β™” πΆπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘€π‘› β™” 𝐢.π‘Œπ½β™”

By Andypwark798

βžͺπ‘†π‘’π‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘›π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘™/π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘¦π‘Žπ‘™π‘‘π‘¦ π‘Žπ‘’ βžͺπ‘†π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘’π‘‘: 16/05/21 βžͺ𝐸𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑑: More

πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ 
π‘‡π‘€π‘œ
π‘‡β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’
πΉπ‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ
𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒

𝑂𝑛𝑒

42 7 12
By Andypwark798

Seyeon sighs as she slowly strings beads into a thread, she had grown wary of constantly doing this for her mothers shop, it was so tiresome.

"Seyeon-ah! Where are you?"

She blinks a couple of times, snapping out of her short-lived daze. "Here."

Her voice was hoarse from lack of use. She barely ever talked when she was alone, babbling to herself only when she was frustrated, quite contrary to when there was someone there to listen to her. She could talk nineteen to the dozen and not get tired.

"Seyeon. You've been working all day. You should take a break, hm? Go downtown to shop or something? Take the day off." Her mother bustles into the small room, a nervous smile on her lips, fingers fidgeting with a ribbon. An orange hue radiated off her.

Seyeon looks at her suspiciously, it was highly unlike her mother to give her random breaks, let alone acknowledge her effort to keep their house running.

But who cared? It was a break, a luxury that she seldom had the pleasure of having nowadays. So she seized the chance, bidding goodbye to her mother after changing out of work clothes and into a pair of more comfortable ones.

Seyeon inhaled deeply, breathing in the fresh air, devoid of any heavily perfumed vapour, and set down the busy street, the sight of the crowds slightly nauseating her.

Exhaling shakily, she plastered a smile on her face, skilfully weaving her way though the crowds, breath hitching her throat every time someone clashed into her.

Finally after a few gruesome moments, she arrived at her favourite spot in the whole kingdom.

The library.

Yes, yes, I know what you're thinking. What type of person's favorite place is the library? Well, Seyeon never goes there to study or anything like that. She just sits there, enjoying the soft rustle of pages and low chatter between students, occasionally taking a nap to pass time, maybe rereading her favorite books.

Dropping out of high school had been hard for her, but she accepted it, knowing her parents could never afford the fees at the time. Finding work as a mere sophomore proved to be difficult, yet she managed to secure a part-time job at the convenience store near the famous HYBE college. Thanks to the location, there were always costumers there, that and also because Seyeon was known as the 'pretty girl at the convenience store' that guys swarmed around. 

Being in the library, a place which was generally always quiet, calmed her and slowly lulled her to sleep, something which she was finding increasingly difficult. She also found it satisfying to watch as everyone went about their daily life, as her seat gave her an overview of the whole first floor of the library as well as the busy streets outside. It was nice not having to do anything or be anywhere. 

She slid into the chair, the same one as always, and rested her face in her palms. A small smile appeared on her lips as she looked over at the two college students that were there often, the awkwardness between them evident.

She watched as they studied, slowly inching closer, not realizing they were doing so.

Her eyes formed into small crescents when both of them got flustered at the close contact, jumping away, blush forming on their cheeks. The pinkish aura around them visible to her eyes only, glowing like a pulsing light.

Love.

She tore her eyes away from them, and down to her hands. A small greenish light formed around them. 

Envy.

Again, she looked away looking around the area, this time her gaze landing on a small group of kids, tongue pressing into her cheek as she watched the greens, reds and yellows around them.

Jealousy, anger and joy.

Scoffing slightly, she stood up and made her way to the 12-14 section, grabbing The Maze Runner from the bottom shelf, halting when she caught a glimpse of a dark figure running past her.

Biting her lip, she contemplated following the figure, knowing that it wasn't the wisest thing to do. Finally she gave into her curiosity, putting the book back in it's place, setting off in a steady pace in the same direction as the person.

"—it's a library for god's sake. We could be overheard." A man hisses.

"No we won't. No one comes to this section." The second man says.

There's a pause. "Why not?"

"They put Twilight here." The second man says grimly, earning a snicker from the first.

"Enough fooling around." A third voice is heard, "Get to the point Jisung."

Seyeon raises her eyebrows, getting closer to hear and see better. Suddenly she's yanked behind a bookshelf, a person's hand covering her mouth, and their other around her waist.

She twists around to see her captor's face, brows furrowing at the small shake of his head, mouthing the words 'Be quiet.'

Her first instinct was to yell but the violet glow he was emitting told her to trust him.

She didn't relax, shoulders still hunched, she strained her ears to listen to the rest of the conversation, cursing internally for missing some of it.

"He sent me a message telling me to keep all our plans on hold. He said the palace is on guard, some one tipped them off." The first speaks.

There's some shuffling heard.

"This is not good." The third says, sighing.

Seyeon eyes narrow, the guy who pulled her into the bookshelf was now exuding a dark red aura.

Anger.

She moved slightly away from him, shifting uncomfortably. He seemed to sense her discomfort because he let go of her, hands falling to his side.

For the first time she got a good look at his features. His blue hair fell slightly over his face, eyes narrowed, chest heaving up and down. He disregarded her completely, turning his attention back to the men.

"Whatever, he'll figure it out. I have somewhere to be. Until next time," the third mans footsteps echo, slightly muffled by the carpeted floor.

She peers through the bookshelf.

He was surrounded by an ominous black hue.

Evil.

Shortly after, the others walk away in the same direction. Seyeon catches a small glimpse of the golden brown gleam around them.

Agitation.

"You." She turns around and faces the boy.

"Yes?" She cocks an eyebrow. How rude.

"Why were you listening in to their conversation?" He asks, jerking his head toward they were previously standing.

"I don't know, I just felt like it. Why were you?" She places her hand on her hip, tongue poking the inside of her cheek again.

He scoffs, pushing past her. "Like I would tell you."

She rolls her eyes, brows drawing down when she gets a waft of his strong cologne.

"Just know that next time, I won't keep you from getting caught. Those people are bad. You don't want to mess with them." He warns before strutting away.

Seyeon blinks a couple of times, processing the information before yawning.

"I need to take a nap," she mumbles, walking away from the isle making her way towards Story Corner.

So...thoughts?

I'm hoping to make this a bit angsty and give it an actual plot soo 👀

Thanks for reading! 

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

114K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
640K 39.2K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
139K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...