The Singer's Dream Book 2

By SkyWrites102

5 years later after 2 years of break up... Wendy and Irene meets again on the Central Train Station of Italy... More

5 years later
Rome
Planning an elaborate surprise
Juliet's house
A night in Verona
Another Day of Travel
Sweet Day
Guten Tag!
Germany and the dark past
Amsterdam!
Touring the City of Amsterdam
Bonjour!
Lunch in Paris
Bonjour Mon Lapin, Day 2
Third and last day in Paris
Eiffel Tower Shenanigans
Day after The Proposal
Hello, Korea?!
The Future of WenRene

Venice Trip

11 1 0
By SkyWrites102

Wendy's POV:

It took her 30 minutes of napping by the 15th minute, I woke up from the nap and continued to write my song. Una, I stayed in bed with her, but because I was afraid to interrupt the angel's sleeping, I decided to sit at the couch and continued composing my song. I was already done with the lyrics, but I needed to work on the melody. Now we are off to Venice Grand Canal to ride a gondola around Venice Grand Canal. That is our first order of business. Antonio informed me to look for his friend Gabrielli Maraboli a gondola tour stationed near the hotel we were staying at. I saw a Gondola as soon as we got out of the Hotel. A bunch actually parked near the hotel. I went towards the gondola drivers or whatever they call them and asked.

"Excussa me, I am looking for Gabrielli Maraboli. I am a former classmate of his Friend Antonio Rizzo." I asked the drivers.

"That is me! You must be Wendy Shon?" Gabrielli greeted me.

"Si, señore. I am Wendy Shon.  My girlfriend and I wanted a tour of the Venice Grand Canal." I answered him.

"Okay! Hop on over here." Gabrielli motioned for us.

I went in first, then once I was in his Gondola, I readied myself to assist Joohyun in riding the Gondola. She swiftly alighted the gondola with little help from me and Gabrielli. She sat with me at the gondola as Gabrielli stirred the gondola. Soon we floated off through out the canal. Gabrielli started to speak about the buildings surrounding us. We looked at the buildings, though I was more paying attention towards Joohyun. Joohyun's eyes sparkled as she looked at the wonders before us. My heart is grateful that I got to take her on this trips. To personally witness the awe and wonder in her eyes. Although Joohyun wouldn't normally come with me during a boating trip, she agreed to do this gondola ride as opposed to us walking through out the canal. I pulled Joohyun close to me as we sat and saw the sites, the castles and the palaces floating through the canal. She briefly looked back at me with excitement in her eyes.

"Thank you for taking me here mine." She said.

"Anything for you Joohyun-ah." I answered her.

The tour continued and as we got  to one of the bridges, Gabrielli said.

"When we pass under the Rialto Bridge, utter your wishes and they will come true according to a legend. It is believed that many of the people who once lived here, have had their wishes for a good life come true. No harm in trying. Then please look to the south to see the majestic lagoon." Gabrielli said.

Joohyun and I did as we were told, right after passing under the Rialto Bridge, we got off to continue our tour of Venice this time by foot. I paid Gabrielli 100 Euros the whole trip costed only 20 Euros but left him an 80 Euro tip, he smiled at Joohyun and I, before saying "Arrivadecci! Grazie Mille Wendy!" We continued our trip by foot and went to the buildings around the Grand Canal. We went to San Marco Bassilica.

By dinner we went to Pizzeria Sansovino. We had a pepperoni and margherita pizza and pomodoro pasta for dinner. We ate heartily, Joohyun was eating well. Though she had a frail stature, she eats very well. In the three years we spent, we ate everything imaginable, but she only gained ¼ of the things we ate. Unlike me, who needed to constantly excercise, Joohyun barely gained a pound. If she did gain some, she'd quickly lose them the following hour. That is why her stylist couldn't find clothes that fit her. Everything had to be made especially for her or altered after buying them.

Korean designers were challenged by her, which is why she was the most sought after face of brands. She was recently signed as Prada's brand ambassador, Prada which is based in Milan, Italy. She might have been in Milan to visit.

"Mine, quick question, were you able to visit the Prada Headquarters in Milan?" I asked her.

"I did. It was actually because of them why I also had to fly to Italy aside from the fact that I was planning my vacation here too." She said in between a big bite of pizza.

"I see." I said smiling at her.

Though it was the evening here in Venice, because of the Summer Solstice, 7 p.m. isn't as dark as it was in Korea. The sun is still out and is shining brightly as if it was only the afternoon. Joohyun and I had some more time to go to a museum. After dinner, we went to the Glass Museum, the last of the Museums here in Venice. We did a good job of checking out every museum. Soon, it was already dark, around 11 p.m. Joohyun and I walked hand in hand back to our Hotel.

The streets of Venice are quiet, save for some streets, that had bars operating 24 hours a day. To cater to the tourists of Venice. Though it is Sunday, some Bars and Restaurants are open in Venice, because of the thousands of Tourists that flock to Venice each year. Joohyun and I walked leisurely towards our Hotel, a peaceful smile on our faces. I was smiling due to the fact that Joohyun was with me in this amazing place. That I get to experience everything over again and this time, Joohyun was with me.

We arrived at our Hotel. The room had a view of the Venice Grand Canal. Antonio was the one who prenotated our stay at the hotels we have been. Althrough out our trip, we will be staying at hotels affiliated with Antonio Rizzo's business. The interiors of the room was decorated to look like a Palace or a Royal Room. Decked with state of the art TV, Air conditioning and automated windows and blinds, which opens and closes with a remote control. How times have changed the city of Venice. Albeit all the houses and buildings in the area were old century style.

Venice, is an old place that follows the trends and ease of the new world but always resisted changing its appearance. A new city with an old charm still out and about. This is how a tourist would describe Venice. European countries had this New World charm and the old charm resisting to be silenced, charm to them. If you get what I mean. Joohyun and I reached our room, I swiped the card key and opened the door for Joohyun. Joohyun looked in love with the City of Venice, if these made her feel in love, what more when we get to France? Joohyun sat by the window, looking out the dark sky. A smile etched on her face, I would spend a lifetime of working hard if only I get to see Joohyun smile like this. Eventually she looked back to me and smiled.

"Mine, let's sit and look at the sky and stars." She said to me.

This was exactly what Joohyun loved to do, to sit with me and look at the stars in the sky. I smiled at her as I sat with her in the couch situated in the balcony of our room. I spent another day, wishing I could've done this with her during the time when I feel out of love for her. I promised myself since then to be strong and worthy of Joohyun. My heart would be hurt if I don't remember to hold on to her in moments like this. There were many nights that I wished Joohyun was with me whenever I look up the stars at night. Not any one day did I not regret letting her go. I hugged her now as we looked up the sky. Each contented in the silence of the night. Then, I heard our room's doorbell.

"Wait lang mine ha? Titignan ko lang anong kailangan nila." I said to her.

"Okay." She said as I left for the door.

"Buonanotte, these bags came in for you Madame." The house keeping said as soon as I opened the door.

"Grazie Mille, Miss." I answered her as I reached for the bag of dry clothes.

"Buonanotte Señora." The housekeeping said.

"Buonanotte." I said smiling.

I placed the bag on top of our bed and got back outside with Joohyun. I sat beside her again and placed an arm around her. I missed two years of not holding her like this.

"Joohyun-ah..." I called her.

"Why, Seung-wanah?" She asked me.

"I miss you so much Joohyun-ah." I whispered to her softly.

"I want to hold you like this for the rest of my life." I said to her as a lone tear escaped my eye.

I feel scared at the moment to lose her again. I just needed to let her know that I plan to keep on holding her like I used to.

She wipes the tear that went down from my eyes.

"Shhhhhh... You can hold me like this forever. I won't complain and I will embrace it. I'm never letting you go again, Seung-wanah." She said softly as she pulled me into a hug.

"I promise to never let you go too." I whispered into the hug.

"So why are you crying now?" Joohyun chuckled at me.

"Nothing." I said to her.

"Aigooo this big baby, crying for nothing. Don't be afraid Seung-wanah, I love you then and I love you until the next life I'd live. Always have and Always will be." She places a kiss on my forehead.

"Maeil nan neoman saranghaesseo."¹ I said to her.

"I did too, Seung-wannie. I loved you everyday that we were apart." She said softly.

"I love you Joohyun-ah. Thank you for giving me another chance." I said softly.

"Let's get you inside, so you can rest. We have more adventures tomorrow." Joohyun said excitedly.

She pulled me back into our room and briefly let go of my hand as she spotted our clothes that were already washed and dried and pressed. She took out our clothes and sorted them according to who the item of clothing belonged. Pretty soon she finished sorting things out and placed each one inside our bags. She got out my pyjamas and hers which was a match to mine. She smiled as she gave me my clothes. She kissed the top of my head, tiptoeing carefully to do so.

"Go and get ready for bed Seung-wanah." She said softly.

"I have to ask you something." I said to her.

"What is it now Seung-wannie?" She looked up to me expectantly.

"Uhm... When we go back to Korea, you will be teaching at Jeju right?" I asked her.

"Yes, in the grade 6 level." She beamed at me excitedly.

"I wanted to know Joohyun-ah. Is it okay if I visited you in school from time to time?" I asked her tentatively.

"Yes, you can. Seung-wanah. I don't care about the parents of my students now. Because even if I am in good terms with them, they would still have complaints towards me. Let them be and just enjoy my life. That is what I have learned. Besides everyone in my new school knows I am Miss Bae Joohyun who was the girlfriend of Son Seungwan, I grew in popularity. Some are even blue mooners like me. Oh and did you know I am still the First Lady of the Blue Moon to them." She quipped at me.

"Well you really are still First Lady of the Blue Moon. Hindi na yan mag-babago. Kahit nung nag-hiwalay tayo." I told her with a smile.

"You can visit me now. I won't let anyone talk bad about me. Seulgi, Jennie and I moved to a new school, dahil yung last school namin, hindi na maganda ang palakad ng admin." She said.

I was relieved at the news. I guess, I was worried because of the plans I had for her. I smiled at her and gave her a quick kiss on the lips before heading to the bathroom. Soon, I was done with my night routine and was already laid in bed. Joohyun emerged from the bathroom, dressed in her matching pyjamas. She climbed in bed with me and soon, we fell asleep, bodies entangled. I can never ask for more as long as my Joohyun-ah was with me.

A/N:

Hello readers! I hope everyone is doing okay. I hope you are all safe! Salamat for reading the stories I published and I hope you are enjoying this story.

Always spread light and love!

- Sky

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.2K 2.4K 28
Rosé has moved back to Korea after her and Wendy are scouted to be in a new girl group, Red Velvet, under BigHit Ent. She is finally over Jimin and...
58K 2.8K 81
Following controversial news regarding Irene, she was forced to take a hiatus. She lost her confidence due to this news, and she escaped to the count...
481 12 1
Irene and Seulgi has a happy beginning but will they still have a happy ending? As the chaos came into their relationship. Would they still be stuck...
30K 1.6K 40
-I can't promise you a perfect relationship without arguments and differences but I can promise you as long as you're trying, I'm staying- ...