Dice [h.s.]

Galing kay tpwk_pleaseeee

"She was an angel craving chaos. He was a demon seeking peace." -Helen - Their love wasn't supposed to happe... Higit pa

warning/intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
Prologue I

33

1.5K 38 21
Galing kay tpwk_pleaseeee

"If someone makes you feel, let them." -Reyna Biddy

    The slow car ride back to Harry's house was quiet. I didn't speak, he didn't speak. The only thing heard between us was the faint radio playing in the background. And it wasn't even a good song.

    I couldn't help myself when my eyes drifted to Harry's side profile. He just had the face of an angel. Perfect features, soft curls, beautiful eyes and lips. Everything about him was the physical quality of a perfect human.

    Upon examining his every feature, I noticed his expression. He had a slight frown molded to his luscious lips, and bags under his soft eyes. He was tired, and worn out.

    I couldn't blame him though, I was too. He's had a hard 48 hours. Watching his friend die in front of his eyes, going to her funeral the next day, and being approached by his rival business.

    If anyone deserved a trip to Venice, it would be him. I don't know how much his life as head of Alea impacts him and his time, but what I do know is what I see. And what I see is exhaustion.

    When he pulled into the garage, we both got out silently and parted ways once we got inside. I made my way up to my bedroom while he stayed downstairs and walked towards the kitchen.

    I didn't question why he wasn't going to bed after such a long day. Honestly, I was just going upstairs to change and then steal some of his alcohol in the kitchen. I mean, I think I could use a nice black out tonight.

    I entered the bright white room that was illuminated by the sunset. It was orange with a pinkish gradient along the wall and bed spread. I smiled, looking outside of the window. It's hard to see a nice sunset these days.

    I changed out of my funeral clothing and into sweats and a sports bra. I threw my hair up in a messy ponytail and left my room to go downstairs.

Once I was in the kitchen, I went to the cabinet beside the fridge and opened the top one. Inside was a glass bottle of whiskey and two glass cups sitting on the dusty shelf.

I took the whiskey and a glass cup and turned around. I placed the items on the counter and took the cork on top of the whiskey bottle off and set it to the side. I poured a little less than half a glass before putting the cork back in and grabbing the cup.

    The first sip tasted like candy, the sweetest thing in the world. I didn't even mind any burn or sour taste, it was just that good. The second reminded me that it was in fact drinking whiskey and not candy.

    I gripped the side of the counter with one hand while holding onto my cup with the other, and looked outside. The sun was still setting as it was now just barely above the horizon.

    It outlined everything in the backyard. The trees, the fence, the jacuzzi, the person in the jacuzzi. Wait, there's a person in the jacuzzi.

    I kept my cup in my hand as I jogged over to the window to get a better look at the small pool under the gazebo. Sitting in the water shirtless was Harry, his head back exposing his throat.

    He was holding a cup identical to the one I was holding as water bubbled around him. The lights lining the gazebo were on, illuminating his features again to get me a better view.

    My first question was, why the hell is he in a jacuzzi? But the second was how did he get out there? My question was quickly answered when I saw a sliding glass door open and steps leading down to the concrete.

    My investigation needs got the best of me and before I knew it, I was closing the sliding glass door behind me and walking down the brown concrete stairs. It was smooth under my cold bare feet.

    I hit the floor and felt a warm line of tile under my toes. I followed the tile into the gazebo where Harry still sat with his head back and eyes closed. He was gripping the cup of alcohol for dear life.

    The bubbling of the jacuzzi overpowered any other noise surrounding us, drowning out all the birds and bug noises. It was oddly peaceful, hearing the heated pool run.

"You could get killed sitting like that." I crossed my arms and leaned against a pole from the gazebo.

"Are you going to kill me Kennedy?" Harry kept his position without flinching or moving a muscle besides speaking.

"I don't know, what's in it for me?" I took a sip of my drink, realizing I'm almost done with it.

"Bragging rights?" Harry raised his head up slightly to make eye contact with me across the hot tub.

"Eh, not worth all the cleaning up just for bragging rights." I pushed off of the pole and moved towards the jacuzzi.

"Very true. You could never get blood off of concrete even if you tried. And believe me, I've tried." Harry placed his head back down and took a sip of his drink, finishing it off.

"Do I even want to know?" I leaned against the side of the jacuzzi right beside his head.

"It's not a very happy story. But I'll tell you if you want." Harry turned his head towards mine, his eyes still closed.

"I'll pass. I've had enough death for today." I shot back the rest of my whiskey and placed my cup beside his.

"You and I both." Harry sighed and opened his eyes to reveal his shimmering green emeralds.

Those breathtaking emeralds

    I took a minute to dance with his iris. I admired every part of it, gently smiling at the different gradients of green and subtle hints of yellow. They were truly gorgeous.

"What are you grinning at?" Harry kept his eyes on mine, them moving symmetrically together. Almost like we were looking at the same places in each other's eyes.

"Your eyes. I like them a lot." I felt as if I blinked, I'd miss the chance to see these beauties ever again.

"Yours aren't too bad yourself. Kind of like a perfect mixture of the sky and the ocean." Harry narrowed his eyes and nearly grinned to himself. I giggled at his compliment.

    Harry closed his eyes again and turned his face forward before he could allow himself to reveal his shameful smile. My grin changed to a frown as he pulled his lips to the side.

"Are you okay?" I pressed my chin to my palm as I circled my eyes around his face and down to his torso.

"I'm just dandy." Harry whispered sarcastically, keeping his eyes pinched shut and his lips in a line.

"No, I mean are you actually okay?" I bit my lip, awaiting his next move. He could either get angry or remain zen.

I'm really hoping for zen

"I'm fine Kennedy, I'm always fine." Harry shook his head slightly and released a small grin.

"No one is always fine." I collapsed my arms and placed my head on them to reach Harry's head level.

"Well, I'm not like everyone else." Harry turned his head directly towards mine again and opened his eyes.

    Our eyes stayed together again, glued to each other. His eyes were like a trance, unable to let you look away. Mine were too, but for him. Before I could stop it, a toothy grin spread across my face.

"You love to smile." Harry whispered between us, keeping his tired eyes attached to my equally exhausted ones.

"And you love to pout." I narrowed my eyes as he chuckled to himself, making my smile widen.

"Not true! I also smirk." Harry's pout turned into a smirk as a visual for me to prove me wrong.

    His pathetic attempt at trying to cover up his grin with a smirk failed as he exposed his cute two front teeth. I blinked slightly and just like that a light bulb went off in my head.

    I stepped back from the jacuzzi and looked down to my sweatpants. I untied the waistline and let them drop to the floor, leaving me in just my sports bra and underwear.

"What are you doing?" Harry sat up from his relaxed position as I gripped the sides of the jacuzzi.

"Coming in, now move over." I pulled myself up over the side until I splashed into the warm water, drenching my undergarments.

    Harry laughed as I spit out water that got into my mouth. I laughed back, watching him genuinely laugh for the first time. He looked so pure when he laughed.

And cute

I walked over to the seat beside him, sitting down and turning towards him. His arms were on either side of him, resulting in one being behind me.

"You just wrecked your clothes." Harry chuckled while intentionally checking out my body.

Cheeky

"Yeah well your boxers are too." I looked down under the water to the fabric covering his lower half.

"Good point." Harry looked down at himself, nodding with a smirk and looking back at me.

"Look, I got pouty face to smile." I pointed to his dimples on either side of his face and his big white teeth revealing itself.

"Did not." Harry tried to cover up his smile but failed miserably as I kept a smile towards him.

"Whatever you say Grinch." I scrunched my nose while watching his dimples stay plastered onto his cheeks.

    Harry rolled his eyes playfully and brought his crystals back to mine like we did twice already tonight. Our bodies were nearly touching as both of our eyes wandered each other's facial features.

    The minute our stare lingered longer than supposed to, we both knew where this was going. Our faces pushed together at the speed of light, our lips colliding like fireworks.

    Immediately I wrapped my arms around his neck as he held my face with his big, ring littered hands. The cold silver was a sharp contrast to the warm water surrounding the two of us.

    Harry wandered his hands down my body and to my ass, squeezing it and then moving to my waist. We worked together to pick me up and place me onto his lap, my legs on either side of his legs.

    I tightened my grip around his thighs as I straddled him. Our chests pressed together as the kiss intensified. The sucking sound of our lips against each other was like music to my ears.

    I knitted my fingers in the back of his hair as one of his hands undid my sports bra while the other stayed on my ass cheek. He gripped it to keep me in place as he unzipped the front of my bra and tore it off my body.

    I don't know what he was planning to do in water, but I was sure as hell ready for it. Harry threw the bra somewhere outside the hot tub, leaving me in just my soaking wet underwear.

    Harry moved both his hands to my ass again while I grinded on his length. I wasn't really planning on having sex in this jucuzzi even though I'm on birth control and everything. I just don't think we're that comfortable yet.

    A moan escaped both of our lips as our tongues entered each other's mouths, keeping a sharp rhythm as my hips grazed over his boxers. I could feel the erection building up, which turned me on even more.

"May I?" Harry broke our kiss as he held up one of his hands in between us, signifying he was going to fuck me with his fingers.

"Be my guest." I panted out as a smirk emerged from both of our lips. They collided together again as soon as the words left my mouth.

    Harry smoothed his hand down my torso, stopping right above my heat and stroking it gently. My head lolled back in pleasure, giving him access to my bare neck.

    He latched his lips to it, biting and sucking immediately as his fingers hooked around the material of my underwear and went under. I felt his rings against the sensitive skin, causing a loud moan to escape from my gaped open mouth.

    He grunted into my skin as his fingers sunk into my clit. Another loud moan left my lips as he started to circle and crunch his two fingers around in my clit, sending waves of pleasure through my veins.

"Shit." I cursed out, gripping the back of his hair with one hand and digging my nails into his shoulder for grip.

"I really wish we weren't in a fucking hot tub right now." Harry mumbled into my neck as he kissed the exposed skin.

"You and me both." I panted out into the air, feeling the mixture of his fingers inside me and the hot tub causing me to sweat. 

    A deep groan left my lips as Harry added a third finger to the mix, sending me close to the edge. I panted out curse words as he thrusted in and out of me, hard and fast.

    I pinched my eyes shut as the sound of a phone ringing made him stop and my head shoot up at the noise. We both looked at each other, then down at the phone, then back to each other.

"Fuck, uh. Pick up the phone for me." Harry glanced at the phone, noticing that it was Niall who was calling him.

"Okay." I responded, releasing his hair and reaching over for his phone. I grabbed it and held it between us.

"Answer it and grip onto me for leverage." Harry looked at the phone then back at me with a smirk.

He's planning on continuing isn't he

"You're insane." I rolled my eyes sarcastically and answered the phone. Harry immediately used his free hand and cupped my mouth.

    The line was silent for a second as Harry began to move his three fingers slowly in and out of me again. A moan escaped my lips, but was masked by Harry's hand covering my mouth.

    I gripped onto the back of his hair with my free hand, trying to keep myself as still as possible so he could finish what we started.

"Hello?" Harry spoke, keeping a hard expression on me as I pinched my eyes shut in agony of not being able to make noise.

    Harry latched his lips back to my neck as he awaited a response.

"Harry? Hey mate, I hate to call you but we have a bit of a problem." Niall spoke lifelessly through the speaker phone.

    Harry unlatched his lips from my neck quietly and signified a shush sign to me.

"Oh, no worries Ni. What's wrong?" Harry sounded very out of breath but was hiding it very well.

    I wined into his hand as he started to go faster. I bite my tongue to stop me from making any more noise.

"You need to get to Alea as soon as you can." Niall cleared his throat through the phone.

"How come mate?" Harry led small kisses down my breast and up my neck, still thrusting in and out of me.

"Leonardo's here." Niall choked out.

Harry stops all his movements as I curse into his hand. His hand goes tighter around my lips as I completely lose all interest in finishing from his fingers. For fucks sake Leonardo's at Alea?

"He's what?" I whisper mumbled into Harry's hand, making him tighten his grip even more.

"What happened?" Harry responded, clearing his throat and licking his lips. His fingers still sitting inside my vagina.

"He came in, made everyone leave, and now wants to speak to you. Kennedy's mum is here, man." Niall sighed.

    Immediately I used my free hand and used all my strength to push his hand off of my mouth.

"She's what?!" I shouted at the phone, fully realizing that Niall probably knows we were just fucking.

"Oh, Kennedy. Shit I didn't know you were there. Yea, she's here with him." Niall's voice was emotionless.

"Is she okay? Did he do anything to her?" I gripped Harry's wrist as he tried to put his hand over my mouth again.

I'm a strong mother fucker when it comes to my family

"She's tied up. Her hands and feet but not her mouth. They're definitely using her as bait for either you or Harry." Niall spoke again, cars and horns sounded very close by.

"Harry, we have to go." I didn't move since I didn't want Niall to hear water, but instead gave Harry a look of death.

"Why would he use her as bait for me? No offense but she's only ever fucked us over." Harry shrugged his shoulders while making eye contact with me. His fucking fingers still inside of me. 

Remind me to get the whole story on that another day

"Mate, Kennedy was all over you at the funeral. They probably think you're together or some shit. A lot of people did that to me and Ryleigh, using her mum." Niall stated.

"Shit, which one of us do they want?" Harry's eyes were slowly turning to his usual dangerous darkness.

"He said to call you so I'm assuming you, mate." Niall said quietly.

"Alright, I'm on my way." Harry spoke before hanging up the phone for me and making me set it down.

    Harry removed his fingers from inside of me, making me groan slightly from the impact. I instantly covered my chest as I moved myself from off of his lap so we could both leave the hot tub.

"We will finish this later, but for right now you're staying here." Harry got out of the jacuzzi, then helped me out.

"No fucking way, my moms there. I'm coming." I quickly found my bra and zipped it back up on my chest.

"No, it's dangerous. I'm not letting you come." Harry grabbed the only towel out here and started to dry himself off.

"You won't protect her! You said it yourself, she's caused you nothing but problems." I folded my arms as I waited for my legs to dry.

"She's your mum, I won't let her die." Harry walked over to a chair and started to put his suit back on.

"Bullshit." I barked back.

"Who do you think I am? I won't let her die, Kennedy. Shit, have a little faith." Harry rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry it's just, she's the only family I have left. I trust you, but it's hard when-." I stopped myself before I continued my sentence.

"When I almost killed some of the only family I have left? Yea, I get it. But just know I don't have any reason for her to die." Harry handed me the towel and started towards the house.

"Harry, wait." I grabbed the towel and my sweats before following him into the house.

"Save it Kennedy." Harry opened the sliding glass door, leaving it open for me to walk in.

    I slammed and locked it behind us, quickly running in front of the front door before he could leave.

"Harry, I'm sorry. I just, I can't let her die. So please, let me come." I watched his features turn from hurt to anger.

"Fine, go change, I'll wait." Harry crossed his arms and looked up at the ceiling. I smiled.

"Thank you!" I quickly kissed his cheek before making a run for it up the stairs and to my room as quickly as I could.

I changed my underwear and kept my sweats and just put a baggy t-shirt over my bra. I slid my feet into my converse and released my hair from its pony before running back down the stairs.

"Okay, let's-"

I looked up at the front door and no one was there. I was alone in the house.

The fucker left me

    I walked over to the front door and glanced at a note on the table beside his keys.

"Had to go babe, sorry. Stay home for your safety. Regards, Harr- Fuck you Harry." I crumbled up the paper and threw it at the door.

    I stomped over to the living room couch and sat down. I placed my elbows on my knees and pressed my hands to my temples. That dipshit left me here, and now I'm fucking pissed.

    I sat there tapping my foot vigorously, trying to find a way into the garage to get a car since I am quite literally car-less. But then, it hit me. His master key on his keychain.

The one beside the note

    I jumped up from my seat on the couch and ran over to the table and looked down at the big set of keys. Standing out from the rest was a big skeleton key that opens every lock in this house. I remember seeing him use it a few times on the garage door when he didn't use his hand id.

    I brought the keys over to the door and looked at the small key lock. I stuck the key into it, seeing how it fit perfectly just like I predicted. I turned the silver key until I heard the unlocking of the lock.

    I stuck the keys into my pocket and opened the garage door, exposing all of his cars at my disposal. Immediately I went to the only open car, the convertible. The roof was still down and the key was in the ignition.

Sucker

    I hopped over the car door and landed in the driver's seat. I turned the ignition on, starting the car and looking behind me. I pressed my hand to the back of the passenger seat and watched the garage doors open manually.

    Yes, I was committing grand theft auto right now. But is it really grand theft auto if the keys were there free for use and the top was down so you had easy access to the car? I don't think so.

    I pulled out of the garage, down the driveway and started to drive as fast as I could down the freeway. I remember how to get there from watching Harry the past few times we went there. I learn directions very easily.

    I kept my headlights on in front of me because by now it was dark out and the sun was gone. The only sources of light were the moon and the various street lamps on the sidewalk.

    My foot was pressed on the gas pedal as I had one hand on the steering wheel and the other getting the cigarette package in his central console. I used the lighter to quickly light the stick and bring it to my lips.

    I inhaled the toxins, smiling as the smoke hit the back of my throat and flew out of my mouth before it could tickle my throat to the point of coughing. It's been a day or two since I've had a cigarette so this feel so fucking amazing.

    I laid the cancer stick on my lips as I pulled up to Alea, parking in front of the front doors and looked out to the casino. I could barely see the outline of my mother and everyone else inside, holding guns.

Sorry about all the stealing Harry, but I'm stealing your gun

I leaned over and exhaled my smoke as I popped open the compartment by the passenger side. It opened to reveal a bunch of paperwork and Harry's signature gun hiding in it.

I set the cigarette in between my lips and grabbed the gun before putting the compartment back. I checked to see how many bullets were in it. The gun was ready and fully loaded.

"Ryleigh, please give me strength." I looked up to the sky as I heard the gun click to signify it was cocked.

I opened the driver's side door and stopped the car, putting it in lock and stuffed the keys in my bra. I picked my shirt up in the back and tucked the gun in my pants line.

I felt my thigh for my knife, finding it still secure around my garter. To be honest, I completely forgot I had that on. I sadly might need it tonight though. I sure as hell hope I don't.  

I walked around the car and jogged up the steps before pushing open the glass doors without another moment to think. The first thing I saw was my mother standing there, crying.

Behind her was Leonardo and a bunch of other men. She had a gun to her head, which reminded me of the night she was shot...

"Give us the money bitch!" The big scary man in all black shouted at my father, who stood leaning against the front door.

"I don't know what you're talking about boys." My father responded in an emotionless voice.

"Mommy!" My little four year old self shouted, looking at my mother being held at gunpoint in my own bedroom.

"Shut up little girl! Or else I'll kill her!" Another big scary man screamed, directing the gun at me now.

"Please! Don't hurt her!" I shouted back, feeling tears fall from my eyes like a waterfall.

"It's okay sweetie, mommy's okay." My mother responded in her sweet and calming voice.

"Mommy!" I cried out, gripping my fathers pant leg with everything I had. I needed to save mommy.

"Fellas, let's just talk this out somewhere else. We didn't have to bring my girls into this." My father laid his hand on my head to try and comfort me but it wasn't working.

"Give us the fucking money or else she dies!" The man holding the gun cocked the gun.

"Jack, please. Give them the fucking money." My mother cried to my father, tears staining her cheeks.

"Katherine, no! I don't have it with me even if I wanted to give it to them." My father screamed at her.

"Then she dies!" The man pointed the gun at my mothers head. My mother pinched her eyes shut.

I immediately ran from my fathers leg, pushing the man holding the gun over as he shot the gun. The bullet completely missed my mothers head, but instead hit her straight in the stomach. She collapsed to the ground screaming...

"Kennedy! Run!" My mother shouted, tears falling viciously from her eyes as she made eye contact.

    The man with the gun held it right at her temple. And in that instance, I felt four years old all over again.

-

a/n: Don't worry my friends! Real and completed smut will be in the upcoming chapters. I am truly sorry to deprive you of it but I just wanted to give you a little taste of what's to come. But like, badass Kennedy am I right?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

136K 2.6K 60
"Are you gonna call me Mr. Lizard from now?" "Of course." [Book One of The Adelaide Duncan Series] HIGHEST RANKINGS~ #79 in mazerunnerfanfiction #1...
24.3K 1.9K 49
*TW: 18+/very mature* Preview~ "It was a mistake?" He questions me raising his brows high as he didn't expect that from me. Sweat forming on my hair...
96.4K 1.7K 51
18+ mature themes "Everybody has a past, but will it come back to haunt you?"
3.4M 65.7K 102
The city's best hitman and a precious little flower meet at Le papillon blue, New York's most notorious strip club. An angel on his shoulder that hes...