Resident evil x male ghoul re...

By POTETO_blue

At a very young age Y/n you diagnosed with an dieases that no one could figure out with death imminent there... More

Bio
Harem
Chapter 1
Chapter 3 - Y/n vs Nemesis
Harem pt 2
Chapter 4:the ghoul project
Chapter 5 Y/n vs Nemesis round 2

Chapter 2 cutting the power back on

4.1K 76 8
By POTETO_blue

Y/n POV

As we step outside of the subway station we see a group of people that have been infected sworn all around us but they seemed to not notices us.

Jill:come we got to get moving,follow me I know a way to the power station.

Y/n:got I'm right behind you.

I follow right behind her closely I'm not trying to get loss or get surround by zombies aging. We made our way through the city managing to duck mass hordes. We also made our way through some houses and buildings even managing to find supplies laying around.

Y/n:you know who in there right mind would leave all of this laying around. If they was trained they might have survived.

She doesn't respond I guess that she is still focused on our goal. Which I don't blame her for on our way there was fire that was blocking our path luckily for us there was a fire hose there that allowed us to get passed it.

Along the way we had to some problem solving to continue.

Y/n:do you know how inconvenient this is if I want to go to the bathroom I have to get a different key or pick the lock what the hell raccoon city it like every other thing you have to do a puzzle for.

Jill:you don't even know the half of it

As she finished picking a lock.

Y/n:oh look who finally found there voice.

Jill:whatever let continue

Y/n:you seem to know what you are doing here almost as if you done it before.

Jill:because I have.

Y/n:you did when

Jill:back at the Arklay mansion incident. Me and my team were sent in to get STARS alpha team after they got stranded. Along the way we came into contact with some mutated dogs with the same virus which cause this outbreak. I later found out the Albert Wesker was a double agent who was working for umbrella.

Y/n:is that why you don't trust Carlos and the rest of them.

Jill:it's not that I don't trust them it that I don't know if they mean well.

Which is completely acceptable i probably would have done the same thing.

Y/n:well you don't have to worry about me I would never turn my back on someone who is as cute you are and for Carlos and the U.B.C.S. give them a chance I know they are trying there best.

Jill:I hope they are.

We went into a building where we saw a trail of blood that lead us to someone who was bleeding out. Judging by the logo on his arm he is with the U.B.C.S.

Jill:are you with the U.B.C.S

Member:yeah

I looked over down to see there was a bite mark on his leg that's is when the door bust opens and one of the guy from the subway cart comes in a shot the infected U.B.C.S. solider in the head killing him almost instantly.

Y/n:what the hell

Jill:why the fuck did you do that.

Nikolai:he was infected

Jill:might have been infect

Nikolai:are all you S.T.A.R.S this soft no wonder all you guys died so fast.

As much as like to disagree with him he is right it better to be safe than sorry. He leaves as Jill is still piss at what just happened.

Y/n:come on there is no use stand around here mourning.

We leave the building and go into a nearby alley where we some howling.

Y/n:what is that

It was two mutated zombies dog heading straight towards us. Jill reacted quickly by shooting an electric generator which stunned them allowing her to shot both of them.

Y/n:nice reflexes

Jill: thanks

We finally get to the power station where we see a giant hive hanging above with a vile smell.

Y/n:urgh it seems like cow shit got set on fire.

She spots a note saying that some type of maggot went down someone throat and they eat some green herbs to get rid of them. Jill finish picking the lock allow us access to the power station when something from above grabs Jill and forces down her throat.

Jill uses the green herbs that she got to kill them in which she throws it up.

Y/n:are you okay

Jill:fucking gross just that I'm never going to get the taste out of my mouth.

We enter and it is all surrounded by bugs everywhere from the walls to the floor.

Y/n:let's split up and meet in the control room

Jill:okay

We spilt up to turn on the six breaker boxes. We meet in the control room as Jill turns on the power frying the hive. Jill pulls out the communicator that Carlos gave her.

Jill:Carlos I turned back on the power to the subway.

Carlos:nice going next is the traffic control system it should be in the subway company offices.

Y/n:hey touka is everything going okay

Touka:yeah everything going good I'm just helping the survivors.

Y/n:good we be back shortly.

The both of us exist the building on our way to the subway control station.

Jill:so you and touka seem to be close

Y/n:yeah after me and her escape an umbrella offices.

Jill:did you just say umbrella.

Y/n:yeah I did but look it's not what you think okay.

She gives me a septical look.

Y/n:look I promise you that I had a good reason and like I said I would never turn my back on as cute as you.

Jill:you lucky that I seen you or would have killed you.

Y/n:yeah good luck with that I been trying for years.

Jill:what was that

Y/n:nothing

We arrived at the subway control station in which Jill set up a path for us to take.

Y/n:we did it see we work well as a team.

Jill:yeah but I'm still going need you to explain why the hell you were at umbrella.

Y/n:you still on about that.

Jill:damm right I'm.

After she kills an zombie with something upon it head we step out side and make our way back to the subway. As we are walking something inside me goes off as I grab Jill and move out of the way.

Jill:what the hell

Just in a wall breaks down and out comes the beast from before just yelling S.T.A.R.S over and over again.

Y/n:Jill get out of here know

Jill:what do you mean.

Y/n:get out of here I'm going kill it.

Jill:I'm not going to leave you your going to die.

Y/n:DAMM IT I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

I put some book in my voice to let her know that I'm serious as she tries to escape it goes after her I step in front of it knocking it back.

Y/n:go I meet you back at the subway as soon as I'm done with him.

Jill:just don't die okay

Y/n:I won't know go.

She leaves know I can finally get serious.

Third POV

As Y/n engaged the beast Jill looks back to see you taking it down.

Jill:just what are you Y/n

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 5.4K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
792K 29.5K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
159K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
75.1K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...