That months! [Jimin × Reader]

By getvmin

"I had never think that YOU will do this jimin! It's unbelievable!" More

1. His manager

114 3 0
By getvmin

~

"Y/n~" I heard some voice was coming out from the room. It's door was already closed but even though I was able to listen it. I heard the sound of cracking, when door opens and that voice was coming more closer to me. "Y/nn~~ why you wake up so earlier?" That cracked voice was now clinging right next to my ears.

The pair of hands wrapped around my waist. His chin was resting on my shoulder when I was working in the kitchen. "Stay away from me!" I tried to pushed him with the help of my elbow. His body went backward but hands were still remaining on my waist. "Why?" He asked so gently and again hugged me from back.

I turned to him for a flash of moment. "It's still hurting!" I raised my chin so he can look at the patches on my neck and then immediately I turned to my work and continued it. "I'm sorry!" His soft baby voice passed through my ears which gives me goosebumps all around my body.

"Oh please Jimin! It's regular for you. You are always saying this after that." I again turned to face him and said like I was arguing but actually I was not. I didn't remind that knife was also in my hand. He pulled his head back for a second for his rescue and then took that knife from me and put it on the platform.

His hands rest on my hip and raised to fixed me on the platform. I put my both hands on his shoulder for supporting. He extended his hands back side of me and started to untie the nodes of apron which I was wearing. "I'm sorry again~" His face was just inches away from me and his hot breath hitting on my face was making me cold.

"Ahhh~ you always play like you are needy for the first time since it's regular for us." I said in a pouty face. When he was already done with untied the nodes, he take it off from me and threw it on the floor. He didn't loose his eye contact with mine for a microsecond.

"It's just because I can't get over you, no matter how many times I play with you. And I'll also not in the future. Got it?" He planted a soft but deep kiss on my lips after saying that. Stupid myself, I smiled between it.

"Show me, where it's hurting?" He leaned back from my face so he can observed what I was complaining about. I again raised my chin and pointed a reddish purple patches on all over my neck which he has made last night with his sharp teeth. He leaned forward, make his grip tight on my body and started to kiss every single portion of my neck with his jelly like soft lips so passionately. He is the only who can harm me by his deep love and can cure me also with some extra effect in it, that's what I love the most. When his soft lips started to move all around my neck, a giggled slipped out from my mouth and I just laughed.

"Is it curing now?" He moved away from my neck and looked at me closely. "I think!" I said with nod and we both shared a smile. His smile has a something magical powers which always attract me towards him without any gravitational forces. "Now I have to hide it with tight collar shirt!" As I said I made my hands encircled around his neck and started to play with his hair in back. "Why you need to hide it? Don't every married couples do this, um?" He made an puppy eyes and pout through his lips for melt my heart in second, my baby husband.

"Shut up now!" I hit playfully on his chest. Again he pulled me more closer and hold me tight between his hands. I also hold him tightly around his neck and we both leaned in the deep passionate kiss. His every touch is so soothing and warming. You can't escape from it if you want to still. After a few minutes when we both were out of oxygen, we break the kiss and looked at eachother.

"Now go and take your shower. Break fast is about to be ready! Okey?" I ruffled his hair. He smiled widely as his eyes get disappeared. And before leaving me from his embrace he again attached his lips last time with mine and left for the shower. I chuckled on his childish behaviour and continued to make break fast.

I haven't imagine that things will go that much easy with me. On perfect time he took an entry in my life, when I was searching someone whom I can give all the my loves and heart. After making a strong bond with him.....I haven't imagine a single day of my life without him, not a single second. Yes! He is so special for me and more precious than that luxurious diamonds which people buys in million and billion prices. My rare diamond is the most sparkling than that regular one's.

Jimin's pov.

I was seating in my office and analysis all the business paper. When I got the e-mail from another company, I recall our mistake and immediately dialled the number of person whom I wanted to meet urgently. "Mr. Kim will you come in my office for a minute!" I put the phone back and again continued my work.

After a minor minutes Mr. Kim appeared on the door and knocked it. "May I come in?" He asked. "Yes sure!" I permitted him and offered him to take his seat. "The deal which we make last week with Mr. Jeon, their bank manager called me that there is some mistake with amount which we have transferred so please take care of it.... And yes it's almost time for another managers to give me their records, so informed them to meet me in half hour." Mr. Kim stood up from his position and leaned outside after bowing at me.

I make myself ready when every managers started to appear in my office. I started to check their all's record of last month one by one. It didn't take much time to me for check their reports. I become done with almost all the managers just in half hours and now there was last one who is left to check. Now it's the real checking time!

Before she could came forward and put the records among me, I stood up from my position and ordered her. "Lock the door!" She looked confusingly at me avoiding her gaze with me. Bit I was staring at her with lust full eyes constantly as she was the most favourite manager of mine ever since the day she has joined this office. She didn't complaint about it but did as I said. I think she also like what I'm doing with her. I walk to the sofa near by my desk and called her to sit next to me. She again followed the order like a wise girl. I like it!

"Explain!" After she take her position I ordered her to explain the details about records. She opened the file and started to explain all the things. I was paying my all the attentions on her instead of looking at the file.

I moved closer to her and she bite her lower lip as the side skin of my thigh touched with her. But she avoid my touch and continued. When she extended her hands to turn the page, I touched her hand from wrist to elbow so lightly with my index finger and the goosebumps appeared in her whole body. She immediately take her hand back after glancing at me. "What are you doing?" I smirked at her and chuckled.

"You are asking like you don't know anything!" I raised my one eyebrow and said. She also blushed a little on my words and red pigment get darker on her cheeks. "We are working righ now. So focus on it. No physical touch at working hours!" She scolded in a sweet manner and turned again at her file. I hold on her shoulder and pushed her backside on the sofa lightly making sure she didn't get hurt and hovered over her.

I removed some strands of hairs from her face and looked deeply in her eyes. Her beautiful face which no one can ever get in this life. Her cute little nose which I like to pick the most. Her little glossy thin lips which always make me thirsty to drink it. "Working or non-working hours, not a single second can stop me from touch you and love you. Ok?" As I said I leaned closer and put a soft kiss on her red lips. She smiled and wrapped her hands around my neck. She caught in her weakness.

"Don't do this, please! Your wife will be made and scold you." She put her one hand on my cheek and started to circulate her thumb on the skin. I smiled lightly. "I'll handle her. Don't worry about me!" I said and moved my right hand towards the button of her shirt. I was almost done from opened it and suddenly someone knocked on the door.

Shit!!!

We both immediately stood up from our position. I fixed my hair with hands and she managed to buttoned her shirt. First I confirmed that situation was under control and then went to opened the door. I only opened half of the half door and extended my head outside to talk. "Lunch time is about to over. Don't you want to take your lunch sir?" Mr. Kim asked and tried to look inside the office as he smelled something fishy. I blocked the way of his eyesight and coughed before say something. "I was just coming. There is some work left to do. That's why.....you can go I'm coming!" I maintained to get ride off from Mr. Kim and send her back to her desk before leaving my office.

-

Finally after a long tiering day we both reached back at the home. There is no peace like your own home in this entire world. It'll make you feel like heaven. I was locking the door when y/n threw her bag on the couch and it clanged when the two chains of it thud with eachother. I turned to see her. She was standing there by folding her hands among her chest and one eyebrow was up. She was looking angry. I put the key on side and asked her. "What?" She blew out some air from her mouth first and untied her folded hands. "Nothing!" She said and went direct to the bed-room. I walked after her and try talk to her, but she was ignoring me.

-

I went to the kitchen and tried to hug her from behind, but she walked away from me before could take any action. I looked at her with innocent face but it didn't work this time.

Dinner of that night was so silent. I tried to talk about some funny things but her facial expression was not moving a little.

How to get this girl now?

After dinner I was watching the movie on TV. She walked from the kitchen where I was sitting and stand among the TV by folding her hands. "What happened? Why you are not talking with me and behaving like this?" I asked in a soft tone as I got a little- actually big hint that why she was angry on me. I already knew that it was gonna happened. "How many times I have to told you that no romance at office time?" I giggled as the doubt I have in mind about her frustration become true. I walked closer to her but her eyes were not leaving mine till I reached and wrapped my hands around her tiny waist. She also encircled her hands around my neck as I pulled her closer and permit me to be more connective with her.

"How can I control myself when my beautiful wife is also working in the same place as me? Hm?" Obviously I'm lucky enough that my girl is also working with me in my office and I'll be always thankful to that place who introduced me to her.

Her raised eyebrows came down on its original position when her lips curved up in a smile. Immediately she changed her mood and turned it in serious one again. How can she look so cute even if she is angry? "Atleast leave the office while you are not leaving me alone for a minute when we are at home. I'm your manager, so treat me like a manager not your wife!"

"But you also didn't refuse at that time!" As I cut her in between, she pulled her lips inside and swallow hardly as she looked away. "Aa-- I had no another option!" I giggled on her excuse and placed a little kiss on her tip of little nose. "It's not good Jimin. What if someone will catch us doing all of that stuffs at office?" I was also agree with her but I can do a little romance right? There is nothing wrong in it as she is my wife and I have right on her.

"So what? Everyone knows that we are married." She didn't say anything but sighed. As I brushed my hand over her head and asked. "So that was my punishment? Which you did till now from evening?" She looked with her sparkling eyes in mine. I wanted actually to dive into if it'll not hurt her.

My lovely wifeu!

"Yes! And I'll follow this technique if you'll continue to do this!" She said like it was an order for me. I pissed my lips in thin line and continued to nod. "Jimin no....." Very smart. She get my intention that what those nods mean. "Of course yes, baby girl." She continued to deny it. ".....I said nooo!!" She screamed when I bend down and slipped my one hand back to her thighs and picked her up in embrace. For support, she maintain her hands around my neck.

"For giving me that punishment, now you have to bear my punishment!" I leaned inside the bedroom and put her on the bed. Just after removing my t-shirt I climbed on the bed for join her and covered our body with the duvet. "Please noo!" I looked at her innocent baby face. I know that there was much work to do in office today because of the transfer mistake of deal and she is also tired a lot, but I like to tease her and especially look at her cute expressions. I smiled and brushed my fingers in her black silky hairs.

"I know! I'll not!" As I said she smiled widely. Her feared expression turned in happy one just in a half of second. God, why she is like that? I love her so much. "You enjoy it's a lot when I can't win over you right?.... Don't worry my love, you have to pay double next time!" She was still smiling. I wish I could describe her beauty whenever she smile. I attached my lips on her forehead. She leaned closer in my embraced and hide her face in my crook of neck. I hugged her back tightly.

"Good night Jimin!" I feel the vibration of her lips on my skin when she said it. "Have a sweet dream my love!" I continued to pat on her back and closed my eyes.

Y/n's pov.

I don't know what was that feelings. I feel some uneasyness around my neck just like someone was dropping a water. It was itching all around it. I tried to change my position of sleeping. Then feel the cold mattel like structure on my skin. I finally opened my eyes. See that it was Jimin, already half layed on his elbow with the napkin in his another hand.

"Why you are awake so earlier?" It was 7:30 in the morning. Totally not a time for jimin to wake up especially when it's holiday on work. "Leave it behind. Why you are sweating a lot?" He asked in a deep morning voice which was sounding so worried. I moved my neck a side so I can removed that sweat. But Jimin circulate the napkin on it and cleared it. "Why your body is so cold?" Instead of giving him answer I asked back.

"You were sweating a lot all the night even if air-conditioner was full, so leave it on. That's why..."

"All the night? From how long you are monitoring me?" I opened my eyes completely and asked. "From 3:00." I smacked on his bare chest. "Are you crazy?" Because I was also worried about him. "Yes I'm! But why you- hey, look at your back. It's like someone had poured some water on it." He suddenly scolded me in a soft tone when I turned completely towards him and he put his hand on my back. "Don't be worry! Atmosphere is changing that's why it's a little difference in body temperature. It's ok!"

"It's totally not okey. Get ready, we are going to doctor!"

-

"See! I told you that it's nothing." I said to him while he was opening the door. He looked at me between the process. "But there is nothing wrong to check up just for once!" He yawned in last and tears appeared in the corner of his eyes. Crazy men! Who wake up all the night like that?

As we entered inside the house he jumped on the couch and yawned loudly again. I chuckled on him and went directly to the kitchen for making some lunch when it was already noon. I started to make a food. One dish which I had already decided to make, another one I leave for ask his choice. "Jimin what you want to eat?" I asked from the kitchen but didn't get any reply. "JIMIN?" I called his name again after a minute still no reply.

"Jimi-" When I didn't get reply also on second time I walked in the living room. See that his body was laying on the couch and he already felt asleep. I seat on my knees among the couch and looked at his tired sleepy face. I removed the hairs from his forehead and kissed on it lightly. I forced myself to stop there as I listened that he mumbled something in his nap. "Y/n..." I smiled and hummed, just like he is listening me. I wait for long but he didn't say anything else so I tried to get up from my position. But again he mumbled my name. "Y/n...."

"Yes honey!" I speak slowly and brushed my fingers in his dark black hairs. Just like he listened my words and reply me back this time. It was not much clear to audible so I leaned my ears closer to his face and tried to get his voice. And he said 'i love you'. My lips curved up in a smile and cold vibration passed through my whole body when I heard that. He is still same as before. I had never listen him to speak in sleeping. After being in a relationship with him there is not a single day when he didn't show his love towards me. It gives some warmth to my soul while I was staring his baby face. I wrapped my another hand around his figure and put a very light kiss on his lips, make sure that he'll not wake up.

I swear I'll die, if something will happen to this men!!

I caressed his back for sometime but stood up for go to the kitchen when I smelled the boiled vegetables which I had put on the stove already.

It took more than an hour for make the lunch. When I was all done with it I again went to the living room for wake him up. I really didn't want to break his nap but we haven't take our breakfast in the morning just because of that hospital appointment so he must will be hungry. "Jimin~" I massaged his hair root for soothing purpose and said slowly nearer to his face. He only moved his face a little. "Wake up honey....lunch is ready!" He let out some mumble from his throat and breathed deeply before opening his sleepy eyes.

"I'm sleepy." He said in a deep voice and slipped my hand under his cheek for making a pillow of it and put his head on it. I smiled at him. "Then who told you to scan me whole night like an owl?" I complaint among him while still massaging his roots. He opened his eyes and locked with mine. "I was worried about you." He said. "Then what about me now? Seeing you like this is making me worry. You didn't sleep whole night plus you haven't take your breakfast in the morning. I don't want to listen anything." I said worriedly.

"But I'm so sleepy!" He again closed his eyes. "Then sleep again after lunch. It's getting cold come on!" I said after giving a soft pack on his cheek.

-

Jimin was watching a movie at the evening. While I was sitting next to him doing the same thing as him. He raised his left leg up and throw it on mine. "Hey! Move it away it's heavy!" When he didn't take any action I hold his leg with my both hands and dragged it away from me. Just like reflect action he again throw it on my leg but maintaining his pressure that it didn't hurt me. I dragged out my right leg from under his one and pushed his leg away from me again. He was such in a mood that he did it again like a child. "JIMIN!" I speak in a loud voice to make him turn towards me. "What?" He blinked his eyes twice and asked innocently. "Move your weighty legs away from me. It's heavy." I complaint among him but he was only smiling at me.

"It's heavy hm?" As soon as I completed my sentence he hovered on me and blocked my both hands in his hug so I can't move it for push his body. "But why you never complaint this whenever I was playing with you? For your kind information my whole body is more heavier than my little one leg." He raised his one eyebrow and bit his lip between his sharp teeth. We maintained our eye contact, totally forgot that movie was also playing in the background. He came closer as his tip of nose was brushing with mine but still we were looking at eachother. Before he can take any action I pulled myself upward and kissed on his glossy lips.

He went back for a second to look at my face and smiled at me. And again come forward for connect our lips. As our lips were moving on eachother's rhythmaticly Jimin's grip on my hands being loose. I took it out and wrapped it around his neck. His hands slipped under my body for holding my back. When he find difficult to hold on my back because of the blanket under me, I smiled between the kisses. He break the kiss and looked at me.

"Hey! Don't laugh! It's making hard for me to grip on it." I control my giggled and nodded as follow his command. Just after scolding me with his soft voice he leaned again to touch our lips.

His lips go down to my jaw from lips and brushed my skin softly with it. He had only put one kiss on my jaw and his phone buzzed on the side table. "Arghh~~" He growled in a frustration and moved away from me.

"Yes!" After picking the phone he said in a cold voice. "...what? Why so suddenly but?" His expression were changing with each words. "...ok, I'll!" He removed the phone from his ear and threw it on the bed. He rubbed his face with his both plam and stick his body with the headboard. "What happened?" I put my chin on his chest and asked. He wrapped his hand around my figure and looked at me. "I have to go Busan for two days. They need me there for my signatures and some deals." He sighed. "Oh? When are you going?" I asked. "Tonight. For two days!"

"Tonight?" He nodded and then turned looked at me. "I don't want to go!" He complained like a little baby with innocent face. "What are you talking jimin?" I'm sure he was feeling tickling on his chest because of my mouth movement, but he stayed still. "You'll be not there. I'll miss you." I seat up among him so can face him clearly. "Jimin, you are going for your business purpose. And it's only two days. Don't behave like a child. Now let me pack your luggage." He hold me by my wrist before I could get off from the bed and hugged me.

"But it's first time ever that I'm going away from you. And it's not only two days. It's complete two days." I pulled back from his hug and cupped his face. "Aww my cutie. It'll pass easily and you'll also not comes to know that when it's passed away because of your work. Now let me go I need to prepare your bag." I kissed on his tip of nose before get off from the bed. He was only scanning me with his big beautiful eyes.

I hold the edge of bed as I see blankness among my eyes and feel dizzy. I loose my control a little. "Are you okay?" Jimin immediately stood up from the bed and shuffled for reaching at me and hold me. "Don't worry, I'm fine. I just loose my balance."

~🐥❤️~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 20.3K 59
"What do you want Xavier?" I said getting irritated. "For you to give me a chance to explain myself." "There's no need to explain anything to me, we...
2M 110K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.2M 64.6K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
4.4M 275K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...