Pokemon in Twisted Wonderland...

By derangedelectricfan

(Y/n) bid goodbye to her friends and allies as she embarks on a new adventure with Solgaleo, the Sunne Pokemo... More

INFO
Pokemon!
Pokemon!
Prologue
Racoon and a Crow
Voice Actress
She is Mad!
Rape Whistles
Ramshackle
Ghosts of Ramshackle
♥️One out of Four♥️
♠️Two out of Four♥️
The Chase
A/N
A/N

Magic & Pokemon

5.3K 225 29
By derangedelectricfan

"Is that all for the new students dorm assignments?"

A red haired boy watched as the last student in the room walked back from the Dark Mirror to their assigned dorm. "Listen up new students. Here in Heartslabyul I am the rules. Break them and it's off with your head."

Someone not far from the boy yawned. "Uuughh... The stuffy ceremony is finally over" He turned to look at the students behind him, "We're going back to the dorm. Savanaclaw, follow me."

Another man with glasses spoke up, "To the new students, congratulations on entering this academy. Enjoy your life here to it's fullest." He said with a sickly sweet tone, eyes glinting with an unknown spark. "As the dormitory leader of Octavinelle, I will support you to the best of my ability."

A beautiful man looked everywhere, head darting to the side before asking, "By the way, where did the headmaster go? He flew out right in the middle of the ceremony."

"Abandoning his post..." A tablet hovering above the students said.

Someone wearing a turban who overheard the conversation supposingly questioned,"Did he get a stomachache or something?"

"Not at all!"

The door burst opened as the headmaster, Crowley, dramatically walked in. The students soon took notice of the tied up racoon-like creature, and the small figure walking behind Crowley with a small, yellow mouse(?) with red circles on it's cheeks perched on their shoulders.

"Oh my. What a peculiar looking creature." The beautiful man commented.

"Well I think it looks cute!" The man in a turban loudly complimented. It reached the ears of both pokemon and trainer. The Pikachu beamed jumping, letting out a squeal of delight.

"Pika-pi! Ka-chu!"

"The way it speaks is weird too...." The tablet took a picture of the small animal, a sideview of (Y/n) included.

"Quiet down everyone!" The headmaster reprimanded. "I cannot believe you all. We were missing one new student so I went to find them."

Our protagonist spoke up after observing the students, "Hey, I'm not-"

She got interrupted by Crowley once again. The (h/cette) just sighed and let him continue. 'I guess interuppting
someone while they speak is a thing here...' She inward!y thought.

Crowley faced her and said, "You are the only one yet to be assigned a dormitory. I shall watch over the racoon. Step in front of the Dark Mirror."

Grim's muffled protests of being a racoon fell on deaf ears.

The yellow mouse-pokemon curiously glanced at the mirror, wondering what was going to happen. Meanwhile, Rotom took a video of (Y/n) walking to the mirror that sent her, she guessed, in this unknown land in the first place.

People watched interested, eyes watching every move she made. Then, as she stood face-to-face with the mirror it asked.

"State thy name."

The female stood quiet for a while. What looked like a calm face on the outside was a facade that hid the surprise on the inside. "(Y/n) (L/n)." She answered with a low voice so no one would hear her.

Well, except for the ones nearest to her. The headmaster, Grim, her Pokemon, and the dorm leaders.

"(Y/n (L/n)..." It repeats. "The shape of thy soul is..."

Everyone waited to see where she would end up in. Waiting patiently for the Dark Mirror to end it's sentence.

"Strange..."

The silence was deafening as the students tried processing the words again. They broke out of their thoughts when the headmaster spoke, "Come again?"

"I sense not a spark of magic from this one....Nor do I sense a spark of magic from the creature on their shoulders. The color, the shape all are nothing..."

By now, everyone was whispering about the two. Muttering insults, bad-mouthing them, while some decided to keep quiet and ask opinions from their dormmates.

The female can hear everything. But she paid no mind to them, thinking of the words the mirror said to her.

"But..."

Everyone present stopped talking then when he said that one word. It gained the interest of the girl once again. And it was not only her who was interested in what more the Dark Mirror had to say.

""But?"" The crow man and the (h/cette) simultaneously said.

"A string. There is a string connecting this one to the unknown creatures in their bag, including the mouse."

They now stared at the backpack. 'There are more?' The same thought in all their heads. (Y/n) tilted her head back to look at her bag. And some others noticed the feminine features she had.

Throwing away the thought she could be a female, everyone thought of what kind of creatures could be in their bag.

"An unknown power...That could be considered dangerous depending on how this one uses them."

Now this, it terrified some students. Some now cautious of her. And some now interested in her, albeit still cautious.

"Scary..."

"Woah."

"I'm getting shivers running down my spine with the tone he's using."

"Doesn't he always talk like that?"

"Therefore, they are suited for no dormitory." The mirror finished.

Crowley shouted from the side, "An Ebony Carriage would absolutely never go to meet someone who can't use magic!" Then, he got into a thinking position muttering 'Maybe it has something to do with this unknown powers of his...'

The forgotten racoon wriggled around until the chord was loose enough for him to escape,"Mghmgh... Pah!" He then declared in front of every person in the room, "Then I'll take their place!"

Grim, in all his glory, stood there with a smug smile showing his sharp canines. An unamused look appeared on (Y/n)'s face.

But she still looked the same as always since, according to people from her hometown, she always look unamused.

At the corner of her eyes, sge saw Crowley preparing his....'lash of love'. "Stay right there! Racoon!" He ordered. The headmaster tried catching him again with his 'lash of love' but failed to do so when Grim dodged to the right.

"Unlike that dumb human, I can use magic! Let me in the school instead!" He said with a complacent tone and crossed arms.

Just who are you calling a dumb human?

The students near her sweated a bit when a dark aura seeped out from the female. The man with lion ears and the other one wearing glasses found this amusing.

"If you need proof I'll show you right now!" (Y/n) knew what that meant and apparently she wasn't the only one.

The red haired boy warned everyone to get down.

And as he did, a burst of blue flames came out of his mouth catching the room on fire. And that wasn't the only thing to catch on fire.

The (h/cette) noticed it too, deadpanning at the scene of a guy in a turban running around in circles with fire burning the silk near his bottom.

"Waaaah! Hotttttt! My butt's on fire!" Comedic tears at the corner of his eyes.

Crowley panicked too looking at the mess made by what he thinks to be the female's familiar. "At this rate the school will be a sea of fire! Somebody catch that racoon!"

"But aren't you the headmaster...?" The female muttered. "Shouldn't you be the one to catch him?"

Someone beside her hiding place snickered hearing it clearly with his animal ears before it turned into a frown when he saw other students chase the racoon. It was like playing cat-and-mouse, really.

"Che! Suck-ups." He clicked his tongue.

"Hmm?" A beautiful man approached the guy with lion ears. (Y/n) was close to them so she could see his features from underneath the hood of the robe. "Aren't you good at hunting? Doesn't it look like a nice, plump snack?"

"Why me? Do it yourself."

Another voice reached the (h/cette)'s ears when the former told Crowley with a false caring voice. Her attention was now directed to a bespectacled man.
"Mr. Crowley, please leave it to me."

He placed a hand near his heart. "I'm sure the others couldn't stomach harassing the poor creature, so I will take it upon myself."

Wait. So you didn't see those students who were previously chasing Grim? You need to get some new glasses.

The floating tablet watching from the sidelines commented, "That's Azul for you. Always trying to earn himself points."

Azul huh? So glasses guy is Azul then.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 625 28
Lia only ever wanted to be the best Pokémon caretaker in the Galar region like her mother. With the support of her god-brother, she was well on her w...
5K 155 14
Victoria Bright thought she had seen it all as a pokemon researcher/assistant. Traveling from region to region, she had faced countless dangers from...
265K 2.8K 53
Pokémon: Champion of Alola-Rise from Betrayal (AshBetrayed) (AureliaShipping) Ash has come back from Kalos after coming in 2nd place. When gets back...
190K 4.5K 51
... I can't believe it... ... I'm finally in Alola! I've been waiting for this for like... Ever! Yes, I'll miss my home in Kanto, but to be able to v...