𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧

By nuusski

- milk the game , teach it to my girl. More

authors note.
1.
2.
authors note.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
authors note.
13.
this is fazo
14.
15.
16.
17.
um
18.
19.
20
21.
22.
mm
24
25.
26.
27.
this is her neighbor ( levi )
^
28.
29.
30
don't curse me out pls
ok
yea

23.

5.8K 256 75
By nuusski

LILLIANE POV.

" I feel like you should tell them " I shrugged at Derrick. He's been burning at the fact that Foogi is claiming and caring for his twins as if they're his.
In a way they are his kids. His name is on the birth certificate and everything else.

" but then what ma ? let layla know I cheated on her with her sister and got her pregnant ? this shit just all out of place" he shook his head.

" we'll look I did all that I was gone do , I bailed the girl out of jail. I'm not gone cover your tracks with Layla , that's something you have to get yourself out of. So tell em or don't tell em that's up to you ! "

" imma tell em " he sat on the couch and began to calm down a little.

" and when do you plan on doing this ? "

he sat in silence before answering " tonight when they come home , everybody supposed to be meeting up at layla and that other nigga house. I'm gone tell them then "

" Derrick you wasn't invited there , you know you're the last face that Layla wanna see " I rolled my neck at him. I really liked Layla , he always got to slip up.

" this ain't about Layla , this about my kids ma "

I nodded " well I sure as hell understand that " I reminisced on the time I fought my ass off trying to get Derrick and his sister back from his father.
Only got Derrick though , I haven't talked to Ariana since she was at least 8 and it eats me everyday that I don't know where my little girl is.
Derrick doesn't even remember her , and honestly I'm a bit glad he doesnt because it would be a lot harder.
" do you want me to come with you ? " I asked

he shook his head " I got myself into this alone I gotta get myself out of it alone " he shrugged

" well it's 5:08 what time are they supposed to be meeting at Layla's house ? "

" 6:30 " he sat back.

I sighed " I sure hope you know what you doing "

-

LAYLA POV.

" still can't really tell the gender yet but that's extremely normal , honestly I didn't expect to be able to tell today. maybe your next appointment you'll know" my doctor told me.

" okay , thanks a lot " I smiled waiting for her to leave so that I could pull my clothes back up.

" you hungry ? " fazo asked as I fixed my clothes.

" I'm always hungry "

" what you wanna eat ? "

" I don't know , whatever you wanna eat " I shrugged

" you can't eat what I wanna eat " he laughed

" why not ? something hot ? gone hurt the baby "

" nah , you just can't reach it " he said looking down

" mccht " I smacked my lips " you get me some real good I'll give you some of my food " I smiled

he laughed.

" okay , any excuses needed ? for work or anything?" The doctor asked once she came back in after knocking.

" nah , I got a question thought " fazo stood up

" yes ? "

" if we - will sex cause harm to the baby ? " he asked

I just shook my head

the nurse laughed " no , y'all can still do it .. it'll cause no problems with the pregnancy "

" YES ! " fazo hopped around the room.

I shook my head " omg let's go " I said and we left the doctors office.

-

" preshade it " fazo said as he exchanged food for money with the sonic carhop.

" boy you fine " she said

" yea , my girl tell me that all the time " he rolled the window up and pulled off.

I just sat on my phone scrolling on Instagram.

6:00
foogi pov

" here , you want some ? " I said offering twin a brownie.

raven popped my hand " he can't eat that " she said getting in the car after strapping them in.

" how come ? "

" cause he a baby "

" so " I shrugged pulling off going to Layla house.

layla house.

" damn all these damn roses everywhere " I said dusting roses off the couch before I sat down.

Raven put the twins in the guest room , they was sleep.

" had a long night last night " Layla said

" super long " fazo butted in.

I looked at them disgusted because I swear ain wanna hear nothing about that.

" where the twins ? " Layla asked

" raven just put em in the guest room , they sleep"

Layla walked off into the room leaving me and fazo in the living room.

" so what the doctor say bout the baby ? " I asked fazo , they told me they had a check up today.

" nun really , just was tb we should know the gender by the next appointment "

I nodded

ding dong.

fazo got up and opened the door.

" hey luvsss , I heard the twins were here " yazz said coming inside with tray behind her.

" wassup y'all " tray dapped me and fazo up.

" oh and by the way , Derrick just sitting in the car outside y'all house just staring " yazz informed us.

" let his ah sit there " fazo shrugged

" where they at ? " yazz said referring to the twins.

" guest room " I said and she trailed back there with them.

" where lando been at ? Ian seen his ass in a while" tray said , he was right . Lando ain't been around as much as usual.

" his mama sick up in Wisconsin , so he been back and forth between here and there " I said

" damn " tray said.

yazz , lay and raven finally come back from the room with the twins.

" what y'all in here talking about ? " raven asked

" lando "

" so y'all together now ? Or this just for the twins" tray asked.

" we working some out " raven replied.

ion know where she got that shit from , I'm just here for the twins. fuck her

" mm " I said

I heard Layla laugh a lil bit , she already knew what I was thinking. she know me hella well , she like a sister to me fasho.

we all just talking getting along and somebody knock on the door.

" I got it " Layla got up and answered the door.

LAYLA POV

I got up and answered the door and it was Derrick.

" um , can I help you ? " I asked confused on why he was here.

" excuse me " he moved me out of the way gently and walked into the living room where everybody was at.

I went in there behind him.

" umm , wassup - " yazz said making the situation even more awkward.

" ight so look , my conscious ain't been straight ight so it's some shit I needa get off my chest rq " Derrick spoke.

fazo pulled his gun from under the couch and sat it on his lap " we listening " he said

" for one Layla , I know I caused a lot of bull shit to happen in your life. I know I did some stupid shit and I still regret it to this day , ion expect for you to forgive me for the childish shit I did or nun but I just wanted you to know that I genuinely am sorry. I'm glad you got somebody to take care of you and fulfill your needs and wants ya feel me ? " he said

" and also foo " he said taking a deep breath,
" the shit I'm finna let you know prolly gone ruin everything you got going " he said

" don't " raven stepped up

Derrick shook his head " foo them twins ain't yours , they mine. Me and Raven fucked after the party" he said

" wasn't you and Layla together then ? " yazz asked

Derrick nodded.

I didn't even care honestly , it was weird hearing it but at this point I ain't care. So much shit had happened to me that this ain't even nothing , I mostly feel bad for foogi , he was really trying to be the best father that he could to those twins , he even called me back to back asking me about baby formula lol. It's just crazy how people do the people who would do anything for them.

foogi laughed , but I knew it was a front. He was hurting forreal! I could tell

raven started to cry.

" what the fuck you crying for ? " yazz said
" out of anybody in this damn room foogi should be crying " she added , that girl know she always had an input.

" foogi , I'm sorry i- " raven tried to explain but foogi cut her off.

" you ain't sorry , you sorry I found out " he got up off the couch.
" imma talk to y'all later bruh " he shook up with tray and fazo then hugged me and yazz.

" wait foo " I said walking with him to his car.

-

" Layla I'm not tripping " he shook his head as he stood up against his car.

" bro yes you are , show emotion foogi. Let it out because bottling it up isn't gonna do nothing but get you in jail , those kids became your blueprint to life and now it's gone. I KNOW that hurts , you can't tell me it doesn't " I said

" it's just - nevermind " he started and he got in his car and started it.
" congrats on the baby by the way " he closed the door and drove off.

" baby ? " I heard Derrick say from behind me.

he startled me " uh yeah , I'm pregnant " I rubbed my stomach.

he stood silently " oh " he got in his car and left.

I went back inside and the twins were woke.

" lay - " raven said

I ignored her " hey tt stinkaaa " I picked up one of the twins , I'm not sure which one it was.

" I take it I can't stay here tonight " raven said changing the other twin diaper.

" raven you can stay here as long as you'd like, but know this .. I'm not doing it for you in doing it for the twins , because unlike their mother they're innocent. I hope they stay this way " I said putting the twin back down and going to lay down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

709K 16.3K 48
@daveeast started following you @daveeast liked your post
1.3M 40.7K 65
-a traphouse production- my works #1 february 2021™️ "that's why i wanna thank you and then give you the best of me ..i can't take back the past but...
36.1K 2.9K 20
Her marriage was fixed which was an arrange marriage but she moved to London for pursuing her career and dreams and after that she would marry. But i...
1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC