World War: The Rise of the Mo...

By jace_of_spades

They say mobs are heartless, in reality it is not. They say their hearts are cold. Colder than ice. Tsk. Real... More

CreeperMan (A Creeper and Enderman story - Minecraft Fanfic)
Chapter 1: Sizzles
Chapter 2: The Mobs
Chapter 3: Another Test
Chapter 4: Day 1 of Training - Tension
Chapter 5: Is that... jealousy I see?
Chapter 6: Attacked
Chapter 7: The Dare
Chapter 8: Humans... again?!
Extra Chapter: His Side
Chapter 9: Remnants of the Past
Chapter 10: A Twist
Chapter 11: Kidnapped
Chapter 12: Surprise
Bonus Chapter : Reunited
Chapter 14: All Neutral
Chapter 15: Warnings
Chapter 16: Magma's Secrets
Chapter 17 (Part 1) : Opening of Q & A
IMPORTANT NOTE!! MUST READ!!
Chapter 17.5 (Part 2) : Plans...
Chapter 18: Magma's Plan
Chapter 19: The Attack of the Humans
Chapter 20: War (1st Part of War)
Chapter 21: War (Part 2 of War)
Chapter 22: War (Part 3)
Chapter 23: War (Part 4, Magma and Alejandro's Battle)
Chapter 24: War (Part 5)
Chapter 25: War (Part 6)
Chapter 26: War (Part 7)
Chapter 27: War (Part 8)
Chapter 28: War ( Part 9)
Chapter 29: War (Part 10 - End of the War Arc)
Chapter 30: Aftermath
Chapter 31: Wrapping Things Up (New Recruits?!)
Chapter 32: The Past is Back
Chapter 33: Mystery
Bonus Chapter: What Really Happened to Crypre
Chapter 34: New Mission
Chapter 35: Closure
Chapter 36: Never The Same Way
Chapter 37: Good Times
Chapter 38: Shock
Chapter 39: Expect the Unexpected
Chapter 40: It All Unravels
Chapter 41: Disperse
Chapter 42: The End is Just The Beginning
Epilogue

Chapter 13: Conflicting Emotions

335 7 1
By jace_of_spades

Okay, warning, maybe this chapter will get all too mushy and stuff. :3

Carry on if you want. You are warned. >:D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy's P.O.V.

So... Crypre's back now, huh?

Bizarre, I thought that I would be really overwhelmed if I ever see him again.

But now, why am I feeling completely numb?

I shook my head. I shouldn't be thinking like this. Crypre's my friend.

Sighing, I approached him. He seemed to be really happy, now that he's back.

"Hey, dude." I smiled at him casually. Turning his head to look at me, he instantly beamed and approached me, clearly excited.

"Yo! 'Ey, Endie-chan!" I mentally facepalmed. His childish habit of calling people names hasn't changed.

"Don't call me that, it just seems gay." I looked at him with a downward gaze. One of the perks of being an Enderman.

"Yeah, yeah, I know-- HEY! I'm not gay!" He punched me, causing me to twitch. "Why, you--!" I immediately chased him.

That guy, he even stuck out his tongue mischievously at me. I gritted my teeth.

But then, the idiot wasn't looking to where he was going and was somewhat limp from his wounds you know what happened next.

Well, he 'just' tripped, causing me to laugh, causing some of the mobs to look at us. I quickly regained composure, hiding my embarassed face. Ugh.

Teleporting beside Crypre who's rubbing his bruised knee, I had to bend my body downwards, resting my slender arms to my knees. "Still a clumsy guy, aren't we." He glared. "Hey!" Observing his pissed tone, I decided to quit teasing him.

I sat beside Crypre, who was now fine. "I think that you need to take a bath and rest, you know?"

He rolled his eyes. "What? Why?" My expression remained unfazed, as I stared at him. He quickly realized his condition and stood up.

"Ah, yes, I will, but I'm actually fiiiine." He whined. Gripping his shoulders, I turned him around and pushed him towards the nearest bathroom.

"Go take a bath. Now. I'll ask someone to go get some clothes, alright?"

"Alright." He saluted immediately, before proceeding to take a bath.

-------------------------------------

Webby's P.O.V.

Finally! Now that Crypre's back, I think Magma's about to change.

"I was just tortured. They took advantage of my abilities and stuff but now, I am back for revenge." At the corner of my eyes, I noticed Magma's sudden change of aura at Crypre's words which made me confused and worried.

"Hey Magma... are you alright?" 

"Yeah, I'm fine. Be right back."

As soon as Magma disappeared, Andy then came into view.

"Hey, dude." Andy approachd and smiled at him casually. Crypre immediately turned  to look at him, then instantly beamed and approached Andy, clearly excited.

"Yo! 'Ey, Endie-chan!" Andy's face was priceless. It took all of my willpower to not laugh. Crypre's childish habit of calling people names hasn't changed. Even so, we all know that we miss him, despite his flaws.

"Don't call me that, it just seems gay." Andy gazed at Crypre, a bit frustrated. 

"Yeah, yeah, I know-- HEY! I'm not gay!" He punched Andy, causing him to twitch visibly. "Why, you--!" They immediately resorted to a mini game of tag, causing some mobs to look at their direction.

That guy, he even stuck out his tongue mischievously at Andy. I watched silently, amused at their childish antics.

But then, Crypre wasn't looking to where he was going.

Well, he 'just' tripped, causing me to laugh, some of the mobs looking at them. Andy must've noticed that he was on the spotlight an, as his usual habit, regained his composure quickly, not minding his clearly embarrassed face.

Teleporting beside Crypre who's rubbing his bruised knee, he had to bend his body downwards, resting his slender arms to his knees. "Still a clumsy guy, aren't we." He glared. "Hey!" He must have noticed that Crypre was getting pissed so he decided to quit teasing him.

Anyways, as th commotion died down, I immediately started to follow Magma. She couln't have gone far...

I quickly found her at the garden, seeming to be lost in her own train of thoughts. I quickly sat beside her, still not noticed.

"Notice me senpai!" Still no response. I snapped my fingers 6 inches away from her face, which caught her attention. She frowned, maybe disappointed that I disturbed her."What's up?"

"Eh. Nothing..." She shifted her sitting position, her legs curled upwards, which supported her arms. Burying her face into her arms, she sighed audibly, triggering my curiosity more and more.

I poked at her face. "C'mon, c'mon, tell me!" She rolled her eyes first before surrendering, clearly exasperated with all of my pestering.

"Fine, fine, quit that, would ya?" She slightly turned her head to look at me straight in the eye, causing me to sweat drop.

"Okay, okay." I grinned. "So, tell it now, pleeeeaaaaseeee? We're friends, at least, that's what I think, and you ca count on me to not tell a soul about your so called secret." She merely frowned at me. "Would you shut up before I change me mind?"

I made a motion to indicate that I'm zipping my mouth and nodded at her.

"Okay, for starters, why are you so curious about it anyway? It's not a big deal." She questions, crossing her legs and resting her chin at her palms.

"Well, like what I've said, I'm your friend, and friends help each other out." 

"Okay, okay, tsk, stop the mushy stuff!" She playfully hitted my shoulder, laughing. Well, this is new. A smile instantly came onto my face as I laughed along with my friend, Magma.

----------------

"So, anyway, this is really embarassing, so you have to promis to not tell anyone. I mean, anyone."

I nodded. "Uh huh, now tell me." 

"Well, I think you are aware that Crypre's back now, right?"

"Yeah? What about it? I mean, you're supposed to be happy right? What's with the long face?"

"Are you just gonna cut me off or am I gonna spill the gunpowder?"

Peculiar term. "Spill."

"Well, I'm pretty sure that I know him more than anyone else, and that he's forgiving. It's just that, the way he acted a while ago, he seemed to be full of hatred and wanted to get vengeance, which contradicted to his past self."

"Yeah? What about it?"

"I don't know, for some reason, this makes me feel pain."

I placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry, everything will be fine. Just relax, all right? I think you're really tired, you better rest now."

"Stop treating me like a baby!" She tried to hide her embarrassed face, hitting me once again on the shoulder, causing me to laugh at her sudden reaction.

------------------------------

Magma's P.O.V.

As I was on my way towards my room, I noticed a familiar figure.

"Hey, Crackle." He was leaning beside my door, hands on his pockets. "Hi, Crypre."

"I missed you. You have changed so much." He commented, hugging me on the process. My face immediately heated up, as I was trying to push him away.

"I hate you!" I exclaimed, tears threatening to fall down my red face as I struggled and squirmed against him.

"Forgive me, for disappearing like that."

"I hate you for making me depressed, all those years!" Weak, I hugged him back.

"Sorry..."

"I hate you because I love you..." Many emotions swirled inside of me as I felt safe, here in his arms. I don't know what to feel, I'm not sure if I should hate him, or forgive him, or what, but all I know is that...

I'm happy, here in his arms.

---------------

Andy's P.O.V.

As I was about to head towards my room, I heard two voices down the hallway.

"Forgive me, for disappearing."

"I hate you for making me depressed, all those years!" 

"Sorry..."

Magma and Crypre.

Both of my friends. But why am I really feelings this mixed emotions of happiness, and jealousy?

Ugh! A migraine?! Seriously? 

I groped the walls for support, and quickly made my way towards my room. These days are really confusing me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: IT'S DONE!!

Happy 4K reads! *le author throws party* xD

WHAT AM I DOING WITH ANDY AND MAGMA ON THE MULTIMEDIA SECTION?! //shot

OTL

>Multimedia Sect.<

Magma be like: U jelly?

Andy: ----          ---- NO.
                     -
                  ____

Okay, I now that is OOC but nvm. 

Big thanks to Cyd, one of my bros who read this story. Hello Cyd! xD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
2.7K 282 34
Digital art, paper art, random art, requested art..ect..
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...