Still Clouds || Kny x Male re...

Door Eeveelover_love

Y/n L/n was your everyday boy; helping out his family, caring for his younger brother, cooking with mother, a... Meer

☁︎︎
ɪɴғᴏ + ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀs
ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ + ᴄʟᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛs Ⅰ︎
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛs Ⅱ︎
Ⅰ︎
Ⅱ︎
Ⅲ︎
Ⅳ︎
Ⅴ︎
Ⅵ︎
Ⅶ︎
Ⅷ︎
ᴀᴜʀᴀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀs
Ⅸ︎
Ⅹ︎
͏Ⅺ︎
Ⅻ︎
Ⅻ︎Ⅰ︎
Ⅺ︎Ⅴ︎
ғᴀɴᴀʀᴛ Ⅰ︎
ғᴀɴᴀʀᴛ Ⅱ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅴ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅴ︎Ⅰ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅶ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅷ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅸ︎
ᴘᴏssᴇssɪᴏɴ + ғᴀɴᴀʀᴛ Ⅲ︎ + ᴛᴇᴀsᴇʀ
☁︎︎ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ☁︎︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅰ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅱ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅲ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅳ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅴ︎
ʏ/ɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅵ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅶ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅷ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅸ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅺ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅻ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅲ︎
ᴛᴀɪsʜᴏ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs Ⅰ︎
♡ ︎sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ♡︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅴ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅵ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅶ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅷ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅸ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅰ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅱ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅲ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅳ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅴ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅵ︎
ᴛᴀɪsʜᴏ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs Ⅱ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅶ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅷ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅸ︎
Ⅼ︎
☆︎ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ☆︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅰ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅱ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅲ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅳ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅴ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅵ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅶ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅷ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅸ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅹ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅺ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅻ︎
☁︎︎┈┈┈┈┈┈☁︎︎
𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚘𝚒𝚗 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘉𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘭𝘺 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘔𝘰𝘤𝘩𝘪 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝑆𝑢𝑛 𝐸𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝐹𝑜𝑥 𝐸𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙀𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚-𝙎𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙎𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙎𝙥𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥 𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝕊𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘
☁︎︎

Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅺ︎Ⅴ︎

17.8K 928 1K
Door Eeveelover_love

☁︎︎ Third POV

'The sun will be out soon. I have to make a run for it,' Akaza thought quickly, 'Damnit! I can't even get the mate in the situation I'm in!'

Akaza landed on the ground with a thud, he had to put his arms out so he could balance himself, but that was his mistake. In mere seconds, a blade spun through the air and cut Akaza's arms off. Of course, his eyes widened at the glass in the blade.

Akaza glanced at Y/n for a quick second since he was the one who threw the blade. Y/n was breathing heavily, blood spilling from his mouth. He held onto his ear in pain as his eyes were wide in horror.

"Don't you dare run away from what you did!!!" Y/n shouted, his voice scratchy.

Akaza tched and turned to the forest, he immediately made a break for it, running into the shade of the trees. Y/n staggered to get up as Tanjiro and Inosuke ran up to Akaza, even though he was running too far ahead.

Tanjiro suddenly raised his katana and aimed it. He breathed in and thrusted the katana like a spear, which hit Akaza's nonexistent heart. As the blade was flying in the air, Y/n was seen dashing in the forest, picking up his katana along the way.

"Don't run away you coward!!" Tanjiro yelled out, making Akaza look back and see him, and Y/n running towards him with a glint in his eyes, "Don't run awaaayyy!!!!"

Akaza's eyes widened when Y/n sudden appeared in front of his eyes. He reached out to take Y/n, but he was too slow, surprisingly. Y/n spun in the air and cut Akaza's arm off, catching him by surprise. The look in Y/n's eyes were terrifying, ones that been through hell and back.

"How dare you kill him..." Y/n said darkly, "How dare you kill Rengoku Kyojuro, then just run away like nothing happened!!!"

Akaza shivered under Y/n's stare, it was unbearable. He turned quickly and ran deeper in the forest, the sun peaking through the leaves already. Y/n wasn't giving up yet, sure he was tired, but he chased after Akaza, making sure to stay in some sunlight.

"The demon slayers will always fight you in the darkness of night when it's vantageous for you!!" Tanjiro's yells could be heard.

"We're humans!! Down to the flesh and bones!! Unlike you demons!!" Y/n yelled as well, adding onto Tanjiro's words.

"Wounds don't simply close up like you demons!! And the limbs we lose won't ever come back!!"

Y/n slide to a stop, knowing he will never catch up, "But that's what make us humans!! That's what makes us mentally stronger!!"

"Don't run you fucker!! Rengoku-San will always be more amazing!! He's stronger!! He's not going to lose!! He never let anyone die!! He fought till the end!! He protected till the end!! You're the loser!! Rengoku-San is the winner!! AAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!"

Y/n panted as he stared at Akaza's retreating figure. Tanjiro's yells were muffled, they were far, it just goes to show how far Y/n had ran out, and how much energy he had used. Y/n stance stumbled as he fallen to his knees.

Y/n coughed and hacked up some blood, sure it was his blood but he wasn't necessarily internally harmed. He continued to choke a bit before he threw up more blood, but following it was a yellow and red-tipped flower, the same flower Rengoku had gave to him.

"No... No, no, Kyo... please live..." Y/n coughed out, seeing the flower.

Y/n had an unknown ability, one that his father had had, and his father's father had. When Y/n consumes something - an object - that heavily reminded Y/n of someone he cares for he can tell when they were on the brink on death, or when they have died. Thus the reason why Y/n knows someone's well being. It was a painful process that only supports others while destroys Y/n from the inside.

Y/n felt tears prick his eyes as he cupped the bloody flower in his hands. His breathe staggered as his hiccup every once in a while. He stumbled to get up but once he did he put away his blade and slowly made his way back to where Rengoku and the other were.

Y/n breathed heavily at the sight of a kneeling Rengoku on the floor, bloody and almost dead. He had hid the flower in his mother's kimono - he could no longer touch his father's earring since it was torn off of his ear and shattered. He noticed that Tanjiro was sitting in front of Rengoku.

"Ah... Y/n..." Rengoku said softly as Y/n walked up to him with waterfall eyes.

Tanjiro's eyes widened at the sight of Y/n crying. It was new, especially since Y/n barely showed any emotions in the first place. He kept quiet about it though, not wanting to ruin the moment for Y/n since h had just showed up.

"Kyo..." Y/n muttered out, his voice raspy.

Rengoku let out a soft chuckle, "You know, I love the nickname you gave me. I wish I could hear it for longer - maybe if I had time - the rest of my life."

Y/n plopped beside Rengoku, "Kyo, please stop talking, we-we can get someone here quick and-and maybe even save you... Kyo I—"

"You know it's my time Y/n, I'm sorry we couldn't have more time with each other."

Y/n sniffed as more tears fell from his face. He couldn't say anything because he knew that Rengoku was right, unfortunately, there was no preventing something that was meant to be done. He softly placed his forehead on Rengoku's chest, just like how Rengoku carried him to the flower field.

Rengoku's eyes slightly widened at what Y/n did. His eyes soon softened as he rested his chin on Y/n's head for comfort.

"Y/n, can you please do something for me?" Rengoku asks.

Y/n trembled a bit from crying. He nodded nonetheless.

Rengoku smiled softly, "Don't let the demons get the better of you. Love who you want, wether it will be a man, a woman, or someone in-between. I just want you to love whoever you want. I wish I could've loved you, but my time is up now, and I want you all to move on from my death."

Tanjiro clutched his fists as he looked down, his tears falling onto the floor. Y/n kept shaking. He snaked his arms around Rengoku for comfort as tears fell onto Rengoku's pants.

"My wish for you, Y/n, is to move on and love another - someone you love for real. Can you do that for me, Y/n, my dear flower?"

"Y-Yes, Kyo... I will... For you, I will..." Y/n stuttered, not daring to look up.

Rengoku smiled, "Don't worry about me dying here," He said and looked up at Tanjiro, "Kamado, my boy, if you are a pillar, it's normal to become a shield for your juniors. If you're a pillar, you do the same thing as everyone else, no matter who they are.

"Kamado, my boy."
Tanjiro was looking up with heavy tears.

"Inogashira, my boy."
Inosuke's boar head could only stare as he trembled.

"Golden boy."
Zenitsu was seen taking care of Nezuko from the sun."

"And Y/n, my flower."
Y/n didn't want to look up, but anyone could tell he was in tears.

"You all have ways to grow," Rengoku stated, "And the next time, you all will become pillars who will support the demon slayers. I believe in you. I truly do..."

Y/n's breathe hitched when he heard Rengoku's heart slowly began to stop. He glanced up and noticed that Rengoku was smiling, warming and small. Rengoku looked down at Y/n one last time and gave him a smile. Y/n's eyes filled with tears even more.

'I hope I can love you, when we meet again,' Rengoku thought as he closed his eyes, for the finale time, his last thought being about his mother and Y/n, the two people he loved most.

Y/n's eyes bubbled up with tears, "Kyo? Kyo, wake up..." He begged softly, "Please? Kyo? Kyo, you said you wanted me to call you that from now on, right? I'll do it, I'll keep calling you Kyo, so please wake up... Please...?"

"Y-Y/n..." Tanjiro stuttered, "H-he's..."

Y/n looked down, he clung onto Rengoku's now cold body, "Kyo... wake up, Kyo..."

Tanjiro looked away from the pathetic sight, "He's... He's g-gone Y-Y/n..."

Y/n stopped. He began to shake terribly which caught Inosuke and Tanjiro's attention. They never had seen Y/n like this before, it was sort of scary to see the calmest of the group be so broken.

"Kyo... I'M SO SORRY!!!" Y/n shouted.

Y/n let out a cry, one very much like he did when he saw his family die. It shook everyone there to the bone, shocking everyone by the loudness and emotion it came with it. More tears hit Tanjiro as Inosuke's tears spilled out of his boar mask.

Y/n's yells continued as Inosuke and Tanjiro began to sob terribly. His yells soon calmed to soft cries and sniffles. He said words that weren't heard since they were muffled. Sooner or later, Y/n's cries quieted to soft sniffles. He had worn himself out, clinging onto Rengoku's dead body as he slept.

"Y/n... Y/n...." Tanjiro muttered out, "I never... I never knew you held so much despair..."

"Y/... Y/n...?" Inosuke whispered out in questioning, he was now on his knees crying.

Zenitsu had looked up and at Y/n's depressive state, "Rengoku-san... Y/n..." He murmured as tears fell from his eyes, know what had happened.

The world became dark and cold for Y/n as he passed out. The last thing he remembered were a pair of cold arms wrapping around him for comfort.

"I'll love you when we both have time," Rengoku's voice spoke out to Y/n as the coldness felt Y/n.

Y/n passed out. He's not going to remember about his break down, but maybe it was for the better. Yoriichi and Sabito had cling themselves by Y/n's side to keep his mind company as he grieved once more.

——————✧ ◦ ✦︎ ◦ ✧——————
[A/n: Sayonara,
Rengoku Kyojuro,
thank you for the flower]

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

43.7K 953 59
Your mom left you & your older brother alone at home, you never met your dad, nor had a picture of him, you and your brother stayed home and played...
153K 2.8K 48
DISCLAIMER!!!- This will follow the events of the anime. I don't have the Manga nor have I ever read the Manga. So no spoilers for it. (Y/n) (L/n) wa...
273K 4K 7
"Feeling to much is hell of a better fate than feeling nothing." Luck was never on Y/ns side, she was dragged into a household that was filled with...
33.5K 658 17
(Art and Anime do not belong to me!) (Demon Slayer X Reader) One word were in their minds. Escape. Freedom. Restart. They work hard and look out for...