The Choices We Make (Itachi x...

By Kokiriplayz

My first fan fiction so don't get mad at me if it sucks :p Izuki Uchiha was living a somewhat normal life in... More

Chapter 1: The opinions we have
Chapter 2: The discussions we're in
something you should know
Chapter 4: The people we meet
Chapter 5: The friends we make
Chapter 6: The people we love
A/N
Chapter 7: Consequences
Chapter 8: Questions
Chapter 9: The memories we make
Chapter 10: The truths we tell
Chapter 11: The secrets we keep
Chapter 12: The duty we have
Chapter 13: The land we protect
Chapter 14: The tears we shed
Chapter 15: The time we have
more things you should know.
Chapter 16: missions
Chapter 17: Protection
Chapter 18: Information
hey guys
🍁🕸️💀 🎃Halloween 🎃💀🕸️🍁
Chapter 19: Light
💕💘💌 Valentine's day 💌💘💕
Chapter 20: Dark
Chapter 21: Planning
another A/N
Chapter 22: Action
Chapter 23: Exploration
💕🌧Rainy day🌧💕
Chapter 24: Confusion
Chapter 25: A small problem
Chapter 26: A not-so small problem
Chapter 27: Revelation
Chapter 28: Desperation
Chapter 29: Difficulty
Chapter 30: A Duel
🥀🫂The Silver Lining🫂🥀
Chapter 31: A Duel's Conclusion
Chapter 32: A Tiger's Battle
Chapter 33: A Tiger Earns His Stripes
Chapter 34: Recovery
Chapter 35: A Desperate Reunion
Chapter 36: The Seeking of Truth
Chapter 37: Immorality
Chapter 38: Mortality
Chapter 39: A Demon's battle

Chapter 3: The things that we do

539 10 0
By Kokiriplayz

Itachi's POV:

"But wouldn't that prove their point?" Said a girl who looked to be about my age. What surprised me was that this girl had the guts to ask that. She had said exactly what I was thinking! Father started to lecture her about the clan's history, but as he was, he obviously wasn't paying attention to her because as he was talking, I watched her face go from boredom, to frustration, to anger.

She stood up, a face filled with pure frustration. "That's it. I've had enough. No. Its not our only option. There are millions of other ways we can stop it. Don't you see? If we were to launch the coup, regardless of whether or not it works, it will start a war between us and the village. The other villages will hear about it and join in too. That will be the next great shinobi war. A war that we will probably lose!"

Everyone other than I gasped in surprise. Good for her. I was pretty close to shouting too. Father shook his head in disappointment. She stormed out the door angrily and slammed it shut. "Father, I have to go."I said. He sighed and shook his head again. "Fine. I don't see why not."

I left the room quickly. I could see her in the distance. She still looked angry. I should probably go talk to her.

Izuki's POV:

"Ugh, what's wrong with them? There are so many other ways to deal with it, but they still choose the worst! And why are they choosing it? TO FEED THEIR EGOS! Can't fucking believe those guys!" I fumed under my breath. I sighed. Quickly, I made my way towards my secret training spot. When ever I get really angry, I like to train to blow some steam off.

It was deep in the woods, but I didn't mind. That was actually one of the reasons no one else has found it yet. Once I got there, I got out my shuriken and kunai and took my anger out on the targets I had set up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.7K 976 27
"If my love for you were an ocean, there would be no more land. If my love were a desert, you would only see sand. If my love were a star- late at ni...
225K 7.4K 21
•Completed• •Naruto Fanfiction• •Itachi x Reader• •Description• Y/N and Itachi did everything together, from graduating to promoting and becomin...
45.7K 1.4K 29
MODERN AU. MAFIA & YANDERE ITACHI. NARUTO STORY - ITACHI X FEM READER **THIS IS A 18++ STORY. NO MINORS** **THIS IS A TRILOGY** We grew up together s...
67.6K 2.1K 48
Hizumi has known Itachi since she was four years old. Being the younger sister of his best friend, Shisui, she has admired him from afar for years. P...