π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ πΆπ‘Žπ‘’π‘ π‘’ π‘œπ‘“ π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’

By hxrtqxq

When Sapphire moves from the hills of LA to Atlanta to get away from her mother, she gets tangled in a whole... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine

twenty eight

7.2K 148 99
By hxrtqxq

Sapphire Westlock

"Bro you like him huh" I shake my head at Destiny. She had just told me that her and Saed had been hanging out since my birthday.

"I don't know forreal. Cause I still like Marcel" she shrugs. "Girl bye. Leave that nigga. You seen what happened at Jade's party last week?" I ask, packing Nile's baby bag.

"No I had a fever. What happened?" Des asks. "Tell me why he was hugged up with another bitch in the back of the party" I shake my head.

"Oh yeah... I heard about that" she puts her head down. "Whatchu mean you heard about it? You heard about it and still haven't left Marcel?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows.

"It's more complicated than that" Destiny shrugs. "Des... he hittin you?" I ask, remembering the bruises I saw on her arm the other day.

"Um... no" she stutters and a tear goes down her face. "Destiny come here" I hug her as she cries into my shoulder.

"You- you can't tell Jah. I didn't want to tell you because I don't want you to have to lie to him. You can't tell him Sapphire" she cries.

"It's okay, Destiny. I won't tell Jah" I promise and she nods. "I'm sorry Sapphire. I don't want you to have to keep anything from him" she sniffles and scoots across the bed.

"I should go" she says, grabbing her purse. "Where are you going? I though we were going to your house together?" I ask and Des shrugs.

"On a drive. I'll see you later. Love you" she walks out the door.

'Jahbari 🕺🏾is calling you'

"Hello" I answer the call. "Wassup. When you coming over? I miss you" he says and I smile. "Right now if you want me to. Destiny left to go run some errands" I say, putting Nile on my bed.

"Oh ight. Where you been though I'an seen you inna while" he asks as I pack my bag. "At home. I had a cold" I shrug.

"Ight. You want me to pick you up" he props the camera up and licks his lips. "That's okay" I shake my head.

"Aye where y'all at" Marcel snatches the phone from Jah. "Des went to go run a few errands so she'll be over there soon" I roll my eyes. "Ight. Where she at" he asks.

"Why you need to know if I just told you she mindin her business" I snap back and Marcel mugs me. "Tuh. Getcho girl Jah" he scoffs, tossing the phone back to Jah.

"I'm on my way" I hang up the phone. "Nile? Where are you" I ask, looking over and seeing him not on the bed where I left him.

I hear little giggles coming from my closet and smile, opening it up. He was in there, covering his eyes and laughing.

"Oh my gosh! Where is Nile?" I exclaim, looking around. He laughs again before jumping into my arms. "There you are you silly boy" I laugh, putting him on my hip.

We get to the Micheals' house a little later.

"Wassup" Kooda nods at me. "Hey. Where's Teyanna been?" I ask. I hadn't seen any of them except Des since school ended.

"She been... sick" he replies, taking a sip from his solo cup. "Oh okay. I'll text her" I shrug. "Wassup lil man" Kooda nods at Nile.

Nile waves back and Jah comes down the stairs. "Hey li baby" he hugs me tightly. "Hii Jah" I smile.

"Tryna go up to the room?" he asks and I nod. "Da!" Nile yells and Jah picks him up. "Whaddup lil boy" he smiles and grabs my hand, taking us up to his room.

Marcel and Diamonté were already in there. "Oh" I mumble. "Hey Diamonté" I nod. "Wassup Sapphire. Jade lookin for you" he says, on his phone.

"Oh she here right now" I ask. "No" Marcel mumbles. "Can we get food or something?" I turn to Jah and he nods. "Nile I'll be back okay?" I ask and he waves to me.

We get into his car and he looks over at me.

"What?" I ask, looking back at him. "You good? Why was you acting all cold for a second" he asks back.

"Mmcht. I wasn't acting cold I just didn't think everyone was gonna be over there" I shrug, buckling my seatbelt.

"My bad. You wanna be alone then?" he asks. "Mhm" I hum and Jah looks over at me again.

"Don't look at me like that" I shake my head, looking out the window. "Like what" he turns my face back to his and kisses me.

"Bye Jah" I laugh and he starts to drive. "Where you wanna eat at" he whips down the corner.

Destiny Micheals
"Destiny?" Saed asks answering the door. "Hi Saed" I smile and he moves to let me into his house. "Who's at the door? Oh. Hey baby" Saed's mom waves to me, going back into her room.

"Wassup? You okay?" Saed asks, sitting down on the couch and placing me next to him. "Um. Yeah I just don't want to be at home right now" I shrug.

"Why not? Say, that nigga Marcel giving you prollems" he furrows his eyebrows. I just start crying and he pulls me into a hug.

"I'll rock that nigga shit. What he do to you Des?" he holds my head up to look at him. "H-he hit me" I stutter and he stands up.

"C'mon. We goin" he goes upstairs and comes back down, adjusting something in his pants. "Let's go Des. Right na".

"We c-can't you don't know what he'll do to me" I shake my head.

"He won't do nun 'cause he'll be inna bodybag. Let's go" he says again and I get up, getting into Saed's car.

We get to the house a little later and I see Jah and Sapphire walking in. "Aye!" Saed calls Jah over and they both turn around.

"Wassup. Hey sister" Jah smiles at me and I send a subtle nod back. "What's wrong Des?" he asks. "That fuck nigga Marcel beatin on ya sister" Saed says and Jah's eyes widen.

"Des say on god" he looks over at me and I nod.

"Bet that shit up" Jah nods and Saed gets out the car. "Are you okay, Destiny? Come here" Sapphire waves for me to get out the car.

I go into the house where I see Jah and Saed running up the stairs and Saed gripping his gun. "Say swear you beatin on my sister Marcel" Jah yells, walking into his room where everyone is.

"What nigga?" Marcel asks back and I hear them bickering. "Mane get the fuck up out my house. Don't come 'round us no more" I see Jah push Marcel towards the stairs and Marcel pushes him back.

"Aye! Aye! We got problems Jah?" Kooda asks from downstairs. "This pussy ass nigga hittin on Des folk" Jah pushes him again but he doesn't knock down and instead swings on him.

Jah dodges it and tackles Marcel, pushing him down the flight of stairs. "Nigga touch her again" Saed says, pointing his gun at Marcel's head.

"Mane fuck y'all. Y'all niggas ain't on sh-" Marcel starts but the sound of Saed's gun going off stops everyone's talking.

"Tell me yall niggas ain't just killed him" Diamonté comes out the room and looks down at Marcel. He was on the ground clutching his arm.

"Now get the fuck out" Kooda grabs the arm that Saed shot him in and drags him out the door, slamming it in his face.

"C'mere Des. You good?" Kooda pulls me into a hug. "I'm good. I just want him gone forever" I sniffle and Saed comes down the stairs.

"Let's go Des" he says, grabbing my waist and leading me towards the door. "Aye. You got her?" Jah asks and Saed nods back, leading me out the door.

"Where we going?" I ask when he pulls off the lot. "My house. You want food or sum?" he asks, gripping the steering wheel tight as hell.

"No. Saed hold on. Are you okay?" I ask and he shrugs, increasing the speed of the car. "Can you slow down?" I concern, leaning back in my seat.

"My bad. This nigga just got me so bent. I can't believe someone would put they hands on you. Some bullshit folks" he punches the wheel, causing the horn to honk.

"Chill out. I'm fine. Trust me" I smile at him and he nods, pulling off once again.

We get back to his house and he tells me that his mom went to work. "You wanna watch a movie or sum?" Saed tosses me his remote starting to change his clothes.

"I could go downstairs for a second if you changing" I suggest, reaching towards the door. "That's ight" he stops my hand. "Saed-" I start but he kisses me.

"Say you'n like me" he says when he lets me go. "I do like you. But it's more complicated than that" I try to explain.

"That's all I needed to hear. Whatever you gotta figure out, we'll figure it out. Ight?" he asks and I nod.

"Words, Destiny" he kisses the side of my mouth. "Okay, Saed" I mumble. "Good. Now c'mon let's watch the movie" he says, leading me onto his bed.

Sapphire Westlock
"Whatever Jahbari" I roll my eyes. "Whatchu mean whatever. Ain't no nigga gon hurt my sister" he shrugs.

"Whatever. It's do what you want now cause you ain't listening to nobody else" I shake my head, looking down at my phone. "Mane if a nigga touched you I would kill em" he shrugs.

"And look where you ended up" I shrug back, still looking at my phone. "Chill onnat" he says, tying up his Timbs up.

"Where you going" I ask, looking up. "Outside" he slams the door behind him. "Getcho ass back here. NOW" I yell and a couple seconds later the door opens and he sits back on the bed.

"What" he asks. "Now I said where you going" I repeat. "And I told you outside. What else you want from me Sapphire?" he rubs his temples and looks over at me.

"Look, I know you mad at Marcel but Saed already got his ass. You can't be letting your anger get the best of you. You said you wasn't gon leave me again and you better keep that promise, Jahbari" I explain and he lays back.

"Ight" he mumbles, covering his eyes. "Okay" I nod and pull him towards me. "Your nightmares came back huh?" I ask, putting my hand in his hair.

"How you knew dat?" he asks back. "I could tell" I shrug and he falls asleep on me.

"Hm?" Jah moves around after being asleep for a while and I shush him. "Go back to sleep" I move my thumb across his cheek. "Gimme a kiss tho" he wakes up with low eyes.

"Boy bye. You can get yo big body ass off me now" I laugh, pushing him off me and going to the other side of the bed.

"C'mere li baby" Jah whines, pulling me across the bed. "Whatchu want" I ask when he sits me on his lap.

"Sum love. You'n love me no more?" he asks and I shake my head. "Never have, never will" I shrug and he lets me go.

"Girl fuck you. Can't even get no kiss or nun" he sighs. "I'm playinnn. You know I'm playin c'mon" I say, turning his face towards me.

"Mhm" he pecks my lips and lays me on my back. "Woahhh. Getting a lil ahead of yourself now" I laugh. "You'n want sum?" he frowns.

"Some what?" I ask, almost immediately regretting my response. Jah holds onto my hips and moves them against himself, looking up at me.

"Why you actin clueless for" he asks, kissing up my stomach. "I'm not" I reply, looking down at him. "Yeah ight. I can feel yo shit beating so wassup" he asks, cupping my core.

"Jesus" I mumble. "I just wan be inside but you playin" he shakes his head, moving his thumb up and down my core.

"Who playin?" I ask. "You" he gets up, not removing his hand and wraps the other around my neck.

"Say sum I dare you" he threatens, moving his hand into my pants. "Ja-" I start but he grips my neck tightens.

"Don't talk" he repeats, pulling the pants I was wearing off. "Undo my shit" he lets go of me, leaning back on his forearms.

I unbuckle his belt, slipping it off along with his pants. "Lay right there" he nods back at the bed and I lay down, staring at him as he takes his shirt off.

"You gon cum when I tell you to" he says before slowly entering me. I suck in through my teeth, feeling him go all the way in.

"Be quiet" he repeats, thrusting in slowly. I shut my eyes tightly, trying to divert my attention away from Jah.

He thrusts once, going at a slow pace. He grips my neck a little tighter, kissing up my chest.

He thrusts again, making me yelp. "What I say" he asks, sitting me up. "Huh? What I tell you Sapphire" he repeats.

"To be quiet" I barely mumble because Jah's hand was still wrapped around my neck. "Lay back down" he lets go of my neck and I let out a breath before laying back on the bed.

Jah does the same thing, thrusting tediously slow. "Baby please. Go faster" I request, reaching for him. "Fuck that. Take this dick" he thrusts into me again.

"You in sooo deep Jah" I moan which causes him to thrust again. "Mhm. Take this shit it's yours" he groans breathlessly.

"I can still feel yo shit goin crazy fa me. It feel that good?" he asks, putting his thumb on my clit which was throbbing.

He starts rubbing it slowly, staring at me the entire time. "Fuck" I breathe, looking back at Jah. "You wanna look what I'm doing?" he asks and I shake my head, looking off to the side.

"Look at me" he orders and I turn back towards him. He thrusts in again, harder this time. "You doing so good. Gon make me cum" he says and kisses on my neck.

"Lemme buss in you" he asks, thrusting again. "Jahhh. Fuck I'mma finish" I moan, holding onto him. "I said you could finish?" he asks, thrusting again.

"I-I can't hold it- Jahhh fuck" I moan again, holding him tighter. "Hold it" he demands, wrapping his hand back around my neck as he thrusts three more times.

I grip the hell out of his bedsheets, making them come loose. "I can't babyyy" I whine. "I say when you finish. And I ain't done yet" he says.

He starts stroking into me, making me reach out for him. "This pussy so good. Fuckk" he groans, starting to release into me. "Can I please" I ask and he nods.

"You need help?" Jah asks. I nod and he rubs me down until I come to a release too.

"Mindblowing" he mumbles, laying down next to me. "I love you" I mumble back, drifting off. "Put yo ass to sleep" he grips one of my hips, pulling me closer.

"I luh you too li baby" he slaps my ass as I fall asleep. He drops his hand to my core, holding it in his hand. "Agt. Don't start" I warn and he shrugs.

"I like feeling it throb fa me. Shit turn me on" he moves his hand up and I wince. "It's sensitive. Move your hand" I slap his arm.

"Girl I'on care. Go to sleep" he shrugs, starting to play with it again. "Jah I can't go to sleep when you doing allat" I roll my eyes, closing my legs.

"Okay then lemme get a lil quick taste" he asks and I shake my head. "You was just inside me what else you want" I groan, pushing his hand away.

"To lick it. I just said" he furrows his eyebrows. "No cause you always end up doing too much" I point at him and he shrugs.

"I can't help it" he says, moving his thumb across my clit. "Jahbari" I groan, closing my legs again. "That don't stop nun. Move" he opens them back and continues rubbing me.

I moan softly and he looks up at me. "It feel good or you want me to stop" he asks. "It feels good" I nod.

"Can I taste a lil?" Jah asks again and the door opens. "Yooo chill out" he says, throwing the blanket over my body.

"My bad. Yo cousin callin you" Kooda tosses his phone onto the bed. "Y'all have fun tho" he laughs, closing the door behind him.

"He's over doing it" I shake my head and Jah answers the phone. "Yo. Whatchu need" he asks Khalil.

"Say on god. Ight I'll be there tomorrow" he hangs up the phone and gets out of bed. "My mom just overdosed" he mumbles, pulling his suitcase out of the closet.

A/N: heyyy y'all 👋🏾

what y'all think about this chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 324 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Simone is another victim of the system who ran from foster home to foster home, due to the mistakes of her mother and fathe...
1.7K 29 44
Jaliyah 'Blu' Washington and her brothers are your definition of the grind. at 19 , 20 , and 23 years old , she and her two older brothers have done...
35.6K 829 23
Kiarah Johnson is used to moving around place to place so it wasn't surprising when her mom informed her that they were moving again. What did surpri...
I'm Fine By JLB_18

General Fiction

466K 22.6K 66
{IN NEED OF HEAVY EDITING} Asha grew up with a verbally abusive mother that constantly put her older sister above her. When Asha is transferred to a...