Become a Tutor to 5 Dumbest W...

By Gale4Lifes

(Y/N) (L/N) is a lazy but very smart student. In class, he will either sleep or draw something. He doesn't ha... More

(Y/N)'s Information
New Student
Tutor Session
Confession
Talk
Family
Fireworks II
Fake
Good Night
Notebook
Good Luck
Do my best
Stay Over
Let Me Explain
Late
Results
You save me
Visit
Visit II
House Tour
Will He Be Happy?
Why?
Author Note
I'll Make You Mine
Plan
Deal
Test of Courage
I Love You... And Forgive Me
Become a Memory
Return
Return II
Return III
New Year
Job
First
Mr. Nakano
Her Student
Second
A Game
Love
Third
Male Rep
Part-Time Job
Fourth
Cheer!
National Mock Exams
Fifth
Field Trip I (Final Arc)
Field Trip II: Voyeur
Field Trip III
Happiest Year
Welcome Back

Fireworks

7.9K 183 104
By Gale4Lifes

The Same Day
Sunset
Nakano Residence
Living Room
(Y/N) POV

Me: I'm sorry to do this at all of you, but...

Nino: The fireworks is going to start... Why do we have to stay home and do homework?

Me: It's because you guys don't even touch your homework. Finish it and we can go to the fireworks festival.

Nino: But you said we're your elder sisters, right? So why you are the one that order us around?

Me: Because this little brother really care about his sisters and don't want them to fail their test. So stop complaining.

Itsuki: We already bring you out this morning to celebrate your birthday, can't you let us go for today?

Me:*smile* I appreciate your efforts to celebrate my birthday, but I like I said before, I don't want any of you to fail your test.

Timeskip
Night
Festival
(Y/N) POV

Yotsuba: Now let's enjoy the festival!

Nino: What time do the fireworks start and end at?

Miku: From 7pm to 8pm

Ichika:*hug Miku* So they're still an hour away, why don't we drop by the food stalls!!

Today they seem to be happier than usual. They even tried to finish all their homework, which means that they really wanted to see the fireworks...

???: What are you waiting for? There is no point we bring you along with us if you want to be alone.

I look at the voice direction and see Itsuki is eating.

Istuki:*slight blush* Don't stare at me like that!

Me:*chuckle* Sorry.

Suddenly Ichika wrap her arms around my neck from behind.

Ichika: Are you curious of something?

Me: No.

Ichika: Is that so? Aren't you curious whether girls wear underwear when they dress in Yukata?

Me: If I want to know that, I'll just find it out myself.

Suddenly I grab her breast.

Ichika:*blush* EEEEEEEKKK!!!

I put my hand away and start to walk to the other.

Me: Yeah, you wear your underwear.

Suddenly she hit my right arm rapidly.

Ichika: You can just ask!

Me: Not interested in asking weird question.

Ichika's phone start to vibrate.

Nino: Ichika, how long do you plan to stand there? Be careful not to get lost.

Ichika: Sorry, I just answered the phone.

Me: Are you guys going somewhere?

Nino: Is it not ok? Today, it's clear that all the sisters would go to the fireworks together... Why suddenly is there a sixth person?

Miku: Stop complaining. You are the one that want to bring (Y/N)-kun here.

Nino: Miku!

She then give me death stare.

Nino: You didn't hear that, right?

Me: I don't think you'll believe me if I say I didn't hear it.

Nino: Don't get any wrong idea!

She push me a little and I accidentally wrap my right arm around Miku. Miku's eyes went wide.

Me: Sorry.

She quickly remove my hand.

Miku: Oh... It's okay.

Me: It's so difficult to walk in crowds. How can we enjoy the fireworks when it's like this.

Miku: Nino paid for the store's rooftop so we only need to go there.

Me: Smart.

Nino: Wait. I hardly had a chance to got to festival. Why do we need to leave early when we haven't eaten anything.

Me: That's right... We haven't bought that... So what do you guys want...

I turn around to look at all five of them.

Itsuki: Cotton candy.

Yotsuba: Chocolate banana.

Nino: Yokisoba

Ichika: Fried fish cake.

Miku: Shaved ice.

They said in unison.

Me: Let's just eat all of them I guess.

Little Timeskip
Festival
(Y/N) POV

Me: What's with that frown?

Ichika: Come on, cheer up.

Itsuki: Just thinking about it and I get angry.

Me: What do you mean, Itsuki-san?

Itsuki: The store owner said that Ichika was so cute she was given more discounts. Well I wasn't given anything! We look alike!

Miku: Everlasting story of the quintuplets.

Ichika: Come on, eat this and cheer up.

Yotsuba: What do you say, (Y/N)-kun? Did our face really different?

Me: Just hairstyle that make you guys different I think.

Nino: You guys are moving so slowly!!

That's right. We're moving slower than Nino who already in front of us.

Me: Nino seems to be really excited today, right? All of you are excited today. This is must be really important for you guys.

Miku: You are not wrong. It's the memory we share with our mother. Mother really liked fireworks so she took us to this every year. Since mother has passed, every year we still come here and watch it. That is what it means for us.

She said the last part while smiling.

Me*thought*: I see. So that is why she is more excited than usual.

Very Little Timeskip
Nino POV

Announcer: Sorry for making you wait so long. We will start in a few minutes.

My eyes went wide after hearing that. I quickly turn around to look for my sisters. There is some of people that accidentally stepped on my feet but I ignore it and continue to search for my sisters.

Me*thought*: Where is everyone...?!

Me: Yotsuba! Ichika! Itsuki! Miku!....... (Y.....

Suddenly a familiar hand grab my hand and put my hand on his hoodie sleeve.

(Y/N): Hold onto this.

Me: What is it for?

I ask while following (Y/N) from behind. I'm still holding his hoodie sleeve.

(Y/N): Standing and doing nothing is not a solution. Show me the store you booked.

Me: I didn't invite you there.

(Y/N): I know. Let's go. Aren't you wanting to see the fireworks with everyone?

I don't realize it but I started to tightened my grip on (Y/N)'s sleeve.

Little Timeskip
The store that Nino booked
(Y/N) POV

Nino: Finally, we are out of there! It took a long time since you got lost.

Me: It's because you dawdled.

Nino start to rush to a store rooftop and I do the same.

Nino: This store's rooftop. I'm sure that everyone is there.

We reach the top and our eyes went wide after seeing there is no one there except us. A firework already been launched and we can see it clearly from this rooftop.

Nino slowly look at me while smiling nervously.

Nino: I just now remembered, this place's address..... Only I know it....!

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 1K 11
Y/n L/n, a young engineer residing in Tokyo found himself getting kicked out by a pink-haired girl from a cafe. What would happen if Y/n would receiv...
4.1K 171 7
Memories are special, especially to us humans. It contains the events that we experienced all throughout our lives. However, we can also lose these...
7.6K 140 13
Itsuki is glutton and such a crybaby but i don't care she still the cutest
10.9K 444 14
This is my third Quins story. Itsuki to some was labeled "the worst first girl ever" when really in actuality the whole series was a huge twist. And...