BLOOD WARS | D. Targaryen

By sansasrose

Selena Baratheon has nothing but her desire for revenge. The Targaryens took everything from her and she plan... More

summary + cast.
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xx.

xix.

5.1K 275 83
By sansasrose

BLOOD WARS | XIX.
DAENERYS TARGARYEN
Storm's End | 300 a.c.

DAENERYS STARES AT HER DRAGON EGGS, stroking a finger over the ridges. Her thoughts were all over the place, but they seemed to go back to one person in particular.

Selena.

All she could think about was Selena. Her beautiful eyes, her long silky black hair, the sound of her voice which was a bit deep and raspy. There wasn't a single thing about Selena that Daenerys didn't like.

She needed to leave her room, perhaps conversate with someone. That would prevent her thoughts from being so Selena-centric. She stood from her chair, sparing her eggs one last glance before opening her bedroom door and entering the bustling halls of Storm's End.

Servants moved about cleaning and redecorating, and Selena wondered if the castle had been as hectic when it was empty or if the activity was due to Selena's presence. She scolded herself as once again her thoughts drifted back to Selena.

She set her destination on the courtyard of Storm's End. Fresh air would clear her mind and Missandei had told her that the salt air of Storm's End was something that she simply must experience.

She wondered if Missandei would be free to join her, however, a part of her longed-for momentary solitude.

A gasp escaped Daenerys as a hand wrapped around her wrist and dragged her into an empty corridor that was dimly lit. A scream sat on her tongue but disappeared quickly at the sight of who had just grabbed her.

Selena stood there with a smile on her lips, "You look a little frightened there, Princess."

"You just grabbed me and dragged me down a dark hallway!" Daenerys whisper yells, but Selena simply chuckles at her alarmed expression.

"I thought you'd enjoy spending some time together. I hear you've been cooped up in your room."

"I didn't want to upset anyone," Daenerys mutters and Selena looks at her with a smile.

"I am Lady of Storm's End. If anyone has an issue with you then they can take it up with me," Selena tells her, "Now I left a very boring meeting to discuss travel arrangements and I am in very desperate need of entertainment."

Daenerys shrugs, "I was heading toward the courtyard."

"I'll join you," Selena says as she takes Daenerys's hand and interlocking their fingers. Daenerys glances down at their interlocked fingers and then back up at Selena. She could feel the heat rising to her cheeks and the increase of her heartbeat. This certainly wasn't going to keep her mind off of Selena.

They made their way through the castle halls before finally heading outside. Selena led her to the courtyard and to the fountain that sat in the center before taking a seat and patting a spot beside her indicating that she wanted Daenerys to join her.

Daenerys sat down beside her and looked around. The flowers were those native to Storm's End and were in full bloom. The bush contained flowers that were blue and purple. Daenerys glanced over at Selena wondering if she had noticed the same thing.

"They're called Asters," Selena informs her, "Storm's End humidity is what allows them to bloom. Plant them anywhere else and they'd die."

"How morbid," Daenerys states, and Selena chuckles as she looks at her.

"They're just flowers," Selena says as she stands up and plucks one of the bushes, "Though they do match your eyes."

Daenerys watches as Selena takes the flower and tucks it into silver hair. Selena smiles, satisfied at her work and Daenerys can't help as she reaches up to touch the flower.

"Relax," Selena tells her, "You look beautiful."

Daenerys eyes grow wide, and she leans back, forgetting that she was sitting on the fountain and falls backward with a splash. She feels her dress get drenched and looks up at Selena to see her holding her hand over her mouth.

"Are you okay?" Selena asks her.

"I'm fine," Daenerys says as she splashes, "Just going for a swim."

Selena giggles as she looks at her, "Are you now?"

"Mhm," Daenerys tells her, tilting her head, "And I think that you should join me."

"I would love to," Selena states, "But I fear that I wouldn't be befitting a Lady to splash about."

"Oh, so it's befitting of a Princess and not Lady?"

"Yes," Selena answers, "Now come on, we should get you out of that dress, so you don't catch a cold."

Daenerys stands up, water dripping from her dress. She was dreading the moment she had to reenter the castle, knowing that she was going to trail water for the servants to clean up.

Selena holds her hand out and Daenerys takes it as she steps over the fountain's edge. Selena smiles at her before shaking her head and heading toward the castle. Daenerys follows behind her, keeping her head down. She knew that no one would say anything to her, not with Selena there, but she knew they were going to judge her.

"We can go to my room," Selena tells her, "It's closer. I'll draw you a bath and then you can wear one of my dresses."

"Your room?" Daenerys asks and Selena nods.

"I'm not going to let you drip all over my castle," Selena teases.

They reach Selena's chambers, and she quickly dismisses the servants before closing the door behind her.

"I'll run you a bath," Selena says as she heads into an adjacent room.

"You could just have someone else do it," Daenerys says as she looks around Selena's room. The bed that sat at the center of the room was massive. There were thin curtains that were strung up over the bed. She took a step closer, sliding the curtain backward, taking a look at the furs that covered the bed.

"Then everyone would be whispering about your little incident," Selena says as she reenters the room. Daenerys quickly steps away from the bed.

"Nice curtains," Daenerys tells her, and Selena snorts as she walks toward the bed.

"They were for the tradition of the First Night. The curtains gave the newlyweds privacy as people gathered to bear witness to their union. Typically, it was house staff, but it was outlawed by Jaehaerys Targaryen during his reign. However, the curtains remained. It's said they provided a romantic atmosphere."

Daenerys glances at Selena who twirls the thin curtain between her fingers, "Do you agree with that?"

"Agree with what?" Selena asks.

"That the curtains provide a romantic atmosphere?"

Selena shrugs, "Honestly I know little to nothing about romantic atmosphere."

"I find that hard to believe," Daenerys responds.

"Do you?" Selena asks with a smirk, "I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. You and I have had the same amount of lovers."

Daenerys stares at her, "I've never had a lover."

"Neither have I," Selena answers, "Your bath should be ready. I'll excuse myself."

Daenerys watches as Selena makes her way toward the door and has the urge to stop her. And so, she does.

"Selena," Daenerys says, "Why don't you stay?"

Selena's hand, which had been resting on the door handle slips off as she turns to face Daenerys, "You want me to stay?"

"I mean this is your room after all, please don't leave on my account," Daenerys says before heading into the room where Selena had prepared her bath. She began to take off her damp dress, eyes focused on her reflection in the water.

"I could help undo your corset," Selena suggests, her voice indicating that she was still in the bedroom. Daenerys swallowed as she looked up and met Selena's gaze.

"That would be helpful."

Selena smiled at her as she pushed herself off the threshold and entered the room. Daenerys looked back at the water and the steam pooling from. Selena's fingers made quick work of unlacing the back of her corset.

Daenerys turned around, facing Selena as unhooked the front of the corset. Her clothes drop to the floor with a soft thud.

"Never took you for an exhibitionist," Selena says as she unabashedly allows her eyes to roam over Daenerys's body, making her feel somewhat self-conscious.

"And I never took you for a voyeur," Daenerys retorts, as she steps over the edge of the tub, relaxing in the water. Selena laughs, her head hung as she takes a seat beside the tub.

"I'm not," Selena responds, as she reaches over and grabs something, "Would you like me to wash your back?"

Daenerys nods her head and tries her best not to jump as Selena's hand touches her back. She's never had anyone touch her like this before and she's never been naked in front of anyone before, but she oddly enough felt comfortable under Selena's watchful yet respectful gaze.

"Earlier," Daenerys says trying to distract herself from the fact that Selena was touching her, "You said that you were making traveling plans."

"I am," Selena says, her eyes lifting to meet Daenerys's own.

"Where to?"

Selena looks away, "Casterly Rock."

Daenerys heart drops to her stomach as she connects the dots. Selena had told her that Jaime had wanted to marry her, and it seemed that she was taking him up on her offer.

"You're marrying Jaime."

"Rhaegar has declared war and we don't have enough men. An alliance must be made, and the Lannister not only have men but money as well," Selena explains.

Daenerys can't help as she turns to face Selena, "And your marriage to Jaime, will it also be for love?" 

"You know it won't be," Selena tells her, tilting her head, "Now it's my turn to ask you a question. Why did you want me to stay?"

"Because this is your room," Daenerys answers.

"That's the safe answer, Princess," Selena says as she reaches up and takes the flower from her hair, "Let me ask you a different question. Why did you kiss me?"

"Because you asked me what I wanted," Daenerys answers.

"And I'm what you want?"

Daenerys rests her chin on the edge of the tub, "You already know the answer to that."

She watches as Selena's eyes flicker down to her lips and back at her eyes and Daenerys smiles as she looks into blue eyes, "And you want me to, don't you?"

"I think you already know the answer to that," Selena whispers.

"Take your clothes off."

Selena laughs at her request, "What?"

"Take a bath with me?" Daenerys pouts sightly, "Please?"

"You just want to see me naked, don't you?" Selena asks as she stands up. Daenerys simply raises her eyebrows and Selena laughs as she begins taking her dress off and Daenerys can't help as she averts her gaze.

She hears the splash as Selena's long and tan leg enters the tub. As Selena settles into the water, her legs brush against Daenerys's, forcing her to look up at Selena.

"Come here," Selena demands, holding her arms open and Daenerys swallows at the thought of her body pressed against Selena's. What had she been thinking, inviting Selena into her bath?

She shifts over in the tub, resting in between Selena's legs, her back pressing up against Selena's breast, able to feel the hardening of her nipples. A gasp escaped her as Selena's finger began to stroke the inside of her thigh.

"Have you ever touched yourself?" Selena asks her breath hot against Daenerys's ear.

Daenerys momentarily forget how to breathe, "No."

"Do you want me to touch you?" Selena asks, her fingers tracing the inside of her thigh.

"Yes," Daenerys says breathlessly.

Selena's finger creeps higher and higher until –

"Oh," Daenerys gasps, and Selena's fingers stop their movement.

"Do you want me to stop?"

Daenerys shakes her head, subconsciously grinding her hip into Selena's fingers, "Please keep touching me."

"I will," Selena whispers, kissing Daenerys's neck.

She moaned loudly as she tangled her fingers in Selena's hair. Daenerys had never experienced pleasure like this before in her life. She felt a heat building in her lower stomach as Selena's fingers moved in teasing circles.

"Faster," Daenerys moaned out.

"Your wish is my command, Princess," Selena told her in a low raspy voice and Daenerys couldn't help but buck her hips against Selena's fingers, causing water to splash out of the tub.

Selena's sucked on her neck and Daenerys felt her body growing hot.

"Don't stop," she begs as she tightens her grip on Selena's hair. She was so close she just needed a little push, just something more.

"Come for me Daenerys," Selena whispers in her, biting gently on her ear lobe and that was exactly what Daenerys needed to push her over the edge, making her a trembling mess. Selena holds her, kissing her neck as she comes down from her high.

"I've never experienced anything like that before," Daenerys says, cheeks flushed for several reasons, embarrassment being one.

"Not that I'm doubting my abilities, but you enjoyed yourself?"

Daenerys turns around in the tub and tugs Selena into kissing her soundly on the lips. Selena's hand winds up on her lower back as she kisses her back, a smile on her lips.

"What are you smiling about?" Daenerys asks her.

"I've ruined you."

Daenerys laughs, "Shut up."

"I've stripped you of your innocence," Selena teases as she captures Daenerys's lips between her own, "Now you have to be mine."

Daenerys smiles as she looks at Selena, "You know I was supposed to spend this day not thinking about you, and instead I've been consumed by nothing but you."

"Do you regret the way you've spent the day?" Selena asks her, brushing her wet hair over her shoulder.

"Not at all," Daenerys answers, wrapping her arms around Selena's neck, "But you're mine too. Even if you do marry Jaime."

Selena smiles her eyes dancing over Daenerys's face, "Do you want to share my bed with me tonight?"

"More than you know," Daenerys answers, leaning in to press her lips to Selena's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 3.3K 63
Visenya who is the heir to the Iron Throne just wants to make the realm better and safer like no one did before. While trying to grow up and prepare...
141K 4.6K 53
𝘞𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 IN WHICH Helaena Targaryen, Younger sister to Daenerys Targaryen and Viserys, After Roberts's...
123K 3.1K 12
𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦, - 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗏𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗇. ©𝘦𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘴
76.8K 2.1K 88
"She stole stole my arm in the womb, I know there is a fierce warrior in her... until then I protect my sister.' ⚔️ 🐉 Daenarys and her twin sister...