Free Palestine

By urlocalpencilstealer

I will try my best to post updates on Palestine on here. Please DM me with information and resources and leav... More

General Overview
Update: Monday, May 17th 2021
Boycott Israel
Anti-Semitism
Accounts to Follow
IMPORTANT: Nakba
Afghanistan
WAYS TO HELP: Donation and Petition Links
Update: Wednesday, May 19th 2021
Timeline (May 2021 Gaza Attacks)
Save Sheikh Jarrah
Update: Thursday, May 20th 2021
The Power of Your Voice
Ethiopia
US - Israel
Ceasefire
Update: Friday, May 21st 2021
Update: Saturday, May 22nd 2021
Update: Sunday, May 23rd 2021
Update: Monday, May 24th 2021
Update: Tuesday, May 25th 2021
Update: Wednesday, May 26th 2021
Update: Thursday, 27th May 2021
Update: Friday, May 28th 2021
Boeing
Update: Saturday, May 29th 2021
Update: Sunday, May 30th 2021
Map of Palestine
Save Lifta
Update: Monday, May 31st 2021
IMPORTANT: Israel's Next Prime Minister
Update: Tuesday, June 1st 2021
Save Silwan
More on Save Silwan
Update: Wednesday, June 2nd 2021
Louis Vuitton and Fendi
Update: Thursday, June 3rd 2021
Update: Friday, June 4th 2021
IMPORTANT: SAVE SILWAN
URGENT: WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN 48 HOURS
Israel Builds Iron Wall Around Gaza

Update: Tuesday, May 18th 2021

69 7 10
By urlocalpencilstealer

These are some of the previous victims:

Another young man was shot dead, martyred by Israeli occupation soldiers in Hebron yesterday. In the picture below, that's him, laying on the street, dead.

In this video, you can see two airstrike survivors, Riyad Eshkuntana and his daughter. Riyad describes what he went through and what he wishes for: peace and a good future for the only daughter he has left. He once had a family consisting of a wife and 5 children. Now he only has 1 left. He had bought his house with the hopes that he would be safe there, as it was in a more upper class area of Gaza with lots of reputable doctors living in the building. That hope was shattered when he lay under the rubble, hearing his children plead with him to save them, helpless and unable to move. His daughter was alone and cold, stuck under the rubble for hours, only to discover, much later at the hospital that her mother and siblings were dead.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CPAfQx6JrK3/?utm_medium=copy_link

Another video I have is about Obaida Akram Jawabreh. Here he is talking about his experiences being arrested as a child, which he was thrice, twice before this documentary was shot (one of these arrests were made when he was just 15 and harmlessly walking to the shops) and once after this documentary came out. Obaida was killed last night in his neighbourhood by the Israeli forces at the age of 17. He left behind his dreams for a better life, a self sufficient career and a liberated Palestine.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CPAKbGupbLW/?utm_medium=copy_link

This clip on Instagram is from the body cam of an Israeli soldier where they can be seen targeting children happily, and debating over which one to kill like it's some fun game. They pick, then shoot a child and watch as the children who were playing around them gather around, some running and some trying to get to the one who was shot.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO35gx7DSLu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Hamza was the 14 year old boy who I talked about in yesterday's update. He committed suicide and his death brought about a lot of concern regarding the mental health of the Palestinians. The trauma they face on a daily basis leaves behind both physical and mental scars, and many share the same symptoms as war victims. PTSD, Depression, Anxiety and Suicidal Thoughts are not uncommon in Palestine. In the video about Obaida, if you watched it, you'll have heard the school vocational counsellor discuss how some of the boys would react badly to some things in school due to the trauma they faced in prison as children, where they were "beaten in places that would leave no marks" so people would not be able to complain about them later. I actually found some statistics too.

Not only that, but the Israeli forces have also fired missiles at the Ministry of Health in Gaza. They have shot down the only Covid Testing centre in Gaza and please do remember they are not vaccinating Palestinians. Israel refused to allow Palestine Covid-19 vaccinations earlier this year, despite them having no means of arranging it and Israel control their borders so they do not have any access to them. Now they cannot test people with Covid either. They also knocked down a health clinic in Gaza that treated trauma and burn wounds, thankfully no one was injured inside the clinic but people on the street were hurt.

They are now bombing homes, infrastructure, roads that lead to hospitals, public facilities and governmental compounds.

More than 17,000 Gazans are now homeless and some have taken to hiding in schools that were built by Hamas, the supposed enemy the US Media loves to talk about. The Hamas are such bad terrorists (that was sarcasm in case you couldn't tell) that they build schools for the children of Palestine who Israel robbed of their land and homes.

This is one of the types of bombs the IDF (Israeli "Defence" Forces) are using to kill people in Palestine:

This is a picture that really resonates:

And this gives you a brief run through and side to side comparison of the unfairness that the Palestinians are facing:

Also, Biden has approved the sending of US$ 735 million dollars worth of weapons to Israel. This is absolutely disgusting. Biden is a well known Zionist, he proudly claims to be one too, he even said, "you don't need to be a Jew to be a Zionist. I am a Zionist."

As I've said before, the people being murdered in Palestine are not just numbers. It's important to know their stories too.

Please share any other names and stories you would like me to talk about.

If people are still siding with Israel even after all the evidence they have seen, they should be so ashamed of themselves. By now, you all should be aware of what is going on and trying to get others to be aware too.

If you'd like to share anything I post, you can feel free to do so. If you want to save the pictures and send them, do it. You don't need to ask before using this. None of them are mine, but the people they belong to want us to share and spread awareness and that's the least we can do. Remember, if Israel was not feeling threatened or afraid, they would not be trying to get social media like Instagram, TikTok and Facebook to censor any Pro-Palestinian content nor would they knock down press towers in Palestine.

Free Palestine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 72 25
Read and find out. Vote and comment. I'd appreciate it.
68.7K 1.3K 45
𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚... ...𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙢. [𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙗𝙮𝙣 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨 �...
242 23 14
[COMPLETED] " They see you as a Terrorist there " I said. " They do?" I nodded. " Well, they see me as a Terrorist here too " . . . Yaseen, a Canadia...
16.2K 3.5K 121
The diaries of Palestine is a book written by me about different stories that happened to the Palestinians throughout the years as the war went on. ...