Our Disaster. || Johnny Depp

Oleh Lizzy_Darling

in which a student starts off things with her teacher. "Nah, this is chill." started: february 2021 finished: Lebih Banyak

cast
Lipstick
My First Crush
Low Beam
Detention
Normal
Uncomfortable
Strawberries & Cigarettes
Friends
Rebels
Hangover
Young & Dumb
Play Date
Shy Away
Narcissist
Cheer Down
Zitti E Buoni
Dead Leaves
Do I Wanna Know?
Moving On
Destination
Du
Buzzkill
Teachers Pet
Basic Instinct

Okay

517 29 9
Oleh Lizzy_Darling

EMILY

ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚.ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ

Saturday, October 10th

It's only around eight am when I wake up. I went to bed early yesterday and apparently had enough sleep to wake up much earlier than I usually would on a Saturday. Even though I was awake I did not have enough energy to get out of bed yet. It took me about five minutes to open my eyes fully. I gently rub them after. Blinking a little I take a quick look around my room. I turn on my side and grab my phone from the nightstand beside my bed. I unbuckle the charger and rest my hands on my chest to look at the screen.

For some time I just check some texts and go through social media, just some random stuff. Soon I have enough of that as well. My eyes start to hurt too so I put the phone away again and slowly sit up. I stretch my hands up to the ceiling and sigh pleasantly. Then I slowly get my feet out of bed and place them on the floor. I run a hand through my hair to get it out of my face. Sighing again I raise from the mattress and slurp to the door across from my bed. I get under the shower and spend good half an hour underneath the water.

With a towel around my body I then step out of the shower and walk to the sink. I'm having my hair, freshly washed, up in another towel while brushing my teeth. I didn't like the quiet so I quickly walked back inside my bedroom to put on some music on my phone. I still leave my hair up and go to my closet. Leaning against the door I let my eyes wander through the piles of clothes and think about an outfit I could wear.

Whistling a little I grab a rose top with colorful flowers across and a light blue jeans. I think it'll match well. Tossing the towel away I put on the clothes and also release my hair. Once I'm dressed I rub the towel over my head a few times to get my hair only a little dryer.

I sit down on my desk and continue the assignments I have in English. I started them yesterday and stopped when I got too tired. I read a few sentences I wrote to get into the subject again before I keep writing on the assignment. The next half an hour I spend finishing the homework.

"Food." I murmur to myself. My stomach growls and I put a hand on it in discomfort. I should eat something. I spend one second of thinking about texting the others but decide against that idea. Lizzy doesn't eat breakfast and the boys are probably still sleeping. Maybe not. Doesn't matter.

I turn off the music but leave my phone on the table when exiting my bedroom. My stomach starts to growl again and if I'm honest I'm starting to feel kind of hungry. I put the keys in my pants pockets once I locked the door and make my way over to the kitchen. I think about whether I should have oats or some toast for breakfast but come to the decision to eat what I simply find first. I kick the door open and almost let it fall into my face again as I stop walking. On the table in front of the window, Lucas sits with a book in his hand.

He flinched at the sound of the door which led to us now having eye contact. I quietly enter the room and let the door fall shut behind myself. "Hi." I greet him and it comes out more shaky than I thought. "Good morning." He nods and slowly turns his head to look at the book again. I don't know what to do, I wasn't prepared for this situation. But it would be weird to just leave too.

Biting my lip I walk over to the fridge and take out two slices of toast. I figured this should go faster than preparing the oats first. I put the bread on a plate and get a jar of Nutella out of the cupboard above the counters. There's a chair next to the one Lucas sits on which I pull back to sit down myself. I also brought a knife to coat the toasts. It's uncomfortably quiet between the two of us. I take a tiny look at him.

Today he wears a red shirt with black jeans and also a golden watch around his left wrist. Apparently he got a whole new wardrobe. He's been dressed up for the whole week with really expensive and especially fancy clothes. "I like your new clothes." I speak up in the quiet before biting off a piece from one of the toasts. At first he don't says a thing back but after a moment or two he goes "of course you do.". I started to smile but it shrank at his words. Never in my life would I've thought that the way he talks to me would ever matter to me.

I lean back in the chair and hold the toast in my hand to bite off once in a while. It's the only sound that's filling the room. Then, Lucas suddenly moves. I had too high hopes since he only pushes himself backwards to stand up from the chair. I follow his moves with my eyes and slightly widen them when he walks towards the door. "Lucas, wait. Please, let me apologize!".

The words echoed through the room and thankfully made him stop in his tracks. "Please." I ask once again and hope that he'll stay and hear me out. I thought enough for the past week, I know exactly what to say. "Why would I want to hear that?" Lucas asks before he finally turns around to look at me. "Because it's genuine. I really didn't want to hurt you." I calmly tell him and put the toast down on the edge of my plate.

"Then why did you do it in the first place? And don't say because it was a dare!". I shake my head a little and look down for a quick moment. I keep my eyes down when I respond "I didn't feel good about the dare in the beginning. I know it sounds dumb but.. I guess I just wanted to show that... that I can do mean stuff too. Everyone I hang out with live their lives like there's nobody else. I don't. I don't want to but at some point those people even laugh at you for caring about others. I guess I just wanted to prove something.. to me.".

"Those people.. They're your friends, right?" He asks. "My friends, my parents, just everyone I know. Look, I know what I did was stupid, rude and unfair. I am really sorry. I want to be your friend and not because you're a freaking genius but because, when we talked, I really liked that." I admit and stand up from my chair. I really don't know if I should walk up further to him because I ain't lying when I say that I would like to hug him.

Lucas takes some time to look at me and it's a moment where I really can't say what is going on inside his head. With a sigh he throws his book on the counter next to me and takes me in his embrace. The folds on my forehead flatten and I smile when he lays his arms around my body. I gently hug him back. "Thanks." He mumbles and leans his head sideways against mine.

Nodding a little I sigh pleasantly and turn my head to have my cheek against Lucas' chest. I take another deep breath and slowly lift my head to look up at him. He looks down to me too. For a moment I thought of stepping onto my toes. "What time is it?" He asks softly.

I pout a little and go back to have my heels back on the ground. Leaning a bit to the side I take a look at the watch on the wall. "Almost ten." I answer. Lucas nods his head and steps away from our hug. "Okay, I gotta go." He says and leans sideways to grab his book again. I frown in surprise, "why? Where are you going?" I ask eagerly. Leaving my breakfast behind I follow Lucas outside of the kitchen.

"Going out. I starved myself this morning to go eat brunch." He chuckles and walks towards his bedroom. Furrowing my eyebrows I keep following him and push my hands down into my pants pockets. "Brunch? With your brother?". Shaking his head no he turns around a corner and jogs to his door. He leaves his book inside his room and steps out with a jacket in his hands again. "Definitely not." Lucas laughs, "look I, um, I gotta go. Can we talk later?".

Slowly nodding my head yes I hug my arms. Lucas steps closer to me and softly pecks my cheek before walking off. I frown deeply as I watch him walk away. He didn't answer my question with whom he's going.

Convinced it's nothing I should think of, I start walking back to the kitchen. I nibble on my lip when laying my hand on the doorknob. "Damn it." I mumble under my breath and in no time I'm on my way to the entrance of the school. When he's not telling me with whom he's going out, how is there a way for me to sit quiet on a chair without spending the day thinking about it?

I stay a little further away when spotting Lucas standing outside. He seems to be waiting for someone. Then once again I change my mind and feel like this is a dumb idea. I'm acting like a goddamn stalker. He's not my boyfriend or stuff so there's no need for me to act that way. Just when I'm about to go I see Margot coming towards me. She slightly widens her eyes in surprise and lifts her hand to wave at me.

I walk over to her and cross my arms over my chest. I'm still very pissed about what she's done. But to be honest it kind of was the plan to fool Lucas so from another point of view she kind of didn't do anything wrong. I'm really trying to not give anybody the fault in this situation. It doesn't make the slightest thing better.

"What are you doing here?" Margot asks and holds a tiny bag in her right hand. If my eyes work she looks a little dressed up. "Nothing!" I say a little too enthusiastically and shake my head a tiny bit, "what about you?". Margot smiles at me and now starts twirling a strand of her white hair around a finger, "going out for brunch.".

I need a moment. Brunch? Her too? I don't hear her saying goodbye with a grin on her face or walking past me. Then she exits the building through the huge door and hugs Lucas as soon as she approaches him. What the actual heck.

Quickly, I step out too and call out their names to have their attention. "What is going on here??". While Margot only seems amused, which I by the way do not understand, Lucas looks blindsided and goes "did you tell her?". "At some point your ears may failed but when I said I would be going out to eat brunch, I meant that I'd be going with Lucas to eat brunch!".

"What, why? Why would he do that?" I ask and even have to chuckle while actually asking why two people as different as those two go out. Both Margot and I look at the boy but he stays quiet. "Lucas." I call out once more but lower my voice to a soft tone. After another moment he still won't say a thing. I can see in his face that he doesn't know what to say or to be more exact: he doesn't know how to put the truth into sentences. Fuck it. While shaking my head I stomp back inside.

ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚.ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ

R y'all writing exams too?
I'm gonna write a few now and the first one already was a mess tbh haha

Thank you very much for reading

Please vote and comment what you think!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

925K 28.3K 147
»Eine gefährliche Leidenschaft.« Als Devin, Cécilia das erste Mal sah, wollte er sie um jeden Preis in seinem Folterkeller sehen. Es war Devins Leid...
23.3K 802 30
Alles was sie wollte ist, die Vergangenheit zu vergessen. Die Vergangenheit, ihre Familie und all das Leid, welches ihr wiederfahren ist. Sie wollte...
134K 1.8K 32
spicy Storylines mit deinen Anime Crushes - von süss bis dirty !!Jede Storyline enthält Smut!! Du wirst nicht enttäuscht, versprochen! Schreibt eur...
33.8K 1.2K 37
Nach der Trennung ihrer Eltern findet die 17-jährige Ceylin Afet Zuflucht in einem Essener Plattenbauviertel. Um ihr altes Leben endgültig hinter sic...