THE LOVE ENCOUNTER : MISHBIR

itsmehetu02 tarafından

Mishti... A secret undercover officer.. Abir ... A cool dashiing national basketball player... Mishti went in... Daha Fazla

INTRODUCTION
MEET IPS MISHTI BOSE
WELCOME TO MUMBAI
OFFICIAL MEET OF MISHBIR
DINNER WITH RAJVANSHS
NEW ENTRY AND MISHBIR LUNCH
NEW DIRECTOR OF RED PEARL TRAVELS
MISHTI'S PAST
MISHBIR MOMENTS
MISHTI'S BIRTHDAY
A DAY IN THE FLAT AND BASKETBALL MATCH
ABIR CELEBRATE MISHTI'S BIRTHDAY
MISHRAT MISSION PLAN
MISHTI'S OPERATION
MISHTI IS FINE !
WELCOME BACK HOME
PERIODS : AN IMPORTANT THING TO KNOW
ABIR'S SPECIAL PLACE!!!
MISHTI AND VIRAT'S INTERVIEW !
I'M SPECIAL FOR HER!!!!
PLAN BACK FIRED
MISHTI GOT SOMETHING!!

THE MISSION

510 69 217
itsmehetu02 tarafından

Hello Hello Hello...

Excited for this mission wala update...!!???

It's thrilling... A bit romantic... Emotional and so much action packed...

So enjoy.....

Happy Readings.. ❤️

Mishti and Virat reached at THE BAKAR POINT CLUB...

Near the red pearl travels...
It is in west mumbai...

Mishti felt a bit uneasy...

Mishti (with a weird expressions) : thodi Ajeeb jagah hai ye...

Virat : isslie tumhe yahan aane se mana kar Raha tha investigation ke liye... Now listen carefully... See those people in blue suit.. they all are police officers.. and yeah keep your eyes on that lady.... And be alert...

Mishti nods...
And they get in...

Just as it is a normal party... So just Abir and friends are there in this party..

As they don't want to put everyone's life in danger... And Abir and gang are friends of Mishti.. that's why they are invited..

They have come here ... And Abir looks at Mishti.. and his heart Again fall for her... He adores the beauty which is in front of him...

He smiles at her... She looks at him and smiled... She felt something in her heart... As her eyes got moist while seeing him here.. she too adores him.. as he is looking so amazing in white suit...

Abir can't notice that her eyes were on him... As she is expert in Hiding eye contact...

She went near them and meet them...

Kuhu (annoyingly) : kaisi jagah hai ye... Name bhi esa... Bakar point... #ekdumbekar point... Mansi... #yahin place mila tha kya tumhe...

Abir glared at her.. she keep quiet her self...

Mishti felt a bit embarassed in front of them... But she can't do anything here... Even she didn't like this place so how can kuhu like this too !!!

Mishti : I'm really sorry if you don't like this place...

Abir : it's okay Mansi... Don't be sad... We are okay here... It's totally okay...

Honestly Abir never go on this kind of places... He avoids party and clubs... As he doesn't like this kind of things...

But he came here just for Mishti... I mean Mansi... She has requested him and he can't denied her...

Mishti smiled at him... He too smiled and assured her that no need to feel embarrassed here...

Virat called Mishti...

Virat : Mansi... Cake cut kare!!??

She nodded and went there with Abir and friends...

And she went on the stage..

Abir comes near kuhu... And

Abir (warned) : kuhu... Don't make her feel embarrassed like this again... Get that!!!

She nods...

And Abir and friends also went up...

Virat lights up the candles... Mishti... Blows the candles after wishing something...

They clapped for her and sing the birthday song for her....

The lady is staring her and keeping her eyes on this group... And specially on Mishti...

Virat has his eyes on that lady...
He knows that she is staring Mishti...

Here Mishti cuts the cake and feed all of them... She took a piece of cake and went near Abir... She smiled at him... But she felt butterflies in her stomach... Her heart starts beating fast..

Abir smiled and took a tiny piece from the piece in  her hand... She felt his touch and her heart skips a beat...

Mishti (in mind) : what's happening to me!!??? Mishti... Controls your feelings.. this is not the right time... Get that and focus on the mission...

He feed her that tiny piece and ...

Abir : happy birthday Mansi...

Mishti : Thanks Abir...

She feed him too... And he felt the same as Mishti... Whenever she comes closer to him... He felt butterflies in his stomach... And his heart starts beating fast...

Virat : wanna dance with me...?

He forwarded his hand towards Mishti...
She holds it and he took her on the stage to dance...

They are dancing on " BAAWARA MAN" song..

While dancing...

Virat (with a serious tone) : she is keeping her eyes on you... Be alert Mish..

Mishti smiled and ..

Mishti : I'm keeping my eyes on her and that common customer... Don't worry everything will be okay... I'm in... Did you bring your gun..??

Virat : yup.. it's on my back.. Don't worry..and every officers are here is with their guns... So all are safe here..

All the police officers which are there... They are too alert... Just an order of Virat and they will be in their real identity...

They are roaming in the club and keeping their eyes on each and every person..

The song finished and they both come down from the stage... Everyone clapped for them...

Now it's time to propose her...

Kunal comes near Abir...

Kunal (whispered) : are you ready Bro!!! If not it's totally okay.. prepare your self first..

And his words cut off by Abir..

Abir : I'm totally ready to propose her..

Kunal (happily) : great!!! Go and dance with her and Propose her there... All the best brother...

Abir (smiled) : Thank you Nanko...

And he step ahead and went near her...

Abir : may I dance with you please??

She looks at Virat and he pressed his eyes and nods in yes...

She nods yes and went on the stage...

And they both starts dancing on " ISHQ WALA LOVE "

while dancing she has kept her eyes on that lady... And same as with Abir...

They danced beautifully...

Kuhu : #veryinnocent... The Abir Rajvansh is asking her for dance and she is asking for Dev's permission... #somean...

Ruchika : chill kuhu... She is new here... Why are you so offence with her behaviour...!?

Kuhu : #idontlike when someone insults my friends... And you know that.. bro ki vajah se chup hu varna kabka bata deti usko...

Kunal : Just shut up kuhu!!!! Don't say anything about her now !!! Keep quiet and enjoy...

She firms in anger and walked towards the washroom door...
The lady walks behind here...

Here the song has finished... Mishti looks at that lady... But she couldn't find her here... She looks at Virat and he signed her about the washroom...

Abir enjoyed dancing with her.. as he has feeling for her... And soon he will reveal it to her...

She nodded and about go towards the washroom but Abir holds her hand and Stops her there....

She looks at him confusingly...

Abir : Mansi!!! Mujhe tumse kuch kahena hai...

Kunal : yess bhai!!!! Tell her... Tell her that you love her !!!! Go brother...!!!

He cheered him quietly..

She tried to freed her hand but all vain...

Mishti : Abir.. please abhi nahi... Let me go right now... Hum.. ghar pe.. ghar pe baat karte hai na...

Abir (with so much love ) : Mansi... I just can't wait for that.. I need to talk to you right now...

Mishti : please Abir... It's an emergency... I need to go.. hum uske baad baat karenge.. please..

Abir understand the situation.. and freed her hand... He becomes a bit upset with it..

She walks towards the washroom immediately...

Abir : sunoo...

She turned..

Mishti : haan...?!

Abir : tum vaapis aaogi na!!??

Mishti nods in yes... And again turned back...

Abir : suno...

She again turned back..

Mishti : bolo Abir..

She asked him as fastly as she could..

Abir : promise me that you will come back...

Mishti : I promise... Main vaapis aaungi...

She smiled and he too smiled at her..and she went In washroom...

Here Abir came down from the stage... With a pale face...

Kunal : kya hua bhai!!! Aapne kuch bola kyu nahi... Aur ese kyu puchh rahe the ki vaapis aaogi ki nahi..??

He asked Abir confusingly...

Abir : I don't know Nanko... Mujhe bas kuch thik nahi laga.. laga Jaise.. jaise.. she will leave me ... That's why I take promise from her....

Kunal : don't worry bhai kuch nahi hoga use... Are uska birthday hai cheer up...!!

He smiles at kunal... Here Virat is waiting for Mishti....

In the washroom...

Mishti quickly went in the washroom and saw...

2 people are trying to kidnap kuhu.... One of them is that common customer.. as they have plan to kidnap kuhu not Mishti.. they were eyeing on kuhu... she is trying to hit them with her hands and legs but all vain... They saw Mishti is standing in
Front of them....

Mishti : chhod use!!!!!

They are staring her...

Mishti (shouted) : MAINE KAHA CHHOD USEEE!!!!

she roared... They get afraid a bit and losen the grip... She freed her self and come near Mishti... She is crying...

Mishti : be calm kuhu... Nothing will happen to you!!

She turned towards them and starts beating them... Kuhu is watching all this with feary eyes... She is shivering..

Mishti kick hard to one person and punched on other's nose...

He screamed... He Again tried to hit her.
But she saved herself... She twisted one's hand and punched on his neck...

And about the second person she again kicked on his main point...

The lady came from behind and Hits Mishti's head with a bat... She screamed in pain...

Kuhu : Mansi!!!!!!!

Kuhu screamed and get out From there as soon as possible... As she can't fight with them... She went out to take help of someone...

The lady : use nahi.... To isse hi sahi... Le chalo isse... Bahot jyada hi charbi chadi hai isko... Isse to pata hi nahi.. ki iske sath kya hone wala hai...

Mishti (in mind) : mujhe chhod... Tum logo ko pata nahi hai ki tum kise utha kar le jaa rahe ho!!!

But Mishti's plan worked... She smiled and  act like she is unconscious... The both person pick her up and get out from the back door of washroom...

Mishti secretly throw the crushed tissue paper in the washroom gallary... When she was got kidnapped...

They tied her with the rope and put her on the back seat of the car...

And drove the car at their destination...

Here kuhu came out from the washroom..
She is crying.. sobbing... Shivering... She is afraid... She went near Abir and hugs him tightly.... Abir saw her crying... He becomes tensed looking at her...

Virat saw her and quickly rushed towards her...

Virat : kya hua kuhu!!!! Tum ese... Kya hua tumhe...

Abir : haa Bro!!! Bata kya hua... Tum ese ro kyu.. kyu rahi ho!!?? Dekh jaldi bata mera dil betha jaa raha hai please...

Ruchika : stop Abir.. let her sit first..

She made kuhu sit on the chair... Give her a glass of water.. she drinks it in one go...

Abir : bata kuhu... Kya hua... Itni dari hui kyu hai...!!??

Kuhu (in her choked voice) : bro... Bro...woh.. woh..man.. Mansi... Mansi...

She is shivering more... It made them more worries about her...

Abir (seriously) : Mansi kya..kuhu bataa...!!?

Virat understands everything... He rushed towards the washroom... Abir saw him and rushed behind him..

Virat opens the door hardly...
And saw... Everything is messed Up in washroom... Virat check the whole washroom...
Abir too checked whole washroom and got worried about it...

Virat got a crushed tissue... He opens it...

It has a message ..

" Maine apna kaam kar diya... Ab baari tumhari... "

Virat understood the message...

Abir : Dev...  Kya hua hai... yahan kya hua ??   Kya hai isme... Aur .. aur Mansi kahan hai...????

Virat (in low tone) : Mishti got kidnapped..!!!

He went out... Abir stood there in shock State...

But he heard Mishti instead of Mansi...

Abir went near Virat..

Abir : Dev.. Mishti Nahi.. Mansi.. Mansi kidnapped hui hai right??

He stops for a while..and

Abir (in shock) : Mansi !!!! Mansi kidnapped ho gyi hai ... Whaatt!!!

Virat looks at him and stared him for few mins...

Virat : officers!!!! Position !!!!

All the officers took out the guns from their back and Stops everyone at their place..

Virat : seal all the phones from each and everyone !!!

The officers did this.. and took all the phones from everyone...

Abir (shouted) : koi mujhe batayega ye ho kya raha hai aur Mansi!!! Mansi kaha hai???? Aur tum ye gun... Gun lekar kyu khade ho Dev...

Virat stared him...

Virat : Mansi hi Mishti hai aur Mishti hi Mansi... Aur woh kidnapped ho chuki hai... Please tum shant raho aur Main Dev nahi... IPS officer Virat Sawan hu...

The  all four are shocked hearing this...

Kunal went near Abir...

Kunal : IPS officer Virat Sawan...!!!  Kya ho kya raha hai ye sab ??? Aur bhai Mansi I mean mishti... Offoo.... Mujhe kuch samaj nahi aa raha...

Virat (in serious tone) : filhaal tum logo ko kuch bhi sochne samajne ki jarurat nahi.. Abir... Tum In sab ko lekar ghar jaao right now..

Abir : I'm coming with you Virat... I want her safe and back here...

Virat (seriously) : you are not coming with us... It's very dangerous get that !!!! Go home with them... Abir ... It's an order !!

Abir : I'm not a police officer.. so your order is not allowed on me... Let me go with you please...

Virat : kunal take him home with you... !! And don't worry... We will come back soon with her... Safely.. I promise..

Kunal pulled him and made him sit in the car along with both girls... And he drove the car towards their home....

Virat looks at all the officers...

Virat : officers call at headquarters and tell them to send the live location of Mishti on my phone... We need to go there as soon as possible... Get that !!!!

They nods and starts their work... Some officers took all the people at police station who were there in the club

Here At The Dockyard..

ships are stood there with so much containers on it...

Some are only for loads and some are cruise ships for travel...

At Godown No.6

A inova car stops at the entrance of the godown..

A lady and two men.. came out from the car... They went at back door...

And opens it... Mishti was still unconscious with tied hands and feet...
They pulled her and took her out... Her skin got some scratches by the pulling...

With support of this two men... The lady took mishti in the godown and put her with another 99 girls...

She punched her hardly... And stamped on her back side of neck...

She is really unconscious now...
The lady went out from the room and went near the don Tapan...

She told him that their Target has completed and they can load these girls in the Dubai's ship...

Here Abir kunal and both girls reached at home... Kunal Parked the car in parking area..

Abir came out from the car... And Hits a punch hardly on front side of the car... And the trio too came out from the car in tension..

Abir (annoyingly; with anger ) : why did you pulled me kunal... !!!! Main baat kar raha tha na usase!!!

Kunal : bhaaaai... It's a police mission.. aapko vaha allow nahi tha.. aur Mansi... I mean Mishti... Ughhh... I mean jo bhi woh hai... Virat Sawan use dhundh lega aur vaapis la dega... You don't worry...

Abir : areeeh... Why can't you Just understand that she is my loveeeee!!!! I love her... And I don't let her happen anything... !!!!

The trio got shocked..

Kuhu : did you just said that you love her... You Love Mishti... I mean Mansi.... Ughh what's her name.. we don't even know her real name!!!

Abir : Mishti... Her name is Mishti... And Yes I said I love her.. aur main use Kuch nahi hone de sakta..

Kunal : bhai!! There are police officers and kya lagta hai aapko kya jaane denge woh log aapko... Bilkul nahi...

Abir (shouted) : Jaane dete Nanko..
Jaane dete mujhe agar tu mujhe khinch ke Nahi le aaya hota... Ab kaise jaau...

Kuhu : she saved me bro!!!

Abir looks at suspiciously...

Abir : whaaat!!!

Kuhu nods... She has guilt for saying Mishti so bad words...

Kuhu (while crying) : she saved me from getting kidnapped... #use kuch nahi hona chahiye bro... Go and save her...

Abir : but howw how can I go there.. mujhe to location bhi nahi pata...

Kunal thought for a while...

Kunal : bhai... You remember... Your friend... Has installed a tracker app in your phone... Try that app... You can track her phone..

Abir gained some hope from it...

Abir : ohh damn it !!! How did I forget that app.. woh jabardasti daali hui app... Aaj kaam aayegi... Thank you Nanko...

He quickly took out his phone.. switch on it.. and searched the app... He opens the app and type her number and searched it...

It takes time..
Till then let's go at the Bakar point...

Here virat got the live location of Mishti... He rushed there with all the officers and some officers took the bar owner and some more people at the police station...

Virat has wore the bullet proof jacket so he is safe along with all the officers...
Only Mishti is in danger..

Let's see how is she...

At the dockyard...

In godown no. 6

She is Still unconscious.. all the girls are staring her in this condition..

1 girl : bichari.. kya halat kardi hai in logo ne iski..

2 girl : kitna maara hai isko dekh rahi hai... Bahot taras aa raha hai is per...

Suddenly she got up and sit with folding her legs...

Everyone got shocked looking at her...

1st girl : tum thik ho ??

Mishti nods...

Mishti : aur ab tum sab bhi thik ho don't worry... I'm an IPS officer.. aur main yahan tum sabki safety ke liye aayi hun...

All girls smiled in happiness..

2nd girl : aap... Aap sach me.. sach me hum sabko yahan bachane aayi hai.
!!??

Mishti : haa aur please sab shant raho..
Kuch hi time me police Yahan pahoch jayegi.. so be calm and don't worry okay!!

All are happy...

Mishti took out a cutter from her pocket.. as he secretly took the cutter in her pocket...

And cut the rope which is tied with her hands..

Mishti quickly took out her special keypad phone and tap the green button 3 times...

And here Virat got her live location...

Virat : great...!!! She did her work... I got her location... It's located near the dockyard.. let's go...

And he and his team left for the dockyard...

Here Abir is impatiently looking at his phone...

Abir : damnn it !!!! Kab tak aayega location yarr...

Kunal : be patience bhai... Aa jayega..see aa gaya...

Abir quickly took a glimpse of that location...

Abir : near the dockyard... Wahan..

Kunal : just go bhai... Mishti is waiting for you..

Kuhu : Virat is also there with the team of officers... Go and find her.. and took her back safely...

Abir : okay .. I'm going.. but please maa ya baba ko mat batana iss baare me ... Be normal here.. okay.. media ko bhanak bhi na lage that where I'm or what is happening...

All nodded... he sit in his car and rushed towards the dockyard...

Virat reached there with the Police force..

Abir too just reached at the place..

Virat and the force Parked the cars far from dockyard... And silently walked towards the dockyard...

Virat : I don't want any mistakes here.... Be alert and sari ladkiyo ko safely bahar nikalna hai get it!!!

All nods...
And they reached at the location.. they found Abir here...

Virat (shockingly) : Abirrrrr!!!! Maine mana kiya tha na tumhe yahan aane se... It's very dangerous... Kyu aaye ho tum yahan...

Abir (in serious tone) : look Virat.. I need my Mishti to be safe... And I'm not here to fight on this topic... I want her back that too perfectly safe...

Virat( screamed a bit ) : haa to... To hum hai na!!! I promised you that we will take her out safely... Kyu nahi samaj rahe tum..

Abir : I don't want to understand anything right now... I just want Mishti back.. please let me go with you!!!

He pleased Virat....

Virat thought for a while...

Virat : okay... You can come with us.. but.. be with the officers and don't go anywhere inside okay..

Abir smiled and nods...

And Virat and team... Try to go in carefully..along with Abir...

Here Mishti is trying to escape from this room so she can go to the force and help them...

In the Don's cabin...

Tapan is sitting in the rolling chair.. his partner lady is facing his back...

The lady : sir ... Humara target ab complete ho chuka hai.. to bataiye... Kab bhejna hai in sari ladkiyon ko dubai...

Tapan : hmm.. Target to complete ho chuka hai .. but what about that new girl... Maine kaha tha na ki kisi bhi ladki ko ek kharoch tak nahi aani Chahiye... Daam kam ho jaate hai fir.. pata hai na tumhe...

The lady : sir uske alawa koi option nahi tha humare paas... You know that new girl was beating our people... That too very hardly...

He is listening her very carefully... He turned his chair in front of that girl...  We can see him sitting on chair while putting one hand on the stand of chair and thinking something..

Tapan : what do you mean by she has beaten our people that too hardly..

The lady : sir actually... Hum kisi aur ladki ko kidnapped karne wale the but pata nahi kaha se ye ladki bich me aa gayi aur hamare aadmiyon ko pitne lagi... Woh dusri ladki tab tak bhaag chuki thi isslie hume isse injured karke yahan laana pada.. as we have the last day to load them...

Tapan thinks for awhile.. he asks for the picture of that new girl... And she gave him the picture... He searched on Google.. about new and old officers... And about all the details..

He got it after sometimes... And it made him shocked and tensed

Tapan (shouted) : Are You Mad or what !!!??? Ye koi aam ladki nahi hai... Tumhe pata bhi hai...tum kise uthake laye ho..

The lady (confusingly) : kya matlab sir..!!!! Kon hai ye ladki..

Tapan : Ye... Ye ek IPS officer hai.. IPS officer Mishti bose... Aur ye sab Inka plan hai mujhe pakadne ka..

The lady got shocked...

Tapan (angrily) : ab mera muh kya dekh rahe ho tum... Jaao aur use vahan se hataao.. varna humara pura plan khatam ho jaayega..

She nodded immediately and rushed towards the room.. where all the girls are there...

Here Mishti is checking out side from the room's door's glass..

She saw.. that lady is coming there...
Mishti hides her self behind the door...

The lady opens the door hardly.. all girls get afraid of her..

The lady : where is that new girl!!???

Mishti put her index finger on her lips and signed all the girls to keep quiet...

The lady (again shouts) : where is the new girl !!!! I'm asking you..

Mishti comes from behind and Hits on her neck from the back..m she fell unconscious by the attack..

Here Tapan is really tensed because of Mishti...

Tapan : mujhe hi kuch karna hoga.. varna sara bana banaya khel bigad jayega..

He is walking in his cabin...

Mishti quickly wore the lady's clothes and wore a black cap too... took out her transmitter and spy camera.. put it in her pocket.. take the gun.. put it on her back And secretly went out from the room...after telling all the girls that not to worry... To check out weather the police has come or not!!!

The girls in that room tied this lady.. with a pole...

Here Mishti is quietly checking on the situation with hiding her self... She is upside in the gallary of the godown...

She was going from out side of Tapan's cabin.. but her bad luck.. he saw her... By the CCTV... Which are in whole godown...

Tapan : Miss. IPS officer Mishti Bose... Mil kar achha laga...

He said while looking opposite from her.. she heard him and her feet stops moving...

She turned towards him... And looks him suspiciously..

Tapan : Mujhe pakadne aayi ho? Yaa mera plan barbaad karne...

He smiles with a smirk and said it calmly...
He turned back towards her and continues..

Tapan : tumhe kya laga... Tum apni identity chhupa kar yahan aaogi mera plan kharab karogi aur mujhe pata nahi chalega...

Mishti got shocked hearing his words.. she stared him..

Tapan : kitni bhi koshish karlo Mishti... Na tum mujhe pakad paaogi aur na hi mere plan ko kharab kar paaogi.. kyuki iss chiz ka king hu main... Aur mere order ke bina na yahan koi aa sakta hai aur na hi yahan se koi jaa sakta hai..

Mishti thinks for a while..

Mishti (with a smirky smile ) : tum yahan ke king ho ya koi bhi.. but jahan Main hoti hu woh pura ilaaka hi meri protection me hota hai.. aur tumhare iss ilaake ko Bhi mera shield lag chuka hai ... Aur ab yahan vahi hoga.. jo main chahungi... Namuna dekhna chahoge??

He looks at her suspiciously....
She blow a whistle from her mouth...

And Virat and team entered in the godown silently...
So nothing has happened in front of Tapan...

He smiles..

Tapan : tumhara namuna to fail ho gaya Mishti... Ab.. ab kya karogi.. ??

He said dramatically....
Mishti felt pitty for him..

Mishti (in her Stern voice) : fail nahi balki success hua hai... Umm chalo chhodo...tumhare liye ek offer hai... Let's fight with me.. Agar tum jeete to main yahan se chup chap chali jaaungi aur agar main jeeti to tumhe yahan se apne sath lekar jaaungi.. manzur...

She offered him a way...  But actually she built a trap...

He looks at her with narrowed eyes.. she keep her expressions Normal and directly looks in to his eyes...

He thought for a while and then accepted her offer...

Tapan (with over confidence) : ab tum mere hathon se hi marna chahti ho tooo... Chalo..tumhari ye aakhri wish bhi puri kar hi dete hai.. let's fight..

Mishti smiled with a smirk...as she used their back up plan....

FLASHBACK...

Virat : any back up plan...!!!

Mishti nods...

Virat : what!!!

Mishti : agar by chance... Humara ye plan work nahi karta aur... Main pakdi jaati hu... To I'll offer him a way to get off... I'll fight with him and keep him busy... Till then tum... Sare officers ke sath mil kar vahan se sari ladkiyon ko safely bahar nikal laaoge... Aur don't worry... Use main handle kar lungi...

Virat (shocked) : are you out of mind!!! Usme tumhari jaan bhi jaa sakti hai...

Mishti : I don't have any tension of it..  as this is the only way we can get success in this mission.. please Virat...

Virat : you will just keep him busy and save your self.. okay!!! And After saving all the girls I'll signs you about that okay...!! Tum vahan se jald se jald bahar aa jaogi... Is that clear!!! Aur dhyan rahe use khudko jyada maarne mat dena...

Mishti : clear...

FLASHBACK ENDS...

Mishti made herself ready for the fight...

Tapan punched her ... But she blocked his punch... And pushed him back... He fell down on his desk and a huge noise created... And his PC got broken by it... So he can't check what is going on down side..

By this noise Virat and team got alert...

Virat : daamnnn!!!!!  She used the backup plan... Maine mana kiya tha usse na use kare...!!

Abir (confused) : what... Back up.. back up plan!!! What's that...

Virat told him whole plan...

Abir : what the hell... Aur tumne use allow kar diya..whyyy!!

Virat : because she is the most stubborn person...

Abir : hey partner.. please use kuch mat hone dena...

Virat (whispered) : officers... Niche ke sare aadmiyon ko aap sab sambhaliye.. main aur Abir.. uper se ladkiyon ko safely bahar laane jaa rahe is that clear!!!

Force : Yes sir!!!

And the force quietly got spread in the whole godown... And quietly they took situation under control..

Virat and Abir secretly went upstairs and went near the room.. where all girls are locked...

Here Mishti is saving her self from every attack of tapan... She punched him hard on his chest...

He took a chair and hits on her head but she blocked her head by both her hands and got a hard hit on her both hands....

Tapan ran and went to Kick her but she saved her self and he kicked on the table which was behind her...

She Again looks at his eyes... And trying to figure out which move he would take... After this....

He punched on her face.. and she fell down by sudden attack...

Blood starts coming out from her lips... he holds her hand and broke it from her elbow... She screamed in pain....

Tapan : bas itne me hi thak gayi...!! Common Miss IPS.. apna power dikhao.. dikhao mujhe... Kaha gaya tumhara power...dikhaao...

He said sarcastically...she wiped the blood from her lips and got up... As she is just keeping him busy until all the girls went out safely.. so she didn't try to Hits him back...

Here Abir and Virat opens the door of that room and tell them to quietly follow both of them.. all the girls are following them.. they heard Mishti's voice...

Abir (in pain ) : mish.. Mishti!!!! Woh iss tarah.. chillai.. kyu.. partner please.. please use kuch na ho...

Virat : focus here Abir.. we need to keep all the girls safe...

Abir nods and continue his work... Virat arrested that lady too...

Here some more people of the gang came in from out side and at the ground floor everything goes out of control...

The force is trying to handle them.. but all are vain... Virat saw this.. and he signed the force by his hand that the can starts shooting here...

And here tapan is fighting with Mishti... She becomes energyless in front of Tapan... But she stored her energy and power for another fight after keeping all the girls safe...

Media is out side of the dockyard as they got the news of here's... So they came to take some information and News about this sudden attack on dockyard...

Police force starts firing on Tapan's gang... Some of them got dead and some of them got injured by the shoots.. some of police officers are also get injured in this firing..

Here Virat and Abir fought with some members of gang of tapan... And Virat killed them.. and Abir injured them.. and took out the girls safely... While fighting abir got a cut on his hand...

Tapan is so over confident this time so he couldn't even have the time to hear the noise of outside.. he is just enjoying beating Mishti..

Mishti is injured badly.. moreover.. she is breathing heavily because of the fight... Her body got so much injuries and cuts... Blood is coming out from so Many sides of her body...

Tapan : tum haarne wali ho... Aur Marne bhi waali ho IPS officer Mishti...  To batao.. aakhiri khwaish kya hai tumhari...

Mishti is sitting on the floor... Smiling with a smirk on her face.. with fearless expressions...

Mishti (with her choked voice) : tumhe ghasit te hue yahan se bahar le jaane ki ichha hai meri aur woh to Puri Ho kar rahegi...

Tapan laughs like an evil...

Tapan : marne ki kagar par ho aur fir bhi attitude nahi utara haan!?

Mishti : woh to vakt bataiyega ki kiska attitude tutega.. kiski haar hogi..

Here Virat and Abir came out along with girls and some police officers...
Virat orders them to take all the girls in medical care and then keep them home safely... They went with the girls...

Abir : let's go in Virat.. Mishti is Still in the danger..

Virat nods...

Virat : tum andar nahi aaoge Abir.. tumhare paas gun bhi nahi hai... Aur Na hi tum police officer ho... So stay here right now...

Abir : I know it's a police mission.. but meri Mishti andar fasi hai aur main nahi chahta use kuch ho... Please Virat... Please let me come in with you...

Virat thought for a while...

Virat : keep your self at a distance... And stay a bit far from all this.. baki.. I promise tumhari Mishti ko kuch nahi hoga...

Abir nods.... And they both get in again..

Here tapan Hits Mishti so badly... Virat signed her by whistling so Hardly that everything is done here she can come out..

She heard it.. and here our lioness came back in her real avtaar..

She stood up and shrugged the dust from her clothes jumped a bit to make herself concious... And then took a position..

Mishti laughed sarcastically... Tapan got confused looking at her...

Tapan : tumhara dimag ghum gaya hai kya... Itna maara maine tumhe aur still Tum has rahi ho...

Mishti : Main has rahi hu... Kyuki woh ho chuka jiske liye main yahan aayi thi.. tera plan khallaas... Tera deal khatam.. aur ab... Tera time bhi khatam...!!!!

Tapan got shocked hearing that... He is still in shock... He checked out from the balcony and he found nothing is there for him.. everything got destroyed..

Mishti (confidentially) : tum mujhe maar paaye..kyuki main tumhe maarne de rahi thi.... Tumhara khel khatam Tapan..
Aur ab tum bhi khatam ho jaaoge...

Tapan (angrily) : tune mera sab kuch khatam kar diya... Main tujhe zinda nahi chhodunga...

And saying this he was about to take the gun but...
she starts hitting him hard.. her one hand is broken so.. she beats him by her Kick more....

by hitting her continuously... Tapan is out of energy now... So he could not even block her attacks... And get beaten by our one and Only Angry Chorni..

She beats him Hard... She almost killed him..
He becomes a bit unconscious by her attacks.. so she took out her gun and points it on his head..

Mishti : don't be over smart or I'll kill you here...

And she took him out on gun point as he is out of conciousness..

He was going to fall.. but she holds him from his collar of shirt and dragged him down...

Mishti : kaha tha na Maine... Tujhe yahan se ghasit te hue lekar jaaungi.. aur sabko pata hai ki Mishti Bose apne waade ki kitni pakki hai...

Virat is looking at her.. he saw she is injured so he went near her and she hand over Tapan to him..

She starts feeling the pain in her body... As she was focused in mission so she couldn't felt that much pain.. but now...  She is hell screaming in pain..

Her hand is paining.. back side of her head is paining and her legs are too paining...

She is bearing with this deadly pain.. when she saw Abir is here...

She was surprised looking at him.. he is looking her with moist eyes... And they shared  few seconds eye lock...

Her eyes automatically got moist looking at him... Abir is taking slow steps towards her.. and she is too taking small steps towards him...

She holds her broken hand with with sobbing in pain...

Abir's heart broke into billion pieces after looking her in this situation... As he had the injury in his one hand but he couldn't bear looking Mishti's pain.. he is scanning her from top to bottom...

Suddenly a gun shot came from Virat's side... And Hits Mishti on her right hand's shoulder side...

She shrugged a bit and then... Her face becomes emotionless..

Abir's eyes got widen....

Abir (screamed) : MISHTTIIIIII !!!!!!!

Virat (too screamed) : MISHTI !!!!!!!

Yeah it was Tapan... Who shoot her by snatching Virat's gun which is hanging on his waist with a belt....

Tapan smiled with satisfaction...

Tapan : Agar main sab kuch haar gaya hu.. to  tujhe kaise jeetne de sakta hu...

Virat shoot him 6 Times at once...

And he got dead at place...
Mishti fall down on the floor... Blood starts running from her shoulder side..

Abir and Virat ran towards her...
Abir took her in his lap and tapped on her face...

Abir (with choking voice) : Mish... Mishti... Mishti aankhe kholo... Mishti utho... Please utho... I can't see you like this... Utho Mishti... Virat.. Virat dekho na ye ye kuch bol kyu nahi rahi.... Chup ho gayi hai.. please isase kaho na ki.. ki kuch bole.. Mujhe daante..
But chup na rahe.. utho na Miss. Bose...

Virat sit down near her and check her pulse... It's running... Her heart is running.. she is breathing... slowly..

Virat : Abir... Abir take her to the hospital immediately...

Abir is caressing her cheeks and crying...
Virat shakes him... He looks at Virat..

Virat : she is alive... Take her to the hospital immediately..

Abir nodded quickly took her up in bridal style... And ran towards the ambulance...

He made her sleep on the stretcher... And sit in the Ambulance......

The driver turned one the ambulance service Siren and drove the ambulance towards the hospital as fast as he can...

Here media is giving news of each and every moment... They don't know that Abir was also here in the mission..

They are giving the news that a lady officer got shot by the don and her condition is critical..  and much more about her..

Here virat too sit in his car and drove it behind the ambulance with police siren..
Abir is in ambulance with unconscious Mishti...

So 6.1k+ words...

Woaaahh... The longest update till now...

So how is it !!!???

Did you enjoy...!?

And what do you think..?

Abir ko Mishti par ab gussa aana chahiye... Usase sab chhupane ke liye..

Ya fir woh help kare uski..??
Tell me in the comments...

Baki I'm taking a short break on this story... So I can continue with other...

Keep showering your Love by voting and commenting here...

Yeah... INLINE COMMENTS ARE MUST FOR THIS PART PLEASE....!!!!!

I'll update next part soon... As I have to write it first...

So let me know your suggestions about Abir... As I asked the question up side... Answer it !!!

Now Peace out...❤️😌

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

18.8K 1.1K 6
This is a story on Mishbir that I have penned down for the first time. Two people who are deeply and madly in love with each other but due to circums...
13.8K 1.7K 27
This story revolves all about Rhesha.. This is just my imagination.. And take it as a story only.. This is purely my imagination and no offence to an...
12K 1.1K 42
Meet Mishti Bose, the Bengali beauty, who is 24 years old, a medical student, studying the last year of her MBBS and is the 'laadli' of her household...
2K 162 9
This story is in collaboration with one of my friend . Her insta id is @ipzn.__.forever Ahaan Veer Malhotra....the young and charming ACP and one of...