The Girl in the Ladybug Dress

Por meagantheweird

Marinette and Alya work for Chloe the Princess of Paris but the three have an unbreakable, Chloe got invited... Más

The Project
Adrien Agreste
The Bee and the Ladybug Dress
Letters from Normandy
4 years later

The Kids in the Castle

48 2 0
Por meagantheweird

Marinette Dupin-Cheng has always lived in the castle, her parents Tom and Sabine worked in the kitchen making all the baked goods. She wasn't the only little Girl who lived in the castle there was also a little girl named Alya Cessaire who was her first ever friend and also best friend since their parents worked together in the kitchen. 

At the age of 4 the girls used to go with there parents to deliver the food for breastfast to the royal family each morning. It was good for them to get out of the house and see what working in the castle was like.  Alya always helped and carried the water tray since she wanted to be helpful but Marinette didn't carry anything of course since she was such a klutz.

 At the Age of 6 Alya's parents started teaching her how to cook, while Marinette learned how to bake. Marinette loved to bake but was always so messy. Her parents were hoping that when she was old enough that she could work in the kitchen with them, but it clear it wasn't for her. As the year went on Sabine noticed that Marinette loved fashion. Marinette was always drawing different coloured, patterned and styled dresses and for a six year old they were pretty good. This gave Sabine an idea, she decided to teach Marinette how to sew so she could make her dresses when she was good enough. Sabine learned how to sew from her mother and it was a great tradition to pass on and this was a good opportunity to start.  Marinette was so excited to learn how to make clothes and other stuff , she loved making stuff and drawing. Her mother taught her every night something new, and she would practice each morning. Alya missed having Marinette there to deliver the food for breastfast, but she didn't mind since after they were done Marinette would always showed her what she made.

At the age of 8 Marinette finally had the skill, talent, and knowledge on how to make dresses and all her different designs. They all were really simple but Marinette keep going because she loved what she was doing. Each week her mother would take her to the village to get her materials as well as groceries. Marinette now had a book to keep her designs in which were amazing, she was an amazing artist and her baking skill has got a lot better, but not good enough to give to the royal family. Alya had token up writing as a hobby, she starting writing about princes falling in love with a princess from a far of kingdom and getting married. She dreamed that one day that she would find a prince for her and Marinette of course.

 One day when Marinette was making a dress, Alya asked her 

"Hey Marinette do you think either of use will marrying a prince one day?"                            

Marinette responded not even looking up from her project 

 "I don't think so, how would we even meet one?"

  Alya then turned to Marinette to answer her question

"well at a ball of course"

 Marinette still not looking up from the dress she was making answered  

"And how would we get invited"   

Alya thought about it for a moment, and then said   

"maybe we could get Princess Chloe to invite us"    

Marinette finally looked up from sewing and told Alya  

"We don't even know Princess Chloe, and I don't think we could get her attention, we are like lower than her servant in terms of levels we are just their kids, we are on the lowest level there is".                                                                                                                                                                

"Well princess Chloe is our age, plus we could run into her in the halls and maybe she would want to hang out with kids her own age instead of all these adults"                               

Alya responded.                                                                                                                                                            

"She probably has other royal friends her age, we are probably not even worth her time" 

Marinette rebuttal and went back to sewing.                                                                                                   

"You never know"                                                                                                                                                   

Alya said in a sing song voice.

One day when Marinette and Alya were 12 while there parents were preparing dinner for the royal family decided to wonder around the castle. Their parents never aloud them to do this, they never told them why but they both always wanted to. They decided the previous day that they should finally do it and started making a plan. Right after their parents left they waited 5 minutes and then Alya made sure the coast was clear. They snuck out of their house into the the servant quarters of the castle and started towards the main part of the castle. They had be sneaky and made sure no body saw them or they would tell their parents and they would get into trouble. Finally after 10 minutes of wander around they found an empty hallway and Alya got an idea.                                                                                                                                                                      

 "Hey Marinette since there is a perfectly open hallway with no one around we should have a race"                                                                                                                                                                                       

Alya suggested.                                                                                                                                                                         

"Your on"                                                                                                                                                                      

 Marinette responded determine to win. They made sure they were in line with each other and both prepared to race.                                                                                                                                                        

 "Ok on the count of 3, Ok 1...... 2...... 3"                                                                                                              

Alya announced and then ran as fast as they could both determine to win. Marinette was a really fast runner and so she got far ahead of Alya. She was about to win the race when something horrible happened. Princess Chloe walked in the hallway and Marinette was heading right at her and couldn't stop in time and....   

                                                                                                                                                                                                                  CRASH!                                                                                                    

 Marinette ran right into Chloe, Alya and the maids that were with Chloe stood there in shock and Panic. Marinette fell right on top of Chloe and she got up as fast as she could and she started to beg for forgiveness.                                                                                                                                                             

  "Oh my god I am so sorry, see we were racing and I didn't see you walk in fast enough and I couldn't stop in time and boom we crash and I'm..."                                                                                  

   Marinette was saying until Chloe interupted her                                                                                                  

 "WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU HERE"                                                                                                          

Chloe Shouted                                                                                                                                                                         

"Um my named is um Marinette Dupin-Cheng and um my parents work in the kitchen and me and my friend Alya just wanted to look around the castle um princess"                                     

Marinette said franticly. The Chloe did the weirdest thing she started looking at Marinette like she was scanning what Marinette was wearing and how she was acting. Marinette was full on panicking she knew that going to look around the castle was a bad idea but how did Alya convince her to go with her. Look at where not listening to her parents got her, going to get in trouble and probably get her parents in trouble just for wanting to look around the castle, this is a disaster.                                                                                                                                                                                  

"You um, Marinette you said?"                                                                                                                                  

Chloe asked with a demanding tone in her voice.                                                                                                  

"Yes that's me, um your highness"                                                                                                                              

Marinette answered as quickly as she could                                                                                                         

"If you are just a some servant daughter how are your clothes so nice"                                                

Chloe asked curiously but also still having a demanding tone in her voice                                               

"Um I made them you highness"                                                                                                                                 

Marinette responded shyly                                                                                                                                            

"Really!"                                                                                                                                                                                

Chloe said in surprise                                                                                                                                                          

"Ya she's really talented"                                                                                                                                              

Alya chimed in                                                                                                                                                                      

 "Well I love faishon and I love this design so do you think you could make me one, and um maybe you can make one of my designs, I like to draw and design but I don't know how to sew so I can't make them"                                                                                                                                           

Chloe asked Marinette. Marinette and Alya stood there is shock, did the princess really want Marinette to design something and make the her designs.                                                                                

"Sure um, if you want um we can collaborate on your design and I could teach you how to sew"                                                                                                                                                                                        

 Marinette responded                                                                                                                                                           

  "Really"                                                                                                                                                                                

Chloe said sounding really excited                                                                                                                                 

"Of Course"                                                                                                                                                                           

Marinette said cheerfully                                                                                                                                                   

"I'll go ask my dad, I can't wait see you later Marinette, oh and you too Alya"                              

 Chloe said waving to them as she walked away with her maids probably to go meet up with her parents.                                                                                                                                                                                    

 "Did that just happen"                                                                                                                                                   

Marinette asked Alya                                                                                                                                                            

"Yes it sure, did and you said we would never meet Princess Chloe"                                                    

Alya responded                                                                                                                                                                      

"I didn't say never, you know what whatever we should get back before our parents realize we're gone"                                                                                                                                                                        

 Marinette told Alya and with that they left. Marinette was still in shock at what just happen was she really going to do a project with the princess. While Marinette's thought's were going ramped Alya was just laughing at what just happened .Marinette didn't get that much sleep that night because she was too busy trying to make the perfect design for princess Chloe and wanted to be ready when they do work together.

Thanks for ready the first chapter of THE GIRL IN THE LADYBUG DRESS, in the next Chapter you will see Chloe and Marinette working together and becoming friends and also the first glimpse of Adrien. Please let me know what you think since this is my first ever story and let me know if you like the length of this chapter of if you want the future chapters longer of shorter. Also please note that I am dyslexic so if you see any grammar mistakes please let me know and I will try to fix it.                                                                                              

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

287K 5.2K 18
" Marinette.... your pregnant?" The Ball, the dancing, the fun, the confessions, the danger, the challenges, and the love. It all leads to one thing...
137K 2.7K 20
Marinette never noticed the stares, how eyes would widen and jaws would drop to the floor in her presence. Her peers were constantly trying to throw...
111K 2.4K 25
in which marinette and adrien realize their feelings for each other. ©️lovinkatsuki
8.3K 375 13
[cσмρℓєτє∂ ❤] Adrienette non-heroes!AU *** Marinette Dupain-Cheng was an employee on Gabriel Brand, a top-selling fashion brand in Paris, it was her...