Rashta: Most Hated Villain

By Ellen_cutie

There is no romance in this novel. Anything that I wrote is just for entertaning the readers. So please don't... More

Chapter 1: The Start
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Message
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Message
Message
Chapter 8

Chapter 3

1.6K 86 26
By Ellen_cutie

First day of the new year's ceremony...

I think they are having a fun right now. But I can't go there.

“Lady Rashta, I prepare the dress that you will wear in the ceremony.”

‘Why did you prepare a dress? I will not go.’

“Why, lady Rashta?”

‘I'm not feeling well. Please tell the emperor that I can't go.’

I can't say to her that I will not go, because of the Empress. And that I'm not welcomed there. I will avoid any bad circumstances that will occur.

It's so boring.

What can I do?

(Third-person pov)

In the ceremony...

“The Emperor and Empress has arrived.”

As soon as they arrived... Sovieshu find Rashta. He didn't even ask the Empress to dance.

“Where is Rashta?” He asked the servant.

“Lady Rashta is not feeling well so she says that she can't go.”

Sovieshu immediately go in Rashta's room as soon as he heard that.

Rashta's room (Rashta's POV)

Sovieshu unexpectedly came. Did she really care for Rashta that much?

This is so annoying.

“Rashta, I heard you was sick.”

‘Your majesty, I'm fine.’

This way the Empress will really hate me. You should dance with the Empress. By now, the Empress is dancing with Prince Heinrey.

‘Your majesty, you don't need to worry about me. Your visitors are waiting for you, please come back to the ceremony.’

“Rashta, you should concern for yourself.”

I really need to make him leave.

‘Alright your majesty, I will rest now so you should come back.’

I pretended that I was asleep to make him leave. But I really fell asleep.

Today is the second day of the new year's ceremony.

There are so many situation that I prevented. First is that I didn't pretend as a pen pal of Prince Heinrey. Second is that I didn't take Viscountess Verdi. Third is that I didn't attend the first day of new year's ceremony. And many more.

Everything was normal. I just avoided any situations that will hurt Navier. I didn't do anything far from that. I only stayed in my room this past few days.

It's so tiresome to simply stay like this.

Should I go for a walk? But they are occuring the event downstairs.

Well I will just look a bit.
.
.
.
They really put a lot of effort. The party is so beautiful.

Navier's POV

“Look your majesty, Rashta is hiding behind the wall.”

Huh?

Why she is hiding like that? She is just wearing a simple dress. Come to think of it, she didn't attend the banquet yesterday.

She's really staying low. She even confessed to me that she is just a slave. Why?

“Your majesty, I heard that she didn't appoint any servant or lady-in-waiting for her.”

“... I think she's just doing that to attract attention.”

“...”

What she is doing now? She picked the cupcakes secretly.

I didn't realized that I laughed.

“Your majesty, why are you laughing?”

“It's nothing.”

Rashta's POV

I'm starving. I don't eat since yesterday.

There's no one around. I should pick this. Oh! Cupcakes, it's been a while since I ate this. So I hide behind the wall while enjoying the cupcakes.

I should eat faster before someone see me. I should go upstairs.

Rashta's room...

When I came back in my room, I saw the emperor waiting for me.

“Rashta, where did you go?”

‘I just go for a walk, your majesty.’

“Do you feel well now?”

‘Yes, your majesty.’

“I brought a pumpkin pie for you.”

It seems delicious. 'Thank you, your majesty.’ I answered simply as possible.  I can stop this act when my plan succeed.

“Rashta, you can attend the ceremony tomorrow.”

'But...'

“Are you worrying about the rumor?”

‘... It's not that, your majesty.’

“Then, you should attend the ceremony tomorrow.”

Ah! I just think of something.

‘Alright, your majesty.’

I'm planning something great. When will I do that? This plan will give me a peace of mind. And the several problems that I had will be solve.

But this will be a big issue!
.
.
Third day of new year's ceremony...

This hair is really a nuisance. It's so hard to fix! I should cut this soon.

I'm preparing for the new year's ceremony. Many noble ladies will gossip about me. But I should do this!

Let's get ready!

“Lady Rashta, this dress will suit you.”

It's too flashy. I must look natural and simple.

'Can you prepare another dress for me? I want a simple but modest dress please.’

In the banquet...

I think if I acted as a villain. I will tell Lady Cherin to pretend as a pen pal of Prince Heinrey. But it didn't happen.

And lady Cherin still become my lady-in-waiting. Aside from that, I didn't really talk to her.

My one and only servant, Martha is the one I talk the most.

Ah! My plan. I should eat first before doing an action. I'm also starving. Ugh! Again. Why am I thinking about food again?

Whatever!

Where is the dining area? It's here! Food is the best stress reliever. Just looking at it makes me feel at ease.

I should eat now. Haah... this lobster is so delicious. I thought I was in heaven. Now, this is like a lasagna. It's so cheesy.

Time for the dessert. I don't know what do they called in this food. But, the important thing is, that I can eat all of this.

It's so satisfying.

I burped.It's so embarassing!

(blushed)... It's a relief that it is not loud.

Ah! Right. I almost forgot that I want to see Prince Heinrey's face. I shall take a look! Let's recall how he looked in the manhwa.

He has a blonde hair, purple eyes and the author said he is handsome.

“Oh! Prince Heinrey is coming.”

Is he Prince Heinrey?

The noble ladies are so excited. He looks so handsome and elegant. Navier and him really suited each other.

The Emperor is coming towards me.

“Rashta, why are you hiding in the corner?”

Is he really asking me that? Is it not obvious? I. Don't. Want. To. Attract. Any. Attention.

Just do what do you need to do, not sticking with me. Stick with the Empress and play your role as an Emperor! Do I really need to tell him that?

But it's not important, I will just do my plan.

‘Emperor, I have something important to say.’

“Lets talk in my room.”

‘No, your majesty. I will tell you that here.’

I should tell him that here so the nobles can hear.

‘Your majesty, please withdraw me as your mistress!' I shouted.

Well, this is my plan.

I will stop being a mistress of the emperor anymore!

To be continued... ^_^

Note!!!

I made a name for Rashta's maid. And it's Martha. I just made it out of my will because I don't know what will I call to her.

And If Rashta is talking I'm using this
‘ or ’ . But if someone is speaking I use this! “ or ”.

Please remember.

That's all. Thank you :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 1.6K 39
'No, he didn't'. I was so shocked by the turn of events. Everything was going fine and then suddenly boom, everything turned upside down. I just coul...
133K 3.8K 44
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
125K 6.3K 66
[NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG✭ ~And when she looks at me, I swear I can't breath! A handsome-good looking man, who happens to be perfect...
3.7K 153 31
From me when turns to us when 🩶 Seeing him unmoved, I add, "You better move your ass from here before my man shows up or before i get more irritated...