The Billionaire Quartet

By AidinWhite

{Book #1 of The Winters Series} Adrian Winters was among the richest children in the United States, along wit... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine

Chapter One

52.8K 820 381
By AidinWhite

Sun shines through the windows of my mansion in the Hamptons, which sat looking over the ocean, and Meadow Lane. My mansion was covered in, tinted glass windows, black tiles, and black marble.

I wake up in my bedroom the dark grey and black tone suiting me perfectly on the opposite side of the room is a wall window that looks over the front yard where a tennis court was, along with a dense treeline around my home.

Getting out of bed, I run my hand through my hair and walk across the black Italian wood flooring to the large jack and jill marble bathroom connected to my room. The first thing that catches me as I look into the large mirror above the twin sinks was my appearance, I'm tall, with silky black wavy hair, storm grey and gold eyes with forest green flecks throughout, and sharp facial features.

The Hamptons was perfect for me, along with New York City, no one would have thought that the trust fund billionaire Adrian Leo Winters would live in a mansion in the Hamptons that had been renovated by my parents just prior to my fourteenth birthday and given to me as my gift a few days before.

Most expected me to live in California away from the city that I grew up in, but I didn't have a need to live there, I preferred the weather of Southampton and Manhattan as I swapped between homes, living in my penthouse on the pretentiously named Billionaire's Row on weekend, also I wanted to be near the family businesses which would do fine for the nearly two years I was in school while they waited for me to take them over like my parents had set up.

I quickly showered and walked out of the bathroom and into the closet behind my bed before putting on my signature outfit of black pants, a V-neck shirt, along with a Rolex Chronograph Daytona, and headed downstairs.

There wasn't a part of the mansion that wasn't dark but I liked it this way, greys and blacks had always appealed to me and they were all I ever wore, regardless of how people thought of it. For all I cared as long as they didn't bother me or any of my friends they had nothing to worry about even if I am considered the Devil.

I walked from the large open entryway of my home which had four large heated skylights to let the almost semi-occasional light that the Hamptons got, inside the mansion entryway.

I walked into the black marble kitchen that connected to the large living room that was behind the entryway, and quickly ate a full benedict breakfast, considering I had been forced to know how to cook since I was eight and grabbed one of the keys out of a drawer in my kitchen and walked out the front door, before locking it. I then walked down to the thirty car garage that sat beneath my home, putting in the passcode the four black vinyl doors opened allowing me access to the garage I then walked across the polished concrete floor towards my Ferrari LaFerrari and got into the shiny black car.

I drove out onto the polished herringbone style driveway, and off the property, before I sped away towards where one of my close friends Nicholas Harrington's house was in West Hamptons Bay, though we all called him Nico.

As I pulled up the driveway and parked I took note of the luxury cars around the driveway most specifically Nico's grey Porsche Panamera Turbo S, and the matte grey Lamborghini Aventador SV Roadster owned by Hunter.

Putting on my sunglasses, I got out of my car and walked towards the white and black mansion the polar opposite from the dark looking home that I lived in.

Climbing the stone steps I stop at the door and knocked this being because this was my closest friends house, and he was one of the few people who I would actually go out of my way to be nice to even though the amount of fucks I gave about what people thought of me was at zero.

The door opened and I was met by Nico, his hazelnut brown hair looking neat, he was also dressed in black pants, a white dress shirt, and a grey bomber hung over his arm.

"Adrian come in" Nico said letting me in after seeing it was me and giving me a welcoming grin, which I returned with a small smirk.

"Thank you, where's Hunter?" I asked looking around the white and grey interior of the Harrington mansion.

Hunter's house wasn't far away either but it appeared that Hunter likely had to be brought to Nico's house, probably from partying, and his car was towed here.

Nico rolled his eyes, "his normal bedroom, he showed up at my house high and drunk".

I dropped my head back and looked from the ceiling to my friend, "how high?".

"I asked him, he said five foot ten".

I roll my eyes, before going up the stairs two at a time, until I made it to Hunter's room and opened the door.

Hunter lay across the bed looking as if he had been dropped there, and from the state he was in I could see why my usually sharply dressed ash brown haired friend looked like he could be homeless, he also had several hickeys across his neck, and bare chest.

Of fucking course he hooked up...again.

I might have been the most desired out of the quartet but I also hated the idea of playing with anyone's emotions, Hunter however loved the attention he got from girl's.

Walking over to the side of the bed I ripped the blanket off of him before opening the curtain, resulting in sounds of displeasure from beside me as Hunter woke up.

"Jesus fuck Adrian you couldn't have woken me up any other way?" Hunter says to me as he sat up holding his head with one hand and covering his eyes with the other.

"No" I reply in monotone, "get dressed, we have school today".

Closing the door, I walked back downstairs, and around the stairs into the kitchen where Nico's sister Mia was, the two were the only siblings who actually got along from what I could tell, well them and me and my own sister Kate. Mia had there mother's genetic appearence, and her dad's green eyes, other then that she had the same hazelnut hair she was pretty but to me it was only in a brotherly type way as I couldn't see her in that way. she also hated the player tendencies of Hunter, having my point of view on it.

"Oh finally some sanity besides my brother" Mia said with a small smile, as I entered the room, my passive emotionless expression turning slightly happier.

"Hi Mia, how are you?" I ask reaching for the freshly made coffee which was black, and smelled faintly like vanilla bourbon.

"Good Adrian, I see you're immediately getting coffee" Mia replied while raising her eyebrows at the end of her sentence.

"I didn't have any today" I say taking a sip of the strong liquid after pouring it into a mug.

Nico set his plate of food on the counter and began to eat while watching the two.

"Don't get to close to my sister Adrian" Nico warned, looking down at his phone which was in one hand, while feeding himself with the other.

I smiled out of amusement because the warning was pointless, "I don't date Nico, you know that, everyone is just after the money I can't even spend".

"She has a trust fund" Nico said pointing with his fork.

"So do I, in case you forgot I have to much fucking money and not enough shit I want".

"Sounds like first world rich kid problems".

"Okay my parents had more assets then they could keep track of, almost all of which was money that was split between me and Kate through trust funds" I say.

"I don't think you've showed us what she looked like since last Christmas" Mia said which was true as my sister was very dear to me but I couldn't do much harm from showing Mia what she looked like so I took out my phone, an Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max and found a picture of me and Kate over the most recent summer, at my waterfront mansion on Waccabuc Lake.

At that moment Hunter walked into the room fully dressed in a full grey outfit of pants, and polo shirt.

"I still can't believe that's your sister, Jesus Adrian your family is filled with model level of genes" Hunter said.

"I'm aware my sister is pretty don't think of trying to find her she lives in LA, also I wouldn't look like the definition of dark and handsome if that wasn't true".

"Conceded much" Hunter said sending me a smirk of triumph, I then give him a look that says 'you're lucky you're my friend', followed by Hunter looking away and sitting down in the living room while muttering, "okay I will shut up now".

He wasn't wrong to have that reaction most people never even looked at me as I was considered the Devil. But I had deserved that title people who challenged me were often excusing themselves from school to avoid my wrath if they ever wronged me or the people I care about, or even talked back to me, I was cold, and unfeeling to most but the three other people in the room were the exception along with my sister who was eight months younger then me, and my friend Riley.

"She's really pretty I'd like to meet her one day" Mia said.

I finished my coffee, and looked over at her, "she occasionally comes to NYC, so we will see".

"I think you and Kate will get along well regardless Mia even if she is older then you by a year" Nico said looking at his sister happily.

I knew what it was like though having a younger sister, I would do anything for Kate I had to raise her since our parents were workaholics, and well they had also been gone since I was fourteen, and I was seventeen now, three years they had been dead, lost in a car accident, hit by a driver with bad tires, both of them dying on impact the driver lived however and he was faced with forty years with option of parole.

"I'm sure they will, we do" I say, picking up my keys, and placing the coffee cup in the dishwasher, before walking back to the front door, and slipping on my pair of Yeezy's.

As the four of us all stepped outside into the windy weather, a white Maserati GranTurismo pulled into the driveway, and the window rolled down to reveal Riley Niles the final member of the group, he was blonde haired with bright blue eyes, and though he did deny the attention from girls at their school like the three other boys it was well known that he had his eye on Ava Windsor since Sophomore year.

"Good morning, Riley" Nico said with a smile.

"Hey Nico, Hunter, Adrian" he said getting out of the car dressed in all black besides the white dress shirt he wore as a coat that matched his car.

"You bring a flashy car in hope's of getting Ava's attention?" Hunter mused with a smirk.

Riley blushed, "No I brought it because I like the car".

"Yeah sure" Hunter said.

"Hunter if you're done making fun of the one person here with a good social life get in your car" I muse, lifting the door of my Ferrari, and putting on my sunglasses.

Nico doesn't talk about his social life and is never seen with anyone so almost everyone is sure he doesn't have one, though I have my suspicions. I don't date because it's a waste of fucking time when everyone I've met is after my money. Hunter is with a new girl every two weeks, leaving Riley who actually likes someone.

"I'm done I promise" Hunter said raising his hands in defeat and walking to his Aventador Roadster. The four of us all got in our vehicles, before driving away, with my car at the front.

I would admit I was an avid motorist I loved the feeling of being on the road at the wheel of one of my many cars, and like every day I sped along the roads through the Hamptons enjoying every minute of the forty-five minute drive to school occasionally passing other vehicles as if they were stopped on the road until me and my friends reached Thornbrook Academy which was a modern high school that had aspects from the early 1900s academy it had once been.

People then crowded the four cars, like they do, trying to get close to any of us as if we are gods, though I find their presences annoying if anything, they all mostly remind me of love sick puppies craving attention.

Having enough of watching my friends be crowded I get out of my car and everyone instantly takes a step back, before they parted like the Red Sea for us, as we walked towards the schools front steps, Nico didn't look at anyone as he was focused on his phone, Hunter was smirking and winking at all of the cheerleaders and popular girl's that were present, and Riley followed suit by cleaning the lens of his sunglasses with his shirt, all the while I kept spearheading my way through the crowd without slowing even slightly causing a brunette girl to be pulled into the crowd last second and out of curiousity I glanced over at her taking in her appearance, she wore black leggings and a grey turtleneck sweater but that was normal her facial appearance wasn't, a heart shaped face, wavy dark brunette hair, and grey green eyes, in the easiest terms she was for lack of better word flawlessly beautiful.

Pulling my eyes from hers, I couldn't help the feeling of intrigue I got looking at her, she didn't look like anyone I'd seen before an there wasn't a face in Thornbrook I wouldn't recognize, meaning she was new, and everyone knew each other, and I can't even put a name to her face which meant only one things. She was a scholarship student.

Disregarding my sudden interest I kept walking until reaching the doors of the Academy. Of which I was the undisputed king. But even so as I walked through the halls, the brunette girl appeared in my mind again and I wondered how someone so new could instantly interest me so much, which only increased my curiosity in the new girl, but importantly why was she here at a school filled with the most elite children in the nation, when she was a Scholarship student.

Making a mental note to ask Nico to find out who she was I walk into my first class of the day, right as the bell rings, and class begins.

I was going to find out who the scholarship girl was even if it took my own resources to find out who she was and why she was in Thornbrook Academy in the first place?

This story has been sitting around for a while so I hope you all will enjoy it. I'm also going to be writing this book in first person just to give it a try because I haven't ever written in first person, also comment on your thoughts and opinions of the character selection so far, also why do you think the Scholarship girl is at Thornbrook and who do you think she is, share and vote. Anyways

Peace✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 19.8K 47
HEIRS SERIES #1 ~Eres Academy~ Paige Bennet is a commoner. Wealth isn't in her vocabulary, nor is designer...
11M 359K 53
[The Mr Series #1] ❝oh, you silly girl. didn't they ever tell you?... rich boys don't have hearts.❞ Don't speak to them. Don't go near them. Don't...
73.8K 1.7K 60
{Book #2 of The Winters Series} A week after leaving New York Adrian Winters once plagued by blame of the kidnapping of his girlfriend, turned to par...
Bully By x<3

Romance

11.7K 339 22
───── β‹†β‹…β˜†β‹…β‹† ───── "That's one way to put it. The guy has raging anger issues, constant mood swings and thrives off of tormenting others but still, p...