Stay With Me - Yeongyu FF

Autorstwa MEL0DYld

Beomgyu is destined to die before his 22nd birthday. Yeonjun falls in love with him the second he meets him. ... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 - Leaving?
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 - Final moments
Epilogue

Chapter 41

171 11 0
Autorstwa MEL0DYld

Yeonjun POV

When I wake up, I'm in my bed, in my house, with Beomgyu sitting on one side of me, Mom on the other.

"You're awake? Are you feeling any better?" asks Beomgyu in a soft voice.

I nod and excuse myself.

"It's okay. It was really stressful out there. They didn't change anything to your father's sentence if that's what you're wondering"

I nod again "Great, I don't want them to think I fainted from the horror of such a punishment. I think it was just how much my father has done... I guess that, until now, I was really just in denial"

It's his turn to nod, but he also gives me a big hug. A nice, warm, tight, comfortable cuddle. I like nice, warm, tight, comfortable cuddles, especially from Beomie.

My baby bear Beomie...

ilovehim

Mom leaves us together, giving us some extra privacy, not that we care about getting all cuddly-touchy-lovey with my mother there.

But Beomgyu doesn't cuddle me much longer, because he starts to talk about all sensitive shit making me wanna cry.

"Listen, I know this is going to be a difficult time for you. We don't know how long your father will be in the asylum for, and he's never been like this to you, so I want you to know that I'll be there for you till the day I die, even if it's not that far away I promise I'll be there for you till then, okay? Please, don't feel embarrassed about talking about it with me, don't feel awkward about all that happened yesterday, alright?"

I nod, unable to speak because the second I do I'm probably gonna break down in huge sobs, because yes, I know, I'm already crying.

I realise that Beomgyu wants to keep talking, so I sit up on my bed and kiss him on the lips before he even speaks the slightest syllable.

Sadly, we don't get the chance to spend the day together, because Beomgyu's mother wants him to go get a checkup again, so Mom and I are left alone. I don't feel like socialising, so I stay in my room, doing some sort of solo fashion show, emptying my closet, in what was to begin with an attempt to sort out the old clothes that have either become too short or too worn out to - hopefully - have an excuse to buy new clothes next time with my baby. At least I got these clothes sorted out, and judged that I had enough space in my closet, enough clothes too worn or small, to spend some time shopping with Beomgyu.

So now I'm bored again. I don't know what to do, and I don't feel like doing anything. I guess I'm just... lost without Beomgyu.

Or maybe I'm just dramatising because I'm bored.

...

Yeah.

But it doesn't change the fact that I have nothing to do.

I end up playing a video game, and once I realise that Beomgyu's online - probably back from his checkup, I enter his world. He and I play around and chat. I ask him how it went, he asks how I'm doing. I say I'm a little bored, he says his doctor is impressed by his speedy recovery. I ask him when he'll be free next, he says it won't be until the following weekend. I send him a little crying emoji, and he says it's because he's trying to make his mother get back in contact with her old friends, especially after the fright he gave her, and she apparently now feels like she truly just can't not care constantly for him. I tell him that I'm scared that she won't let us hang out alone anymore, hoping it won't make him feel like I'm making up excuses, but he doesn't think so, and says she'll probably let us be together alone because she trusts me. I smile, and ask him to thank her for me. About a few minutes later, he says his mother answered me with a 'you're welcome'. I smile to myself.

Two hours later, Beomgyu says he has to go, and that he'll come back. He doesn't log off, so I guess it's nothing that'll take long, but he doesn't come back after ten minutes. I text him, and he says he forgot. He excuses himself once his character starts moving again. The first few minutes while we play, Beomgyu sends me embarrassed emojis, and he does so until I 'accidentally' trigger a boss so he'll focus on killing the thing with me. Well, not that I was of much help, he's so much stronger than me, he's almost ten levels higher, but he's been playing for years. Still, it doesn't take him much time to kill the boss, and my damage is so neglectable beside his: while I see little 2,100s and 2,500s everytime I hit the monster, which I would usually be proud of, I see a lot of little 10,000s and 12,000s coming from Beomgyu's attacks. And although I'm a little jealous, I can't help but feel proud.

That's my baby doing 10k damage.

My baby and mine only.

Then, my mother enters my room and tells me dinner's ready. I realise then that Beomgyu and I have now been playing for three hours together when I can't even focus on that game for more than half an hour by myself. I tell Beomgyu that I have to go eat, he says he does too, but suggests we play after we're both done eating, and says he'll text me when he'll be done, and inform me about whether he's feeling okay to play again or not.

I go downstairs to eat with Mom, expecting the dinner to be rather awkward, but it was okay, neither awkward nor happy, just normal. Once I'm done, I text Beomgyu to tell him, and wait for his reply. I remember that, usually, when I'm at his house, dinner is really lively and loud. We laugh a lot and take ages to eat, so I know that I won't be getting an answer from him just yet. In the meantime, I log back into the game, thinking that that way, when he's ready, he can just connect himself and we can get back to playing. I usually take ages to load the game up when he barely takes 2 minutes.

But I wait for an entire hour, doing the most random things, after twenty minutes just opening the game menu to pause it and doing some other random things on my phone, but he doesn't even read my message, so I tell him that I went to sleep, shut everything off, a little bit disappointed that he didn't even warn me that he wouldn't be playing, wait to see if he replies now and see if maybe he just forgot, but he doesn't, so I go to sleep.

When I wake up, I see an apology message from Beomgyu, telling me that he couldn't play because he passed out before he even finished eating. At first, it makes me laugh, because I imagined Beomgyu sleeping oh so cutely on the side of the chair like some toddler late for their nap, but then I realise it probably means that he felt sick, so I bring my thought =s back to me and ask if he's alright. He says that he's just tired, but he adds and confides that he hasn't been having good, full nights since the trial, so I decide to do something.

I don't tell him my plan just yet, I first ask my mother if Beomgyu can stay the night. She says yes, so I ask him if he's doing anything today, he says no, but he thinks his mother won't let him do anything anyway. I ask Mom to call Beomgyu's mother to ask her herself, because they're friends, and she explains our plan to her. She says yes, and Beomgyu says he's really surprised that I could get her to change her mind about him being bed bound. I laugh and wait until he arrives, an entire day.

Ugh

It's LONG!

A day is LONG!

I don't think a day has ever been this LONG!

You're gonna wait with me.

HAHA

I'm cruel.

Anyway.

At 5pm, Beomgyu arrives, looking really tired - thankfully I got the heads up - but still looking really happy. He tells me he had to take a nap at 1pm so he could be okay for tonight, and it makes me smile. He's so cute napping like a kid aaaaaaaaah.

I'm dating a kid.

Actually that sounds weird out of context... Like pedophilia...

You know what, nevermind.

I bring Beomgyu back to my room, and we play the same game from yesterday again. For once, he takes more time to load than me, because he has to use the mobile version but I'm still on my computer. He has to use another account he has that is rather "weak" in his opinion, but it's still stronger than my team. But it doesn't change how much fun we have together.

Soon enough, Mom tells us to come back down, so with a soft groan from both of us, we log off and go downstairs. We thought Beomgyu's mother had left, but she hadn't, and was leaving now, so she wanted to say goodbye to her son. I let the two of them have their moment, and talk to my Mom in the meantime about dinner. Not because I'm hungry, but because I want to know what we're eating and help her if needed, but she says she doesn't need any help and that what she'll be making is easy. She didn't tell me what it was though, so it's either an experiment or a surprise. Then, Beomgyu's mother leaves, and we decide to just stay downstairs because we want to be there if Mom needs help even though she said she didn't. We decide to play a game of chess, but I have terrible skills, so Beomgyu thinks I'm losing on purpose. I tell him that I'm just bad, and he mocks me for losing to 'a tired, sick guy'. I tell him that it's not that embarrassing, because I've already lost to little kids, so this is a very subtle amount of embarrassment. He laughs and mocks me even more, saying that I must really suck. I blush, and softly ask if he wants to play another game. He says he doesn't, because he wants to see me embarrass myself. I pout. How rude...

In the end, I 'force' Beomgyu to change the game, because he boasts about his wins every time, and it's slowly becoming annoying. I take out a card game instead, but we don't have much time to play, because Mom finished preparing the food before we even conclude the first game.

So we eat our dinner, which was actually neither a surprise nor an experiment, Mom just didn't want me to know what it was so I wouldn't refuse to not help. While we eat, Beomgyu and I talk a lot amongst ourselves, with Mom just trying to enter the conversation, but usually barely being able to give an opinion before losing herself in our conversations.

After we're done eating, Beomgyu and I go back upstairs and prepare for sleeping. Beomgyu looks at me, a little panicked, and tells me that he's scared he won't sleep well again like he used to a few days back going on to the night before he passed out, and I tell him that he won't.

That's why I wanted him to come over, I wanna help him in any way I can to help him find some comfort and have good sleep again.

I decide to go to bed now, and invite Beomgyu to sleep with me, because the earlier he goes to bed, the more he'll sleep. He accepts and lies down beside me.

I get pretty surprised when, just ten minutes later, his eyes are already closed beside me, and I hug him. I watch him sleep, but hopefully not in a creepy way, while I feel sleep take over me too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiiiii

I tried something that I think I only did in Chapter 2, where Yeonjun speaks to y'all readers. I don't know if you like that, but I think it's funny.

I was asked to give a warning if I have Beomgyu go bye bye in this story.

Well, he's not dying yet, don't worry, although he will get hurt next chapter. And Yeonjun's gonna get all philosophical and poetic about it - hopefully, I don't know,  I think you all can see that I can't write in poetic. But anyways, it's not necessarily terrible , Beomgyu's not gonna die, but yeah, his illness is gonna hurt him. 

Just a heads up. He'll be - almost - fine though.

We gotta get going with this. I've been pushing it back cuz I wanted to fluff to last longer than the sad parts but now we're entering that part and although I'll try to add some fluff here and there, it won't be as much as before.

Sorry.

Hope you still have a great day even though I probably ruined it.

Bai

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

14.5K 1K 35
Where in Choi Beomgyu found out that his mother's fiancé, decided to move in into their house. Sharing a one roof. Until he met the man full with sec...
480 40 10
Beomgyu gets a scholarship to do his dream course but his life in university doesn't get better as he faces many hardships but he still doesn't give...
18.3K 494 37
A text fic about Heuning Kai X Male reader. Y/n Joined the ♥ My baby's ♥ gc Y/n Lol dead chat Yeonjun I'm not dead? Y/n PLSYGTGHBHJN BABE LOLL UN...
17.5K 661 11
A story where Beomgyu and Yeonjun were bestfriends. Beomgyu was a quiet boy, and he had difficulty to express himself and his feelings. No one could...