Alone

By ghettotales-

๐Ÿ’“ Ariana Fletcher & Dave East book ๐Ÿ’— "i can't leave you alone... you got me feenin' & im thinking & im drea... More

๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—
Ch. 01
Ch. 02
Ch. 03
Ch. 04
Ch. 04.2
Ch. 05
Ch. 06
Ch. 07
Ch. 08
Ch. 09
Ch. 10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch. 14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.19
Ch. 20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29

Ch.18

8.2K 224 99
By ghettotales-

One Month Later
Ari's POV

I laid in my hospital bed watching Yosohn sleep in his baby bed that the hospital had. I smiled a little and looked over at Dream who was knocked out with Shirley and Tae in the chairs that were in my room, I don't see how they could sleep in those uncomfortable chairs.

"Good Morning mom" A nurse said while knocking on the door and walking in the room, I sat up slowly and smiled at the nurse. She's been so sweet to me ever since I got here. She let Tae, Shirley and Dream stay past visiting hours as well.

"Good Morning Nurse Sanchez" I said and she checked my vitals then made sure Yosohn was okay.

"Dad still hasn't showed up?" She asked with a sad face and I shook my head while tucking my hair behind my ear. I haven't seen Dave since Yosohn was born. Yosohn was born on June 8th and once I gave birth, Dave spent time with Yosohn until he fell asleep then when I woke up Dave was gone. No ones heard from him since then, Bully went by the house and all the locks were changed and the lights were off. He also said that Kairi's been staying with my mom. Jahze went back to New York and ended up apologizing to me over the phone because Darryl threatened to beat his ass if he saw him in person. Darryl has his own place and has a baby on the way.

Yosohn and I had to stay in the hospital for a month due to him being born premature and me damn near passing out the second week I gave birth. The Doctor told me that my stress levels were way too high and they needed to monitor me, Yosohn was having trouble breathing on his own so they wanted to monitor him as well, but thank God my baby is fine and healthy now.

"You and baby Yosohn are all set to leave today. He's healthy and your stress levels have gone down, here's my card if you need to talk okay?" Nurse Sanchez said causing me to snap out of my thoughts, I nodded and took the card from her while slowly getting out bed. She walked out the room closing the door, I grabbed my pillow and threw it at Tae causing him to jump, I laughed lowly and he mugged me.

"Help me get dressed please" I said to him and he nodded while getting up stretching then he walked over to me with my bag in his hand, He took out grey leggings and a grey hoodie. I took a shower earlier while Yosohn was sleep, I took my hospital gown off and put the clothes on then Tae combed my hair out while I carefully picked Yosohn up. Tae put my hair in a ponytail as Dream and Shirley started to wake up, Shirley got up and grabbed Yosohns car seat and put it on the hospital bed. I carefully put Yosohn in his car seat then strapped him in and put a blanket over the top of the car seat.

"You ready to go mama?" Dream asked while grabbing all my stuff, I nodded and signed the discharge papers then we exited out my room and the hospital, I sat in the backseat with Yosohn while Dream drove us to her place. I looked at Yosohn taking his features in that he was slowly starting to get. He definitely has my features and some of my moms. We passed by Dave and I's house and I saw girl on the porch who looked really familiar but couldn't put my finger on who she was.

"Dave sure moves on quick" Shirley said while shaking her head, I licked my lips and Dream pulled up to her house parking in her garage, I seen Chris's car in the driveway as we got out the car, I grabbed Yosohns car seat and heard him crying. Once we got in the house I moved the blanket and unbuckled him then took him out of his car seat, I sat down on the couch and held him in my arms as he looked at me, I smiled and rubbed his tiny hand.

"Wassup sis" Chris said while walking out the kitchen, I smiled at him and leaned back on the couch. He came to sit next to me and looked at Yosohn smiling

"Damn he looks like your mom" He said causing me to laugh, My mom and I had a rocky relationship but she was like my bestfriend, always there when I needed her.

"Have you heard from your boy?" I asked him referring to Dave, he nodded and sighed while rubbing his face.

"He's not doing good Ari, I didn't wanna say anything cause you just had a baby and I'm not trying to stress you out but that nigga is down bad. He changed the locks but he shoulda knew better cause we was gangstas before anything. I picked them shits and he was over here in the dark crying and listening to my song that I wrote about my ex. He was smoking and sobbing Ariana, I never seen him like that since yk.... Told his ass he needs to get up and go see bout his son and fiancé but he wasn't tryna hear that, we ended up fighting and he bit me. So I left and gave him a few days and I go back to see him sniffing that white shit. I'm like yo what's the fuck is wrong with you? And he looked at me with this look that I didn't fuck with, he's slowly killing himself Ari, he aint tryna hear me out but I know he gon hear you out" Chris explained and I was honestly shocked. I hated when he smoked cause he smoked like crazy but to sniff coke is another thing. This wasn't the Dave I knew, I'm upset and disappointed.

"I'll go see him in a few days, I need to focus on my baby right now" I told him and he nodded in understanding.

"Don't give up on him sis, I know it's better said than done but I know he loves the fuck outta you... I don't know what's going on with his ass and I don't agree with the way he's taking everything but y'all are meant for each other real shit" Chris said and I nodded slowly while looking down at Yosohn who started moving around and started crying so I got up with him in my arms and went upstairs to the room Dream had ready for us and nursed him.

Dave's POV

"DAVID MOTHERFUCKING EAST OPEN THIS DOOR NOW" I heard my cousin Teyana yell, I sniffed another line and hissed while she banged on my bedroom door. I looked over at the picture Dream took of her and Yosohn when they was in the hospital, she put an emoji over his face to be petty

I teared up thinking about what's been running through my mind for the past month, Ari wanting a break broke me. Told myself I would never lose her again and here we are over some shit I couldn't control. Samantha definitely died that night and I made sure she felt my pain. I been going through depression for the past month but can't bring myself to tell anyone. I let Ari down, Kairi down and I'm letting my baby boy down. So I'm drowning myself in liquor, weed and coke. I even fought my fucking best friend, shits crazy.

"Dave! Answer the fucking door now!" Teyana yelled and I groaned cleaning up the mess then stood up pulling my sweats up and walking over to the door opening it, she slapped me in my face and I looked at her shocked.

"Your doing drugs now?! Nigga are you dumb! You should be checking on Ariana and y'all kids! But you wanna be in here being a crackhead! I see the white stuff on your nose. You're fucking stupid!" She yelled in my face and I just stared at her. I wiped my nose and ran my tongue over my teeth before clearing my throat.

"Tey I don't wanna hear it" I told her and she nodded before punching me in the chest.

"YO STOP PUTTING YOUR FUCKING HANDS ON ME" I yelled at her and pushed her out my room before slamming my door, I punched a hole in the wall and screamed while sliding down the wall crying.

"I'm calling Ariana, she'll talk some sense into your big headed ass. Make no fucking sense" I heard Teyana say then I heard footsteps walking away from the door. I buried my head in my hands then pulled the baggie out of my pocket and poured some of the powder into the palm of my hand, I dipped my finger in the powder and licked it then snorted it. I took a deep breath and leaned back on the wall with my eyes closed. My body started to shake a little and I chuckled lowly while shaking my head. A few minutes later I was laid out on the floor breathing slowly.

The Next Day

Ari's POV

I grabbed my phone putting it in my pocket and grabbed my keys. Yosohn was sleep next to Shirley, I kissed his forehead then kissed Shirley's cheek and walked out the room leaving the door cracked. I walked downstairs and saw Chris standing by the door.

"You ready? Teyana said he hasn't answered the door" He said and I nodded slowly while fixing my shirt. After Teyana, Dave's cousin called me I knew it was something serious. Chris and I walked out the door and walked to his car, we got in and he started the car backing out of the driveway then drove down the street to my house. I wiped my sweaty hands on my leggings and took a deep breath before getting out the car and following Chris. He unlocked the door and we walked inside seeing Teyana on the couch.

"Hey cousin in lawwww" She said smiling causing me to smile. She got up and walked over to me giving me a hug, I hugged her back and took a look at her. Teyana's been pretty her whole life.

"Ready to see this nigga? I'm sorry you have to do this especially after you had a baby, I really wanna fuck Dave up" Teyana said and I nodded slowly while grabbing her hand, she walked me upstairs to the room Dave and I use to share.

"DAVID! Open the door Ariana is here!" She yelled but didn't get a response back, Chris appeared behind us and kicked the door opened. I looked at him with a straight face then walked into the room, I saw Dave laying on the floor and blood on his hand. I teared up at the sight and told Chris to get some water and the first aid kit.

"Dave" I whispered and kneeled down shaking him, he didn't budge and I looked at Teyana who grabbed a baggie out of his hand. I sighed and cried into his chest while trying to lift him up

"Dave baby whyyyy!" I said while crying. I felt water on me and looked up to see Chris throwing water on Dave, I smacked his leg

"Really!" I said to Chris and he shrugged, I felt Dave move and he started groaning. I gasped and Chris helped him onto the bed. I got up and wiped my face while staring at Dave who was staring at me.

"Let's give them a few" Teyana said to Chris and they walked out the room closing the door.

"Why are you doing this to yourself? Huh? Do you not care about Yosohn and Kairi?" I asked him and he looked down, I sighed and grabbed the first aid kit cleaning his hand. He winced when I poured peroxide on it, I wrapped up his hand and he pulled me onto his lap, I was sitting sideways on his lap and he buried his face into my chest.

"I'm sorry baby. A nigga just been fucked up about you..." He said while his body shook a little. I stared at him and sighed while shaking my head.

"David you act like I told you I never wanted to see you again! I told you I needed a break because I was tired of the unnecessary drama that was being brought into my life. You left me in the hospital with Yosohn and dropped Kairi off to my mom and you know we needed you. You don't think that killed me inside? because it fucking did Dave" I told him while tearing up, he looked at me and sat up while rubbing his face. I looked into his eyes and they was bloodshot red, he looked like he hasn't showered in weeks and he looked pale.

"I'm sorry Ariana, hearing you say you needed a break killed me bruh dead ass. Haven't been able to sleep, all I kept thinking about is you wanting more than a break and moving the fuck on. A nigga feels like if I wasn't around you wouldn't have any unnecessary drama in ya life, I'll be better off dead if we're being honest. It kills me that I've put you through a lot when I was young, sending that DM to Alexis, fucking around with Bernice, letting Millie and Sam think they had the upper hand. We woulda had 3 fucking kids if I aint mess up and that shit kills me every fucking day knowing that nigga killed our seed" He said while sighing, I frowned and gripped his face staring him in the eyes.

"So you're going to kill yourself with these drugs? Then what huh? What am I suppose to tell Yosohn when he's older? 'Daddy is dead because Mommy wanted a break from him', How do you think Kairi will feel? Her egg donor already abandoned her and now her father is tryna kill himself to numb the pain? Yeah no, I love you so much Dave. I loved you from the day you pulled up on me at my moms crib and got cussed tf out by Darryl for tryna holla at me" I said and he chuckled while wiping the tears from his eyes

"I loved you then and I love you right fucking now. Yes this is a headache but even though we haven't said our vows, it's death do us part but it's not your fucking time to go David it's not! You think I wanna go to another funeral? you think I wanna wake up and you're not next to me? That shit is hurting me so bad Dave. Shit between us has been hella rocky but you really need to get it together for your kids not me, they need you more than anything else pa" I said to him and he nodded while hugging me tightly, I hugged him back and kissed the side of his face. He let me go and I stood up fixing my shirt. He stood up and wrapped his arms around my neck pulling me into him, he kissed the top of my head and I smiled a little.

"I'm sorry for leaving y'all" He mumbled and I nodded slowly while he let me go.

"I'm gon get right. Ion want my kids seeing me like this" He said and I nodded while rubbing his face, he leaned down and pecked my lips.

"I love you forever" I said and he smiled while moving my hair out of my face.

"I love you more than you fucking know" He said and I smirked. I really hope he cleans hisself up cause I would hate to have to keep the kids from him.

"Kiss little man for me and let him know I love him. Ima see him soon but make sure you FaceTime me so he can at least adjust to my voice. As for Kairi, if it's not too much, let her stay w you please" He said and I nodded while wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Shirley can help me w Kai" I told him and he nodded while looking me over licking his lips. I looked down smiling

"Don't even look like you had a baby, let me eat it real quick" He said while tapping my hip and I laughed shaking my head

"Uh uh my six weeks aren't up" I partially lied, he needs to get his shit together before he eats or beats anything.

"Damn I forgot about that shit! How are you doing mentally? I know y'all be going through a change after y'all have a baby" He said and I smiled a little while biting my lip.

"I'm not going to sit here and lie to you but I had a nightmare that Bagg tried to kill y'all and he made me watch, ever since then I been on alert... I haven't even told anyone about that dream" I said and Dave clenched his jaw while nodding.

"No ones touching y'all and I put that on my life. That nigga gone gone, after you heal and i'm straight we going on vacation and you need to start planning the wedding" He said and I nodded, the door busted open and Teyana and Chris were standing there smiling

"Y'all was listening the whole time huh?" Dave asked and I laughed while Chris nodded

"Nigga said 'can I eat it real quick' like my sis didnt just have a whole baby" Teyana said and I shook my head laughing, I felt my phone vibrate and took it out my jacket pocket, Shirley texted me and said Yosohn was crying

"I gotta go, Yosohn's crying and I only made him one bottle" I said and Dave nodded while pecking my lips, I pecked his lips back and rubbed his bottom lip with my thumb

"Get it together, i'm giving you a week" I said and he nodded while clearing his throat. I hugged Teyana then Chris and I walked out of the room going downstairs and walking out the door. I got in the car and seen Dave standing at the doorway with Teyana on his back. I laughed and rolled the window down

"I love you baby daddy" I said while flipping my hair and he chuckled

"I love you too WIFE!" He said and I smirked while Chris pulled off.

Later That Day

"Yes and can you tell her that after that client the shop is closed until further notice. Everyone will be getting paid vacation time. Thank you" I said on the phone while changing Yosohns diaper. Dream and I decided to close the shop even though we was getting a lot of business, I haven't even gotten the chance to really work at the shop with everything going on. I hung up and set my phone on the charger then took a picture of Yosohn while he slept. He will literally sleep through anything but want to be up during the night like it's party time. I sent the picture to Dave

MyQueen💙👑: Attachment 1 Image:

Look at your son knocked the fuck out😂

BabyZaddy💙: Lmaooo I'm Mad He Doesn't Look Like Me 😭 I Aint Put In No Work Or Some Shit?!😩

MyQueen💙👑: LMFAO oh you put in work but he'll probably have your mean ass attitude because he mugged me earlier, guess I was taking too long to feed him 😒😩 I'm still getting a hang of this breastfeeding shit .

BabyZaddy💙: Dont Be Taking Forever W My Lil Man 😂 & You Taste Yo Milk? 👀

MyQueen💙👑: It's not my fault 🖕🏽 & No Dave ewww! 😭

BabyZaddy💙: I'm Tryna Taste It And Something Else 👀🥵

I laughed at the message and shook my head while fixing the blanket on Yosohn

MyQueen💙👑: You're so nasty I can't! 😂😂😂 I'm about to get some sleep before he wakes up, I love you and remember what I said 🗣

BabyZaddy💙: Get Your Rest Sexy & I Heard You Ma Dead Ass. I Love You Like A Fat Kid Loves Cake🫀👅💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

I loved the message and put my phone down falling asleep.

Like Comment Share 🗣

The song Chris was telling Ari about 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 143 40
After three strange deaths in the tiny town of Northrun, Alexander Henderson had an accident that landed her in hospital. After she comes back, she...
Him&I By Babyk2x

Teen Fiction

184K 4.8K 49
Ever heard of Bonnie and Clyde? Queen & Slim? This is Him & I.
16.4K 452 17
Let's see what happends when Heaven's boss wants to meet after hours.
204K 10.3K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...