๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ || ๐‡๐š๐ซ...

By _min_monrach_

What if the Potter family survived the killing curse? Peter Pettigrew was sent to Azkaban when evidence was p... More

๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 1
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 2
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 3
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 4
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 5
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 6
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 7
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 9
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 10
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 11
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 12
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 13
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 14
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 15
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 16
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 17
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 18

๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 8

1.6K 37 6
By _min_monrach_

"E-elizabeth! Elizabeth!" Someone called out as they made their way through the crowd, she turned around a little confused who was calling for her but she saw it was Potter.

"Potter?" she called out a little confused, he gave her an awkward smile, he grabbed her wrist and took her somewhere where there were less people.

"Dragons..." were the fist things that came out of his mouth, she looked at him confused "That's the first task, dragons" he explained a little more, she looked at him with wide eyes, there was no way that was their first task but the face expression Potter had, told her everything.

"Do the others know about it?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm about to tell Cedric actually" He replied, she nodded and wished him the best of luck with that, she would have gone with him but she couldn't wrap her mind over the first task.

Dragons? Are they are trying to kill them, her or Potter barely know any advance spells they can use unlike the other three champions. She'll agree that it's a little unfair for the two but she couldn't blame anyone, it was shocking that the two are part of the tournament.

Elizabeth jumped, when she felt someone place their hand on her shoulder "You good El? I've been calling out your name?" Sidney asked, looking at her worried, she nodded and gave her a soft smile.

"Yeah...I actually found out something but where are the others?" She said, now noticing that the rest of her friends weren't there.

"There actually in the common room, Blake might have or might not have broken another girl's heart..." Sidney explained, Elizabeth sighed, that boy wasn't going to learn from his actions.

"And I assume Chloe is teaching him a lesson?" She asked, Sidney nodded, they walked to the common rooms, when they walked in, they were in for a sight, Chloe scolding Blake who looked un-bothered but just nodded at whatever she was saying.

"Didn't know we're having a family meeting, I would have made some popcorn" Elizabeth commented taking the spot next to Reggie, ruffling his hair.

"This is not a family meeting, mostly when she's scolding me!" Blake said, pointing his finger at Chloe, who sat down next to Sidney but glared at Blake.

"I wouldn't have to scold you, if you knew how to control your hormones" Chloe replied, he just mumbled something under his breath.

"El got some news about the first task" Sidney brought up, they all looked at Elizabeth who was playing with Reggie hair, she looked up when she felt eyes on her.

"Yeah, Potter actually told me about it..." She began, looking around the common room, only noticing a few people before motioning her friends to get closer "Apparently the first task is dragons" she whispered, they couldn't believe their ears.

"Are you kidding? They're not really going to make you guys fight dragons?" Chloe asked, Elizabeth shrugged, she shouldn't be surprised, people have died from the tournament.

"But hey...at least you can brag to people that you fought against a dragon" Reggie spoke up, looking up at Elizabeth, she laughed softly and brushed some hair out of his face.

"Ok but imagine bragging about how you fought a dragon and surviving it? Harry Potter who now?" Sidney jokes, Ethan shook his head at the ginger girl but he still laughed, Chloe covered her mouth to suppress a laugh, Blake broke into laughter, Reggie looked at her proud and wiping a fake tear, Elizabeth laughed softly.

Elizabeth looked at her friends, happy she was able to find people who she can call family and bring her mood up, with simple jokes or words. She wouldn't trade anything for her friends, no matter what the cost.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

"Chloe you're going to kill me with all these books..." Elizabeth groaned, Chloe thought it would be a good idea if they went to the library and see if they're were any books that could help Elizabeth in the first task.

"At least it won't get you killed by the dragon and take your feet off the tables El" Chloe said, hitting her feet with a book before placing it on the table, Elizabeth sighed softly but picked up another book from the pile of books Chloe brought.

The others didn't tag along because they didn't want to be bored to death, leaving Elizabeth to suffer alone. She was glad Chloe was helping her out, even though she can sometimes overdue it but she knew Chloe means the best.

"Don't try doing the stunning spell or even tempt doing it. Dragons are strong and too powerful to get knocked out by a single stunner, you'll need half a dozen wizards for it" Chloe explained, Elizabeth nodded crossing stunning spells of the list.

The two girls went through all the books, getting some useful information but not enough that Elizabeth was starting to doubt if she really could do it.

"Hey, don't worry we got a few days for you to prepare" Chloe spoke up, when she saw the uneasy face expression Elizabeth had, she nodded and looked at her with a small smile.

Chloe rubbed her back, she was worried for Elizabeth but she knew Elizabeth wouldn't give up without a fight or without at least trying, she knew Elizabeth was scared and anxious.

"Come on, let's go find those troublemakers of friends we have" Chloe said, holding out her arm for Elizabeth, she smiled and linked her arm with Chloe, they left the library and headed back to the Gryffindor common room.

"Are you kidding me Reggie?! It's obvious he likes E-"

"Elizabeth! Chloe!" Sidney yelled, cutting Blake off, when the two girls walked in, the two looked at them confused and approached them "Why is Blake yelling? Mostly at Reg?" Elizabeth asked, Reggie opened his mouth to response but Sidney quickly slapped her hand over his mouth.

"O-oh, well you know Blake, being his dramatic himself like always..." Sidney said, letting out a nervous laugh, Elizabeth nodded looking at her confused, she turned to Ethan to see if he would explain what was happening, but he was looking away, avoiding eye contact.

"Noted to not leave you four alone" Chloe added, looking at Sidney who looked at her with a nervous smile, motioning her eyes between Ethan and Elizabeth, her eyes widened understanding what happened, well half of it.

"I'm just not going to question it, mostly when it comes to Blake" Elizabeth said, taking a seat on the couch, Blake looked at her offended but quickly changed when an upperclassman walked in.

"That's my cue to leave" Blake quickly said, they waved him off, Elizabeth looked at Ethan but he avoided her eyes and continued talking to Sidney. She shook her head softly and didn't think much of it, she laid her head on Chloe's shoulder and looked at the fireplace.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

Elizabeth looked at her breakfast blankly, even though she tried telling herself that the first task shouldn't bother her that much, but it was eating her alive, what if she messes up and actually gets herself killed. She hasn't seen her parents get married and have an official wedding, she hasn't graduated, have her first kiss or dated anyone, she hasn't gotten over her crush over-

"El!" Elizabeth shot her head up, looked towards the great hall entrance, Sidney was waving her hands in the air and motioning for Elizabeth to come over, the rest were standing behind her, she grabbed her bagel before getting up and walking over to them.

"What are you doing? Shouldn't you be with other contents?" Chloe asked, looking at her with soft eyes, Elizabeth just nodded and tugged on her sleeve a little "Yeah, I was going to head over after I was done eating" Elizabeth replied, holding her bagel up, with an reassuring smile.

The atmosphere of the school wasn't really helping with her nerves, it was filled with tension and excitement. Lessons were to stop at midday, giving all the students time to get down to the dragon's enclosure, though of course, they didn't know yet.

During breakfast and lunchtime, she couldn't ignore the stares that would be attracted to the Gryffindor table, mostly to her or Potter. She'd be lying if she wasn't nervous or afraid that her plan would backfire on her.

"You okay?' Reggie asked, she realized she's been staring at the floor and tuning out their conversation, for a minute straight "Y-yeah, I'm fine" She replied, trying to make herself believe it, she gave them an reassuring smile, hoping they would believe her.

"You seem nervous" Blake said, Elizabeth looked at him 'well no shit sherlock' she thought giving him a tight smile.

"Don't worry, I'll be calmer soon after I'm done feeding you to the dragons" Elizabeth joked, Blake raised his hands and slowly backed away from her.

"You'll be fine, El" Chloe said, giving her a soft smile, Elizabeth just nodded "Come on, we don't want to keep you long, we'll be at the stand and loudest one's there" Sidney added, Elizabeth nodded with a soft smile, they all gave her hugs and reassuring words before heading to the stands, leaving Elizabeth alone.

"I got this...I definitely got this..." Elizabeth said, as she tried to pep talk herself, that she didn't hear the loud footsteps approaching her, the person grabbed by the arm and turned her around "What the heck-" she able to stop herself from crashing into the person's chest, she was about to say something when she recognized the persons cologne.

"Ethan..." Elizabeth called out his name softly, he lifted her head with his other hand.

"Don't panic, just keep a cool head. We've got wizards standing by to control the situation if it gets out of hand. The main thing is just to do your best, and nobody will think any worse of you, if you fail or mess people, because we all make mistakes" Ethan said, hoping his words would somehow comfort Elizabeth, he saw how she was trying to stay strong and not let her emotions get the best of her.

"We believe in you, your parents believe in you, I believe in you Beth. I know you got this, don't doubt yourself, you didn't suffer with Chloe for two whole days in the library for you to mess up or stay up all night remembering spells that could help you in the task" Ethan said, looking at Elizabeth with gentle eyes, she looked at him with a soft smile and laughing softly.

"The Elizabeth King I know, wouldn't give up easily or let her emotions get the best of her because she knows she's giving it her all. You promise me that your going to keep pushing yourself, even when you think you have no more plans, you use that beautiful mind of yours, like you always do" Ethan said, lifting his hand, poking her on the forehead, she smiled and nodded.

"I promise" She replied.

"Promise you won't let that dragon kill you" Ethan added, she nodded and held her hand up, holding her pinky out for him "I promise, I won't let that scary dragon kill me" Elizabeth replied, Ethan laughed softly and linked his pinky with hers.

"You should get going before Professor McGonagall sends a search party for you" Ethan joked, Elizabeth nodded "I wouldn't be surprised if she did" Elizabeth replied, with the laughing softly, Elizabeth didn't want to leave his hold just yet, she felt safe in his arms.

"Good luck, Elizabeth" Ethen said, pressing a soft kiss on her forehead before letting go of her, she nodded and waved him bye before heading off where the other champions were at.

She walked as she saw a tent, finishing her bagel, it was connected to where the dragons were and the stands "There you are Kings, I thought I would have to send someone to look for you" McGonagall said, when she walked out of the tent, Elizabeth gave a sheepish smile.

"Sorry, I kind of lost time but I'm here" Elizabeth said, waving her hands in front of her face, like jazz hands. McGonagall held back a smile, she motioned Elizabeth to get in the tent with a stern look, she nodded and saluted to McGonagall before walking inside the tent, that she didn't miss McGonagall laughing.

Fleur Delacour was sitting in a corner on a low wooden stool, she didn't look nearly as composed as usually, but rather pale. Viktor Krum, looked...the same which Elizabeth was supposed his way trying not to show his nerves. Cedric Diggory was talking to Harry Potter, he looked rather calm while Potter looked the opposite.

"You look rather calm for someone who's about to fight dragons, King" Someone spoke up from beside her, she jumped and backed away from the person "Cedric!" Elizabeth said, hitting him on the arm, she didn't even notice when he stopped talking to Potter or him coming over to her.

"I should be saying that, you look more calmer than anyone in this tent" Elizabeth replied "It's either that or let my emotions get the best of me, plus I already have a plan" Cedric said, Elizabeth nodded, two talked a little more, until they heard a click of a camera going off, only to see Rita looking at Harry and Granger.

"Young love...how..stirring" Rita said, as her quill wrote it down, Elizabeth noticed how Granger wasn't happy at what Rita said.

"You're not allowed to be here, only champions and friends are allowed. So get your cougar ass out of here" Elizabeth said, walking over to Rita with Cedric following behind her, Rita looked at Elizabeth then at Cedric.

"Hm, seems like rumors are true about you having a close relationship with Cedric Diggory..." Rita said, wanting to see a reaction from Elizabeth but she just nodded at the older women.

"So it's wrong for me to make friends? Oh but I'm sure you wouldn't understand about making friends, I hope one day you can" Elizabeth replied, giving her an innocent smile, Rita glared at Elizabeth and opened her mouth to say something but was quickly quieted down when Dumbledore spoke up.

"Good day, champions gather around, please" Dumbledore greeted, motioning for all of them to come closer to him.

"Now, you've waited, you've wondered, and at last the moment has arrived, a moment only five of you can fully appreciate" Dumbledore said, as he had his arm wrapped around Granger that he didn't even notice was there, Elizabeth held back a laugh when she saw the face expression Granger had.

"What are you doing here, Miss Granger?" Dumbledore asked, when he finally noticed her, she gave him an apologetic look and slowly got off his old "Oh I'm sorry, I'll just go" Hermione quickly replied, awkwardly leaving not after looking at Potter.

"Right, Barty the bag" Dumbledore instructs, Barty held a bag, he made them move around that Elizabeth ended up between Potter and Cedric "Now, Miss Delacour if you will'' Barty said, moving the bag towards Delacour, she slowly puts her hand in the bag before pulling out a tiny, perfect model of a dragon, a Welash Green. Barty smiled as he said the dragon's name, Delacour looked up at Madame Maxime before they looked at the dragon. It had the number one around its neck.

Viktor Krum pulled out the scarlet Chinese Fireball. It had a number two around its neck. He didn't even blink but just stared at it.

Cedric puts his hand into the bag, out comes the blueish-gray Swedish Short-Snout, the number four tied around its neck.

"Miss Kings" Barty said, she put a calm hand inside the bag and pulled out the Hungarian Horntail. It had number five around its neck. It stretched its wings as she looked down at it, and bared its minuscule fangs.

Potter put his hand into the silk bag and pulled out the Hebridean Black. It had the number three around its neck.

"Very well!" Dumbledore said "You have each pulled out the dragon you will face, the numbers refer the order you are to take on the dragons" Barty briefly explained.

"Your objective is simple, collect the egg and this you must do, for each egg contains a clue, without which you cannot hope to proceed to the next task. Any questions?" Barty finished, looking around, with no one saying anything.

"Very well, good luck champions. Miss Delacour, at the sound of the cannon you may-" Dumbledore explained but was caught off when Flinch lit up the cannon that fired off.

"Good luck Delacour!" Elizabeth called out, Delacour turned around and gave her a nervous smile, as she nodded before entering the arena as she took a deep breath, ready to face-to-face her living dragon model.

The first task has official started

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 250 19
Armin had always imagined having someone to love, and to love with. He's been waiting for it for so long, that sometimes he wanted to give up. Levi i...
473K 13.9K 48
For seventeen year old Rebecca Cox, life has not been what you would call perfect or easy. She was cheated on and called worthless by the guy she da...
2.4K 319 18
แƒแƒฅ แƒกแƒ˜แƒœแƒแƒ—แƒšแƒ” แƒ“แƒ แƒกแƒ˜แƒ‘แƒœแƒ”แƒšแƒ”, แƒแƒ แƒงแƒแƒคแƒœแƒ แƒ“แƒ แƒแƒ แƒกแƒ”แƒ‘แƒแƒ‘แƒ แƒ”แƒ แƒ—แƒ›แƒแƒœแƒ”แƒ—แƒก แƒจแƒ”แƒขแƒแƒ™แƒ”แƒ‘แƒแƒ“แƒ, แƒ แƒแƒ—แƒ แƒ›แƒแƒ›แƒฎแƒ˜แƒ‘แƒšแƒแƒแƒ‘แƒ แƒ“แƒ แƒกแƒแƒจแƒ˜แƒœแƒ”แƒšแƒ”แƒ‘แƒ แƒฌแƒแƒ แƒ›แƒแƒ”แƒจแƒ•แƒ แƒ”แƒ แƒ—แƒกแƒ แƒ“แƒ แƒ˜แƒ›แƒแƒ•แƒ” แƒ“แƒ แƒแƒก. ๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›๐Ÿ”ž