n i n e t e e n ; enhypen

By adoragyu

Maybe it was the last caffeine drink that brought them into each other's life, and maybe it's not a bad thing... More

z e r o : a new book
o n e : 7-eleven
t w o : we meet again
t h r e e : the classroom of aces
f o u r : the universe is telling us something
f i v e : lingering eyes
s i x : that's unfortunate, but not for me
s e v e n : secret admirer, or is it a stalker?
e i g h t : a down pour doesnt bother me
n i n e : we are just friends, okay!
t e n : accidentally on purpose
e l e v e n : i guess that's what friends are for
t w e l v e : aren't you supposed to care, not back stab
t h i r t e e n : fresh air, warm breeze
f o u r t e e n : arcade games, karaoke, and...a drug bust?
f i f t e e n : so quiet you can hear a pin drop, but my heart is loud
s i x t e e n : it's okay to fail sometimes...we can always get back up
(say the name) s e v e n t e e n : spring break here we come
e i g h t e e n : lay your head on my lap
n i n e t e e n : sunscreen
t w e n t y : i'm sweating from every part of my body
t w e n t y o n e : nothing better than a night sky full of fireworks
t w e n t y t w o : i swear its a curse in disguise
t w e n t y t h r e e : a flood of emotions
t w e n t y f o u r : how should i tell you
what is happening: be the voice for the voiceless.
t w e n t y f i v e : broken glass, broken friendship
t w e n t y s i x : i thought you were my friend, i was wrong
t w e n t y s e v e n : thin ice
t w e n t y e i g h t : confessions or something like that
t w e n t y n i n e : hard feelings
t h i r t y : im a big girl
t h i r t y o n e : maybe i should
t h i r t y t w o : boarder:carnival
do not skip, important topic
t h i r t y f o u r : not so secretive after all
t h i r t y f i v e : culprit and surprises
t h i r t y s i x : lucky charms
t h i r t y s e v e n : you are the only one
t h i r t y e i g h t : not jealous at all
t h i r t y n i n e : okay, maybe a bit jealous
f o r t y : twenty four 7
Halloween special
Haunting faces, haunting feelings

t h i r t y t h r e e : friends dont do that

4.3K 173 99
By adoragyu

f r i e n d s    d o n t    d o    t h a t

It was Sunday evening, Chaeyeon was sitting inside her room with the girls. They came over a couple hours ago to hang out and just relax on this hot summer night before the week started up again.

"So...tell us what happened at the ferris wheel," Mina sat up with a pillow in her lap.

"Tell us, tell us, tell us," Soojin shook Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon just rolled her eyes, but the blush on her face said otherwise. The girls looked at each other while cooing.

"You're blushing Chaeyeon!" Yena jumped up and down.

"Spill, now!" Naeun begged.

"What is there to tell you guys about; we got stuck, rudely might I add, on that death trap together and at first it wasn't all so nice. There was...some yelling, crying, a lot of screaming. But he apologized to me about the things that happened, and he promised to be better for me." Chaeyeon explained as she looked down to her hands.

"He made me feel...good." She laughed as her face heated up.

"Did you want to forgive him, or did you feel obligated?" Naeun asked.

"At first I wasn't sure, but the way he talked and looked while we were up there. I could feel his sincerity by the way he talked, held my hands and hugged me."

All the girls awed, Chaeyeon blushed deeper at their reactions. "It's not that cute, you guys are just being over dramatic. What's so cute about yelling at each other at the top of a Ferris wheel?"

"Okay, okay, but that's not what's important here, the real question is...did you guys kiss."

Chaeyeon whipped her head up, "what! You can't just ask that, and if it did...would I tell you?" She cleared her throat looking away.

Mina gasped, hitting Chaeyeon's arm, "You! You guys did. You kissed. When, when, when!"

"I didn't even say anything!"

"I seen that look on your face, you guys did. We now know, now tell us."

Chaeyeon groaned, "he kissed me on the forehead and cheek in the Ferris wheel."

"And then," Yena leaned forward with the others.

"And when he walked me home, he said goodnight to me and left."

"He...left you and didn't kiss you? After everything you guys have been through in the last month! That at least deserves...I don't know, a peck?" Naeun deflated on her bed.

"I wasn't finished," she shushed them. "He called me a second later because he forgot to give me something, so he turned back around." Chaeyeon smiled, "and then he pulled me in to kiss me." The girls sat there in silence, but then started to scream together.

Jaebeom bursted through the door with a bat in his hand, "what's going on! Is there an intruder, who do I gotta kill!"

The girls just laughed at the panicked boy throwing the bat around like a maniac. "What happened?"

"Nothing Jae, we are just talking about the love birds." Chaeyeon just hit Soojin's arm.

"Oooo, what happened?" Jae put his bat down and threw himself on her bed.

"Nothing that concerns you Jae-"

"They kissed!" They interrupted her. Chaeyeon widen her eyes towards the girls.

Jaebeom sat up, glaring towards his sister. "You're lucky I wasn't home when it happened." Chaeyeon just rolled her eyes.

"Just ignore him Chae, but it's getting late, we got classes in the morning. We'll meet up later."

Chaeyeon walked them out and said their goodbyes before she walked back into the house. Jaebeom was still in her room, scrolling on his phone when she got back upstairs for the night.

"So...you and Sunghoon?" He put his phone down.

"We aren't anything, we...just kissed. It was spare of the moment type thing after being on silent treatment for almost a whole month."

Jaebeom slowly nodded, "hm, I see."

"What's wrong, I know that face of yours Jae." Chaeyeon sighed.

"It's just...I want to make sure you know what you're getting yourself into. I want you to be sure you're ready, that you're not just jumping into it too soon."

"I understand that it might seem like that, but I need you to just let me."

"I know you best Chae, you're my baby sister. My role is to protect you from the outside, from those who'll hurts you. It's been hard, for the both of us constantly being alone. That's why I need to be hard on you, because we only have each other."

"Please trust me Jaebeom, I know I get hurt easily. And I know that I've been through a lot in the past couple years, let alone the last month with the whole Sunghoon situation. I must be stressing you out, but I need you to trust me on this. This feels right, he does."

Jaebeom sighed, "okay, I trust you. But I need you to tell me things. We need to be open with one another, about everything."

Chaeyeon nodded, getting up to hug her brother, "thank you Jae."

"Anything for you, get some sleep. We have school in the morning." He kissed his sister on the head before leaving her for the night.

- 1 9 -

It was the morning now, Chaeyeon was currently styling her hair before she leaves for school for the day. Jaebeom went ahead of her to play basketball with some of his friends this morning, so she was gonna be walking alone for today; which she didn't mind. It was nice to just put her headphones in and walk at her own pace.

As she was leaving her house, she stopped when she noticed someone's back facing her gate. Quickly she locked her door and made her way towards the person by her gate.

The person turned around and smiled towards her. Chaeyeon face lit up when she seen Sunghoon's signature smile beaming towards her from the other side of the gate.

"Hey," she opens the gate to get through, shutting it behind her.

Sunghoon didn't anything, just stood there until she shut the gate and stood in front of him. She looked up with a soft smile waiting for him to answer. Not speaking up, he just wrapped his arms around her neck, pulling her into a tight hug.

Chaeyeon just laughed, but she wrapped her arms around his waist just as tight as he did. "Hello to you too."

Sunghoon pulled back, "sorry, I was just excited to see you. I was wondering if you'd like to walk to school together."

"I mean, you're already here. Can't say no now," she joked with him. Sunghoon just playfully rolled his eyes while chuckling.

"So I was wondering if you're busy this Friday?" Sunghoon looked down at her while they walked.

"This Friday? Hm, I don't think so, why?"

"Do you wanna maybe hang out that day, or go out."

Chaeyeon looked up with raised eyebrows, "oh, ya I would love to actually." She smiled.

The two chatted on their way to school, once they made it to the campus they were met up with the others girls.

"Sorry Sunghoon but we will be stealing Chaeyeon from you," Yena linked her arm into Chaeyeon's.

Sunghoon just laughed, "she's all yours. I'll see you guys in class." He waved before walking into the school.

"So, did you guys hold hands while walking here. Did he give you a good morning kiss."

Chaeyeon shushed them, looking around making sure nobody was listening, "how about you scream that out next time? And no, we did not. We are friends, friends don't do that."

"Chaeyeon, 'Friends' don't kiss. Just admit you guys are more than that," Mina said.

"Why would I not call us that, just because we kissed for less than a minute doesn't mean we can't just be friends. That kiss happened out of unreadable emotions, that's it." Chaeyeon shrugged. The girls rolled their eyes towards each other.

"Whatever you say Chaeyeon." The bell rang so they made their way towards class.

Classes flew by, now it was currently lunch time. The group were sitting outside all together again finally.

"Does anyone have my textbook, I could've sworn I had it with me." Chaeyeon rummaged through her bag.

"You didn't have it when we sat down," Jungwon conformed.

"I must've forgotten it at my locker then. I'm gonna run and grab it, I don't wanna get in trouble next period." She sat up and made her way into the school towards her locker.

A note was taped onto her locker, so she ripped it off and unfolded it. She sighed and crumpled it up and threw it into her bag. Not bothering to read the whole note, knowing exactly what it was. It was gonna be ignored just like how she ignored the messages.

She quickly grabbed her textbook and made her way back towards the group. Just before she made it to the table she stopped, taking in a deep breath. She told her self to ignore it, to ignore her. It wasn't worth the trouble, especially for the others. It'll stop soon she told herself. Clearing her throat, she made it back onto the table for the rest of lunchtime.

The final bell was about to ring, the others were just sitting in class waiting for it to go off.

"Chaeyeon," the teacher called from her desk. Chaeyeon stood up and walked to her.

"I need these taken down to the copy room, would you mind taking them for me. You can take your things and leave once you're done." Chaeyeon nodded, grabbing her bag and took the stack of papers her teacher handed her.

While she made her way down the hall towards the room, someone's shoulder collided with hers, causing all the papers to go onto the ground.

"Oops."

Chaeyeon looked up as she picked up the papers, seeing Jeongyu standing there was a crude expression on her face. Chaeyeon just sighed and picked the papers up before standing up straight.

"Maybe if you were looking up, you wouldn't have dropped you things," Jeongyu scoffed.

"Maybe if you picked up your ego, I wouldn't have tripped on it."

"Me? Ego," Jeongyu laughed. "Don't act all tough now Chaeyeon. How's Sunghoon doing? I should call him, tell him thank you for sticking up for me." Jeongyu flashed a sarcastic smile.

"Sunghoon would never be friends with someone like you," Chaeyeon shoved past her, putting the papers in the copy room before walking out of school. She was supposed wait up for the others, but her mood was instantly ruined.

- 1 9 -

"Are we going to grab drinks?" They walked of the school after the final had rung.

"Ya, let's just find Chaeyeon and then we'll go."

They sat at the benches waiting for her to meet them back out, but ten minutes had past already since the bell.

"Are you sure you told Chaeyeon about going for drinks after?" Jaebeom asked.

"Yes, I told her before she left to do the task that the teacher asked her to do. She confirmed she'll meet us back out here when she's done." Soojin explained.

"Sunghoon can you call her please," Naeun said.

"I have, she's not answering me."

Jaebeom sighed, "she might be at home. Let's go check to make sure she's alright, she might've forgotten."

They agreed and left school to go check if she was at their house. Once they had reached it, they seen Chaeyeon sitting on the patio chair, facing the opposite direction to them.

"Hey, didn't you say you were gonna meet up after the bell?" Mina asked. They all walked but stopped when they noticed her face.

"Woah, what's going on? What's wrong?" Heeseung bent down in front of Chaeyeon who was currently crying. He noticed a couple pieces of papers on the table in front of her. He uncrumpled one and read it. His head dropped as he sighed.

"What is it?" Sunoo asked.

"Is it about the messages Chaeyeon?" Sunghoon stepped forward.

"Messages?" Soojin looked towards Chaeyeon.

"What messages are you talking about Sunghoon?" Jaebeom replied. Sunghoon just looked towards Chaeyeon. Unsure if he should say more then what he said already.

"What messages is he talking about Chaeyeon?" Jaebeom was now getting frustrated that nobody was answering him.

"Is it, is it the ones I seen?" Jake asked.

- n i n e t e e n -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

761K 34.3K 54
โI like you.โž I froze on my way and slowly turned around looking at him with emotionless eyes while his ethereal face had a smirk on it. โI don't.โž โ–ซ...
672K 57.4K 42
a shy and cry baby girl who had a crush on Yang Jungwon and confessed her feeling by sending a letter to him everyday . Everything was good until sh...
300K 9.3K 64
โ˜†โ˜† โ€žHyeona, we can't fucking do this!", he lowered his head to not lose his temper. โ€žNo one will know.". I calmed him by placing one hand on his che...
151K 4.8K 56
y/n meets 7 guys and becomes friends with them. will she only stay as friends with them? will there be more? includes: skinship...