Levi x K-Pop Reader - It's no...

By reckless-r

How it started? With you falling. No, literally falling off the stage into his arms. The media had, had a fie... More

Chapter 1

151 4 2
By reckless-r

He groaned.

What the hell was he doing here?

He had already seen a couple of people around him taking his picture. "Great", he thought mentally remembering to message PR to keep whatever pictures out of the media. His eyes lazily scanned his surroundings, he was bored, purple and green lights were being held by everyone in his vicinity including Hange. He groaned again. Stupid shitty glasses.

Even between all the bickering, shouts and ungodly noises surrounding him, by far, the most annoying were Hange's beastly half screams half sobs. He sat with his right leg atop his left and his arms crossed on his chest, clearly not impressed. Another scream erupted from Hange, who was jumping desperately waving the neon lights from side to side; he wanted to leave.

It was Hange's birthday and he and Erwin had gotten her tickets to the "Tigress" concert. Expensive front row tickets. Hange had been going on and on and on about a stupid ass new singer who she was dying to see. She was always dying about any new artist that had even a sliver of talent. He didn't even like concerts. If he was going to watch anything live, it was an opera or a concerto, not this childish screaming party.

He wasn't even quite sure how he had been roped into coming here. When he had pitched in to buy the tickets, he had never imagined Hanji asking Erwin or him to go with her. Didn't she have friends that actually enjoyed this kind of shit? Erwin owed him big time after this. Perhaps a personal janitor for his office alone...

"MY QUEEN LOOK HERE", Hange screamed, he rolled his eyes. She had thrown herself halfway up the stage. His eyes shifted to stare at the dark surface, he could see you bright as day. "At least she's nice to look at", he mused as he took in your outfit; a short black combo with red thigh-high boots. You had a nice ass, and you weren't entirely awful to listen to which, was a compliment if he ever gave one.

Then his eyes narrowed. There was a cable up at the front of the stage, someone had forgotten to tape it down properly. "She could fall", he pondered his eyes intently watching the loop protruding from the stage.

You, on the other hand, felt as if you were drowning. Ever since your manager had pointed out that the CFO of Recon International Enterprises and Their head of innovation were quite literally on the front row, you had felt the immense wish for the ground to swallow you whole.

Why are they here?

You were barely paying attention to anything you were doing; you had almost missed a beat two songs ago. Your heart could explode with anxiety. Were they here to evaluate you? Your interview was in two weeks, had they decided to make it some kind of surprise test? What the hell were you supposed to do? Do you ignore them? Do you pick them to come up on stage?

Your head was spiralling, your stomach gurgling with stress.

You really wanted to be their spoke person.

Well, at least the woman was clearly enjoying herself. The problem was the dark-hair man next to her. You swallowed trying not to look his way. He looked bored, fucking bored. Your throat felt dry. You were fucking up royally.

No, there is no way you're messing this up.

Breaking from your rehearsed routine, you marched your way towards their seat. The woman seemed to half spasmed which made you smile. You kneeled in front of her and sand into the microphone. Your eyes wandered to the man next to her, your eyes locked a pretty pink blush colouring your cheeks. You stood up in a panic, twirling to return to formation.

Fuck.

That had been a massive mistake.

You were falling out of the stage.

Without even thinking about it, he stood up, his hands open ready to catch you. Your eyes locked into his steel grey ones, your heart going a mile a minute.

Despite his height, he was strong. You could feel his muscles underneath his grey long sleeve.

"Levi, oh my God", the strange woman said beside you. You could feel the flashlights of cameras going off around the two of you. This was going to be a nightmare tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

928K 15.9K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
130K 6.3K 21
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
480K 10.6K 56
Reneé Rapp X Reader Imagines Regina George x Reader GxG Reneé is taller and older then reader unless requested
720K 28.3K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...