Still Clouds || Kny x Male re...

By Eeveelover_love

Y/n L/n was your everyday boy; helping out his family, caring for his younger brother, cooking with mother, a... More

☁︎︎
ɪɴғᴏ + ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀs
ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ + ᴄʟᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛs Ⅰ︎
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛs Ⅱ︎
Ⅰ︎
Ⅱ︎
Ⅲ︎
Ⅳ︎
Ⅴ︎
Ⅵ︎
Ⅶ︎
Ⅷ︎
ᴀᴜʀᴀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀs
Ⅸ︎
Ⅹ︎
͏Ⅺ︎
Ⅻ︎
Ⅻ︎Ⅰ︎
Ⅺ︎Ⅴ︎
ғᴀɴᴀʀᴛ Ⅰ︎
ғᴀɴᴀʀᴛ Ⅱ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅴ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅴ︎Ⅰ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅶ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅷ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅸ︎
ᴘᴏssᴇssɪᴏɴ + ғᴀɴᴀʀᴛ Ⅲ︎ + ᴛᴇᴀsᴇʀ
☁︎︎ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ☁︎︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅰ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅱ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅲ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅳ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅴ︎
ʏ/ɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅵ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅶ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅷ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅸ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅺ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅻ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅺ︎Ⅴ︎
ᴛᴀɪsʜᴏ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs Ⅰ︎
♡ ︎sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ♡︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅴ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅵ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅶ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅷ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅸ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅰ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅱ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅲ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅳ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅴ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅵ︎
ᴛᴀɪsʜᴏ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs Ⅱ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅶ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅷ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅸ︎
Ⅼ︎
☆︎ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ☆︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅰ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅱ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅲ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅳ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅴ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅵ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅶ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅷ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅸ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅹ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅺ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅻ︎
☁︎︎┈┈┈┈┈┈☁︎︎
𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚘𝚒𝚗 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘉𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘭𝘺 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘔𝘰𝘤𝘩𝘪 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝑆𝑢𝑛 𝐸𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝐹𝑜𝑥 𝐸𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙀𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚-𝙎𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙎𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙎𝙥𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥 𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝕊𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘
☁︎︎

Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅲ︎

18.6K 885 736
By Eeveelover_love

☁︎︎ Third POV

'Yoriichi we have to do something! Please I can't let him die too!!' Y/n yelled in his head.

Y/n could feel the coldness from Yoriichi shift a bit. Yoriichi was uneasy and this made Y/n tense a bit. This can't be good, not one bit.

'Yoriichi?'

"I'm sorry, Y/n," Yoriichi said, "But the time limit is running short..."

Y/n's eyes widened. He began to shack a bit causing him to drop his katana from shock. He started to breathe heavily trying to think of a way to help Rengoku as much as he could.

Sabito can't be much help. Sure he's good for speed and agility, but what Y/n needed was power to fight an upper moon, he needed Yoriichi. But Yoriichi's time is running low, if Y/n does overtime, Yoriichi won't be able to help him again.

Y/n clutched his hands into a fist. He raised his hands and hit his head closing his eyes shut, trying to think. He was harming himself again, trying to find a way to help in any way he can.

"Y/n! Stop hurting yourself!" Yoriichi warned as he forcefully pulled Y/n's hands away from his head.

A shadow casted over Y/n's eyes, "How much time do we have left?"

Yoriichi's coldness wavered slightly, "Barely a few minutes. 10 minutes tops."

Y/n looked up and his red and (e/c) eyes were dull, "Plenty of time..."

Yoriichi stayed quiet.

The dust cleared dramatically as the figures of Rengoku and Akaza were noticeable. Rengoku had blood spilling from his head as he closed one eye. Akaza, however, was unscathed, not even a small scratch on that pale body was noticeable.

"Even if you fight with the intention to sacrifice your body, it's all worthless, Kyojuro," Akaza stated with a solum look, "The wonderful slashed which you attacked me with have already healed. What about you? Your left eye is smashed, your ribs are broken, and your organs are wounded. As for Y/n..."

Rengoku's eyes widened at the usage of the name. He looked at Y/n from the side of his eyes. Y/n hesitantly stood up but a shock of pain went through his body. He sucked in air as he held his side.

"His ribs are broken as well, granted he will heal faster, but I don't think he can fight much in his condition, let alone fight back when I take him. You'll both won't be able to recover from this."

Rengoku's eyes slightly sharpened and he looked back at Akaza.

Akaza still had a disappointed look on his face, "If you were a demon, you would be cured in a blink of an eye. If you were a demon, this would be just a scratch. If you were a demon, our dear Y/n would be in our arms right now. If you were a demon, and if Y/n were a demon, we would all live for eternity. No matter how much you struggle, humans cannot defeat demons."

Y/n sharply let in a breathe and looked up. Tanjiro was trembling to get up as Inosuke was not next to shaking with fear of the sight of the fight.

"I will fulfill my duties!!" Rengoku shouted as he had a pointed smile and raised his katana, "I won't let anyone here die!!"

"What a wonderful fighting spirit!!" Akaza commented, "You have so many wounds yet you drive your fortitude, and your stance has no openings!! You really should become a demon, Kyojuro!! Let's continue to fight for all eternity!!!"

Akaza lowered his stance ready to charge at Rengoku. Rengoku raised his blade and also readied himself too. Y/n's eyes sharpened. He ignored the pain in his side and lowered his stance, forgetting about his blade.

Immediately the three males, two slayers and one demon, rushed at each other. All three creating dust as they did so. There was a large wind that was created and hit Tanjiro and Inosuke, making them cover their eyes.

Tanjiro's eyes widened as the large dust cloud began to clear. In fact, everyone's eyes widened.

Y/n stood in the middle of Akaza and Rengoku. Rengoku had his katana raised but paused in shock. Akaza didn't want to move, but his eyes watched Y/n's every movements carefully. Y/n spat out blood as veins popped out of his hand and forehead.

Y/n was holding onto Akaza's arm, shacking to keep it in place as it was near centimeters from Rengoku's stomach. He's whole concentration was keeping Akaza's arm where it was, puff of clouds came out of his mouth as he breathed heavily.

Rengoku's eyes sharpened at the sight of Y/n actually saving him. His attention then went to Akaza. He gritted his teeth and brought his blade down at Akaza's neck, causing it to get stuck in it.

Akaza's eyes widened at this. He raised his other hand and went to punch Rengoku in the head. However, he was stopped by Rengoku himself as he got his wrist held in place. Akaza's breathe hitched.

'They're holding me in place... I can't move!!' Akaza thought as he desperately tried to move his arms as Rengoku's blade went deeper and deeper in his neck, 'I can't move!! Move idiot!! Stop holding onto me!!'

Y/n suddenly coughed out a bit of blood. It rushed down the side of his mouth as his eyes were now desperately trying to stay opened. The marking on his forehead was slowly fading, his time was running out, and fast.

Akaza's eye sharped at this, 'He's getting weaker... If I can just...'

Akaza suddenly ripped his hand away from Y/n, catching Y/n and Rengoku by surprise. He raised his hand and brought down at Y/n, ready to scratch at him to in flick a bit of pain.

Y/n' eyes immediately went to Akaza's hand which was being brought down at him. He moved his head as the marking on his forehead had faded away. Unfortunately, this caused Akaza's finger to hook around Y/n's earring.

Akaza kicked Y/n away, a string of blood followed Y/n's body as he was thrown. Y/n let out a scream as the bottom of his ear was ripped off. He spun and landed with a thud on the floor, definitely breaking more bones.

"Y/N—!!" Rengoku called out but was cut off by something stabbing into his stomach.

Y/n looked up as he coughed out a yellow petal once again. His eye widened, since the other had blood rushing down it. He choked on his blood when he saw Rengoku being impaled by Akaza's arm.

"NO!!" Y/n screamed, as he can no longer feel the coldness of no spirit, "KYOJUROOO!!!!"

Rengoku breathe stuttered as he looked down and saw what had stabbed him. Akaza looked at Rengoku with pity and sadness. Rengoku looked up in disbelief as he spat out blood. Akaza ripped his arms away from Rengoku's body causing it to fall.

"KYOJURO!!" Y/n's voice cracked from wanting to cry.

"AAAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!!" Tanjiro's cries could be heard too, "INOSUKE MOVE!!!"

Inosuke and Tanjiro both rushed Akaza, but he only jumped up to dodge both of their attack. At that point of view, he noticed how close the sun was raising. He began to panic, not wanting to be turned into dust by the sun.

——————✧ ◦ ✦︎ ◦ ✧——————
[A/n: Thank you to
@DAInspirai
@JustSomeUserLOL
For the fanart]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 2.6K 17
Kanroji Mitsuri x Reader(Female) "Your imperfections are my kind of perfection," They vow to marry one another during their last breath. Only for the...
4.5K 113 18
Another demon slayer fanfiction. [Kamado Tanjiro × Fem! Demon reader] "Sʜᴇ's ɪɴᴅᴇᴇᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ ʙᴜᴛ I ғᴇᴀʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ sɪʙʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɢᴏɴᴇ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ...
100K 3.1K 32
⁺◟kamado tanjiro x reader . . . ︎ꜜ ❝𝙔/𝙣-𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣~𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙏𝙖𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙧𝙤❞ . . . Y/n is a second year at Demo...
214K 4.5K 27
You became a pillar way before tanjiro and Giyu met, so this was like basically the beginning in the demon slayer anime/manga. You are the blood pi...