๐Œ๐€๐‘๐‘๐˜ ๐Œ๐„ โ™ก ๐๐€๐‘๐Š ๐‰...

Por jisungiespace

โ™ก๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ป๐™ป๐™ด๐™ถ๐™ด ๐™ฐ๐š„ โ™ก"๐™ธ ๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐™ธ๐™ด๐™ณ ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„ ๐™ฑ๐š„๐šƒ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐šƒ ๐™ณ๐™พ๐™ด๐š‚๐™ฝ'๐šƒ ๐™ผ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ฝ ๐™ธ ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„." Mรกs

โ™ก๐Œ๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’โ™ก
โ™ก๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’โ™ก
โ™ก๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„โ™ก
โ™ก1
โ™ก2
โ™ก3
โ™ก4
โ™ก5
โ™ก6
โ™ก7
โ™ก8
โ™ก9
โ™ก10
โ™ก11
โ™ก12
โ™ก13
โ™ก14
โ™ก15
โ™ก16
โ™ก17
โ™ก18
โ™ก19
โ™ก21
โ™ก22
โ™ก23
โ™ก24
โ™ก25
โ™ก26
โ™ก27
โ™ก28
โ™ก29
โ™ก30
โ™ก31
โ™ก32
โ™ก33
โ™ก34
โ™ก35
โ™ก36
โ™ก37
โ™ก38
โ™ก39
โ™ก40
โ™ก41
โ™ก42
โ™ก43
โ™ก44
โ™ก45
โ™ก46
โ™ก47
โ™ก48
โ™ก49
โ™ก50
โ™ก51
โ™ก52
โ™ก53
โ™ก54
โ™ก55
โ™ก56
โ™ก57
โ™ก58
โ™ก59
โ™ก60
โ™ก๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„โ™ก
โ™ก๐Œ๐€๐Š๐„ ๐€ ๐–๐ˆ๐’๐‡โ™ก

โ™ก20

8.4K 339 1.1K
Por jisungiespace

Yeah we 'bout to hug and kiss~

Soojin entered the art class of the university. There was nobody except that one person she was looking for.

"Hey!"

Renjun looked at the direction of the voice. "Soojin? What are you doing here?"

Soojin went closer to him and extended her right hand holding his umbrella. "To return your umbrella ofcourse. Thank you for giving it to me. You literally saved me yesterday."

Renjun took the umbrella and put it beside his seat. "It's ok." He flashed a gentle smile.

"No without you maybe I wouldn't be able to go home. Jisung was going to leave me. But I arrived at the right time."

Renjun let out a small laugh. "Really he was going to leave you?"

"Yes! I saw that his car was going to go away. I ran and told them to stop. How can he do that?" Sooji crossed her arms and an angry pout was visible on her face.

'Cute', Renjun thought and smiled.

Soojin leaned in to see the canvas infront of Renjun. "You really like to draw right?"

"Huh? Oh yeah I have loved drawing ever since I was a kid. I feel like I can express my feelings through drawing."

"You draw beautifully." Soojin flashed a smile at Renjun.

"Thank you."

"By the way what are you drawing?" Soojin pointed her finger at the drawing.

"Oh it's not completed yet. It's just a rough sketch."

"Yes I can I see that. Isn't this a picture of a girl?"

"Hmm." Renjun nodded.

Soojin narrowed her eyes and had a teasing smile on her face. "Is this your crush?"

That question took Renjun off-guard. "C-crush? What do you mean? I am single you know that right?" He brushed it off with a laugh.

"I know. But being single doesn't mean that you can't have a crush."

"You are right", the Chinese said with a nod.

"Oh please I am always right. Also how can you be single? There are so many girls dying to date you."

"Yes but I don't wanna date anyone of them." Renjun just shrugged.

Soojin put her right hand on Renjun's shoulder. "I hope you can date the girl you like soon. Who wouldn't want to have a boyfriend like you?"

"Really?" Renjun raised his eyebrows.

"Ofcourse my boy. You are literally perfect. You can draw, you can cook, you are smart, funny and likes to keep things clean, you give so many good advices, always caring for others. You are so aethestic and a bonus point is that you have a handsome face."

Renjun's eyes widened after listening to Soojin. "Woah! I guess I got a lot of compliments today."

"Don't you get compliments from people everyday?"

"Yeah, you are right but getting compliments from you makes me feel special." Renjun grinned.

"Huh? Really?"

Renjun nodded and then he let out a heavy sigh. "You know what Soojin? Sometimes we fall in love with the wrong person at a wrong time."

"Why are you saying this suddenly?" Soojin tilted her head.

Renjun shrugged. "But it's true though."

"Hmm..." Soojin checked her watch and it was 2:26 p.m. "Renjun I gotta go. My class will be starting soon."

"Ok ok."

"Oh yes after completing that drawing, you have to shown."

"As you wish ma'am."

Soojin threw a last smile at him, they waved each other goodbye and she left the art room.

'If only she knew...'

<•>•<•><•>•<•><•>•<•><•>•<•><•>•<•>

14th June, 2021.

"I can't do this anymore." Soojin slammed her head on her books and copies which was lying on the table.

"It's ok Soojin. Summer break is starting soon", Ningning said to calm her bestfriend.

"You don't understand Ningning. I have only seven days left and I have to submit 6 assignments!!!!"

Ningning sighed and shook her head seeing her bestfriend's state.

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

18th June, 2021.

Soojin was reading one of her favourite story books in her favourite place of the university- under that the tree.

"Hey!!!"

Soojin's book fell down from her grip as the two newly-arrived boys sat on either side of her. "You guys scared the hell out of me!!!"

Haechan giggled. "Sorry."

"Now why are you two here?" Soojin raised an eyebrow.

"Ofcourse to meet you." Soojin looked at Haechan.

"Jeno told us you would be here." This time Soojin turned towards Renjun.

"Now what you guys want?"

"You!"

"Huh?" Soojin furrowed her eyebrows at the sudden answer from Haechan.

"Yes we want you", Renjun said.

"I'm confused. What do you mean?"

"Soojin you know summer vacation is starting after one week?", Haechan asked the younger.

"Yes." Soojin nodded.

"What do you do in summer break?", Renjun inquired.

"Uhhh... take a break from your boring life ofcourse", Soonjin answered.

"Exactly. But what if we have a little twist in that break?" Haechan flashed cheeky grin.

"Can you say it in a simple way?"

"Let's go on a trip", Renjun spoke up.

Soojin looked at him. "What?"

Haechan put his right hand around her shoulders. "Yes my friend. We are going on a trip."

"We knew Jisung won't invite you so, we came to tell you by ourselves." Renjun put his left hand around her shoulders.

"My pleasure but where are we going?", Soojin asked in total confusion.

"We will take you to heaven", Haechan said and spread his left hand to express it.

"Sorry I don't want to die so early."

Haechan looked at her in disbelief. "Can you just keep up with the mood?"

"Ok sorry. You can continue."

"Thank you. Renjun your turn."

"It's a place where you can do anything. Scuba diving, camping, beach parties and lots of food." Renjun said while spreading his right hand like Haechan.

"Everyone in our squad is coming. You have to come", Haechan said.

"You will come with us right?", Renjun asked.

Both Haechan and Renjun looked at Soojin with hope in their eyes. They kept blinking their eyes dramatically. "Please~"

Soojin once looked at Haechan and then at Renjun. "But where the hell are we going?"

The boys said in unison. "Neo Island."

So I was thinking about where they can  go. As I don't know much about Korean tourist spots so, I decided to make my own tourist spot.

Ok let's start our journey to Neo Island!!!

Also just a little reminder don't forget to stream Hot Sauce. Let's make it 100M views. Fighting!!!

Thank you~

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

52.6K 1.6K 119
แดกสœแด‡ษด แด€ ษขส€แดแดœแด˜ แดา“ ส™แดสs sแด›แดœแดส™สŸแด‡ แดœแด˜แดษด แด€ ษขส€แดแดœแด˜ แดา“ ษขษชส€สŸs แดษด แด€ ส€แดแดา“แด›แดแด˜ า“แดส€ แด›สœแด‡ sแด€แดแด‡ ส€แด‡แด€sแดษด.. แด›แด า“ษชษขสœแด›. แดŠษชsแดœษดษข-แด„แด‡ษดแด›ส€แด‡แด…. แด€ ษดแด„แด› แด…ส€แด‡แด€แด แด›แด‡xแด›ษชษดษข/แด„แดสŸสŸแด‡ษขแด‡ แด€แดœ สแด‡แด‡แด›สแด...
34.7K 1.9K 11
โ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ ๐‘๐„๐ƒ ๐’๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐…๐ˆ๐๐ƒ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐Ž๐”๐‹๐Œ๐€๐“๐„.โž ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ซ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ...
137K 7.2K 66
โžณ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ป๐™ป๐™ด๐™ถ๐™ด ๐™ฐ๐š„ โžณ๐™ผ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ณ ๐™ฐ๐š„ โžณ"๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ด ๐š†๐™ด ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ด ๐™ต๐š๐™พ๐™ผ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ต๐™ต๐™ด๐š๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ ๐š†๐™พ๐š๐™ป๐™ณ๐š‚ ๐™ฑ๐š„๐šƒ ๐™พ๐š„๐š ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ธ๐š‚ ๐™ป๐™ธ๏ฟฝ...
130 6 23
๐€ ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐. ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ...