zoia, harry potter

By yazzahazard

✿ She fell first but he fell harder ✿ 【Harry Potter x Fem OC】 【DH - Post-Hogwarts】 【AU where Voldemort died... More

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀𝙎
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
𝙊𝙍𝘿𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙋𝙃𝙊𝙀𝙉𝙄𝙓
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
𝙃𝘼𝙇𝙁 𝘽𝙇𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙀
one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
𝘿𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙃𝙇𝙔 𝙃𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙎
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven*
eight
nine*
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen*
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four*
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five*
thirty six
life after hogwarts
ex's*
the forgotten vial
surprise
auror
father's day
sudden tragedy
first day
hollyday
miracle on potters
danger underneath the entertainment
breakfast mess
the lastborn's departure
long-awaited mini-break*
the storm
mother's day
rafe? rafael?
oh great artiste
zoia
epilogue
acknowledgments

three

13.7K 468 918
By yazzahazard

𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

After going through many people, she finally got a replacement for Cedric, Zacharias Smith. Sure he wasn't the best but he was the best out of everyone who tried out. Zoia believes with a bit of training, he can catch up.

To Zoia's surprise, she was recruited to Slughorn's club. Thankfully, Ginny and Hermione are invited as well. The first meet up was tonight , just a dinner to get to know everyone. Harry was actually also invited however he got detention with Professor Snape.

"Of course you got into the potions club," said Monica as she was helping Zoia getting ready for the dinner.

"It's not a potions club Monica," Zoia rolled her eyes. "He just happened to be a potions teacher but the club is called the slug club. He picked students and stayed in touch with them even after they graduated."

"Why?"

"I don't know, connections?" Zoia shrugged.

"Oh basically the students he sees have the potential to be successful and famous kids like Potter?" Monica scoffed.

"I guess? I'll tell you what the dinner's about," said Zoia.

Zoia entered the room with Ginny. Ginny actually squealed when she first saw Zoia, she said her purple dress fits her beautifully.

When she entered she saw a bunch of students there already, seated at a big round table. Hermione waved her hand at Zoia and Ginny to sit with her. Zoia ended up sitting in the middle of Hermione and Ginny.

Zoia learned that everyone here is either very talented, smart or has good connections/famous. What intrigued her the most is hearing the story about Blaise Zabini's mum who apparently got rich due to her dead ex husbands. Zoia has heard about the Slytherin boy before but she never really talks to him.

"Mclaggen kept staring at you Hermione," Zoia whispered to Hermione.

"I know," Hermione hissed. "He's vile, I don't like him."

"So Zoia, I heard you're really good at potions, I would expect you to be interested in herbology because of your father but potions is even better!" Professor Slughorn beamed.

"Yeah," Zoia nervously chuckled.

"Your father still a herbologist?" Professor asked Slughorn before he took a bite of egg.

"Yes, he is," Zoia replied.

"Brilliant man he is! He was the best in herbology in his year. But enough about your father, it seems like you're not interested in your father's job isn't it?"

"Yeah, I don't actually, not that it's bad," said Zoia.

"I heard you have something going on according to Professor Snape. You can use my classroom Zoia and ask for my assistance any time," said Professor Slughorn.

"Thank you professor, I'll keep that in mind," Zoia smiled at her teacher.

The rest of the dinner went amazing and Professor Slughorn already arranged for their next dinner together.

"Hey Zo, want to hang out in our common room for a while?" asked Ginny.

"Sure!" Zoia beamed.

"Amazing! Because I want to tell you and Hermione something," said Ginny.

"What?" Zoia frowned.

"Later," Ginny hissed.

As the girls arrived at the Gryffindor's common room, they sat right away and their usual spot at the sofa and wasted no time to interrogate the Weasley girl.

"Spill. Now," Hermione demanded.

"Second that," Zoia added.

"Alright fine fine," Ginny huffed. "Dean and I are officially dating."

"Congratulations Ginny!" Zoia beamed and engulfed her in a tight hug.

"Wow! Congratulations!" Hermione hugged the fifth year as well.

"Wow, we're both moved on from our long term crush!" Zoia exclaimed, talking about The Potter boy and the blonde Ravenclaw.

"Oh my God I completely forgot to ask you, what's going on between you and Anthony Rickett?" Ginny raised her eyebrows. Zoia could also see Hermione's just as invested and Ginny is.

"Well er- we kissed during summer," Zoia said sheepishly.

"What?!" They both gasped.

"That's amazing Zoi!" Ginny beamed.

"I agree!" Hermione added.

"Now Harry can go cry about it," Ginny growled. "How can he? Now he wants to hang out with you again after he left you the minute Cho wanted him back."

"I don't know why he did that, how could he," Hermione hissed. "I talked to Harry about it and he  said that Zoia understands that you guys are never together. Anyone knows Harry doesn't like Cho anymore the minute he was with you Zoia, even a person as daft as Ronald noticed that."

"Because he's more daft than Ronald," Ginny rolled her eyes.

"And now, all he talked about is you Zoia! Where's Zoia? How's Zoia? Is Zoia really dating that guy?" Hermione scoffed. "Boys. . ." She shook her head.

"Well. . . I don't care what Harry thinks," said Zoia unbothered.

"How are you still so nice to him? I would've hexed him the minute he tried to talk to me," Ginny snarled.

"Because. . . I can't hold grudges alright? I don't know. I mean I'm moved on, he's moved on, I don't see the point trying to linger in the past, it gets us nowhere," Zoia explained.

Hermione and Ginny eyed each other. Before Ginny could make any snarky comments about Zoia's kindness that usually got her stepped over by people who didn't deserve her kindness, Hermione decided to say something.

"I think that's very sweet of you Zoia," Hermione smiled at her.

"Thanks," said Zoia.

"Just, be smart about it Zoi. Some people don't deserve to be given the benefit of the doubt," said Ginny.

"Relax, Gin Gin, I got this," said Zoia as she picked up a magazine called The Quibbler on the table.

"You know, Luna's father the editor of The Quibbler," said Ginny all of the sudden. "Not that I care," Ginny added hastily.

"Sure, you don't care," Zoia rolled her eyes.

Suddenly Harry entered the common room looking frustrated and angry. His hands are in a tight fist and his jawlines are clenched. However his emotions shifted right away as he saw Zoia laughing with Ginny and Hermione at the sofa. His looks softened. Subconsciously he started messing up his air and grinning. He was contemplating whether to approach them or not. After a long argument with himself, he finally decided to approach them.

"Hey guys," he greeted them.

Ginny stayed silent, however Zoia and Hermione greeted him.

"Can I join you guys?" he asked.

"No," said Ginny.

"Yes," said Hermione and Zoia at the same time as Ginny. Zoia nudged Ginny's rib which made her frown at the Hufflepuff girl.

Harry kept eyeing the three girls, still contemplating whether to sit with them, until Zoia tapped a space next to her for him to sit.

"Hey Zo," he sat next to her. "You look er- good." She truly does. The purple dress really compliments her. He didn't even realize his cheeks turned to a shade of pink until he saw Hermione smirking at him.

"Thanks," Zoia smiled at him. "How's detention?"

"Awful," he growled. The anger he had before is starting to come back. "Snape really hates my bloody family."

"Well I hate you," Ginny snarled, which made Harry frown.

"What's wrong with you? You've been giving me snarky remarks since summer," Harry frowned.

"You think," Ginny scoffed.

Zoia nudged Ginny's rib again which made the red haired girl hissed.

"How's the dinner?" Harry asked. Truthfully he wasn't looking forward to being part of the Slugclub, however after seeing how Zoia dressed tonight, maybe he'll make his time to go to Slughorn's dinners.

"Boring," Zoia huffed.

"It was quite interesting actually," said Hermione. "Though it is blatantly obvious Slughorn is collecting students he thinks are worthy."

"It's what he does. My mum was in his club and she was his favorite," said Harry.

"I think you're his favorite too, Zoia," said Hermione grinning.

"Highly doubt it, it's probably Mclaggen," said Zoia.

"I actually agree with Hermione this time, he was so intrigued by you, maybe he fancies you," Ginny teased her.

"Oh my God Ginny," Zoia scrunched up her face.

"What?" Harry frowned. "He can't do that, that's — illegal that is, you have to report that!"

"I'm kidding Harry," Ginny rolled her eyes.

"Y-yeah, kidding, I know that," said Harry sheepishly as his face turned into the same shade as Ginny's hair.

Zoia and Hermione just kept laughing at Harry's reaction and Ginny's sassines.

"Anyway, Zoia, how's your research going?" asked Hermione.

"Great," Zoia beamed. "I'm almost done with one but — it's weird to say what it is." This time, it was Zoia who turned red.

"What is it?" Ginny asked curiously.

"What are you guys talking about?" Harry asked at the same time.

"None of your business, Harry," Ginny hissed at him.

Harry ignored her.

"I'll tell you later," said Zoia.

"Zoi, I want to know now," Ginny whined.

"Oops, it's late already, I have to go back to my dorm," Zoia stood up.

"Do you want me to walk you there? I have the map," Harry stood up as well.

"Oh it's alright, I can go back by myself," Zoia smiled at him.

"It's late Zo," said Harry.

"It's alright Harry, truly. I don't want you to walk across the castle for me," Zoia replied.

"I don't mind," Harry shrugged.

"Well, I'll feel guilty," said Zoia. Sure last year Zoia would've screamed internally everytime Harry offered to walk her back to her dorm, but since they're not as close as before, Zoia doesn't want to bother him that much anymore.

"Well, er- bring the map with you then," Harry handed her his map which made Hermione and Ginny frown. He never let anyone touch let alone use that most prized possession of his.

"Oh Harry, it's okay," said Zoia.

"Please, it'll make me feel better so nothing won't happen to you, it's late," Harry pleaded.

"Oh alright fine," Zoia grabbed his map. "Thank you, I promise I'll give back the map tomorrow."

"Don't worry about it," Harry smiled at her. Harry kept his gaze at her retrieving figure. Then the usual feeling of emptiness appeared again as she left.

"You're the most daft person I've ever met," Ginny scoffed at Harry which made Harry frown.

"What do you mean?"

"You don't even know," Ginny shook her head. "Do you fancy her?"

"What? Why are you asking me that?" Harry was taken aback at her question.

"It's a simple question really," she stood up and made her way to the Potter boy. "Do you fancy her?"

"N-no, I don't," he stammered.

"Oh really?" Ginny raised her eyebrows. "So you don't mind her seeing other guys do you? I mean she already kissed someone this summer."

"What?" he frowned and he felt his jaw clenched. "Who?"

"None of your business," Ginny shrugged. "Besides, you said you don't fancy her, I don't see the point in telling you."

"Well she's my friend," he growled and clenched his fist.

"Some friend you are," Ginny scoffed. "Snogged her for months, invited her to meet your family, shagged her for a month then completely abandoned her after your cheater ex showed a little affection to you. Pathetic."

"Shut up Ginny," he hissed.

"Bold are you?" Ginny raised her eyebrows. "You know I'm right and that's why you're angry right now, because you're angry at yourself."

"Cho was t-"

"Cho didn't make you do anything, it was all you. Cho didn't force you to go on that date and need I remind you that you were the one who asked Cho to be your girlfriend again — yes, L-luna told me," Ginny turned red as she mentioned the blonde girl.
"Zoia isn't some object that you can use when your lovergirl broke your heart."

"I know she's not an object," Harry started to grow impatient.

"Really? Because you completely used her. She may forgive you Potter because for some stupid reason she always forgives everyone but I'm not her and I don't forgive you," Ginny growled.

"Well I didn't force her to do anything!"

"Okay g-guys," Hermione tried to break them up but failed miserably.

"You know what. . . This would've been easier for all of us, for Zoia, for you if you just acknowledge your feelings instead of denying it. No one gets hurt and that includes you," Ginny shook her head and left them right away.

Harry still stood there, dumbfounded and thinking about everything Ginny just said to him.

"Good night Harry," Hermione said awkwardly and went to her dorm.

Harry sat again at the sofa and ran his fingers through his hair.

Does he like Zoia?

Subconsciously he went over the bracelet he's still wearing since Christmas. He traced over her initials and he felt his stomach fluttered all of the sudden.

Memories of them flashed over his mind which made him smile. He felt a bunch of butterflies in his stomach and started to fiddle with his bracelet.

He suddenly traced over his lips, remembering how her lips felt on his. He felt his cheeks burned up and his heart started to beat rapidly.

He ran his fingers through his hair again and sighed frustratedly.

And that's when he realized he fancies Zoia Robinson.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[ ✎ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ ♡! ]

Took you this long Potter 🥱

The usual, ILY AND HAVE A GOOD DAY!! Stay healthy because I'm lowkey sick for the past three days now lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 6K 51
summer fling to an actual love *:・゚✧*:・゚ [ social media au ] harry potter x fem!oc © krydicaprio , 2022
35.3K 900 82
❈ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐮𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 ❈ 〖 Harry Potter x Fem!reader - Mas...
431K 11.8K 93
❝I'll be here whenever you need me. Always and forever.❞ ❝How about now and forevermore? It can be something of ours.❞ Harry Potter x fem!reader GoF...
6.4K 140 13
She was either wildly naïve or dangerously intelligent... Friends to lovers Book Fred Weasley X OC Fem Prisoner of Azkaban ↣ Deathly Hallows & Beyond...