you sad?" He said. "He was drunk which means he probably doesn't remember and who knows if it's the truth." I said as Parker held me in a hug.

"I don't know if he remembers but I do know that even after everything that's happened today, he does love you."  He said as he kissed me on the forehead, just then the front door opened revealing a bruised Jeremiah and Colton and tired Grayson.

Me and Parker held each other a little longer until Grayson came up to us smiling and having conversation but I got out to go have a shower as I also felt awkward as Jeremiah was trying to send me signals through his eyes but  ignored them.

I went upstairs quickly showering and then throwing on a cropt vest and pair of shorts. I walked downstairs only to see Jeremiah sat outside so I decided to go and talk to him.

I walked closer about to sit down, "I'm sorry" Jeremiah said not looking me in the eyes. "I forgive you" i said turning. To him, "I wouldn't" he said coldly. "Why?" I said confused. "Because of what I've been hiding from you." He said finally turning to me with a stone cold face.

"I know what your going to say, you want me to stay away from you" I said feeling smart as I knew what he was going to do. "Your wrong" he said standing up and walking towards the ledge looking out to the beach.

"Tell me then" I said nervously as I didn't know what he was going to say. "When we were back home.....I was cheating on you" instantly my face drained only leaving a expression of shock on my face.

"You couldn't" I whispered but he heard it. "What do you want to ask the Women?" He said coldly. "Don't you get it? I don't want you anymore." Jeremiah added.

"B-but you said-" "But I said nothing! Get it through that thick skull of yours, your nothing to me, you never were anything, and you never will be! He shouted as Hailey, Wesley, Harry and Amy as came round the corner to see what was happening.

"What's going on?" Hailey asked confused. "I'm leaving, that's what's happening!" I shouted as I walked past Hailey and quickly walked up the stairs were Noah, Grayson, Louis, Parker and Colton had come to see what's going on.

"Maeve what wro-" Parker started but I cut him off by the slam of my bedroom door which I felt bad for but I was busy running around the bedroom I was staying in grabbing a few bits that I wound need for the night and throwing it in a bag.

After getting a few things I walked along the hallway were Hailey was trying to talk to me. "What's happening? Why have you packed some-" "Hailey I'll explain another day, but please let me borrow some money for a hotel for a few days." I said still controlling the cries I so badly wanted to let out. "Okay but please tell me" Hailey said which I nodded to.

After going into Hailey's room were she gave some money for a hotel for a few days, I thanked her and quickly went downstairs were I saw Parker and Louis having a go at Jeremiah while he just sat in the chair he was before he told me...things. I just hoped he hadn't told them what he told me.

I saw Colton and Noah turn to see me and before they could call my name I quickly ran to the front door where I got into one of the many cars we had parked on the driveway and pulled out hearing the boys calling my name, whereas Jeremiah was nowhere to be seen.

I stopped as Parker came running to the window of my seat. I rolled it down so he could speak. "Maeve what are you doing? Please pull in we can talk about this" he said looking worried. "I'll be back soon, goodbye Parker" was all I said before I drove off leaving them there.

I drove for miles to get as far away as possible, not letting any tears escape. I finally saw a hotel far enough away that the men wouldn't find me straight away.

I pulled in and booked my room for a business week (5 days). I grabbed my backpack knowing I had enough clothes for then. I had also packed some of the money I found on the side of me and..his room so that I could eat.

I walked up to my room 593 and lashed back on the bed finally letting the emotions come loose.

I sobbed for hours until I finally fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 13.7K 33
"Wait!" I called out to the dark shadow figure that was leaving without turning back. "Please," my voice wavered as I eyed the bleeding body that lai...
8.4M 198K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
50K 2.1K 44
WARNING:MATURE CONTENT🔞 He tightened his hold on my neck. "Le-aaavve meee" I coughed "Apologise my beautiful bitch!"He whispered near to my face ,hi...
27.3K 1.3K 21
"Come on, just have a taste. I promise you'll love it." His eyes daring me to move closer for a taste. My hesitation noticeable, he reaches for my ha...